War With Iran?

Guest ProudConservative

7 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

You're far better off living in Iran than half the places in Africa... or North Korea. People have far more freedom there, then you think.

Geez. It is like saying to homeless people in Canada that they should be very happy because people in Africa are starving!!!!!!. So because it is so bad in those places Iranians should be happy!!!!!!!!!. Iran is the richest country in the world. They have the second largest gas reserves, third largest oil reserves, rich in minerals and enjoy both light and heavy industries and most importantly very educated human resources and they should and DESERVE to live as a rich free nation. They do not deserve to live in poverty and that is all because of these mullahs' regime.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Guest ProudConservative
7 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Geez. It is like saying to homeless people in Canada that they should be very happy because people in Africa are starving!!!!!!. So because it is so bad in those places Iranians should be happy!!!!!!!!!. Iran is the richest country in the world. They have the second largest gas reserves, third largest oil reserves, rich in minerals and enjoy both light and heavy industries and most importantly very educated human resources and they should and DESERVE to live as a rich free nation. They do not deserve to live in poverty and that is all because of these mullahs' regime.

Then they can decide for themselves, if they want to go to war against their own government... But it's a choice they should be allowed to make on their own.

America has no right to force them to go against their government. That is a violation of international law, and a war crime.

America no longer has the moral high ground in the middle east... If you didn't hear it loud and clear from the Iraqis in Parliament... They want you to GTFO.

You can't tell another country, we are going to invade you, because we don't agree with your governments politics.

I bet you if you asked people in Iran, if they want America to invade... the vast majority would get offended and say no. The people don't want American's occupying their homeland.

Edited by ProudConservative

5 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

Then they can decide for themselves, if they want to go to war against their own government... But it's a choose they should be allowed to make on their own.

America has no right to force them to go against their government. That is a violation of international law, and a war crime.

The regime is way too brutal. They have hired thousands of well paid thugs ready to kill their own mothers for money. Just last month 1500 peaceful unarmed protesters shot dead in hearts and heart by the regime for peaceful economic hardship protests. The people of Iran wish to get rid of this regime but THEY NEED International HELP because this regime is too brutal.

America is not forcing them It is their own will to free their country from this brutal occupying force.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Guest ProudConservative
1 minute ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

The regime is way too brutal. They have hired thousands of well paid thugs ready to kill their own mothers for money. Just last month 1500 peaceful unarmed protesters shot dead in hearts and heart by the regime for peaceful economic hardship protests. The people of Iran wish to get rid of this regime but THEY NEED International HELP because this regime is too brutal.

How much of this could be made up lies by the American media? You all seem to support Trump... Well he's the first one to warn us against "Fake News". Some of it can be true, and some can be lies or propaganda..

All I know, is what happened when Bush invaded Iraq.... America has a terrible record, and no legitimacy.

7 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

How much of this could be made up lies by the American media? You all seem to support Trump... Well he's the first one to warn us against "Fake News". Some of it can be true, and some can be lies or propaganda..

All I know, is what happened when Bush invaded Iraq.... America has a terrible record, and no legitimacy.

No ones calling for any invasion.  Get a grip already.  You’re acting like a crazy person.

11 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

None. They are verified FACTS.

No one is suggesting American invasion. If you had read my post I did say no military action but tighten sanctions on Iran. Europeans must stop appeasing mullahs and support Iranian people politically and isolate the regime and build a free internet for them.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Guest ProudConservative
4 minutes ago, Shady said:

No ones calling for any invasion.  Get a grip already.  You’re acting like a crazy person.

Donald Trump is the one acting like a crazy person, and ignorant morons keep defending him.

15 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

Donald Trump is the one acting like a crazy person, and ignorant morons keep defending him.

Complete nonsense.  There are several high profile people, including former Generals that have been harshly critical of Trump since he took office that completely agree with his current action regarding Iran.

1 hour ago, ProudConservative said:

Even if Trump doesn't go to war... He's destroyed international relations in the middle east. How will future governments be able to get things done with Iran... When the citizens hate our guts now?

Trump has made diplomacy impossible, because he goes around saying stupid crap, like he has the right to bomb "Cultural Sites".

New to the planet?

Guest ProudConservative

Well I've made my case.. What annoys me... Is none of the Liberals like Michael Hardner, or Jacee seem to be around... to explain why Trump is making things worse in the middle east. I have to fight the far left on their support for the Trans agenda, but when it comes to issues that matter... They're no where in sight.

It's like everyone is so bored with their lives... They want a war, just to watch something interesting on the news.

All the media outlets are cheering Trump on, because they're corrupt to the core, and need the ratings. Showing footage of bombs in the middle east, gets people to watch TV. We're in very dangerous territory.

Iran is keeping the terrorists in Check.

Khomenei is like the Pope to half of the terrorists worldwide. If he gives the order "keep them in check" that's like an American revolutionary officer saying "Don't shoot til you see the whites of their eyes."

If you take out the government you get the next Isis. Right now Iran mainly hates Israel... It's not worth trillions of dollars to protect. Trying to impose democracy on the middle east is a big waste of lives and money.

The US took out more than the government to pave the way for isis. They crushed Iraq militarily and economically. Iraq was a complete dumpster fire with no leadership and no structure.

You're not the only person on earth who's aware of what happens in a power vacuum in the middle east, and you don't have to worry because the Dems aren't in charge right now.

Guest ProudConservative
6 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Khomenei is like the Pope to half of the terrorists worldwide. If he gives the order "keep them in check" that's like an American revolutionary officer saying "Don't shoot til you see the whites of their eyes."

The US took out more than the government to pave the way for isis. They crushed Iraq militarily and economically. Iraq was a complete dumpster fire with no leadership and no structure.

You're not the only person on earth who's aware of what happens in a power vacuum in the middle east, and you don't have to worry because the Dems aren't in charge right now.

And who started the war? A Republican called George Bush. Look I am a conservative... but i'm a moral one, than doesn't promote war. It should of taken 3 months to bomb the terrorist in Afghanistan... Iraq never attacked the United States in their homeland.

What was the war about... A lie, saying their was weapons of Mass destruction.

If you want some stability, in middle east... You get out, and let them run their own lives... 

Dictators are better terrorists.

1 minute ago, ProudConservative said:

And who started the war? A Republican called George Bush. Look I am a conservative... but i'm a moral one, than doesn't promote war.

1) The war was started by Iraq rolling through Kurdistan gassing people, among other things. Bush just happened to be the President. Whether Iraq still had WMDs when Iraq v2.0 started is anyone's guess. Just because they didn't find any doesn't mean there weren't any hidden, and it doesn't mean the Iraqis didn't destroy them when they had to.  

2) Everyone has their own version of morality and everyone thinks they're right. Some people's version is "everyone will be happy when they all believe in my god and do as my bible says", some people's version of morality is everyone having the freedom to believe what they want as long as they're not hurting anyone else. Just having a decent moral code isn't enough though. Even the nicest people on earth have to defend themselves sometimes, or they have to help other people defend themselves.

Guest ProudConservative

Maybe it's time to listen to the people who actually fought in Iraq, and here their opinion first hand.

Guest ProudConservative
22 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

1) The war was started by Iraq rolling through Kurdistan gassing people, among other things. Bush just happened to be the President. Whether Iraq still had WMDs when Iraq v2.0 started is anyone's guess. Just because they didn't find any doesn't mean there weren't any hidden, and it doesn't mean the Iraqis didn't destroy them when they had to.  

2) Everyone has their own version of morality and everyone thinks they're right. Some people's version is "everyone will be happy when they all believe in my god and do as my bible says", some people's version of morality is everyone having the freedom to believe what they want as long as they're not hurting anyone else. Just having a decent moral code isn't enough though. Even the nicest people on earth have to defend themselves sometimes, or they have to help other people defend themselves.

Well my version of morality is pretty simple. You don't allow your country to go to war for profit. War is for national defense, when someone else trying to invade you.

1 hour ago, Shady said:

Complete nonsense.  There are several high profile people, including former Generals

Those, too, may be called ignorant morons, if one is inclined to use such language.

10 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

You don't allow your country to go to war for profit.

How about for loss? You think only defensive war is justified, right?

19 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Everyone has their own version of morality and everyone thinks they're right. 

I think the morals don't vary all that much. Some people simply ignore that voice within that tells them they're wrong. They're so used to ignoring it that it is almost as though it didn't exist. Maybe in time it ceases to exist?

22 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Even the nicest people on earth have to defend themselves sometimes,

According to what moral code are they the 'nicest' people?

40 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

but i'm a moral one, than doesn't promote war.

Morality is a big concept. Not promoting war doesn't make you moral.

41 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

It should of taken 3 months to bomb the terrorist in Afghanistan.

Yeah, but the land there is good...lots of drugs...

43 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

What was the war about... A lie, saying their was weapons of Mass destruction.

That couldn't have been the reason. There are weapons of mass destruction everywhere.

47 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Khomenei is like the Pope to half of the terrorists worldwide.

I think I asked this before, but what makes you think Iran supports independent groups of terrorists? That 'half' there is just a random guess?

All the media outlets are cheering Trump on, because they're corrupt to the core

None that I ever read. Maybe switch yours?

1 hour ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

stop appeasing mullahs and support Iranian people politically and isolate the regime

You realise when you isolate the regime, you isolate the people? You can pretend that it helps the people..... But it might come with a high cost. The sanctions to begin with were the worst choice.

1 hour ago, Marocc said:

You realise when you isolate the regime, you isolate the people? You can pretend that it helps the people..... But it might come with a high cost. The sanctions to begin with were the worst choice.

Isolate the regime by closing their embassies kick out the regime agents, dismiss its UN mission, a visa ban on its diplomats, condemn them in United nations and various human rights organizations, prosecute their leaders in international courts for crimes against humanity and charge them internationally, sanction all regime members including IRG leaders............. How on earth this hurts people?

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

25 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Isolate the regime by closing their embassies kick out the regime agents, dismiss its UN mission, a visa ban on its diplomats, condemn them in United nations and various human rights organizations, prosecute their leaders in international courts for crimes against humanity and charge them internationally, sanction all regime members including IRG leaders............. How on earth this hurts people?

:lol::lol::lol:

Hurt me reading it.

If we leave aside how that would hurt people, can you reason why Iran should be the target of this instead of the target being some other country?

50 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Following what's happening in India, Palestine, Israel, Russia, Afganistan and all over Africa?

51 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

State Sponsor. But does the US consider the bombing of Yemen as terrorism? They should and that is done by Saudi Arabia. Does US consider itself to take part in terrorism? They should. How much money have they put onto it though..

Every time the US gains an enemy, Russia and China gain a friend.Rather than building bridges to Iran, the current US administration is burning the bridges. It is playing into Russia's and China's hands. The US always seems to back the losers...in Viet Nam, China, Cuba, Iran, etc.

Edited by Queenmandy85

27 minutes ago, Marocc said:

Following what's happening in India, Palestine, Israel, Russia, Afganistan and all over Africa?

State Sponsor. But does the US consider the bombing of Yemen as terrorism? They should and that is done by Saudi Arabia. Does US consider itself to take part in terrorism? They should. How much money have they put onto it though..

So in those countries you claim are as bad as Iran regime do these to their OWN people?

1-The regimes shoot peaceful protesters in the back while they are running away targeting their vital organs? Most recent among many other cases some 1500 defenseless unarmed people including 400 women and 17 children?

2-The regimes steal dead bodies from cemeteries to hide the extend of their crimes and they invade hospitals to arrest wounded people?

3-They arrest citizens even some of their followers for not strictly obeying what they order including beating of defenseless women for refusing to wear the hated hijab?

4-The regimes arrest people at the houses for slightest opposition or comments on social media, threaten their families and sometimes rape and torture prisoners and extract false confessions?

5-They kidnap or arrest dual citizens on makeup charges to pressure the West into winning confessions?

6-They repress and discriminate and arrest minorities, union leaders, teachers workers, women, farmers for asking for their legitimate rights.

7-They spread their terror cells all over the Middle East and Africa and South America.

I can go on forever..........................

Be careful with facts and educate yourself before defending a murderous regime (of Iran) or you will stain your hands with the blood of millions they are spilling.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015