War With Iran?

Guest ProudConservative

5 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Twice as many Canadians travel to the USA each year than Americans going north, and the U.S. has 10X the population !

I think you're making it worse. It's much better to have excuses than to have none. Unless you're about to face your problems.

4 hours ago, Hal 9000 said:

Apparently there were 80 or so americans killed. 

A presenter on Iranian state television later claimed, without offering evidence, that the strikes killed "at least 80 terrorist U.S soldiers"

:lol:

'All is well!' President Donald Trump tweeted shortly after the missile attacks, adding, 'So far, so good' regarding casualties.

Someone should write those tweets for him.

Adding to the chaos and overall jitters, a Ukrainian airplane with at least 170 people crashed after takeoff just outside Tehran on Wednesday morning, killing all on board, state TV reported. The plane had taken off from Imam Khomeini International Airport and mechanical issues were suspected, the report said.

Why is it always a Ukrainian plane? Where do they get the planes?

https://www.timesfreepress.com/news/national/international/story/2020/jan/07/iran-state-tv-tehran-fires-iraqi-base-housing-us-troops/512435/

14 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You must come from de Nile region. NVM Marocc.

You can't explain it.

The Persian people are not Trump's concern, or responsibility, compared to U.S. & allied interests.

They go hand in hand for a good politician — which is why I agree; he should leave it.

That's what happens in Iran !

It happens all over the world. Btw, a mocking tone is also just another way to try to silence people.

MSNBC ran with Iran claims killed 30 Americans but the Pentagon said they killed no Americans.  MSNBC decided to run with Iran’s narrative so if  you were wondering whose side the media is on, let that inform your opinion. 

Also, Iran is refusing to turn over the Black box of a Ukrainian 737 that crashed in Iran last night, on which over 60 Canadians were killed,  wonder what Trudeau will do.

Edited by scribblet
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, scribblet said:

MSNBC ran with Iran claims killed 30 Americans but the Pentagon said they killed no Americans.  MSNBC decided to run with Iran’s narrative so if  you were wondering whose side the media is on, let that inform your opinion. 

Also, Iran is refusing to turn over the Black box of a Ukrainian 737 that crashed in Iran last night, on which over 60 Canadians were killed,  wonder what Trudeau will do.

The main thing today is Iran's response yesterday  was actually measured designed not to really do anything but safe face, and so Trump just finished giving for him a very low key response.

A signal was sent and received. The long term and short term consequences of the message remain to be seen and probably not by us through the media.

I commend the measured responses from BOTH sides.

Also fair is fair Trump told NATO to step up. Fair is fair, if you do not want the US being your guardian against  terrorism, step up or shut the phack up.  The EU's and Obama's appeasement of Iran was a failure. The response fills  a huge vacuum in leadership Obama caused by castrating the US's defence and foreign policies. Appeasement against terrorism has never worked.

Edited by Rue
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, ProudConservative said:

Because... the motivation to go to war, isn't to help Persian people.... It's for the military industrial complex to get billion dollar contracts. They don't care if their lobbying is directly responsible for the death of thousands, as long as they get to live in bigger mansions. I got a problem with tax dollars being funned into the hands of private contractors.

It won't be a quick in and out... The soldiers will be used as financial pawns... They will deliberately keep them fighting long as possible, so you can sell more replacement equipment, weapons, and uniforms.

Winning the war, would be like releasing the cure for cancer... The funding would stop.... So this will be engineered to maximize profits for the arms dealers. In the old days they would hang the war criminals for treason.

Tulsi Gabbard is the only one who gets it. I hope she becomes president.

Yeah, Tulsi's hot!

Iran has been financing and carrying out terrorism against innocent civilians  for 40 years. What world does not begin or end with Tulsi flash backs.  innocent civilians  are being being attacked and killed by terrorists including  Iranian or any other Muslim extremist terrorists and they need to be stopped.This is about preventing terrorism not Tulsi's unresolved personal issues.

The US never needs to  apologize for defending themselves or any of us against terrorists. They should be thanked.

Edited by Rue

Guest ProudConservative

Trump lost all my respect when he said he'll consider bombing "Cultural Sites". That by definition is treason, and if they are going to impeach him... That's the smoking bullet. As far as i'm concerned war criminals should get capital punishment. That's included George Bush. If you don't follow the constitution, and promote war for your own agenda... You're a war criminal.

I'm not so worried about the government in Iran... But how many rogue terrorist could get the wrong message, and decide to pull another 9/11?

Let's not be telling radical Islam that we want to bomb their 1000 year old artifacts. That doesn't deter terrorists. It gives them an excuse to indoctrinate new terrorists.

Imagine if Iran said... they have the right to bomb our cathedrals?

This is being done on purpose to stir up hatred from the Iranian people, so private defense contractors can make a fortune.

17.jpg

Edited by ProudConservative

Guest ProudConservative
10 minutes ago, Marocc said:

I'm not sure that makes one a war criminal.

We should be working with the Iranian government to stop terrorism. If you want to stop terrorists, you need stable governments in the middle east. When a country collapses, you get thousands of new terrorists. If they promoted international piece and helped develop the region... people would move away from radical Islam... and towards business and capitalism. Just as it's happening in Dubai.

When you destroy a countries economy, and oppress them... They turn towards Allah.

The US should give them trade deals, in exchange for agreeing to reform Islam... and make sure the mosques aren't teaching Jihad.

Islam can be modernized with diplomacy, and war will only send them back to their old habits.

We got to quit telling Muslims how much we hate them.... and find a new strategy... because all war does, is create instability and new terrorists... While bankrupting the public treasury.

4 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

We should be working with the Iranian government to stop terrorism.

Yes, in as much as possible. But the IRGC have been known for 'politically incorrect behaviour'.

6 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

If you want to stop terrorists, you need stable governments in the middle east.

And elsewhere.

7 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

When a country collapses, you get thousands of new terrorists.

A thousand might return to their ordinary lives after getting what they wanted.

26 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

We should be working with the Iranian government to stop terrorism. If you want to stop terrorists, you need stable governments in the middle east. When a country collapses, you get thousands of new terrorists. If they promoted international piece and helped develop the region... people would move away from radical Islam... and towards business and capitalism. Just as it's happening in Dubai.

When you destroy a countries economy, and oppress them... They turn towards Allah.

The US should give them trade deals, in exchange for agreeing to reform Islam... and make sure the mosques aren't teaching Jihad.

Islam can be modernized with diplomacy, and war will only send them back to their old habits.

We got to quit telling Muslims how much we hate them.... and find a new strategy... because all war does, is create instability and new terrorists... While bankrupting the public treasury.

Never happen till their religous leadership is taken out and let the good times roll. Iranian people want to live like us ,but the leadership will never allow it.

Guest ProudConservative
15 minutes ago, PIK said:

Never happen till their religous leadership is taken out and let the good times roll. Iranian people want to live like us ,but the leadership will never allow it.

So your advocating for war... Like every other Neocon. Thank's but i'll listen to my own common sense, and Ron Paul.

53 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

^^Sometimes I wish I could be this naive.

10 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

So your advocating for war... Like every other Neocon. Thank's but i'll listen to my own common sense, and Ron Paul.

Ron Paul voted for WAR...oh my !

Paul voted with the majority for the original Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Terrorists in Afghanistan.[325] considering that it was a response to the September 11 attacks. But over the years even though he initially supported the War in Afghanistan, Paul also advocates withdrawing troops from Afghanistan because he believes a decade of war in Afghanistan is enough.

1 hour ago, ProudConservative said:

The Iranian government is Muslim and Muslims don't sell their faith for trade. I doubt they want to make much deals with US anyway. They hardly needed them.

Islam can be modernized with diplomacy

What does that mean?

We got to quit telling Muslims how much we hate them.... and find a new strategy

Is that a strategy? :lol:

15 minutes ago, Goddess said:

You believe the Iranian government is Muslim?

I don't consider it a belief. How many non-Muslims are there?

16 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Do you believe that the Iranian government exemplifies Islamic values, then?

That's too vague. What about it exemplifies..?

3 minutes ago, Marocc said:

I don't consider it a belief. How many non-Muslims are there?

That's too vague. What about it exemplifies..?

Wow.  It's obvious you deliberately try to be vague.  Either you don't really know what you're talking about or you are very conscious of creating plausible deniability for yourself to protect your religion.  Then you always have an "out".  "I never said that" or "That's not what I meant"

It makes you appear dishonest.

You said the Iranian government was Muslim, I ask you if you believe that and you ask me how many non-Muslims.  Since we are talking about the Iranian government, I assume you are asking how many non-Muslims are in the Iranian government.  That has nothing to do with anything and doesn't answer the question.

I ask you - If the Iranian government is Muslim, do you believe that they exemplify Islamic values.  I don't even know what your reply means.

Don't bother responding.  I don't think you can give an honest answer if your life depended on it.

Guest ProudConservative
1 hour ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Iran needs to work on precision strike capabilities...maybe Putin can help them out.

A satellite image shows the damage caused by the Iranian missile strikes

0_First-images-of-airbase-hit-by-rockets

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/satellite-image-shows-airbase-hit-21240678

Ya because war is like a joke, and a video game to the Americunts. If you invade the wrong country, you're going to get nuked. The main difference between Canada and the US, is that we know when to be humble.