War With Iran?

Guest ProudConservative

16 minutes ago, Marocc said:

I thought you thought it's good they have to get them elsewhere. Now it sounds like you're saying it doesn't matter at all — they're good to go either way.

What makes you think Iran funds random terrorism?

You must come from de Nile region. NVM Marocc.

• Like 2

Guest ProudConservative

Iran just launched about 30 missile in Iraq..... OK Trump..... Back the F@ck off!!!!! Seriously.... Trump makes conservatives look bad... Stop supporting him Taxme, and everyone else who continues to use him to troll liberals. Stop attaching your identity to Trump, find a new conservative hero.

Argus seems to be the only conservative here who gets it, when it comes to Trump.

Trump's got dementia or something serious going on. I can't believe how many people are defending trump. You guys are scaring the crap out of me.

Edited by ProudConservative

1 hour ago, ProudConservative said:

I can't believe how many people are defending trump. You guys are scaring the crap out of me.

That's probably half the reason they're motivated to support him...to them this is just another opportunity to aggravate their culture-war enemies.

Guest ProudConservative
14 minutes ago, eyeball said:

That's probably half the reason they're motivated to support him...to them this is just another opportunity to aggravate their culture-war enemies.

I can't even keep my conservative friends in check. Where are all the good liberals, when you need them.... Liberals tend to hate the military industrial complex... We could use more of them speaking out right now, instead of promoting LGBT garbage.

I thought conservatives were angry taxpayers. How can an angry taxpayer want war? Wouldn't you rather high-speed rail? If we're going to overspend, can we at least do it on infrastructure. America has 100 year old bridges that that need to be replaced. Water pipes need to be replaced, Sewers need to be replaced. The electrical grid needs to be update.

Where are you going to find the money for that, if you start bombing Iran?

4 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

I thought conservatives were angry taxpayers. How can an angry taxpayer want war? Wouldn't you rather high-speed rail? If we're going to overspend, can we at least do it on infrastructure.

High speed rail has nothing to do with playing war games with Iran.

President Donald Trump is our bastard...not Canada's.

• Thanks 1

Guest ProudConservative
9 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

High speed rail has nothing to do with playing war games with Iran.

President Donald Trump is our bastard...not Canada's.

I think it's time for Canada to cut ties with America.... You're becoming an embarrassment to the world. You're like the drunken relative, than can't get your sh@t together. The last time I went to America, I didn't want to go back... Your towns are decaying... You're citizens are overdosing on Opioids. You're highways are a joke.

America is Broke, and all you can think about is having another war.

I think it's time for Canada to cut ties with America.... You're becoming an embarrassment to the world. You're like the drunken relative, than can't get your sh@t together. The last time I went to America, I didn't want to go back... Your towns are decaying... You're citizens are overdosing on Opioids. You're highways are a joke.

America is Broke, and all you can think about is having another war.

OK...but we can still ignore Canada....same as always.

Twice as many Canadians travel to the USA each year than Americans going north, and the U.S. has 10X the population !

Can we please get back to bomb, bomb, bomb....bombing Iran ?

Guest ProudConservative
1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

OK...but we can still ignore Canada....same as always.

Twice as many Canadians travel to the USA each year than Americans going north, and the U.S. has 10X the population !

Can we please get back to bomb, bomb, bomb....bombing Iran ?

Then leave this site... Why are you even here? This is a Canadian site.

Guest ProudConservative

What is it going to take another 9/11 for you guys to stop invading countries to serve your friends in the military industrial complex?

Is it going to take a Nuke?

What is it going to take, to put your ego in check?

1 minute ago, ProudConservative said:

What is it going to take another 9/11 for you guys to stop invading countries to serve your friends in the military industrial complex?

Is it going to take a Nuke?

What is it going to take, to put your ego in check?

It will take a lot more than that.   Guess which country is the most dependent on the U.S. economy ?

Hint:   begins with a "C"

Iran has been able to cut ties with Amerika...but not Canada !

Guest ProudConservative
1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

It will take a lot more than that.   Guess which country is the most dependent on the U.S. economy ?

Hint:   begins with a "C"

Iran has been able to cut ties with Amerika...but not Canada !

Canada should partner with Europe and China... and tell America to hit the road. No one wants to be friends with people who invade other countries.

Just now, ProudConservative said:

It took a very long time to repair the damage caused by George Bush, and you want to go back to that? Why would you want to regress?

Because that's what global superpowers do.   Iran has been in our sights for 40 years.

More Iranians live in Los Angeles than in Tehronto.

1 minute ago, ProudConservative said:

Canada should partner with Europe and China... and tell America to hit the road. No one wants to be friends with people who invade other countries.

Canada should do a lot of things...but it won't ever do it.

After the invasion of Iraq in 2003, Canada begged George Bush for permission to bid on Iraqi oil services and infrastructure contracts.

Guest ProudConservative

Ok I wish the MOD would do his job and kick the trolls of this site... This is an embarrassment for the University of Lethbridge, to have a bunch of Neocons running around promoting a war with Iran.

If someone was promoting war... I sure as heck wouldn't want them on my forum... but who knows what the far-right in Alberta will tolerate.

73.jpg

6 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

Ok I wish the MOD would do his job and kick the trolls of this site... This is an embarrassment for the University of Lethbridge, to have a bunch of Neocons running around promoting a war with Iran.

If someone was promoting war... I sure as heck wouldn't want them on my forum... but who knows what the far-right in Alberta will tolerate.

Why ?  Are you afraid of alternative points of view and wish to silence same ?

"If you want peace...prepare for war" - Publius Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Look, Iran was playing the proxy war game for decades and got busted by Trump....big deal.

Guest ProudConservative
4 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Why ?  Are you afraid of alternative points of view and wish to silence same ?

"If you want peace...prepare for war" - Publius Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Look, Iran was playing the proxy war game for decades and got busted by Trump....big deal.

This is your biggest threat.

Just now, ProudConservative said:

This is your biggest threat.

Can we please try to stay on topic ?   Otherwise this thread gets shut down.

...or start another thread if you want.

In this corner....hailing from Washington D.C.....the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world.....Great Satan America !

In the far corner....hailing from Tehran, Iran....weak shadow of the former Persian Empire....the Islamic Republic of Iran !

...shake hands and come out fighting.

Guest ProudConservative
13 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Can we please try to stay on topic ?   Otherwise this thread gets shut down.

...or start another thread if you want.

In this corner....hailing from Washington D.C.....the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world.....Great Satan America !

In the far corner....hailing from Tehran, Iran....weak shadow of the former Persian Empire....the Islamic Republic of Iran !

I am on topic... because I started the thread to warn people about the military industrial complex's push to war. I have a bad history of saying idiot stuff here, so when I am credible, people don't pick up on it.

Guest ProudConservative
20 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

See you're trolling, and the mod puts up with your crap. It's not funny when thousands of people are about to die. Anyways... I think Trump will be voted out... The people in the center have had enough.

Guest ProudConservative
13 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

So in the face of contrary views (and mocking tone), your only defense is to silence people ?

That's what happens in Iran !

Because... the motivation to go to war, isn't to help Persian people.... It's for the military industrial complex to get billion dollar contracts. They don't care if their lobbying is directly responsible for the death of thousands, as long as they get to live in bigger mansions. I got a problem with tax dollars being funned into the hands of private contractors.

It won't be a quick in and out... The soldiers will be used as financial pawns... They will deliberately keep them fighting long as possible, so you can sell more replacement equipment, weapons, and uniforms.

Winning the war, would be like releasing the cure for cancer... The funding would stop.... So this will be engineered to maximize profits for the arms dealers. In the old days they would hang the war criminals for treason.

Tulsi Gabbard is the only one who gets it. I hope she becomes president.

Because... the motivation to go to war, isn't to help Persian people.... It's for the military industrial complex to get billion dollar contracts. They don't care if their lobbying is directly responsible for the death of thousands, as long as they get to live in bigger mansions. I got a problem with tax dollars being funnels into the hands of private contractors.

The Persian people are not Trump's concern, or responsibility, compared to U.S. & allied interests.

The billion dollar contracts will/would exist regardless of war with Iran.

The Persian Gulf has been a primary strategic area since the end of WW2....many nations depend on it.

14 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

Because... the motivation to go to war, isn't to help Persian people.... It's for the military industrial complex to get billion dollar contracts. They don't care if their lobbying is directly responsible for the death of thousands, as long as they get to live in bigger mansions. I got a problem with tax dollars being funned into the hands of private contractors.

It won't be a quick in and out... The soldiers will be used as financial pawns... They will deliberately keep them fighting long as possible, so you can sell more replacement equipment, weapons, and uniforms.

Winning the war, would be like releasing the cure for cancer... The funding would stop.... So this will be engineered to maximize profits for the arms dealers. In the old days they would hang the war criminals for treason.

Why are you panicking?