Trudeau Missing in Action

scribblet

So...where is Trudeau, has anyone seen him. Well, he is still in Costa Rica but people are saying Sophie is in Montrea as she has posted winter pics on Instagram.    Pictures have been posted on twitter of him buying booze, snacks looking unshaven and disheveled, they do look like him.

The media must've been paid to keep quiet because there isn't a peep out of them....something is going on as a cone of silence seems to have dropped over him.  

If he is having marital issues and needs some alone time and privacy I can understand that, but at some point don't we need to know who is leading the country, how and from where.    I don't think the House resumes sitting until  Jan. 25 so I suppose he has until then to do some navel  gazing. 

This Twitter thread is interesting. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, scribblet said:

The media must've been paid to keep quiet because there isn't a peep out of them....something is going on as a cone of silence seems to have dropped over him. 

600 million and a bowl of poutine should about cover it.

4 hours ago, scribblet said:

If he is having marital issues and needs some alone time and privacy I can understand that, but at some point don't we need to know who is leading the country, how and from where.    I don't think the House resumes sitting until  Jan. 25 so I suppose he has until then to do some navel  gazing.

Haven't you heard?? Trudeau's not running squat anymore.

Chrystia Freeland is now the minister for almost everything

Why work??  that's s what he has strong, obedient women on his "team" for.  Really, it's win-win for him....he can step back from all that annoying work stuff and focus more on his surfing and international travel....and and he can polish up his feminist facade at the same time.  It seems to have grown a bit tarnished lately.

Sure, but it's unusual for him, clothing wise he's usually pretty put together. 

No response from Canada yet on the Iraq situation,  we are allies.  Who briefed Trudeau.    Don't worry we're covered 

IMG_20200103_112943.jpg

Edited by scribblet

• Tell a friend

Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    wopsas

• Venandi went up a rank
      Explorer
    • Jeary earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • Venandi went up a rank
      Apprentice
    • Gaétan earned a badge