Trudeau/Bill Blair . . . . gun control.

20 minutes ago, Teena said:

Dougie and any other people that have served in the Military on this forum - ArmyGuy and anyone else, I thank you for your service. Thank you for sacrificing holidays, birthdays, family time and much more to protect our rights and freedoms. I realized after reading Moonlight's post that I have never said thank you for this on this Forum. I did wear a poppy but I see now how I missed the opportunity to say more. 

I thank you for your kind consideration, although it was my honour and privilege to serve Her Majesty and the regiment.

That being said, the men who sacrificed are the fallen and the maimed,  they are the ones who paid the price.

As for a poppy, I will never wear one again, they fired Don Cherry on Remembrance Day and the Legion threw him under the bus, they can keep their poppies, I don't want one.

The best advocate the Legion ever had, and they stabbed him in the back to appease a bunch of Pinkos as Grapes would say, the Legion is dead to me.

Edited by Dougie93
  • Like 2

What I would suggest you do, rather than wearing a poppy for one day on behalf of the Legion, is support your local regiment.

There are young soldiers serving you right now, they're just kids, but they would kill and die for you, so go and get to know them, embrace your regiments and your history.

The government doesn't care, the government is destroying the military, these troops are being stabbed in the back by the politicians, so stand up for them, don't let it happen.

• Like 3

GUN BANS: Pandering to the outrage mob

2019-12-08 22:12:32

Tracey Wilson is the VP of Public Relations for the Canadian Coalition for Firearm Rights, a registered lobbyist. She’s an avid hunter and sport shooter. She resides in Ottawa and enjoys spending time with her children and grandson at the range and hunting camp.

Canadian gun owners find themselves in turmoil, once again being threatened with forced confiscation of their legally acquired property. Why? Because we have a Liberal government, again, who will do anything they think pleases their voters and possibly gains them a wedge issue to add more voters onto their team, by any means necessary.

https://www.thepostmillennial.com/liberal-minister-says-police-chiefs-support-gun-ban⁠-they-dont/

4 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

Well, that's a very heartfelt and considerate response,  so I will concede that I was wrong to say you are gutless and I apologize for that.

I still hate Canada though.   Ignominious Post National State stabbing us all in the backs.

Well then we're all good and i'm glad about that.  I'm glad i understand your contempt a bit more.

I don't like the Liberals and never have.  Liberal PM's typically have come from Quebec, to appease the Quebecois voters.  Many Quebecois don't care about a Canadian identity either, only Quebec identity.  Multi-cultural state, now a post-national state.  I don't have any problem with the Quebec people, we're all brothers and sisters, they have a culture they want to protect, but so do I and so does Canada as a whole.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Well then we're all good and i'm glad about that.  I'm glad i understand your contempt a bit more.

Have no concern for me, I received a sizable inheritance from my American grandparents, I am set for life. 

I simply reject the assertion that I am a whiner, I have always borne hardship gladly on behalf of the Commander-in-Chief,  Elizabeth Windsor.

I am not wounded,  I am not maimed,  take care of the young soldiers who are serving you now,  they are the lambs who are being led to the slaughter.

Edited by Dougie93
  • Like 1

IMO guns are for hunters, farmers, and rural folks, and maybe for self-defence if you're in the witness protection program.  Other than that I personally don't see much use. I don't see any use in banning hunting rifles or registering them. 

Guns aren't my thing, don't know a lot about them.  I know lots of hunters, they get riled up by this stuff, I let them worry about gun issues, I don't know much about guns so my opinion doesn't mean much.  I do support hunters though, and the rural people who need guns for protection and whatnot.   I also know if you carry around a handgun in the city you're probably an idiot and a thug. If you keep it locked up in your house and don't gang-bang or use it for power-tripping what do i care.

I think guns are more useful for self-defence against animals than humans, unless you're a cop/soldier etc.  Animals don't shoot back and their homies don't put out hits.

9 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

Well I guess I'm a loser by Canadian standards then, but where I come from,  it used to be called retirement.

I have enough money to not have to work a job anymore, so I just entertain myself with online trading and publishing my view of things to internet forums.

Beats working for a living ;  work is bullshit and jobs are jails.

Not by my standards, you've completed all the requirements to become an RCR infantry soldier, then served as a 031, Death tech, Canada's pointy end of the stick, it takes dedication, integrity, honor, will to serve something bigger, to do one of the toughest jobs on the planet, to be able to pick yourself up ,  ruck up, and move forward every morning to do the job one more day, you sir are no loser in my books....you belong to a brotherhood that not many can achieve nor do they understand or care for that brotherhood. Nobody can take that away from you...ever...you earned that right, that privilege to be called a Canadian soldier....everything else is gravy brother...

11 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

You can dish it but you can't take it.  And when someone dishes it you accuse them of being "gutless" because you're a "veteran".  Again, you aren't immune to criticism of your political opinions because you served in the Canadian Forces.  My comments had nothing to do with your service in the Forces, so I don't know why you even bring up your veteran status. I honour and thank you for your service, but your service had nothing to do with our convo.

Your contempt for Canada and Canadians I now realize is obviously connected to your treatment in the Forces somehow.  So I won't call you a whiner anymore.  You've never said how you were mistreated or what happened to you so i have no idea what you've endured, but again something happened and i can read between the lines.  I'm sorry you were harmed and that the gov doesn't give a crap.  That's an utter tragedy and you''re right to be angry.

Canada treats its veterans like crap, like pretty much every government.  My point was that yes Canadian police and politicians are corrupt, but that's true in every country.  If you think the US government is any better at treating their veterans that's a joke.  The only difference is that many Americans themselves tend to respect veterans more, at least the non-urban liberals do, so you're right about that.

My gramps was tough as nails but probably had PTSD, you probably have PTSD or some other mental or physical ailment.  His PTSD has ripped through our family, reverberated for generations, has destroyed lives and keeps destroying them, brought people to their knees, and nobody in my fam has been left unscathed.  I have the utmost empathy for your situation and your contempt for Canada.  Governments don't care about their employees, private corporations don't care about their employees.  It's all a big rat-race, humans are selfish a-holes, they just want money or to suck up to their superiors so they can get more money and status or a promotion etc.  And they'll grind the people under them into the dirt if it will get them ahead in the game.  Unfortunately this isn't isolated to Canada, it's human nature.  You will find no reprieve from this in any other country, that's my point.

In my adulthood I've realized that in life someone is either screwing you in the a$$ or you're screwing someone else in the a$$. As a kid you're shielded by it more since you have your parents and teachers to protect you.  As an adult you're left on your own to defend against the wolves.  It's exhausting keeping up the defense cuz the wolves are always at the door.

I have no idea what you've been through, I'm just a "civilian" but I've been through all sorts of nightmare sh!t and have seen others. It's easy to lose myself on the internet, it's a tempting distraction from life for me, but the winners i know are too busy kicking ass at life to spend time on message boards, i try to remember that.  I've learned it's best to deal with the issue at hand head-on & not ignore it, and at the same time let go of your anger, hatred, resentment.  It will only destroy you more to walk around holding onto anger.  Don't let them cause you one more minute of misery than is necessary.  Flip the wolves the finger, sue them if you have to, then move on and be happy and in peace.  It's eat or be eaten, you lost, tip your cap, learn your lesson, move on. Use the lesson against the next set of wolves, teach the lessons to your loved ones.  Enjoy the country and the fresh air.  Best of health to you my friend, don't let the pink pills make you sleep too much. 

I know this had nothing to do with me directly, but I want to thank you for this post , you could have handled it much differently, instead you manned up,  it shows a lot about your character...any ways thank you. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

Not by my standards, you've completed all the requirements to become an RCR infantry soldier, then served as a 031, Death tech, Canada's pointy end of the stick, it takes dedication, integrity, honor, will to serve something bigger, to do one of the toughest jobs on the planet, to be able to pick yourself up ,  ruck up, and move forward every morning to do the job one more day, you sir are no loser in my books....you belong to a brotherhood that not many can achieve nor do they understand or care for that brotherhood. Nobody can take that away from you...ever...you earned that right, that privilege to be called a Canadian soldier....everything else is gravy brother...

It is the ultimate privilege to be your brother, that's all I ever wanted as a profession, simply to be a face in the ranks of HM thin red line, it truly was a dream come true.

Ducimus.

10 hours ago, Teena said:

Dougie and any other people that have served in the Military on this forum - ArmyGuy and anyone else, I thank you for your service. Thank you for sacrificing holidays, birthdays, family time and much more to protect our rights and freedoms. I realized after reading Moonlight's post that I have never said thank you for this on this Forum. I did wear a poppy but I see now how I missed the opportunity to say more. 

Thank you for your consideration, but Dougie is right it is our fallen that really deserve your praise and compliments, ''we shall remember them" As for my service, I had the honor to not only serve this nation, and wear our nations flag on my shoulder, but I soldiered with some of the best people on the planet, not many can say that...and I loved most of my time in uniform..

Military members . . . . .what do you think of an unarmed Canadian public?  It seems we are headed in that direction a degree at a time.  Is the backlash militia groups as seen in the US? Are the US militia groups comprised of mostly right-wing, libertarian, Republican, Conservative type folks?  Are these types the ones that made their countries great?

Too many questions . . .  

4 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Military members . . . . .what do you think of an unarmed Canadian public?  It seems we are headed in that direction a degree at a time.  Is the backlash militia groups as seen in the US? Are the US militia groups comprised of mostly right-wing, libertarian, Republican, Conservative type folks?  Are these types the ones that made their countries great?

Too many questions . . .  

All Britons have a right to bear arms in allowance of the law, by the Bill of Rights 1689.

You don't need to be an American to assert your rights.

The thing to understand is that it is not about the iron, it is all about the shooter.

The type of gun is not what defines you, there is no such thing as a military assault weapon

You are the weapon, the human weapons system, all that matters is your resolve to stand and deliver,  for the Glorious Revolution of 1688, the story of your people.

In the Canadian infantry, they indoctrinated us, they trained us, to have the resolve to fight, by whatever means necessary and available.

Every soldier was a leader, no matter what the circumstance, we would find a way to fight and win, not by our equipment, by what we felt in our hearts.

That is what made us the elite of the elite, the best small army in the world, we few, we happy few, we band of brothers.

1 hour ago, Army Guy said:

Thank you for your consideration, but Dougie is right it is our fallen that really deserve your praise and compliments, ''we shall remember them" As for my service, I had the honor to not only serve this nation, and wear our nations flag on my shoulder, but I soldiered with some of the best people on the planet, not many can say that...and I loved most of my time in uniform..

Maybe they should name our public schools after fallen soldiers rather than dead Prime Ministers.

While i disagree with them I can't hate the people who don't respect the military.  They're utopian do-gooders that don't like violence, this is what they've been taught, this is what i was taught, they're ignorant and think they're doing right.  They just don't realize that sometimes violence is needed when other people out there are willing and waiting to commit violence against you to advance their interests.  Same reason we need police...the wolves are out there waiting for their moment to strike and we need someone to protect us from them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dougie93 said:

Every day is remembrance day : these men went forward into the storm, knowing full well what their fate could be, and they went anyway.

That's why we should have history in our schools.  So we remember.  Remembrance Day is useless if you don't know why or when or how anyone died.  You can't have 1 day to remember and then 364 days where you ignore.  Every other day besides Remembrance Day should be called Ignorance Day.

56 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

That's why we should have history in our schools.  So we remember.  Remembrance Day is useless if you don't know why or when or how anyone died.  You can't have 1 day to remember and then 364 days where you ignore.  Every other day besides Remembrance Day should be called Ignorance Day.

It's all gone now, the Liberals and their leftist cohorts destroyed it, just as they destroyed Canada itself.

Vengeance is the last mission, to annihilate this Post National State, scorched earth, let it burn, Vive le Quebec libre.

Dagger to the heart of this Bolshevist Confederation, there's nothing they can do to stop it now.

Edited by Dougie93

1 hour ago, Dougie93 said:

It's all gone now, the Liberals and their leftist cohorts destroyed it, just as they destroyed Canada itself.

Vengeance is the last mission, to annihilate this Post National State, scorched earth, let it burn, Vive le Quebec libre.

Dagger to the heart of this Bolshevist Confederation, there's nothing they can do to stop it now.

Problem is it's not a Canada problem.  Europe is decaying too like us.  Leftists in the US want statues of Thomas Jefferson removed.  We're all going down.  Quebec will be the last one standing because they believe they have a history and culture worth protecting.

All hail China our new master.,

8 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Problem is it's not a Canada problem.  Europe is decaying too like us.  Leftists in the US want statues of Thomas Jefferson removed.  We're all going down.  Quebec will be the last one standing because they believe they have a history and culture worth protecting.

Most of us do too. The difference in Quebec is that their political/academic/media elites believe it.

Ours most certainly do not.

3 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

Nope.  China is a basket case, their retrenching into Stalinism is weakness, they will collapse as the Soviet Union did.

The USSR had a communist economy which imploded.  China has a capitalist economy and is no longer communist, it's a fascist state now, committing genocide against Muslim minorities.  China is turning into Nazi Germany and has 1.3 billion people and an ever-skyrocketing economy to fund and man its war machine.  Meanwhile the US keeps slowly decaying.  Within 50 yrs we're all screwed.

They won't invade us at gunpoint, we'll just keep importing Chinese because Canadians don't have babies.  The post-national state means Chinese-Canadians more loyal to China than the no-culture the gov keeps telling us we have.