It's Official, the Trump-Russia Investigation was a Partisan Witch Hunt

8 hours ago, Rue said:

No Taxme. Trump does not have a monopoly on the right of center. Nothing in what Eyeball has said about Trump differs then some of us far more to the right than he on issues. Its got nothing to do with Trump being a victim of leftist Liberals, bullshit.

Trump admitted to using his office to pressure the Ukraine to investigate Biden. He never denied it.  He admitted it and then asked China to do the same. He admitted using his office to pressure a government to investigate his political opponent.

The fact the Republicans apologize for what he did shows their partisanship and nothing else. Having a conflict of interest is a legal concept not a political one. Trump has turned a legal conflict of interest issue into a pathetic attempt to protect himself by making it partisan and claiming  there is no difference between himself and the office he represents and his interests are automatically the interests of the United States and Potus.

You defend him because he is a fascist and that suits your ideology. In fact Conservatives could not and should not support Trump. He uses government to crush individuality, equality and to bully and  abuse those he disagrees with.  He is the anti-thesis of a Conservative.The only reason he does not wear a brown shirt is he dodged the armed forces but he has no problem wrapping himself in a flag to get his crowds riled up.

Today just when he could not lower his pathetic self any lower after his tantrum diatribe to Pelosi he made an absolutely pitiful remark as to one of his recently deceased opponents suggesting this person was now in hell.

Republicans in the  House of Representatives  quickly distanced themselves from him and walked over and apologized to  his widow today.

This is past partisanship. 

Trump has and is still a victim of the left wing liberal bias MSM. All the lefty's do all day long is talk about Trump and impeachment while Trump tries to make America great again. 

Trump never pressured anyone. Trump only asked the Ukraine President to do him a FAVOR. Trump did not pressure the President of Ukraine at all. Even the President of Ukraine said that he did not feel any kind of pressure being put on him. Try getting your facts straight from FOX News for a change instead of dying CNN. Tucker, Watters and Hannity will straighten you out with the real truth. Trump has every right to ask any questions about his now opponent called Biden especially if that opponent is a big time crook himself, and who did pressure the former Ukraine President to fire a prosecutor who was investigating his crooked son.   I have not heard of any Republicans apologizing for anything. 

Calling Trump a fascist is a joke, and so are you. I personally think that you are one of those Zionists. Obama, Hillary and Trudeau can easily be seen as fascists which of course they are. Anybody who disagrees with those red shirt bullies and thugs gets the deep state treatment of hatred. Patriots like Trump find that out every day. I see nothing wrong with a President like Trump wrapping an American flag around himself. Trump is what one would call a real and true conservative American patriot. Your globalist PM is no patriot to Canada. Chief Spreading Bull hates the Canadian flag and Canada also. Him and his old man have done a fantastic job of trying to destroy this once great British/European nation. 

Trump called out Pelosi for what she really is. A chicken chit who is too chicken to now send the impeachment charges to the senate for review. She is too afraid that they may want to ask her some questions about her impeachment charges against Trump. Pelosi knows that all she has to hand to the senate is all just lies and bull chit. Pelosi deserves whatever Trump wants to call her, and his Trump supporters love it. And we Canadian Trump supporters love it too. Trump's letter to Pelosi was well written and Pelosi deserved what Trump said too her. Trump pretty much said that she is the one that should be impeached along with her sidekicks Schiff, Nadler and Schummer. They all have no love for America. Just hatred for America. Show me where Trump has said some pitiful remark about some recently deceased opponent? If you are referring to McCain then that traitor to America does belong in hell. :D

knows that everything is all lies. 

On 12/18/2019 at 4:40 PM, bush_cheney2004 said:

No, that's just more anti-Trump rhetoric, falling for the bait again and again.

If not him there'll be another along soon enough.  As we both like to say Trump is just a symptom.  America elected him to lower the bar enough to put it within reach of people as low or lower.

Edited by eyeball
  • Confused 1

On 12/19/2019 at 10:30 PM, eyeball said:

I understand perfectly what you're saying I'm simply pointing out that it's a blatant back-peddle from what millions of your fellow conservatives and especially the most powerful and influential one say.  It's not the least bit subjective or abstract to them.

CNN viewers, Dems, the FBI and their sheep are the only ones back-pedalling right now. 

Every single fact that's coming out into the open right now backs every single thing that I've been saying ever since the beginning of the collusion investigation. Try and dig up some of my old posts to contradict me if you want. Look back on Ukrainian quid pro quo, russian collusion, Kavanaugh/Ford or anything you want eyeball. I have hundreds of posts on those topics. 

I don't even have to dig into old threads to find examples of you being blatantly wrong, you won't find anything that I need to retract.

I told ya so x 1,000. Read my posts and learn eyeball. Amaze people with your sudden burst of wisdom and insights. Or just stay you, it's kind of entertaining.

• Like 1

On 12/19/2019 at 3:53 PM, Rue said:

No Taxme. Trump does not have a monopoly on the right of center. Nothing in what Eyeball has said about Trump differs then some of us far more to the right than he on issues. Its got nothing to do with Trump being a victim of leftist Liberals, bullshit.

Trump admitted to using his office to pressure the Ukraine to investigate Biden. He never denied it.  He admitted it and then asked China to do the same. He admitted using his office to pressure a government to investigate his political opponent.

1) I agree with you that not everyone who considers themselves to the right of center is 100% behind Trump. They don't necessarily all understand clearly what's going on here. For the vast majority though, conservatives have a far better understanding of what's going on than leftists and they support Trump for obvious reasons.

2) Trump admitted to making a face-to-face meeting with him contingent upon the Ukraine conducting legitimate investigations into a person who bragged about committing a crime in Ukraine and a CRIME WHICH WAS PERPETUATED AGAINST TRUMP himself.

Juxtapose that beside the Dems COVERTLY PAYING RUSSIANS through a law firm for BOGUS intel which was LIED ABOUT in a FISA court to obtain warrants to spy on A POLITICAL OPPONENT to influence an election, and then used AS A PUBLIC SMEAR CAMPAIGN DISGUISED AS AN INVESTIGATION.

Take your time to go over all of the underlined parts, all of which are declarative statements which can easily be fact-checked, and get back to me on the parts which you think are inaccurate or misleading. Feel free to add any important points which you feel I omitted. All the actual facts re against you on this Rue. I'd just let this one go if I was in your untenable position.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

I told ya so x 1,000. Read my posts and learn eyeball. Amaze people with your sudden burst of wisdom and insights. Or just stay you, it's kind of entertaining.

You should practice what you preach you might realize I've been saying go Trump go since before you even started posting here. Of course I don't expect you to have the first clue why. 

I bet you even imagine I place the Democrats and our Liberals on a higher moral level than Trump.

AFAIC everyone of these fuckers have been are and will continue colluding with the scum of the earth.

I just don't pick sides. Something that seems to irk your ilk even worse it seems. 

Edited by eyeball

21 hours ago, eyeball said:

You should practice what you preach

I do, you know it, sorry if that makes you feel bad.

you might realize I've been saying go Trump go since before you even started posting here. Of course I don't expect you to have the first clue why. 

I bet you even imagine I place the Democrats and our Liberals on a higher moral level than Trump.

AFAIC everyone of these fuckers have been are and will continue colluding with the scum of the earth.

I just don't pick sides. Something that seems to irk your ilk even worse it seems. 

You always pick sides eyeball, we're just diametrically opposed on pretty much every issue.

On 12/21/2019 at 3:31 PM, WestCanMan said:

1) I agree with you that not everyone who considers themselves to the right of center is 100% behind Trump. They don't necessarily all understand clearly what's going on here. For the vast majority though, conservatives have a far better understanding of what's going on than leftists and they support Trump for obvious reasons.

2) Trump admitted to making a face-to-face meeting with him contingent upon the Ukraine conducting legitimate investigations into a person who bragged about committing a crime in Ukraine and a CRIME WHICH WAS PERPETUATED AGAINST TRUMP himself.

Juxtapose that beside the Dems COVERTLY PAYING RUSSIANS through a law firm for BOGUS intel which was LIED ABOUT in a FISA court to obtain warrants to spy on A POLITICAL OPPONENT to influence an election, and then used AS A PUBLIC SMEAR CAMPAIGN DISGUISED AS AN INVESTIGATION.

Take your time to go over all of the underlined parts, all of which are declarative statements which can easily be fact-checked, and get back to me on the parts which you think are inaccurate or misleading. Feel free to add any important points which you feel I omitted. All the actual facts re against you on this Rue. I'd just let this one go if I was in your untenable position.

Nothing in what you underlined is anything but your subjective partisan opinion which can not establish anything but that. Your take on Trump is not automatically valid because you say so. To try suggest subjective opinion is fact is untenable.

So too is using the arguement a President can order countries to investigate people he has a direct conflict of interest with for any reason.

Next your continued argument Trump can be a scum bag because you think others are is also untenable not to mention illogical.

Trump now has to rely on Republican partisans to deny defend what he did and lower the standards of Potus and what is expected of it.

Trump has turned Potus into his personal overflowing toilet and you do not want to flush it. Ironic coming from a man who said he was gonna drain swamps.  

Wes Potus needs to be flushed.

Edited by Rue

On 12/21/2019 at 12:31 PM, WestCanMan said:

These anti-Trumpers need to stop listening to the lying leftist liberal MSM outfits like CNN, MSNBC, and our own liberal pro-democrat CBC. They should at least try to listen to other news outlets like FOX News to try and get the other side of the story. Too only listen to one side of a story is to know nothing at all. Sadly, there are just too many here who only want to listen to one side of the story. And these same people like to pretend that they know all, but in reality, they know nothing. :D

• Like 1

On 12/20/2019 at 3:50 AM, taxme said:

Trump has and is still a victim of the left wing liberal bias MSM. All the lefty's do all day long is talk about Trump and impeachment while Trump tries to make America great again. 

Trump never pressured anyone. Trump only asked the Ukraine President to do him a FAVOR. Trump did not pressure the President of Ukraine at all. Even the President of Ukraine said that he did not feel any kind of pressure being put on him. Try getting your facts straight from FOX News for a change instead of dying CNN. Tucker, Watters and Hannity will straighten you out with the real truth. Trump has every right to ask any questions about his now opponent called Biden especially if that opponent is a big time crook himself, and who did pressure the former Ukraine President to fire a prosecutor who was investigating his crooked son.   I have not heard of any Republicans apologizing for anything. 

Calling Trump a fascist is a joke, and so are you. I personally think that you are one of those Zionists. Obama, Hillary and Trudeau can easily be seen as fascists which of course they are. Anybody who disagrees with those red shirt bullies and thugs gets the deep state treatment of hatred. Patriots like Trump find that out every day. I see nothing wrong with a President like Trump wrapping an American flag around himself. Trump is what one would call a real and true conservative American patriot. Your globalist PM is no patriot to Canada. Chief Spreading Bull hates the Canadian flag and Canada also. Him and his old man have done a fantastic job of trying to destroy this once great British/European nation. 

Trump called out Pelosi for what she really is. A chicken chit who is too chicken to now send the impeachment charges to the senate for review. She is too afraid that they may want to ask her some questions about her impeachment charges against Trump. Pelosi knows that all she has to hand to the senate is all just lies and bull chit. Pelosi deserves whatever Trump wants to call her, and his Trump supporters love it. And we Canadian Trump supporters love it too. Trump's letter to Pelosi was well written and Pelosi deserved what Trump said too her. Trump pretty much said that she is the one that should be impeached along with her sidekicks Schiff, Nadler and Schummer. They all have no love for America. Just hatred for America. Show me where Trump has said some pitiful remark about some recently deceased opponent? If you are referring to McCain then that traitor to America does belong in hell. :D

knows that everything is all lies. 

You do not have the balls to say Jew so you couch it. In fact Trump is a strong Zionist which makes your comment even more stupid than the veiled Jew comment it was intended to be. 

On 12/22/2019 at 2:09 PM, WestCanMan said:

I do, you know it, sorry if that makes you feel bad.

You always pick sides eyeball, we're just diametrically opposed on pretty much every issue.

And that is ok because that is what this forum is about and I respect you both for very different reasons. I am mostly with you Wes but with Eye on Trump and debate on it is great. Ease up on each other says Mr. Windbag.

6 minutes ago, Rue said:

You do not have the balls to say Jew so you couch it. In fact Trump is a strong Zionist which makes your comment even more stupid than the veiled Jew comment it was intended to be. 

All politicians, even Trump, has to kiss the butts of the Zionists. Why? You know why. :D

And as usual, you still cannot offer up any proof as to where or why you continue to call me a Nazi or white supremacist. I guess that is because you have nothing on me, right? Ho-ho-ho. 

Edited by taxme

2 minutes ago, Rue said:

And that is ok because that is what this forum is about and I respect you both for very different reasons. I am mostly with you Wes but with Eye on Trump and debate on it is great. Ease up on each other says Mr. Windbag.

So, I guess from now on I can call you a "windbag"? :lol:

53 minutes ago, Rue said:

Nothing in what you underlined is anything but your subjective partisan opinion which can not establish anything but that. Your take on Trump is not automatically valid because you say so. To try suggest subjective opinion is fact is untenable.

So too is using the arguement a President can order countries to investigate people he has a direct conflict of interest with for any reason.

Next your continued argument Trump can be a scum bag because you think others are is also untenable not to mention illogical.

Trump now has to rely on Republican partisans to deny defend what he did and lower the standards of Potus and what is expected of it.

Trump has turned Potus into his personal overflowing toilet and you do not want to flush it. Ironic coming from a man who said he was gonna drain swamps.  

Wes Potus needs to be flushed.

You're such a hypocrite on this issue that you have no credibility whatsoever here Rue.

The Dems/Hillary/Obama spied on Trump specifically to influence an election (do you remember when Trump came out with the accusation that his campaign was being spied on and Obama and everyone in the media laughed and called him a liar? Turns out they were the liars/misinformers and do you remember hearing their apology? Me neither.) - they sent a bogus pile of info to a FISA court to get a warrant to spy on him towards that end.

You enthusiastically agree with the huge pile of stench known as the Russian collusion investigation that was started by Obama/Hillary, now you call it a crime when Trump tries to get an investigation started based on a whole host of verifiable facts.  TOTAL HYPOCRISY.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You're such a hypocrite on this issue that you have no credibility whatsoever here Rue.

The Dems/Hillary/Obama spied on Trump specifically to influence an election (do you remember when Trump came out with the accusation that his campaign was being spied on and Obama and everyone in the media laughed and called him a liar? Turns out they were the liars/misinformers and do you remember hearing their apology? Me neither.) - they sent a bogus pile of info to a FISA court to get a warrant to spy on him towards that end.

You enthusiastically agree with the huge pile of stench known as the Russian collusion investigation that was started by Obama/Hillary, now you call it a crime when Trump tries to get an investigation started based on a whole host of verifiable facts.  TOTAL HYPOCRISY.

You are trying to deal with someone who is truly an exercise in bloody futility. I must say that I have gotten plenty of brain exercise from having to deal with him. If he would take the time, and put in some hours, and watch FOX News for awhile, he might finally learn something, and maybe get the other side of the story for a change. But I doubt that he will. He has been too brainwashed for far too long now by his lefty ilk on TV news channels like CNN, MSNBC, and our own Canadian news channel called the CBC. 

For three long years the dumbocrats have tried to impeach Trump, and they have failed every time. The old doll Pelosi, who should retire, won't even send the articles of impeachment to the senate for a vote, which should tell us all that they have no proof of any collusion of any kind on or against Trump. And she also knows that there is nothing there to impeach Trump on anyway, and that the Republican majority in the senate will throw the case out, unless Pelosi can be convincing enough that she really does have something on Trump. It looks though like the former will prevail, and all this impeachment bull shit will hopefully come to an end. A big loss for the dumbocrats, but an happy ending for Trump. Yes. ;)

• Like 1

On 12/24/2019 at 4:08 PM, WestCanMan said:

I have never been a Clinton supporter and or condoned anything they did. Never have I held them to a different standard than Trump. Stop with the bs Wes.

I argue everyone must follow the same laws.

You are using partisan arguements to justify Trump engaging in unethical and illegal behaviour with the continuing arguement that you believe Clinton was a whore so Trump can be a rapist. I condemn both you  justify Trump having gonahrea because Clinton has syphilis. Enough. 

Youu  lost any credibility you had on this thread long ago  with that absurd argument.

All you have done on this thread  is show you defend filth from Trump because you believe others are filth. You accept filth as the status quo for Potus, I do not. 

Edited by Rue

On 12/24/2019 at 4:47 PM, taxme said:

You are trying to deal with someone who is truly an exercise in bloody futility. I must say that I have gotten plenty of brain exercise from having to deal with him. If he would take the time, and put in some hours, and watch FOX News for awhile, he might finally learn something, and maybe get the other side of the story for a change. But I doubt that he will. He has been too brainwashed for far too long now by his lefty ilk on TV news channels like CNN, MSNBC, and our own Canadian news channel called the CBC. 

For three long years the dumbocrats have tried to impeach Trump, and they have failed every time. The old doll Pelosi, who should retire, won't even send the articles of impeachment to the senate for a vote, which should tell us all that they have no proof of any collusion of any kind on or against Trump. And she also knows that there is nothing there to impeach Trump on anyway, and that the Republican majority in the senate will throw the case out, unless Pelosi can be convincing enough that she really does have something on Trump. It looks though like the former will prevail, and all this impeachment bull shit will hopefully come to an end. A big loss for the dumbocrats, but an happy ending for Trump. Yes. ;)

You are dealing with me and the veiled comments again show passive aggressive couched remarks..you got something to say to me ...say it....

As for your brain exercises try not to pull anything keeping up.

It's sad to see Wes finds solace in anything you have to say on Trump, myself or anything. 

Shit attracts flies. 

Edited by Rue

25 minutes ago, Rue said:

You are dealing with me and the veiled comments again show passive aggressive couched remarks..you got something to say to me ...say it....

As for your brain exercises try not to pull anything keeping up.

It's sad to see Wes finds solace in anything you have to say on Trump, myself or anything. 

Shit attracts flies. 

You are quite the expert here when it comes to giving and saying nasty offensive and insulting remarks towards others here, especially me. I have already said many things to you? What? Do you want some more things said by me too you because I am all to willing to oblige you. I have a million of them. Chuckle. 

Well, at least I have a brain, and I give my brain plenty of exercise here dealing with you. 

What is even sadder here is that there are some who agree with you on some of the many stupid posts that you have posted here. At least Wes has an open mind, unlike you who truly does have a closed mind. Wes has agreed with me on many topics posted here, but has also disagreed with me on other topics also, as it should be. At least he is civil and does not call me nasty and offensive and insulting names and words like you do towards me all the time. Wes is a civilized gentleman, and you are definitely not. 

Indeed, your shit does attract flies alright. Just my opinion of course. Works for me. Don't forget to check under your bed tonight. There just may be a Nazi hiding under it. Hey, you never know, eh? ;)

3 hours ago, Rue said:

I have never been a Clinton supporter and or condoned anything they did. Never have I held them to a different standard than Trump. Stop with the bs Wes.

I argue everyone must follow the same laws.

You are using partisan arguements to justify Trump engaging in unethical and illegal behaviour with the continuing arguement that you believe Clinton was a whore so Trump can be a rapist. I condemn both you  justify Trump having gonahrea because Clinton has syphilis. Enough. 

Youu  lost any credibility you had on this thread long ago  with that absurd argument.

All you have done on this thread  is show you defend filth from Trump because you believe others are filth. You accept filth as the status quo for Potus, I do not. 

Funny because I've never heard you make the argument that Hillary and the Dems did anything wrong by spying on Trump to influence the 2016 election. I saw plenty of posts where you gave that investigation credibility that it didn't deserve though. 

Now I see you making the argument that Trump can't start an investigation into Biden and you're giving an investigation into Biden zero credibility despite ample evidence that he's guilty as sin.

Hypocrisy.

18 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Funny because I've never heard you make the argument that Hillary and the Dems did anything wrong by spying on Trump to influence the 2016 election. I saw plenty of posts where you gave that investigation credibility that it didn't deserve though. 

Now I see you making the argument that Trump can't start an investigation into Biden and you're giving an investigation into Biden zero credibility despite ample evidence that he's guilty as sin.

Hypocrisy.

No stop misquoting what I said Wes. No Trump can not investigate Biden someone neutral a direct conflict of interest should 8fvt hff ere are sufficient grounds. Likewise with Clintonior anyone else.

If Clinton spied on Trump as you claim, then if should be properly investigated but of course not by Trump. 

Slow down and read what I said.

Edited by Rue