It's Official, the Trump-Russia Investigation was a Partisan Witch Hunt

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

I'm for real Rue. That's a problem around here. No one likes to deal with the truth anymore. It's like the "information age" turned into the post-truth age, where companies like CNN can lie, retract, omit, make bogus accusations, etc and still call themselves a "news" channel. Honestly they should have to spell it Newz.

Trumps calls it the Deep-State and says he's for real too. Why not call it what it is? You don't doubt it do you?

Edited by eyeball

Eye I probably without meaning to sound presumptuous but reading past posts from you probably share your views as to corruption and the crap behind the scenes but honest man honest as can be, I have no friggin clue what anyone means by a Deep State and its precisely because Trump uses it to justify his perceptions I suspect it as being delusional.

I mean sheeyat, the extent of filth and corruption and networks that support it I can well imagine but hell if I could provide you actual proof of anything. That was my point. I sort of sounded like I was questioning you. Nah I question all of us in this crazy world as to what we think we know and don't know.

I do not know about you Eye but never in my life have I seen such a mentally ill and dangerous man with the power Trump may have being defended. I know my parents lived during the time of Hitler, Stalin, and I think Putin, Hussein, Caucescu, Ghaddafi, Mao,  Pinochet, to name a few are/were ogres, but never like I said have I seen so many support such a lunatic and make excuses for him well except for Canadians in Canada with Trudeau and Kim Kardashian's fans.

All I  can tell you Eye is Trump is insane and many in the US are in collective denial but I can't at this point believe the Republicans are so weak and spineless they will sit back now and continue with this Emperor has no clothing crap.

Then again I am 63 and like Billie Eilish so what the hell do I know. I listen to some punk 17 year old kid and love her music. Makes me a nut case. I have fallen prey to Satanist children inheriting this damn world and think they will survive in spite of this mad man and people in my generation who defend and empower Trumps and Trudeaus. His latest demented letter to Pelosi shows he really has gone off the deep end if I can use that reference.

Edited by Rue

18 hours ago, eyeball said:

Trumps calls it the Deep-State and says he's for real too. Why not call it what it is? You don't doubt it do you?

There's a big difference between "deep-state" and "biased media coverage", and I'm not going to go out on a limb and make an accusation that I can't prove.

I'll say for certain that CNN is a total farce of a media outlet, they have no dedication to the truth whatsoever, and they primarily see news stories as an opportunity to further their political narrative instead of just covering them with all the accurate and pertinent information that's available to them. They are in no way, shape or form an actual, honest media outlet. Period. They have absolutely no integrity whatsoever. If CNN wanted to charge me with Libel for saying that I could easily defend myself in court. Deep state? There's no way I could prove that. I'll say what I know to be true and you can make whatever determinations you'd like. I won't touch that accusation with a ten foot pole.

Trump has the inside scoop on what accusations he wants make because, for example, when they say things like "Trump colluded with Russians to win the election" he instantly knows if it's false. So when Schiff, other Dems, or the various left-wing MSM outlets say "new bombshell evidence is coming out that proves Trump colluded with Russia, he's on the threshhold of impeachment" he can know it's a lie the moment they say it. I have to keep an open mind about it, but I can make an educated guess based on their extensive history of lying that it's most likely BS. Trump also has more access to the information about things like FISA abuse than I do, and he will also have a better idea of how much he can trust the people he's talking to. I just have to learn as I go.

If Van Jones wasn't caught on tape two years ago casually stating that "collusion is a big nothingburger" then I wouldn't come out and say that I knew CNN was lying. But he had the inside scoop on what they all knew at CNN, he had no reason to lie at that moment, and what he said seemed to jive with all of the information that was coming out which was verifiable at that point in time. CNN talking heads kept saying that something that would prove collusion was right around the corner, day after day for almost 3 full years, and it never came. CNN and the other MSM sources were caught in a number of lies and retractions during that 3 yr span which just further destroyed their credibility. 

Fake news - 100.00%. Is the media part of the deep state? I have no proof, at all. They could just be stooges.

21 minutes ago, Rue said:

All I  can tell you Eye is Trump is insane and many in the US are in collective denial but I can't at this point believe the Republicans are so weak and spineless they will sit back now and continue with this Emperor has no clothing crap.

Just watch. The Republicans like Trump's followers will all too happily describe in great detail how splendid his wardrobe is.  Every last one of them might as well be just as stark naked and raving mad and what's really insane is that it's exactly where they want to be. They've arrived as a result of rational choices based on a fallacy of misplaced concreteness - that the deep state is as real as Trump's wardrobe. 

• Like 1

Just now, WestCanMan said:

There's a big difference between "deep-state" and "biased media coverage", and I'm not going to go out on a limb and make an accusation that I can't prove.

Why not? You're more than happy to follow the most powerful leader in the world out onto that limb. He accuses the Deep State/Media Party routinely.

Fake news - 100.00%. Is the media part of the deep state? I have no proof, at all. They could just be stooges.

The media and deep state are clearly one and the same thing in both Trump's mind and the mind's of millions of his followers.  An irrational fear of bias has morphed into a belief that there is a vast conspiracy to delude and control everyone to the extent it's taken on a life of it's own. It's a straight up classic case of reification - writ hugely.

• Like 1

On 12/16/2019 at 2:36 PM, bush_cheney2004 said:

So the internment of 120,000 Japanese-American citizens and legal residents by FDR was fine by you....got it.

Impeachment is a political process, so of course Trump is going to be impeached.

...the Democrats and wannabe haters in Canada still can't get over 2016.

It's bad enough that some Americans cannot get over Trump winning the election, but one would think that Canadians had a big stake in that election. The leftist liberals in Canada think that this was their election, and not an American election. The Trump haters here in leftist land Canada hate Trump because the bunch of buffoons keep listening too and believing what the fake and lying leftist liberal MSM keeps telling them which is all lies. Too those losers, especially those Canadian Trump hating losers, they need to get over it. Although after three years already, that have gone by, I kind of doubt that will ever happen. The democrats are the traitors to America, and they need to be all impeached for all of their made up lies to try and impeach Trump. It is deplorable as to see what the democrats have and are still trying to do to Trump and the American people whom I believe will get their revenge on the democrats in the upcoming election. Trump is going to win, and will get back the house and keep the senate. Will we get to see a lot of democrats and their supporters jumping out of windows? :D

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

Why not? You're more than happy to follow the most powerful leader in the world out onto that limb. He accuses the Deep State/Media Party routinely.

The media and deep state are clearly one and the same thing in both Trump's mind and the mind's of millions of his followers.  An irrational fear of bias has morphed into a belief that there is a vast conspiracy to delude and control everyone to the extent it's taken on a life of it's own. It's a straight up classic case of reification - writ hugely.

Oh man, are you ever way way out in far left field. If you cannot see that the fake and lying alt-left liberal MS, and the deep state are not working together here to try and impeach and remove Trump from office over false accusations then there has to be something wrong with you. Everything the dumbocrats have done to try and impeach Trump on something have failed and gone nowhere. But yet, people like you still foolishly believe that Trump is the big bad bogeyman here, and needs to be impeached. 63 million Americans voted for Trump.

So, I guess in your leftist liberal mind, all the people who voted for Trump are all just a bunch of bogeymen followers, eh? Sadly for you, the next election will see the bogeyman win the next election in a landslide according to the polls of today. What are you going to do with yourself when that day comes? Keep on whining and crying or will you finally just get over it? I think that the former is where you will still be? Am I right or not? <_<

3 hours ago, eyeball said:

The media and deep state are clearly one and the same thing in both Trump's mind and the mind's of millions of his followers. 

Don't put words in my mouth eyeball. I agree with the fake news part - anyone who doesn't is a complete idiot. I can prove the fake news part. 

The part about the media being actively a part of some kind of "deep state" isn't true though imo. I don't think that Trump has made that accusation and none of the places that I get my news from make the direct link between media and the deep state. The media are, for the most part, just a bunch of insipid Dem toadies who don't think for themselves and always err on the side of "jumping on the bandwagon with anyone who makes an accusation". 1) I don't think that there's a firmly-entrenched, well-established deep state in the way that you seem to think there is, but I do think that there are a lot of slimy, underhanded Dems who will sink to any level to get elected. 2) I think that most of the members of the media are legitimately sucked-in by the Dems. 

The Dems use words like slavery and racism to elicit overpowering emotions in people who are either marginalized because they're illegal aliens or they've been bullied or they're minorities who live in poverty or they're just inherently decent people who only follow the headlines and don't follow politics closely enough to really understand what's going on. 

If I just followed the headlines and watched CNN/CBC I'd believe that Trudeau was the be-all, end-all and that the CPC were just a bunch of snow-white racists, I'd believe that Kavanaugh's rape allegation had a solid foundation of evidence, that SNC was just a combination of a misunderstanding and Trudeau's altruistic nature, and that there was evidence that Trump colluded with Russia. Why wouldn't I?

The blatant idiocy going on down in the States is the Russian collusion BS that Nadler just referenced again two days ago when he said words to the effect that "impeachment needs to move forward because of the risk that Trump reoffends in 2020". The Dems truly are a pathetic bunch of people. 

An irrational fear of bias has morphed into a belief that there is a vast conspiracy to delude and control everyone to the extent it's taken on a life of it's own. It's a straight up classic case of reification - writ hugely.

The bias was real FYI.

The texts, which were just people's honest thoughts, shared privately with others whom they trusted, are 100% conclusive evidence that the lead investigator and his crew FELT completely biased against Trump. 

The fact that 17 significant errors and omissions all tilted in the exact same way is 100% conclusive evidence that there was a bias pointing in one direction. If you flip a coin 17 times there's only a 1/65,000 chance that you will get either heads or tails 17 times in a row. And that's assuming that the FBI only had a 50/50 chance of being right. There's better than a 50% chance that an FBI agent gets it right when they're uncertain of something but have a strong enough hunch to risk using something as evidence in court. 

So the fact that the FBI members showed that they felt strongly biased against Trump, and the fact that the evidence that the biased FBI agents provided showed an immense bias against Trump, would lead any honest, intelligent person to believe that there was a bias which was allowed to run it's course.

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

I don't think that there's a firmly-entrenched, well-established deep state in the way that you seem to think there is

Like I think there is? Lol!  You really really suck at paying attention.

If I just followed the headlines and watched CNN/CBC I'd believe that Trudeau was the be-all, end-all and that the CPC were just a bunch of snow-white racists

I'm not surprised to hear you say that in the least.

13 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

So the fact that the FBI members showed that they felt strongly biased against Trump, and the fact that the evidence that the biased FBI agents provided showed an immense bias against Trump, would lead any honest, intelligent person to believe that there was a bias which was allowed to run it's course.

You must be as surprised as me that the House Committee on Internal Security hasn't been tasked to root out and arrest these operatives.

Oh....right. 

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

So what? Just because you're a sucker for bias doesn't mean everyone else is. You don't have a bullshit filter? No wonder it sucks to be you.

If you don't understand something that I wrote in that post you can just ask. 

If you don't believe something I wrote in that last post you can ask for a cite and I can provide it.

What was the point of even making that post, really?

I don't know, it was your post. They're usually filled with the same sort of rambling shit that comprise Trump's tweets which is the result of believing nonsense is true.  It's not insanity its just really abject stupidity.

If you don't understand something that I wrote in that post you can just ask. 

I understand you perfectly. You act as if bias is a force of nature like gravity or electromagnetism.  You've afforded it an importance that is ridiculously misplaced and its fucked up your ability to think straight.

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

You must be as surprised as me that the House Committee on Internal Security hasn't been tasked to root out and arrest these operatives.

Oh....right. 

Even CNN can't escape the discussion that the actions of the FBI were totally unacceptable: https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/17/politics/fisa-court-slams-fbi-conduct/index.html

"The FBI's handling of the Carter Page applications, as portrayed in the [Office of the inspector general] report, was antithetical to the heightened duty of candor described above. The frequency with which representations made by FBI personnel turned out to be unsupported or contradicted by information in their possession, and with which they withheld information detrimental to their case, calls into question whether information contained in other FBI applications is reliable," federal Judge Rosemary Collyer wrote in an order from the court published Tuesday.

This information is hard to miss if you're following the story eyeball, and seeing as you're posting about it I would assume that you are? Am I wrong?

If you are following it, the fact that you are still clinging to your original opinions is just unfathomable. You're either entirely ignorant or incredibly stupid, because there's only 1 correct interpretation of this:

THE FBI WAS JUST COMPLETELY DISGRACED TO THE POINT WHERE A FISA COURT JUDGE HAS STARTED TO DOUBT THE CREDIBILITY OF EVERYTHING THEY'VE EVER DONE WITH THE BUREAU.

This is no joke eyeball. You just lose credibility every time you post something. It's like you're a bot that belches idiocy just to keep threads going.

Edited by WestCanMan
added CNN link

10 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Who are these Deepstate operatives Trump talks about?  Name names...arrest them for treason.

It seems like information is slow to get to you for some reason. It's out there, and everyone else seems to know about it. You're just oblivious. Yet you still opine as if you're an authority on the subject.

Strzok was demoted and removed from the farcical investigation, Comey was fired and has just recently admitted that his actions at the FISA court were unacceptable, there's already talk that McCabe might be charged criminally, and the investigation into the investigators is just getting started.

From CNBC: https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/12/ex-fbi-deputy-director-andrew-mccabe-loses-bid-to-avoid-prosecution.html

Former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe has failed in his efforts to convince the Justice Department not to file potential criminal charges against him for allegedly lying to federal agents, NBC News reported Thursday.

Lawyers for McCabe, who has not yet been charged in the case, reportedly met last month with a top Justice official and the U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia in what were believed to be talks seeking to dissuade them from filing criminal charges.

25 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I understand you perfectly. You act as if bias is a force of nature like gravity or electromagnetism.  You've afforded it an importance that is ridiculously misplaced and its fucked up your ability to think straight.

This post is actual evidence that you know nothing about how the justice system in a democracy is supposed to operate. Did you grow up in some sort of dictatorship?

16 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Even CNN can't escape the discussion that the actions of the FBI were totally unacceptable.

This is no joke eyeball. 

Trump says they're criminals and traitors acting against the interests of the constitution and the nation. You're right this is no joke.

By rights there should be another Guantanamo Bay somewhere filling up with Deepstate operatives.

5 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Trump says they're criminals and traitors acting against the interests of the constitution and the nation. You're right this is no joke.

By rights there should be another Guantanamo Bay somewhere filling up with Deepstate operatives.

If I testified in court with as many intentional inaccuracies as the FBI did in this FISA process for sure it would be considered criminal activity. If I did this kind of lying in sworn testimony in an attempt to remove a sitting President from office you bet it would be considered treasonous.

trea·son
/ˈtrēzən/
noun
  1. the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.

Now that you know the definition of treason, can you see how it applies?

If FBI agents went after Obama with such a pathetic pack of lies and omissions, based on a dossier compiled by Trump, Pelosi and Schumer would just instantly explode in a fit of righteous anger. The hypocrisy here is astounding.   

10 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Trump is more correct than he realizes, going back to the FISA court establishment in 1978.

The process has blurred the line between intelligence gathering and constitutional prosecution/protection of citizen rights.

...long before Trump.