The Netherlands Pays Prostitutes to Have Sex With Disabled People

Guest ProudConservative

Guest ProudConservative

If you ever wonder why the Netherlands has the highest gas tax in the world, the government thinks sex is a human right. If you're disabled, you're entitled to 12 Prostitutes per year, and these arn't the cheap ladyboys from Thailand. The prostututes in the Netherlands are some of the most expensive in the world.

Well I'd hate to be a taxpayer in the Netherlands.

https://www.popdust.com/the-netherlands-pays-for-disabled-citizens-to-have-sex-with-prostitute-1890879447.html

Edited by ProudConservative

Guest ProudConservative

If you're disabled, the government will pay a prostitute to have sex with you once a month. I'm sure these sex workers arn't going to offer the government a bargain, so rather than using the money to subsidize job opportunities for the disabled, the government would rather spend $3000 a year helping guys in wheelchairs get their rocks off.

Gasoline prices in the Netherlands are $2.45 CAD a liter. If they tried that in Canada, we would have a civil war.

Edited by ProudConservative

Guest ProudConservative
1 minute ago, bcsapper said:

I hope it applies to women too.

How about the government get out of the sex business, and stick to it's juridiction, like national defense?

12 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

How about the government get out of the sex business, and stick to it's juridiction, like national defense?

Who's going to invade the Netherlands? 

Well, I suppose horny disabled people might.

Most things government's do are absurdly wasteful make work projects anyways, point to this one or that one is fruitless.

The bourgeois masses are enthralled by government like a religion.  It's a fool's errand to try to reason with it.

Government has filled the void left by the collapse of empire in the wake of the Great War.

Don't bother to waste your time railing against it, you're never going to make any headway.

The only thing which constrains government is bankruptcy, so if you want curtail government, it's best to encourage them to spend more.

11 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

Most things government's do are absurdly wasteful make work projects anyways, point to this one or that one is fruitless.

It's impossible to stop it, any of us only has the power of 1 vote every few years among  tens of millions.  Best not waste much time worrying about government inadequacies and focus more and getting our own houses in order.

The most productive people with successful careers I know are not political and don't follow current events much because they simply don't have the time.  They're too busy working, and kicking ass in the real world to bother.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

The Netherlands sounds like an awesome place.

A few too many bicycles, but at least you know if you come off one and hurt yourself, it's not going to affect your sex life.

On 11/23/2019 at 4:52 PM, Moonlight Graham said:

The Netherlands sounds like an awesome place.

It is. It's one of my favourite places.

The coffee shops are great, you can choose hash or weed from all 4 corners of the world.

Same purity laws as Germany for their beer.

Hot women too, officially the tallest Nation on earth.

Great music scene as well.

Edited by Iceni warrior
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
On 11/22/2019 at 1:47 AM, Guest ProudConservative said:

If you're disabled, the government will pay a prostitute to have sex with you once a month. I'm sure these sex workers arn't going to offer the government a bargain, so rather than using the money to subsidize job opportunities for the disabled, the government would rather spend $3000 a year helping guys in wheelchairs get their rocks off.

Gasoline prices in the Netherlands are $2.45 CAD a liter. If they tried that in Canada, we would have a civil war.

Edited by Army Guy

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/22/2019 at 12:08 AM, Guest ProudConservative said:

If you ever wonder why the Netherlands has the highest gas tax in the world, the government thinks sex is a human right. If you're disabled, you're entitled to 12 Prostitutes per year, and these arn't the cheap ladyboys from Thailand. The prostututes in the Netherlands are some of the most expensive in the world.

https://www.popdust.com/the-netherlands-pays-for-disabled-citizens-to-have-sex-with-prostitute-1890879447.html

The folks in the Netherlands can manage the Netherlands.

On 11/22/2019 at 4:08 PM, Guest ProudConservative said:

It's no different to  the government not imposing taxes on the godbotherers. 

Governments are there to provide services to the public including disabled.