Stop Living in Denial

marcus

Israel is an evil state.

One of the most sophisticated intelligence organizations bombed a house and managed to kill a whole family. Their excuse: A year ago, they had intelligence that a member of a militant/terrorist group was there.

What's the recourse? Oops. Our bad. Onto the next denial of a morally corrupt country:

A man is shot in the back by Israeli soldiers, because it's funny. In North America, kids make videos of silly pranks. In Israel they make videos of shooting people in the back and laughing about it.

Stop living in denial.....

Israel Celebrates Ground-Breaking Free Trade Deal with Canada

"Canada's relationship with Israel is based on strong economic, cultural and social ties." -Canadian International Trade Ministry

(Israel)—[JNS.org] Israel and Canada on Monday signed a modernized free trade agreement in what has been described as an historic step in the countries' bilateral relations. (Photo: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau in Davos, Switzerland, on January 24, 2018/Credit: Amos Ben Gershom/GPO/via JNS.org)

https://www.breakingchristiannews.com/articles/display_art.html?ID=24647

trudeau.n.bibi.jns.249.jpg

5 hours ago, marcus said:

A man is shot in the back by Israeli soldiers, because it's funny. In North America, kids make videos of silly pranks. In Israel they make videos of shooting people in the back and laughing about it.

The OP is incredibly biased in his assessments. He forgets all the terror and bombing carried out by Arab terrorists against civilian Israelis and only concentrates on Israeli crimes. If you want people to give any credit to your posts or comments then be fair in your stories and don't just focus on ONE side of the facts.

It is incredibly saddening  that while many likely over a hundred of citizens of likely his own land getting shot in the back by islamic republic militia for a peaceful protest against regime induced poverty in their homeland for which he hasn't said a single word about, but has posted about a single Palestinian man being shot in the back by opening a thread about this. SHAME on you. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran-gasoline-protests/more-than-100-protestors-killed-in-iran-during-unrest-amnesty-international-idUSKBN1XT0X7

Amnesty International said on Tuesday that more than 100 protesters had been killed in 21 cities in Iran during unrest that broke out   Either Snipers have shot into crowds of protesters from rooftops and, in one case, from a helicopter, Amnesty said..   

Either YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS IN DENIAL OR YOU ARE a Coward to speak about it.                                  

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

2 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

The OP is incredibly biased in his assessments. He forgets all the terror and bombing carried out by Arab terrorists against civilian Israelis and only concentrates on Israeli crimes. If you want people to give any credit to your posts or comments then be fair in your stories and don't just focus on ONE side of the facts.

Where? Please let me know about these Arab terrorist bombings against civilians and I'll lead the condemnation. I just checked again and found nothing. 

It is incredibly saddening  that while many likely over a hundred of citizens of likely his own land getting shot in the back by islamic republic militia for a peaceful protest against regime induced poverty in their homeland for which he hasn't said a single word about, but has posted about a single Palestinian man being shot in the back by opening a thread about this. SHAME on you. 

My land? 

You have no idea what you're talking about. I try to have conversations with you, but you show nothing but instability. What does this have to do with Iran? An innocent kid was shot in the back and an innocent family was bombed. I am being biased??? I don't think you are mentally stable.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran-gasoline-protests/more-than-100-protestors-killed-in-iran-during-unrest-amnesty-international-idUSKBN1XT0X7

Amnesty International said on Tuesday that more than 100 protesters had been killed in 21 cities in Iran during unrest that broke out   Either Snipers have shot into crowds of protesters from rooftops and, in one case, from a helicopter, Amnesty said..   

Either YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS IN DENIAL OR YOU ARE a Coward to speak about it.                              

Iran's crimes does not justify Israeli crimes. I invite you to share the information in the correct thread.

Just now, marcus said:

Iran's crimes does not justify Israeli crimes. I invite you to share the information in the correct thread.

No but you start a thread about a Palestinian man being shot in the back BUT you have stayed totally SILENT when over a hundred poor protesters are being shot dead from top and back and don't say a word about it. Btw, the thread title is "Living in Denial" Not Israeli or Iran regime crimes specific and I pointed out that YOU are living in denial yourself.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

3 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

No but you start a thread about a Palestinian man being shot in the back BUT stay totally SILENT when over a hundred poor protesters are being shot from top and back and don't say a word about it. Btw, the thread title is "State of Denial" Not Israeli or Iran regime crimes specific and I pointed out that YOU are in that state of denial yourself.

You are unstable and don't have the attention span to analyze things. Instead, you jump into conclusions without really thinking. 

Oh really. The United Nation, Amnesty International and all eye witnesses and journalists and the whole world is lying and you are the only true and stable one. I let the readers decide who is biased and unstable here. You have remained silent about Iran regime crimes because they are anti-Israel. You do not care about many killed and millions suffering unless they are Palestinians. This is a clear case of being biased.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

I read the comments in Hebrew, and all of them say that the person shooting is the embodiment of the Devil, and it highlights how the occupation is harsh and inhumane in many parts of Israel.

Israelis are not blood thirsty, they have the means to destroy every country bordering Israel in a very few weeks. They don't act upon it.

It wouldn't be that way if the other side had the reverse power structure, meaning Israel be the lesser country in the region.

I empathize greatly with the plight of Palestinians though.

22 hours ago, marcus said:

Israel is an evil state.

One of the most sophisticated intelligence organizations bombed a house and managed to kill a whole family. Their excuse: A year ago, they had intelligence that a member of a militant/terrorist group was there.

What's the recourse? Oops. Our bad. Onto the next denial of a morally corrupt country:

It's hard to know which side is telling the truth.

China has thrown a million Muslims into concentration camps where they are being indoctrinated (brainwashed) into not being Muslims. All kinds of evidence of sexual abuse, torture and death are emerging from these camps and the anxious, wild-eyed far left does not care in the slightest. Instead, like a pack of feral, rabid dogs, they're still totally fixated on the Jews.

Try an experiment:

1) Start a thread on China and see how many would argue what China is doing is okay.

2) Start a thread on Israel's 60+ years of inhumane treatment of Palestinians and the ethnic cleansing from their land and see how many howling crusaders will come in to argue what Israel is doing is okay. 

Giving a pass to a shitty country because there is another shitty country is like:

r-kelly-gayle-king-interview-cbs-002.thumb.jpg.6fb8a0b94809fccaf736c21d44fc7463.jpg

R. Kelly arguing: "Guys, get it over it! Have you seen that Michael Jackson documentary?!"

Edited by marcus

1 hour ago, marcus said:

Try an experiment:

1) Start a thread on China and see how many would argue what China is doing is okay.

2) Start a thread on Israel's 60+ years of inhumane treatment of Palestinians and the ethnic cleansing from their land and see how many howling crusaders will come in to argue what Israel is doing is okay. 

The Arabs started the Arab-Israeli War...not Israel.

• Like 1