Is Homosexuality Nurture or Nature?

Guest PPC2019

Guest PPC2019

I hear alot of scientist saying they can issolate the homosexual gene in a lab. They say they that homosexuality comes from brain development in the womb. Other scientist believe all mammals are slightly bisexual, and it's natural to lean towards the opposite sex.

Do you believe homosexuality is causted by nature, or only by upbringing?

6 hours ago, PPC2019 said:

I hear alot of scientist saying they can issolate the homosexual gene in a lab. They say they that homosexuality comes from brain development in the womb. Other scientist believe all mammals are slightly bisexual, and it's natural to lean towards the opposite sex.

Same as heterosexuality, I guess. 

I never wondered why I was heterosexual, so I don't wonder why people are homosexual.

Guest PPC2019
7 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Same as heterosexuality, I guess. 

I never wondered why I was heterosexual, so I don't wonder why people are homosexual.

I think everyone is born to be Asexual, with a tendency to become hetrosexual over time.

Because hetrosexuality is nurture. When I was 12, I never knew what the big deal was about women on baywatch. I asked a guy at a bonfire... Why everyone watches baywatch... And he was like trust me, when you get a little older. You'll understand.

Guys would start sharing their stories about dating women, and I came to understand the love for women.

Now if you take a 13 year old kid, and he has a bad experiences with a few girls, he might look to guys for confort.

When you have the schools saying, you should feel proud to be gay... They might start making out with their best friend.... and think what's the big deal.

If we got 12 year kids going on non-sexual dates. Just hanging around girls... Maybe their first kiss or whatever... maybe the guy would become the awkward kid in the closet.

So I think homosexuality is programed into people at a young age.

I've talked to a few homosexuality guys I met at parties... and they will admit they check girls out. They just have to keep themselves pure.

In the old days if your kid was learning homosexual.... you would correct that immediately, but now parents are brainwashed.... into believeing that's bigotry.

Parents have to be careful.If they encouage hetrosexuality... for their underage kid... they can be charged.

Edited by PPC2019

42 minutes ago, PPC2019 said:

I think everyone is born to be Asexual, with a tendency to become hetrosexual over time.

Because hetrosexuality is nurture. When I was 12, I never knew what the big deal was about women on baywatch. I asked a guy at a bonfire... Why everyone watches baywatch... And he was like trust me, when you get a little older. You'll understand.

Guys would start sharing their stories about dating women, and I came to understand the love for women.

Now if you take a 13 year old kid, and he has a bad experiences with a few girls, he might look to guys for confort.

When you have the schools saying, you should feel proud to be gay... They might start making out with their best friend.... and think what's the big deal.

If we got 12 year kids going on non-sexual dates. Just hanging around girls... Maybe their first kiss or whatever... maybe the guy would become the awkward kid in the closet.

I've talked to a few homosexuality guys I met at parties... and they will admit they check girls out. They just have to keep themselves pure.

In the old days if your kid was learning homosexual.... you would correct that immediately, but now parents are brainwashed.... into believeing that's bigotry.

Parents have to be careful.If they encouage hetrosexuality... for their underage kid... they can be charged.

No, basic disagreement here.  There was never any big deal with Baywatch.

I haven't looked up anything on this subject, but last I saw and heard, the old nature vs nurture arguments on any subject are bogus and relics of the past as scientists understand now that both nature and nurture are required to determine how genes will code and determine protein formation. 

And if it is nature, nobody is going to find a "gay gene" or some specific genetic trigger that would determine sexual orientation later in life. It's just going to turn out to be too complicated.

On 11/15/2019 at 7:20 PM, PPC2019 said:

I disagree.  I think it's much more than a tendency.  Otherwise, homosexuality would be a lot higher of a percentage in society.  i don't think we have much of a choice when it comes to what sex we're attracted to.  it just is.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 4:42 AM, PPC2019 said:

Its caused by the Satan-illuminati agenda, CIA brainwashing, and letting young men play with dolls when they are young also comic books. All superheros are gay They wear tight form fitting clothes and are flamboyant.

• 1 month later...

My own belief is close to what some have expressed - children are NEARLY asexual from birth.  However, I don't think the learn to be hetero or homosexual, I believe that it is simply the hormonal changes with adolescence that bring out their natural orientation when what would be the natural mechanisms to drive reproduction are most powerful.  As with other things, nothing in human nature is so simple that one can say ALL situations follow the same rules, so I suppose it is possible to learn homosexual behaviour and adapt to accepting it, but in general, it seems that there are recognizable genetically defined traits that usually accompany homosexual orientation.

Would appreciate hearing our resident shrink's opinion on this subject.

Makes you wonder why there are any homosexuals at all, what with all the heterosexual indoctrination going on.

The gays are subjected to non-stop around the clock propaganda in the form of literature, film, music, commercials etc aimed at turning them straight. Not to mention the bigotry, violence and even the strong arm of the law in some countries aimed at disuading them from "choosing" to be gay.

One can only assume that there must be something wrong with them.

Or that it isn't a choice at all.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

On 12/4/2019 at 9:29 AM, Rue said:

Its caused by the Satan-illuminati agenda, CIA brainwashing, and letting young men play with dolls when they are young also comic books. All superheros are gay They wear tight form fitting clothes and are flamboyant.

I think you've nailed it, Rue.  I'm sure the current rage for Marvel comics superheroes movies will result in a bumper crop of gays in a few years.

Personally, I'm debating transitioning to a Zen-Whoberis because Gamora's beautiful green skin just does it for me.:wub:

• Like 1

I think homosexuality is more natural than transgenderism.  What's funny is that when I was very young, you knew the boys that just didn't fit, you didn't know why, but you knew there was something off.  In my teens, we knew who the gay guys (and some girls) were - especially if you spent a lot of time with them in sports or clubs etc.  And, despite how history is being told, we never made a big deal of it.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On November 15, 2019 at 5:20 PM, PPC2019 said:

Greetings.  This is an interesting perspective.  I bet it will be delightful if you expound on it more.

I also wondered if you felt that it is an element of, nurturing, how 1)males' bodies do not develope breasts for feeding milk to other humans? And 2)every female body has this one orifice, right in the middle between her legs, which perfectly fits/perfectly receives only one (1) sole object on earth ---a male's organ which happens to be right in the middle between his legs?  

Are those body parts genderless, natural, coincidences?  Are they signs that man and woman were meant to be together?

Edited by Tdot

Or is it like... Eating?

For example...

-we can love whoever we want or have sex with whoever we want ---but if we each plan to replenish the earth with humans or want others to replenish the earth with humans, we know/we accept that there must be sex between opposite genders.

-we can eat whatever we want or drink whatever we want ---but if we each plan to be nourished to continue living, we know/we accept that the food  and drinks must be healthy and safe for consumption.

Edited by Tdot

Wow the world is ending and you are still worried about gays? Lol.

First off they eat different things. ..like they won't  eat beaver tails a delicacy in Ottawa our nation's capital where many find our politicans hard to swallow and have learned never to turn their backs on them.

Next think of  gays as no different than you in the sense you are both pole vaulters and the key to your success is where you plant that pole. Lesbians prefer the broad jump.

Regards,

Coby 19

Edited by Rue

For whatever is meant by, worry, is for sure a reality.  

Altho it is very very important to note that some people are not ever, worried, when simply trying to understand how others think. In order to love other humans, IMHO we should to be able to understand their feelings/their thinking and why they are worthy of being embraced.

For example, I see it as very reasonable for any gays to desire to know their partner's outlook on procreation. Then on the other hand, I think if any heterosexuals have gay loved-ones who they embrace and spend lots of time around then it is very reasonable to want to know how they think about procreation and their role within it.

No matter if we are gay or heterosexual, we each still enjoyed, some humans making the sacrifice/procreating to give us a life on earth.

Edited by Tdot

On 3/23/2020 at 3:02 PM, Tdot said:

For whatever is meant by, worry, is for sure a reality.  

Altho it is very very important to note that some people are not ever, worried, when simply trying to understand how others think. In order to love other humans, IMHO we should to be able to understand their feelings/their thinking and why they are worthy of being embraced.

For example, I see it as very reasonable for any gays to desire to know their partner's outlook on procreation. Then on the other hand, I think if any heterosexuals have gay loved-ones who they embrace and spend lots of time around then it is very reasonable to want to know how they think about procreation and their role within it.

No matter if we are gay or heterosexual, we each still enjoyed, some humans making the sacrifice/procreating to give us a life on earth.

There's more to life than just procreating.  And more to relationships than just procreating, too.

Edited by Goddess

23 hours ago, Goddess said:

There's more to life than just procreating.  And more to relationships than just procreating, too.

Okay, I can respect that.  

Then since there would no relationships without procreating and there would be no life with procreating; what priority, can 'procreating' be fairly assigned?  

Edited by Tdot