Why Do Conservatives Support the Monarchy?

Guest PPC2019

45 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I'm not keeping score, I just speak what is in my heart and mind, if some academic fop wants to prance around it, more power to him, no skin off my teeth.

Academic? Thanks!!!

Im a high school drop out, that has spent almost twenty years part time earning three certificates that amount to a four year degree, and still can't write with proper grammar

If you equate asking you to express your opinion in logical form to "academic" (don't know what fop means) not sure what to tell you

2 minutes ago, SkyHigh said:

Academic? Thanks!!!

Im a high school drop out, that has spent almost twenty years part time earning three certificates that amount to a four year degree, and still can't write with proper grammar

If you equate asking you to express your opinion in logical form to "academic" (don't know what fop means) not sure what to tell you

065d7341df77f3318e639ba63cec1f2073bc5dec

2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

065d7341df77f3318e639ba63cec1f2073bc5dec

Another witty retort, don't worry though only us academics ( seriously, thanks for the compliment) will understand that even you realize you have no logical leg to stand on, so you chose to deflect using the comedic genius of mike Myers

Honestly, calling me an academic really made my day, I was in my late 30's before i had any diploma. Even though the source is questionable and you were trying to insult me ( was the idea im some sort of liberal elitist? ) it was a bit of an ego boost, so again Thanks!

Just now, SkyHigh said:

Another witty retort, don't worry though only us academics ( seriously, thanks for the compliment) will understand that even you realize you have no logical leg to stand on, so you chose to deflect using the comedic genius of mike Myers

Honestly, calling me an academic really made my day, I was in my late 30's before i had any diploma. Even though the source is questionable and you were trying to insult me ( was the idea im some sort of liberal elitist? ) it was a bit of an ego boost, so again Thanks!

Glad to be of service, have a nice day.

Guest PPC2019
13 minutes ago, SkyHigh said:

Are you conservative on anything? Where in your view does the left go to far?

2 minutes ago, PPC2019 said:

Are you conservative on anything? Where in your view does the left go to far?

Define what you mean by conservative.

I believe that i have the right to swing my arms up and until your face gets in the way, meaning my rights end where yours begin.

The left is often to sensitive to their perceived affront against people's rights, when simply expressing ones opinion even if differs from yours is one of the most important rights we have

The right on the other hand think that  their idea of morality should supersede the rights of the individual.

Both say they know what's "right" but neither care to know whether or not its true

Guest PPC2019
1 minute ago, SkyHigh said:

Define what you mean by conservative.

I believe that i have the right to swing my arms up and until your face gets in the way, meaning my rights end where yours begin.

The left is often to sensitive to their perceived affront against people's rights, when simply expressing ones opinion even if differs from yours is one of the most important rights we have

The right on the other hand think that  their idea of morality should supersede the rights of the individual.

Both say they know what's "right" but neither care to know whether or not its true

Do you personality feel comfortable with burka being worn on public streets?

19.jpg

9 hours ago, SkyHigh said:

The last time the governor general(aka the Queen) actually used the privilege of head of state to refuse Royal assent was at the beginning of the 1700's.

Yes, but, the Queen delegates authority to the governors general. As the Australian government found out a few decades ago when the GG removed them from office.

2 hours ago, SkyHigh said:

Who is? And who specifically  are the enemies they're fighting with.

Everything about western society, from the enlightenment to capitalism. Universities are run by Marxist inspired post modernists.