Should Don Cherry Have Been Fired?

Should Don Cherry Have Been Fired?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm not a victim, I joined the Army eyes wide open, I took the oath of my own free will, I signed the contract of unlimited liability.

That contract is fulfilled in all respects, the Canadian public owes me nothing.

But that's a two way street.

The Canadian public is not the boss of me, never was,  God, Queen, Country, Regiment, Corps, Commander-in-Chief.

Canada is not a republic.   I never defended you, I was defending Her Majesty.

It is not the role of the Canadian Forces to defend democracy nor freedom, the role is to mass murder in defence of the British Crown in North America.

Edited by Dougie93

Canada is not particularly democratic, Canadians are knee jerk authoritarian, they don't prize freedom.

The Canadian Forces stand ready to back the RCMP up as necessary, when the government in Ottawa comes to stomp on you with their high brown strathcona jackboots

Canada is the British Empire.  The Canadian Forces are a British Imperial military.   Mercenary Soldiers of the Crown.

I was not a citizen soldier, I took the Queen's Schilling and served Her as  Sovereign, Head of State & Commander-in-Chief. 

The Canadian public was never in my chain of command.

Edited by Dougie93

14 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

It is not the role of the Canadian Forces to defend democracy nor freedom, the role is to mass murder in defence of the British Crown in North America.

Canada no longer has anything to do legally with the British Crown.  The Canadian military doesn't defend the British Crown, they defend the Canadian Crown and its interests.

https://www.canada.ca/en/canadian-heritage/services/crown-canada.html

"Queen Elizabeth II became the first monarch to be separately proclaimed Sovereign of Canada. The proclamation reaffirmed the new monarch's position as Queen of Canada, a role independent of that as Queen of the United Kingdom and the other Commonwealth realms. "

24 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

Want to donate to a vet.....go to your local vets hospital, ask them what they need and buy it, it will get used by vets , they'll be grateful, and the legion won't bleed any operational costs off your donation....besides what they really want is just your company...they are being warehoused waiting to die...me and a couple of other vets normally do a little fund raising and buy them something last year it was a massaging/ vibrating  chair...had to go out an but another because there was some arguments over who's turn it was....

Good to know.  IMO donating anything shouldn't be necessary, all needs should be taken care of by our government paid for by us, gladly and willingly. Ideally that is.

Guest PPC2019

This wasn't systematic. The Far Left should be condemning when someone gets fired for a 30 second opinion. Unless you're advocating for the physical harm of minorities, it shouldn't be considered hate speech.

It hate all this political correctness crap. It's a serious Trojan Horse.

We sensationalize revenge politics, and it has to stop.

Guest PPC2019
2 minutes ago, jacee said:

Well no.

But he's fired. 

I dislike Don Cherry, because I dislike Hockey.... They shoved it down my throat when I was a kid. I was into outdoor stuff, and they forced me to play it in gym class... and people would body check you against the wall.

I'm happy hes gone, but I'm not happy he was fired.

12 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Canada no longer has anything to do legally with the British Crown.  The Canadian military doesn't defend the British Crown, they defend the Canadian Crown and its interests.

https://www.canada.ca/en/canadian-heritage/services/crown-canada.html

"Queen Elizabeth II became the first monarch to be separately proclaimed Sovereign of Canada. The proclamation reaffirmed the new monarch's position as Queen of Canada, a role independent of that as Queen of the United Kingdom and the other Commonwealth realms. "

The Queen of Canada is the British Crown.  Same crown, to chains of command, typical Canadian, you have no clue what the Canadian constitution says, to include the Canada Act/

Yes, you Canadians are anti-British, that comes from the catastrophe at the Somme, but you can't escape the British Crown, as it is the only claim you have to these lands.

This is why Canadians have to fabricate a fake country,   The People's Republic of Canada, which doesn't exist

Edited by Dougie93

19 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Good to know.  IMO donating anything shouldn't be necessary, all needs should be taken care of by our government paid for by us, gladly and willingly. Ideally that is.

Sadly it is not all taken care off, the vet hospital we normally go to is in Fredericton, this year we went to ST John a much larger city so more vets....The legion funding is separated into two groups poppy fund and regular legion funds, the poppy fund can not be used to directly support vets in hospitals for things like furniture, tvs, entertainment, travel expenses for vets for treatments, etc etc ...and regular funding for legions well there's not much left due to the lack of members... our government pays for other things like facilities "sometimes" medical staff some times, pensions, etc etc ....thats why we do some raising of some funds normally sell tickets for wild turkeys " 40 oz or Texas Mickie's" or have a show and shine for cars and trucks the normal stuff, or just going around and getting donations from people we know....we normally do it once a year, go down donate something chat it up with the vets, in Fredricton they all have there bios on the outside of their rooms, what they did where they did it what medals and honors they have...it's a living history and they love to talk, don't bring your wife , you'll be there forever....they love the attention..

remember these guys are in the last years of their lives, not making much cash, most of what they do earn is going to pay for treatment or care, so even a good size tv is like a bar of gold to them....I will have to warn you sometimes your not going to like what you see, not that the care is bad or anything but they are there because they can not live by themselves anymore. some of these guys are in rough shape...the staff will let you know who is who....

Then we take a couple trips to the hospitals talk to staff and vets see what they want, raise some more funds then deliver it, and while it not always possible to rise large amounts of cash,  the vets do appreciate anything we can give... to them your time is more valuable than cash gifts...for the most part but who does not like a new TV...

1 hour ago, Dougie93 said:

The Queen of Canada is the British Crown.  Same crown, to chains of command, typical Canadian, you have no clue what the Canadian constitution says, to include the Canada Act/

So the Canadian Crown is the same as the British Crown? Prove it. I've laid out my evidence, where is yours.

More like the same person serving two different titles.  As far as I know, the constitution has been patriated, the crown has been patriated.  In Canada the British Crown is no more, the empire is no more.  Canadian flag, not British flag.  Canadian citizens, not British subjects

Just now, Moonlight Graham said:

So the Canadian Crown is the same as the British Crown? Prove it. I've laid out my evidence, where is yours.Whate

Whatever, I have nothing to prove, if you don't think the Queen of Canada is the British Crown, House of Windsor, I can't help you, nor do I want to, you're basically my enemy then.

1 hour ago, Dougie93 said:

Yes, you Canadians are anti-British, that comes from the catastrophe at the Somme, but you can't escape the British Crown, as it is the only claim you have to these lands.

This is why Canadians have to fabricate a fake country,   The People's Republic of Canada, which doesn't exist

A self-described American calling Canadians anti-British lol.  I like the Brits, they're our allies, but not our rulers...anymore.  Canada is not a republic, it's ruled by the Canadian Crown led by the Queen of Canada.

If you want to fight for the British or the British Crown you need a plane ticket, just stating facts.  Thanks for your service on behalf of Canada and our Queen. :P

"Her Majesty was the first of Canada's sovereigns to be proclaimed separately Queen of Canada. In 1953, a Canadian law, the Royal Style and Titles Act, formally conferred upon Elizabeth II the title of "Queen of Canada"."