Is climate change, a major concern for Canadians ....

Is climate change important to canadians   

22 members have voted

1. 1. How much would you be willing to give or contribute through taxes or donation to climate change

• Nothing, either you don't care or are not convinced yet
    • more than $100.00, but less than $ 200.00, i care but it is not a top priority
    • more than $ 200.00 but less than 500.00 , I do care
    • Anything it takes as we are in a climate emergancy...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/02/2019 at 02:12 PM

Guest PPC2019
6 minutes ago, jacee said:

Are you the official voice of the PPC? 

I want to create a party that plans to pay off Canada's entire national debt by the end of the century. We would never an average surplus of 9.6 billion per year.... That means we would need 15 billion surplus on good years, to make up for short-term recessions, when we need some quick stimulus.

It's not possible in America, but Canada has the resources to pay off it's entire national debt, by the end of the century.

It actually wouldn't even be that hard, if we got the right people in Canada. A balanced-budget is so lame, it's only treading water. Let's pay off our debt!

He're i'm going to make you a conservative... Come on, I know you're ready... Are ya ready to swallow that red-pill?

Listen to this guy

Edited by PPC2019

5 hours ago, PPC2019 said:

By the way, if you care about national security... It's not good to have countries with 100 times Canada's population continue to grow? What happens if they go rogue and one of them decides to invade Canada.... Then we're done. We'll simply be outnumbered

FB_IMG_1573009100557.jpg

4 minutes ago, PPC2019 said:

I want to create a party that plans to pay off Canada's entire national debt by the end of the century. We would never an average surplus of 9.6 billion per year.... That means we would need 15 billion surplus on good years, to make up for short-term recessions, when we need some quick stimulus.

It's not possible in America, but Canada has the resources to pay off it's entire national debt, by the end of the century.

So you are the official voice of the PPC? 

Guest PPC2019
Just now, jacee said:

So why are you posing as PPC? 

Because I wanted to get people like you to vote for them before the election, and I'm keeping this one... because I still prefer what they stand for, over the conservatives.

Do you have any other questions?

15 minutes ago, PPC2019 said:

Liberalism bankrupts Jacee.

Go ask Argus, Taxme, Army Guy, Dougie93, or just about anyone else on this site.

Liberals and Conservatives are both corrupted by attachments to corporate interests and distorting the free market with welfare for their corporate cronies. 

Stop subsidizing oil with our money, let the free market work and we'll all be better off.

PPC2019, Argus, Taxme, Army Guy, Dougie93 ???  

Thanks, but I'll pass on the fanatic set. 

Guest PPC2019
2 minutes ago, jacee said:

Liberals and Conservatives are both corrupted by attachments to corporate interests and distorting the free market with welfare for their corporate cronies. 

Stop subsidizing oil with our money, let the free market work and we'll all be better off.

PPC2019, Argus, Taxme, Army Guy, Dougie93 ???  

Thanks, but I'll pass on the fanatic set. 

Let me guess. You voted for Elizabeth May.

I'll make ya deal... Will stop subsidizing the oil companies... When we can stop subsidizing the native reserves... How about that?

Let the free market work, and see what happens to those pipeline protesters. I guess no more free food and housing for them... Everyone will have to get a job... It sounds good to me ;)

Edited by PPC2019

3 hours ago, PPC2019 said:

Let me guess. You voted for Elizabeth May.

1) I'll make ya deal... Will stop subsidizing the oil companies... When we can stop subsidizing the native reserves... How about that?

2) Let the free market work, and see what happens to those pipeline protesters.

Ya ... no ... being a noisy, nasty ill-informed fanatic doesn't make one a leader. You have to say things that make sense. That's why I asked if you officially represent the PPC. Max might not appreciate it.   Lol 

1) Indigenous lands and revenues subsidize all Canadians, bud. 

2) In a free market - ie without Canadians giving welfare to oil companies - renewable energy is more profitable than oil. Investors will pull their money out of oil. Companies will lock workers out and run away with all the money. Pipelines will no longer be an issue when the investment money leaves, the jobs leave.

People have to prepare for that.  Alberta has to deal with that, not waste money and effort shrieking and babbling stupidly  about separation, which could only make things worse for Albertans.  The militant white supremacist fanatics pushing separation are predators, preying on the fears of oil workers, feeding them nonsense about benefits from separation, fuelling hate and rage.  You are destroyers, not leaders.

With no significant oil industry in Alberta's future, better plans are needed, and fast.

Edited by jacee
  • Like 2

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/climate-change-could-end-mortgages-as-we-know-them/

The housing market doesn't yet factor in the risk of climate change, which is already affecting many areas of the U.S., including flood-prone coastal communities, agricultural regions and parts of the country vulnerable to wildfires. In California, for instance, 50,000 homeowners can't get property or casualty insurance because of the increased risk to their homes.

Literally millions of people are sitting on economic disaster, not even bright enough to know about it.  People treat climate change like a one of those monsters  that show up in your sleep in crappy B movies.  If you don't believe in it, it can't hurt you.

Meanwhile, they vote for sociopaths like Kenney, Ford and Trump.  I've got new for all the losers out there.  When the shit hits, those right wing politicians who told you climate change isn't a problem won't be there to help you.

Guest PPC2019
2 hours ago, jacee said:

Ya ... no ... being a noisy, nasty ill-informed fanatic doesn't make one a leader. You have to say things that make sense. That's why I asked if you officially represent the PPC. Max might not appreciate it.   Lol 

1) Indigenous lands and revenues subsidize all Canadians, bud. 

2) In a free market - ie without Canadians giving welfare to oil companies - renewable energy is more profitable than oil. Investors will pull their money out of oil. Companies will lock workers out and run away with all the money. Pipelines will no longer be an issue when the investment money leaves, the jobs leave.

People have to prepare for that.  Alberta has to deal with that, not waste money and effort shrieking and babbling stupidly  about separation, which could only make things worse for Albertans.  The militant white supremacist fanatics pushing separation are predators, preying on the fears of oil workers, feeding them nonsense about benefits from separation, fuelling hate and rage.  You are destroyers, not leaders.

With no significant oil industry in Alberta's future, better plans are needed, and fast.

Let me give you a lesson in logic. No one that official represents the PPC, would waste there time on a site that has about 10 people posting their opinions 75% of the time.

I like the PPC, but I doubt they would like me.

I'm just a guy ranting, like the other conservatives patriots on this site... sick and tired of the wasteful spending, and Canada Last, policies from the Left.

We also support our oil, because we don't like sending billions to Saudi Arabia who conduct honor killings, and stone women to death for adultery.

Canada produces some of the most ethical oil in the world... The workers are treated with dignity and respect... They get paid a living wage... and I won't apologize for that.

Guest PPC2019
1 minute ago, ReeferMadness said:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/climate-change-could-end-mortgages-as-we-know-them/

Literally millions of people are sitting on economic disaster, not even bright enough to know about it.  People treat climate change like a one of those monsters  that show up in your sleep in crappy B movies.  If you don't believe in it, it can't hurt you.

Meanwhile, they vote for sociopaths like Kenney, Ford and Trump.  I've got new for all the losers out there.  When the shit hits, those right wing politicians who told you climate change isn't a problem won't be there to help you.

What makes Doug Ford a sociopath?

Guest PPC2019
1 minute ago, ReeferMadness said:

I don't know what made him that way.  Ask his mother.

Listen if you're going to debate. Tell me what policy makes him a sociopath. By the way I wrote and email and begged Doug Ford to run.

9 minutes ago, PPC2019 said:

Listen if you're going to debate. Tell me what policy makes him a sociopath. By the way I wrote and email and begged Doug Ford to run.

Profile of the Sociopath
  • Glibness and Superficial Charm.
  • Manipulative and Conning. They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. ...
  • Grandiose Sense of Self. ...
  • Pathological Lying. ...
  • Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt. ...
  • Shallow Emotions. ...
  • Incapacity for Love.
  • Need for Stimulation.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=sociopath+traits

Perfect description for the whole Ford family.  Does that offend you?  Sorry, not sorry.

Guest PPC2019
Just now, ReeferMadness said:

Nobody around here answers questions.  :D:lol::lol:

Where have you been?

If you're going to make a claim, back it up. 

Name one policy that makes Doug Ford a sociopath.

Just now, PPC2019 said:

If you're going to make a claim, back it up. 

Name one policy that makes Doug Ford a sociopath.

This forum isn't about Ford.  Stay on topic.

If you want to debate about your buddy Ford, start a topic like "Doug Ford is a Saint and I'm a hero for begging him to run".

:lol::lol:

Guest PPC2019
Just now, ReeferMadness said:

This forum isn't about Ford.  Stay on topic.

If you want to debate about your buddy Ford, start a topic like "Doug Ford is a Saint and I'm a hero for begging him to run".

:lol::lol:

So you're here to play games. This is why no one can take your claims seriously.

Guest PPC2019
18 minutes ago, ReeferMadness said:

This topic is about climate change.  If you want to celebrate your sociopathic buddy, take it elsewhere.

I have a university degree in environmental resource management. I already told everyone where I stand on climate change. The best solution for Capitalism and the environment to co-exit for the next 1000 years.

Just now, PPC2019 said:

I have a university degree in environmental resource management. I already told everyone where I stand on climate change. The best solution for Capitalism and the environment to co-exit for the next 1000 years.

I'm sure your mother must be very proud.  No doubt you are doing a fine job of covering up/excusing corporate malfeasance.  Don't worry -  physics will make an exception just for you when it ends civilization. 

Keep patting yourself on the back.  You're doing great.  I'm sure you'll get exactly the karma you deserve.

10 hours ago, PPC2019 said:

We also support our oil, because we don't like sending billions to Saudi Arabia who conduct honor killings, and stone women to death for adultery.

Canada produces some of the most ethical oil in the world... The workers are treated with dignity and respect... They get paid a living wage... and I won't apologize for that.

I fail to see how selling our oil to a dictatorship is any better than buying our oil from one.

Ethics has nothing to do with it.