Andrew Scheer needs to go.

Argus

3 minutes ago, PPC2019 said:

My dad's friend has a son who went to Afghanistan, all the time he bragged about how his son was there for peacekeeping. They trashed talked the Americans, yet their son went to Texas for training, because we don't have adequate training facilities in Canada.

I just get sick and tired of the political correctness. It's like Canada has to be be a bunch of snobs, and fight beside our American allies, while claiming they're the morally superior "peacekeepers".

Oh no Canada can't help allies in war, without pretending to be innocent peacekeepers. It's such a joke.

Yes,  Canadian identity is priggish, Canadians are raised to be self righteous, holier than thou, smug, sanctimonious, and to fear and loathe America. 

It's not new, dates back to Victorian Canada in the 19th century.  This is what Canada is like, and always has been like.

Guest PPC2019
3 hours ago, SkyHigh said:

Ignorant? Algebra teaches you order of operations, again a necessary tool in almost every aspect of life, calculus is simply to introduce your mind to the scientific method of analysis. Without these basic skills it is much more difficult to be a productive member of society.

Got to say though, if you think giving teenagers the ability to use their minds with efficiency will turn them away from whatever your concept of conservatism is, it doesn't bode well for your ideology

You're making the classical liberals on this forum sympathize with the conservatives. It's kind of funny.

Guest PPC2019

Well I feel like Andrew Scheer is being made a scapegoat. We lost the election, because our education institutions are in bed with Justin Trudeau's liberals. This is a video from Maryam Monsef. She used Trent university, to win her seat in Peterborough.

19 minutes ago, PPC2019 said:

He's trying to make it sound like conservatives hate math, but conservatives care about numbers more than liberals. That's why we don't want the wrong kind of math tough to students.

If you give them complex equations to solve, how are they ever going to figure out how to run a business? If we got back to 2 + 2 is 4, we wouldn't have a problem, but they stop teaching that math in grade 7. Now they have students trying to figure out how "X represents Y".

If they actually taught Finance in grade 7 instead of Algebra, by the time the students reached 18, most of them would be voting conservative.

Algebra produces a bunch of economically illiterate morons who elect fools like Justin Trudeau.

What can one expect from a liberal? Constant ranting and rambling, and who are always trying to force their will and ways of doing things on we the people who never asked for them. Liberals are very partisan. 

Our children or young adults do not need to learn or know anything about transgenderism that is being taught in our schools today by a bunch of leftist liberal radicals. They would not be even the least bit interested about multiculturalism/diversity and gay rights if it were not for those radical teachers in our schools that are pushing this nonsense down their young throats today. What our children and young adults should be learning more about today is conservatism and it's decent and moral conservative values for a change, and not about same sex marriage. Liberalism must go for humanity's sake. Liberalism has and always will be a curse on humanity. Sadly, I do not see Scheer as being the conservative to do just that, get rid of globalist liberalism. Scheer is just another weak globalist liberal who it would appear could not even fight is way out of a wet paper bag. I hope that real and true conservative Bernier sticks around until the next election. ;)  

Guest PPC2019
3 minutes ago, taxme said:

What can one expect from a liberal? Constant ranting and rambling, and who are always trying to force their will and ways of doing things on we the people who never asked for them. Liberals are very partisan. 

Our children or young adults do not need to learn or know anything about transgenderism that is being taught in our schools today by a bunch of leftist liberal radicals. They would not be even the least bit interested about multiculturalism/diversity and gay rights if it were not for those radical teachers in our schools that are pushing this nonsense down their young throats today. What our children and young adults should be learning more about today is conservatism and it's decent and moral conservative values for a change, and not about same sex marriage. Liberalism must go for humanity's sake. Liberalism has and always will be a curse on humanity. Sadly, I do not see Scheer as being the conservative to do just that, get rid of globalist liberalism. Scheer is just another weak globalist liberal who it would appear could not even fight is way out of a wet paper bag. I hope that real and true conservative Bernier sticks around until the next election. ;)  

Oh we can do better than the PPC. I want to be the puppet-master behind creating a new political party in Canada. We need an Anti-Debt party in Canada. I want to make surplus budgets mandatory. I'll keep mentioning this, until the idea gains traction.

5 minutes ago, PPC2019 said:

Well I feel like Andrew Scheer is being made a scapegoat. We lost the election, because our education institutions are in bed with Justin Trudeau's liberals.

Indeed, the indoctrination in Canada starts with the Liberal elitist academics, the college professors and teachers unions. 

Pointless to try to vote the Elite Consensus out, it's too deeply ingrained.   The only solution is revolution. Canada delenda est.

Guest PPC2019
9 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Indeed, the indoctrination in Canada starts with the Liberal elitist academics, the college professors and teachers unions. 

Pointless to try to vote the Elite Consensus out, it's too deeply ingrained.   The only solution is revolution. Canada delenda est.

So we agree that the belly of the beast is our education institutions. I think we should have a conservative movement to occupy the Universities, similar to Occupy wall street. Pass that idea around.

Edited by PPC2019

54 minutes ago, PPC2019 said:

He's trying to make it sound like conservatives hate math, but conservatives care about numbers more than liberals. That's why we don't want the wrong kind of math tough to students.

If you give them complex equations to solve, how are they ever going to figure out how to run a business? If we got back to 2 + 2 is 4, we wouldn't have a problem, but they stop teaching that math in grade 7. Now they have students trying to figure out how "X represents Y".

If they actually taught Finance in grade 7 instead of Algebra, by the time the students reached 18, most of them would be voting conservative.

Algebra produces a bunch of economically illiterate morons who elect fools like Justin Trudeau.

Don't project your partisanship on me

I was responding to taxme post that if we teach math in school there will be no one that votes conservative, and simply asked for clarification.I in no way took a political side

Math is objective and takes no side. If you fail to understand the purpose of algebra you're to far gone to bother with

Guest PPC2019
5 minutes ago, SkyHigh said:

I was responding to taxme post that if we teach math in school there will be no one that votes conservative, and simply asked for clarification.I in no way took a political side

Math is objective and takes no side. If you fail to understand the purpose of algebra you're to far gone to bother with

How does Algebra, Calculus, or Finite, benefit the majority of students who take it?

Edited by PPC2019

14 minutes ago, PPC2019 said:

So we agree that the belly of the beast is our education institutions.

I think we should have a conservative movement to occupy the Universities, similar to Occupy wall street. Pass that idea around.

Now is not the time to strike. 

You must wait for the consequences of moral hazard to come crashing down upon the public at large before there will  be an opportunity.

Chaos is a ladder.

Guest PPC2019
2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Now is not the time to strike. 

You must wait for the consequences of moral hazard to come crashing down upon the public at large before there will  be an opportunity.

Chaos is a ladder.

What's your background? What turned you into the conservative you are?

Guest PPC2019
18 minutes ago, SkyHigh said:

I think it's time for you to be red-pilled.

8 minutes ago, PPC2019 said:

How does Algebra, Calculus, or Finite, benefit the majority of students who take it?

As i explained in an earlier post algebra teaches order of operations, calculus is meant to introduce the mind to the scientific method, these are concepts needed in almost every facet of life

Just now, PPC2019 said:

I think it's time for you to be red-pilled.

So you do think math is bias? Please elaborate

Guest PPC2019
8 minutes ago, SkyHigh said:

As i explained in an earlier post algebra teaches order of operations, calculus is meant to introduce the mind to the scientific method, these are concepts needed in almost every facet of life

It's a allocations of resources that causes unnecessary stress. I think less than 3% of students will use Algebra, Calculus, or Finite in their future careers, whereas 95% of will have to learn about money the hard way.

More high school students take Algebra and Calculus, than Accounting and Economics.

Edited by PPC2019

Guest PPC2019
27 minutes ago, SkyHigh said:

Here watch at 5 minutes and 35 seconds.... This is why Algebra sucks.

14 minutes ago, PPC2019 said:

It's a allocations of resources that causes unnecessary stress. I think less than 3% of students will use Algebra, Calculus, or Finite in their future careers, whereas 95% of will have to learn about money the hard way.

More high school students take Algebra and Calculus, than Accounting and Economics.

Again read my previous post I agree that things like how to budget should be taught is school, and that many will not directly use algebra, calculus etc..(though as we transition more into a knowledge economy they are becoming fewer) but,  without the basic core competencies these studies provide on how to use the scientific method, it will be difficult  to be a productive member of society.

A small example relating to your 95% will learn the hard way, doing ones taxes requires algebra

Guest PPC2019
1 minute ago, SkyHigh said:

Again read my previous post I agree that things like how to budget should be taught is school, and that many will not directly use algebra, calculus etc..(though as we transition more into a knowledge economy they are becoming fewer) but,  without the basic core competencies these studies provide on how to use the scientific method, it will be difficult  to be a productive member of society.

A small example relating to your 95% will learn the hard way, doing ones taxes requires algebra

Did ya watch the video I posted above?

Guest PPC2019
1 minute ago, SkyHigh said:

Forgive me if i don't take the word of a conspiracy theorist, highschool dropout on the merits of learning the scientific process

I've read all you're replies. All i'm asking is for you to watch for 30 seconds, starting at 5 minutes and 35 seconds.

Just now, PPC2019 said:

I've read all you're replies. All i'm asking is for you to watch for 30 seconds, starting at 5 minutes and 35 seconds.

I listener, and do agree that the educational system needs an overhaul, but removing teaching on how to use the scientific method should not be questioned. These are the bedrocks of logical reasoning