Police shoves reporter to the ground for asking Trudeau a question

Canada has open borders, if you're a third world migrant, you can walk right in.  If you got money, you can buy your way in.

Canada is a two nickel whore, so long as you pay your taxes, Ottawa is happy enough to take the money.

I got money, I got lawyers, I got guns.  Occupying foreign power, Ottawa approved. 

Right up in your kitchen, little bitches.  Bad Orange Man.  Mwahaha.

Suck it, Cantifa.

Edited by Dougie93

It's like all these other Vets in Canada, I do feel for them, but they just won't take the message from Canada;  Canada does not care.

Canada does not give a shit, all Canadians care about is their Gibs, but if you ain't public sector unionized, you ain't getting any.

Stop asking.  For Christsakes stop begging.   Canada exists solely for the entrenched interests, and soldiers ain't one of them.

You gotta buck up, ruck up, turn the tables on this two timing whore, and take a piece of her ass, she don't cry for you, stop crying to her.

The Legion is your Fatherland, we can only rely on each other.  F@ck Canadians, they ain't with us, they never were.

28 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

The tone of your last 40+ posts has changed . . . . are you ok ?

Nothing's changed.   I have hated Canada all along.  I hate Canada with a passion.

Canada is simply Confederation, I'm bound to no loyalty to that, I seek vengeance upon it, for stabbing us in the back.

Canada is going to hang itself, we will have our vengeance in the wake.

I've flipped sides, I am no longer with Canadian Confederation,  I've told you so from the beginning.

Vive le Quebec libre.  It is coming.  Buckle up.

Edited by Dougie93

It's like these thuggish police unions rallying around the commies and the cucks, arresting and beating up journalists in the street?

I welcome that.  That is chaos,  Breakdown of civil society. Banana Republic Police State.

Canada is gonna burn in a fire of its own making.

Then I am gonna dance on its grave.

Edited by Dougie93

And these entrenched interests know that it is coming.

That is why Menzies can troll them so easily.

You need to lead Dave Menzies away in handcuffs?

Sic the cop thugs on him?

That is fear.  That is panic.

It's Dave Menzies, we all know him, they are treating him like a criminal, because any free press is a threat to Canada naow.

ZOMG Dave Menzies.  ZOMG Faith Goldy.  ZOMG somebody call the cops and associated state propaganda arms to save Canada.

All the Queen's horses and all the Queen's men rally to failed state fake country Confederation Humpty Dumpty.

Mwahaha, Canada, your end is nigh.  Little frogs in slowing boiling water, I'd suggest y'all start moving towards the lifeboats.

Edited by Dougie93

4 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

It's like all these other Vets in Canada, I do feel for them, but they just won't take the message from Canada;  Canada does not care.

Canada does not give a shit, all Canadians care about is their Gibs, but if you ain't public sector unionized, you ain't getting any.

Stop asking.  For Christsakes stop begging.   Canada exists solely for the entrenched interests, and soldiers ain't one of them.

You gotta buck up, ruck up, turn the tables on this two timing whore, and take a piece of her ass, she don't cry for you, stop crying to her.

The Legion is your Fatherland, we can only rely on each other.  F@ck Canadians, they ain't with us, they never were.

Some Canadians care more than others, and some don't care at all.  The US doesn't much care about its vets either.  The Trudeau gov doesn't care, as veterans were relegated to a grand total of 3 pages in the last budget, while natives and women had over a hundred pages.  All need to be served, but we can see where Justin's priorities are.  There's no glory or GQ covers for him in helping veterans, what a sick man.

8 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Some Canadians care more than others, and some don't care at all.  The US doesn't much care about its vets either.  The Trudeau gov doesn't care, as veterans were relegated to a grand total of 3 pages in the last budget, while natives and women had over a hundred pages.  All need to be served, but we can see where Justin's priorities are.  There's no glory or GQ covers for him in helping veterans, what a sick man.

I said veterans should just move on, it has nothing to do with Trudeau, Canada itself is inherently corrupt and dysfunctional.

American veterans shouldn't expect much from Washington neither, Washington is not the answer to most questions in America.

This applies to government in general, why is this election a farce? 

Why are the politicians siccing the police on any free press who ask real questions?

Because the true answer to all the questions is the same; 

The government can't solve that problem, that's not actually what government is for.

The public simply will not accept the truth of it,  so the public gets lies instead.

When the CBC trucks out hand picked members of the "public" to ask questions directly, the questions themselves are childishly naive.

All the questions are basically the same; 'when are you going to fix our lives and pay for everything we can't afford'

Of course the politicians can't speak the truth, so they just refuse to answer and duck the question.

Things will just go on like this in la-la land until the financial crisis comes.

It's a fake media and a fake opposition, so it won't even be discussed, there's nothing you can do to stop it.

Just start preparing for it now, hedge for hard times ahead.

That doesn't mean the sky is gonna fall, but no more free money party, no more national helicopter mommy.

Things will get conservative by default, nobody will vote for it, it will simply be imposed by fiscal reality.

Whether it's just going to be brutal stagflation or a full a depression, that's hard to say.

This is a macroeconomic cycle, it goes on long arcs, the free money party, then the punch bowl getting taken away.

This la-la-la land now is the politics of the free money party, this is like the Roaring Twenties, enjoy it while it lasts.

Edited by Dougie93

58 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

It's like you say, Graham, serving in the military earns you no special rights, people may pity you, but they can't fix your life for you, you have to save yourself.

If you risk life and health to defend your country and its people I would think it fair that the state (paid for by the people) provide health services for needs incurred during duty, with a pat on the back by Canadians every once in a while to show gratitude. Least that can be done.

It's not right to chew someone up then spit them down the drain when no longer of use. Otherwise I'd advise recruits to read the fine print.  A decrease in recruits over the decades is a good thing and a fair negotiation tactic, it means government needs to sweeten the pot to attract employees.

4 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

If you risk life and health to defend your country and its people I would think it fair that the state (paid for by the people) provide health services for needs incurred during duty, with a pat on the back by Canadians every once in a while to show gratitude. Least that can be done.

It's not right to chew someone up then spit them down the drain when no longer of use. Otherwise I'd advise recruits to read the fine print.  A decrease in recruits over the decades is a good thing and a fair negotiation tactic, it means government needs to sweeten the pot to attract employees.

Read the fine print as you like, if you get f@cked up, they can't put Humpty Dumpty back together again, doesn't matter what it says in the contract.

5 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

That part's in the fine print.  They don't let you actually see the fine print, they make you figure it out yourself.

The Instructors at battleschool tell you right away, nobody sugar coating anything for me, in fact they said that in the event of war my life expectancy was between 2 hours and 2 days.  Everything in the army is based on worst case scenario, you are briefed on how you can be injured in great detail, and they show you films of the actual gruesome injuries.

Edited by Dougie93

Bottom line, you roll the dice

It's like I have one buddy who was shot seven times with AK47's at point blank in a war zone, he survived relatively unscathed in the end.

I know another guy who got run over by an armored vehicle on a training exercise and was cut in half.

Shit happens, it's random.

There was even those cadets in Quebec who were playing with dummy grenades in a tent and somehow a live one got in the mix, one kid pulled the pin and boom.

It's an inherently dangerous environment, you don't have to be deployed to get f@cked up

It can happen anywhere, anytime, the military is high risk and it can get pretty wild in the blink of an eye.

If you don't know that going in, you figure it out pretty quick, won't have to serve very long before you see somebody get f@cked up, guy's drop dead in training.

Although the freakiest thing I ever saw was a Sergeant have a psychotic break. 

In the morning he was completely fine, I was having coffee with him, I went back around noon and he was a raving lunatic strapped down to a gurney.

There's frankly crazy shit happening all the time in the military, that's what makes it an adventure.

That's why you join, you want to go and see the Elephant. And you take your chances when you do, and you know it.

And you get screwed over constantly, nothing is fair, nothing is just, the system doesn't really work, and you know that too.

Not once was I ever told that if I got injured everything was gonna be hunky dory and I would be taken care of.

Quite the opposite, I was told constantly that if I got f@cked up, I was f@cked.   There's a lot of gallows humor, but its funny cuz its tru.

Anybody claiming that we were told everything was going to be hunky dory no matter what, is full of shit, we were never told that.

It's a harsh realm, nobody bullshits you, nobody sugar coats anything, nobody blows sunshine up your ass. 

Troops claiming after the fact that they were lied to?  I have no idea what they are talking about.

Sounds like politics; everybody in Canada has a sob story, but that don't make it true.

The lies that were told to me were from my teachers in school, the media, and the public itself.

The lie that Canadians wanted to live in the free world. 

That they wanted a free market and a functioning democracy.

That they did not want to be communists ruled by a cabal of centrally planning tyrannical elites.

That they didn't want an Orwellian surveillance state.

That they wanted the rule of law and equality before the law. 

That they did not support totalitarianism and associated thought crime.

That they wanted property rights and would not seize my property arbitrarily.

Those are just some of the Big Lies I was told by Canada, turns out Canadians wanted an Iron Curtain of their very own all along, and now they have one,

I never asked for anything from Canada, all I did was serve.

I have been completely law abiding, upstanding, held to my oaths come what may.

And now Canada is coming to steal my property.  That's what I get for a life of service to this "country"

You can steal my shit, Canada, i can't stop you.

But you've crossed the Rubicon. 

I didn't betray you, you betrayed me.

Fake democracy, fake opposition, fake elections,  state run propaganda instead of free press.

Arresting people for asking questions, beating them up for trying to confront  you for it.

The CBC is TASS.  The Toronto Star is Pravda.

Speech banning, gun grabbing, wannabe communist fake country.

It was all for nothing, now the totalitarians rule here.

Stabbed me in the back.

I hate you now, with a passion, and will till the day I die.

F@ck Canada.

Edited by Dougie93

20 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

The country of the flag is irrelevant.  Somebody who greatly dislikes my country and flies a foreign flag (without Canada's next to it) to spite my country deserves what i give them.  He says I don't defend Canada, but clearly I do.  An alleged decorated veteran who hates this country deserves no special rights.  You can't hate Canada/Canadians and then claim special hero status for once defending it. My relatives who defended Canada against Nazis and Italian fascists wouldn't put up with it either.  Maybe i'd do what they'd do instead, bitch him out in the street.

I've said my peace, you guys can keep bickering.

Well shit son, thank you for your service, being a flag cop must be exhausting to say the least, and I'm sure all the other vets in this country are thrilled to find that there service means dick if they do not follow graham's new rules for being a patriot.... speaking for myself I think most Canadians are ungrateful for the services that are provided for them every day by, DND, CSIS, RCMP, Coast Guard, Fire fighters, EMS techs, any dept. that signs on to unlimited liability, where they may have to put their lives at risk or are forced to for other Canadians citizens...

I agree with dougies statement that not one vet is given special treatment by this country, with exception of Nov 11 , thats when your guilt over how we are treated gets the better of you...Its has been many years now since  we as a nation pulled out of Afghanistan, and there are hundreds of vets still involved in court cases for a number of reasons... most of them are just trying to get the same medical / mental treatment your entitled to, we don't want more we want what you get......Why is that so hard to understand and get behind ….we in this nation treat our enemies with greater respect than we do our own soldiers...and they (Canadians) take pride in that...they also take pride in sending us into combat with obsolete equipment, wpns, and vehs...That they take great national pride in, so much so they make jokes about it...while soldiers, or I should remind you Canadian citizen's where dying in because we were to Fing cheap...

And despite all this Soldiers continue to serve this country because they love it, enough to die for it ...thats what I call being a patriot....and you Sir all you can do is argue with a vet about who does or does not deserve respect. and yet You guys wonder why a lot of those vets are bitter at the way they are treated....

I'm sure your relatives that have served would be shaking their heads right now, over a spat about a flag, and how you threaten a vet....ya they be proud....

14 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

The US government has more programs for it's vets that provide more benefits than Canadians and on top of that there  is hundreds other programs that are  run by non profit organization run by it's regular US citizens, you see they saw a problem and when their government could not step in, they did....Here in Canada there are a few non profit orgs that are helping, but there numbers are to few to help all...there is a difference in US and Canadians citizens, the US likes their soldiers, in Canada we are second class citizens...

9 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

I agree with dougies statement that not one vet is given special treatment by this country, with exception of Nov 11 , thats when your guilt over how we are treated gets the better of you...

I don't want anything from them on 11-11-11 neither.  I don't even go anymore.   It's not for me, it's for the fallen.  I just stay home and watch on tv.

28 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

The US government has more programs for it's vets that provide more benefits than Canadians and on top of that there  is hundreds other programs that are  run by non profit organization run by it's regular US citizens,

It's simple politics. It's not that American politicians give a shit about the military or ex military. Don't think for a second they do. They're politicians, and just as self-centred as ours. The difference is in simple numbers. The US has had a very large military for decades in order to protect its worldwide interests. The US has about 2 million military personnel. Add in family and close friends and you've got something like 20 million with a deeply personal interest in the military and how it and its people are treated. Now add in all the people who HAVE been in the military previously. They too have an interest in it being treated well. There are 22 million veterans. When you add in THEIR families you've got about 100 million more with an interest in how the government treats the military and ex military. That is a VERY sizeable voting block.

Canada does not have those kinds of numbers. Canadians, by and large, have little experience with the military and know no one who is a soldier.  Thus our politicians do not feel the need to cater to or care about them. When they have an extra billion or two, they want to spend that wherever they can buy votes, not on the military or doing what's right by veterans.

Worse, our politics are fairly neatly separated into two groups: left and right. The Left most assuredly do not care a fig for the military and look down their noses at anyone 'militaristic' enough to have joined it. So left wing politicians see no profit in doing a thing for the military or veterans. The right DO care, but the only 'right wing' political party has long decided that it can voice mildly supportive comments about the military and make do with that. After all, what are conservatives who care about the military going to do, vote Liberal? So the Conservatives (if I can dishonestly call them that) don't bother to put money into the military either.

Don't feel like the military is being particularly oppressed, though. Politicians don't care about anyone else either. Our political class is almost entirely made up of venal, self-serving opportunists of limited intellect who care only for their own political and economic prospects.

Edited by Argus

1 minute ago, Argus said:

Don't feel like the military is being particularly oppressed, though. Politicians don't care about anyone else either. Our political class is almost entirely made up of venal, self-serving opportunists of limited intellect who care only for their own political and economic prospects.

Exactly.  The government can't even save itself,  it certainly can't save anybody else, don't look to the government, it's all dysfunctional, there's no there there.