This is what the Left in Canada has been reduced to

Argus

Maxine Bernier went to Hamilton and Leftist vermin did their best to show everyone what kind of mindset they had. That included deliberately standing in front of a little old lady in a walker to stop her from crossing the street while screaming 'Nazi scum!' at her.

And the lefties here will call the Proud Boys extremists for wanting to deal with these subhumans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIhJm7pwYYM

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

If "the Left has been reduced to this", is it fair to say the Right has been reduced to the Charlottesville white supremacists who were driving over people at their demonstration?

No condemnation of this kind of Americanization of Canadian politics?

16 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

If "the Left has been reduced to this", is it fair to say the Right has been reduced to the Charlottesville white supremacists who were driving over people at their demonstration?

So the entire American right is to be held responsible for one nutty Nazi driving into a crowd, and then by inference the Canadian right as well?

And at the same time tens of thousands of Muslim terrorist attacks are NEVER to be held up as something to blame Muslims for!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

No condemnation of this kind of Americanization of Canadian politics?

Of course not! This is the kind he likes! Along with the gutter politics the Liberals have reduced this election campaign to.

Edited by Argus
  • Like 1

The oh so ‘tolerant left.  Interesting  that these masked thugs, who are trying to force people to live life by their low standards and violently prohibit people from entering certain venues, have the audacity to call anyone Nazis.  The left actually has the audacity to call Proud Boys  for example, extremists for wanting to deal with these sub-humans.

33 minutes ago, Argus said:

So the entire American right is to be held responsible for one nutty Nazi driving into a crowd, and then by inference the Canadian right as well?

And at the same time tens of thousands of Muslim terrorist attacks are NEVER to be held up as something to blame Muslims for!

You're being hypocritical.  The entire left is not represented by these people in your links.  These are far-left wingnuts, just like the far-right wingnuts of Charlottesville don't represent the right.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BubberMiley said:

That was mostly just Hillbillies,  The Aryan Nation doesn't bother with Antifa, it;'s a heavily armed organized criminal enterprise with international reach, they run things from the jails

1 hour ago, Moonlight Graham said:

You're being hypocritical.  The entire left is not represented by these people in your links.  These are far-left wingnuts, just like the far-right wingnuts of Charlottesville don't represent the right.

But nobody on the right is making apologies for far right wingnuts, other than Trump I suppose. LOTS of people on the Left are making apologies for ANTIFA types because they think they're bravely standing up to 'fascists'.

23 minutes ago, Argus said:

But nobody on the right is making apologies for far right wingnuts, other than Trump I suppose. LOTS of people on the Left are making apologies for ANTIFA types because they think they're bravely standing up to 'fascists'.

Yes they're are, as even the "far right wingnuts" hate speech and their "Nazi" regalia are legally protected in the United States.    This is the critical difference between Canada and the U.S.     But Canada still imports and apes what it sees in American media and political culture...why ?

Whether it is a Black Lives Matter protest in Toronto or MAGA hats in Alberta, Canada embraces the American experience (and conflict)...not sure why that is.

I think there are lots of good people on the Left who are misrepresented by these thugs. A majority of people don't follow politics that often, we're basically nerds, so we know when these events occur, sadly, in our era, too often. But don't paint with a broad brush the Left in general. Lots of good people on the left and right wing spectrum, lots of douche bags.

2 minutes ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

I think there are lots of good people on the Left who are misrepresented by these thugs. A majority of people don't follow politics that often, we're basically nerds, so we know when these events occur, sadly, in our era, too often. But don't paint with a broad brush the Left in general. Lots of good people on the left and right wing spectrum, lots of douche bags.

The Antifa kids are just nerds, they're college kids acting out, half of them are little girls.

The unions actually exploit them, notice the union flags at that Hamilton protest? 

They hardly meet the threshold of thugs where I come from, they're pansies, if it was a real deal street fight, with no cops to protect them, real thugs would pummel them into a paste.

The Antifa routine is to show up where they know there is going to be police protection, then annoy people into punching them out, so the cops will arrest you for them.

If this was real deal, no cops around, they would get beaten to death with baseball bats.

These kids have never met the Aryan Nation, if they did, they would shit their pants and beg for their lives, Aryan Nation is organized crime, convicts from jail

The Aryan Nation doesn't bother with college kids, the Aryan Nation is a mafia.  They got cops on their payroll, they will kill cops who mess with them.

The jail guards are terrified of them, Aryan Nation can send bad men to rape and kill your family, even if you're a cop.

They run things from jail, they do whatever the f@ck they want in jail, nobody f@cks with them.  They are bigger and badder than the bikers.

Edited by Dougie93

3 hours ago, Argus said:

So the entire Left is to be held responsible for the actions of some Antifa people?

And couldn't you tell where this argument was going a mile away? I'm disappointed in you. You've become as easy to corner as the Trumpers on this board.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

The Antifa kids are just nerds, they're college kids acting out, half of them are little girls.

The unions actually exploit them, notice the union flags at that Hamilton protest? 

They hardly meet the threshold of thugs where I come from, they're pansies, if it was a real deal street fight, with no cops to protect them, real thugs would pummel them into a paste.

We're all nerds on this website too. And many on Youtube, Reddit, 4chan, etc. too. You included.

9 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

The Antifa routine is to show up where they know there is going to be police protection, then annoy people into punching them out, so the cops will arrest you for them.

If this was real deal, no cops around, they would get beaten to death with baseball bats.

These kids have never met the Aryan Nation, if they did, they would shit their pants and beg for their lives, Aryan Nation is organized crime, convicts from jail

The Aryan Nation doesn't bother with college kids, the Aryan Nation is a mafia.  They got cops on their payroll, they will kill cops who mess with them.

The jail guards are terrified of them, Aryan Nation can send bad men to rape and kill your family, even if you're a cop.

They run things from jail, they do whatever the f@ck they want in jail, nobody f@cks with them.

Who cares?

We don't want the Aryan Nation, just as we despise the thugs on the far Left.

1 minute ago, BubberMiley said:

So the entire Left is to be held responsible for the actions of some Antifa people?

And couldn't you tell where this argument was going a mile away? I'm disappointed in you. You've become as easy to corner as the Trumpers on this board.

I for once agree with Bubber.

Just now, QuebecOverCanada said:

We're all nerds on this website too. And many on Youtube, Reddit, 4chan, etc. too. You included.

I have my nerdy side I suppose, I don't have anything against nerds, but they're going to get in a street fight with me, I'm not a man to be trifled with,  anybody can say whatever to me on the internet,  but they're not going to throw a punch at me on the street.