Trudeau the great feminist!

Argus

A Montreal MP has gone public with why she's not running again. It seems her problems started when she refused party bosses orders for all MPs, especially female MPs, to issue news releases praising Justin Trudeau as a great feminist during the Judy Wilson-Raybourne scandal. She was questioned as to why she didn't issue such a release, and then began to get harassed by several male Liberal MPs. She protested to Andrew Leslie at the time, who confirms this, but he wasn't able to do anything. Why, he won't say because of 'confidentiality'. But it's revealing that when she took her protests to Trudeau himself he ignored her. Andrew Leslie is not running again either, because of 'ethical concerns' he had with the party.

The Montreal MP, in the meantime, was refused permission from the party to run again as a Liberal. Apparently if you're not going to suck up to the great leader and praise his wondrous feminism you don't deserve to be a LIberal MP.

Montreal-area MP Eva Nassif says she was denied the Liberal nomination in her riding for the Oct. 21 federal election in part because she did not post social-media tributes earlier this year lauding Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau as a feminist.

Ms. Nassif also told The Globe and Mail she has been the subject of “continuous bullying, harassment and intimidation” by three male MPs since shortly after the 2015 election.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-montreal-area-mp-says-liberals-forced-her-out-for-not-lauding-trudeau/

• Like 1

And still Canadians support this guy.....man we are stupid....Andrew Leslie had a front row seat when the Liberal government threw  the vice CDS under a bus for nothing more than he did not share the liberal vision....instead he cared about the Navy and his country more.... and liberals voters are good with that...they support everything Justin does....

Edited by Army Guy

Yawn.

Such selective heros! The lot of you.

I am certain that there was no peep out of you when Harper was running the show.

The Harper imprisonment is over.

That might seem like a weird thing to say, coming from someone like me — a former Conservative staffer. But it fits. And I’m not the only Conservative who thinks so.

Since he first became leader of the Canadian Alliance and then the new Conservative party, Stephen Harper insisted upon absolute caucus control and on absolutely getting his own way on every question. MPs who resisted this form of party discipline quickly discovered what life on the Parliamentary Library Committee was like.

Though this rigid caucus control began when the party was in opposition, it intensified when the Conservatives became the government and Harper was able to take a Prime Minister’s Office that was already too large and too powerful and make it even more so. The tyranny of the PMO and the way that Harper’s minions — kids who went straight from grad school to high-priced and high-handed positions as extensions of Harper’s will — harassed and bullied MPs and cabinet ministers was a familiar tale by the time Harper was into his third term. As MPs left — or were booted from caucus, bruised and panting for air — they showed everyone what caucus solidarity meant to Stephen Harper.

Link

1 hour ago, marcus said:

Yawn.

I am certain that there was no peep out of you when Harper was running the show.

That might seem like a weird thing to say, coming from someone like me — a former Conservative staffer. But it fits. And I’m not the only Conservative who thinks so.

Since he first became leader of the Canadian Alliance and then the new Conservative party, Stephen Harper insisted upon absolute caucus control and on absolutely getting his own way on every question. MPs who resisted this form of party discipline quickly discovered what life on the Parliamentary Library Committee was like.

Though this rigid caucus control began when the party was in opposition, it intensified when the Conservatives became the government and Harper was able to take a Prime Minister’s Office that was already too large and too powerful and make it even more so. The tyranny of the PMO and the way that Harper’s minions — kids who went straight from grad school to high-priced and high-handed positions as extensions of Harper’s will — harassed and bullied MPs and cabinet ministers was a familiar tale by the time Harper was into his third term. As MPs left — or were booted from caucus, bruised and panting for air — they showed everyone what caucus solidarity meant to Stephen Harper.

Link

Stop with the whataboutism.  Deal with people currently in power.  Stop making excuses for bad behavior just because you like somebody.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, marcus said:

Yawn.

Harper knew what he was doing.

Trudeau clearly does not.

Harper ran a low-key, businesslike government.

Trudeau is a virtue signalling narcissistic who is never happier than when preening for the cameras.

Harper never pretended to be anything other than he is.

Everything about Trudeau is fraudulent. He has been acting since day one, putting on a show, pretending to be what he isn't in order to please the clueless progressive set.

And as the revelations come out the best you can do is whine about how Harper was a meanie. But everything he's accused of, Trudeau is guilty of, and at least, as I said, Harper was competent.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, marcus said:

Yawn.

Yawn.

Just to jog you back into reality Mr. former Conservative staffer, this election is about Trudeau . . . . and his lying.  

Yawn.

What a liberal meme, Harper you were such a dictator, …. welcome to 2015 baby, we are going to do things differently...… transparent government remember that, self proclaimed feminist  remember that, your asking for more than we can give right now, remember that, He was going to repair things with first nations he promised clean drinking water, new housing,  remember that, He open the borders to illegal refugees remember that, mr dress up remember that, inviting a know terrorist to dinner remember that, painting his face black when he was 29 years old , and then claiming he lived a privileged life, remember that....this list could go on and on and on....but liberals don't remember shit, nor do they really care because they were all cut form the same cloth.... 

.....Harper is not in power , nor is he seeking power.....that would be Scheer....and PS its 2019 baby and I feel it's going to be such a awesome year, watching the Trudeaus moving into their new digs, and finding a good set of ear plugs so I don't have to listen to all that whining they make…. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Shady said:

Stop with the whataboutism.  Deal with people currently in power.  Stop making excuses for bad behavior just because you like somebody.

I'm not a fan of Trudeau and will not vote for his party. 

I will continue to enjoy pointing out your selective outrage. You are all such hacks.

Edited by marcus
  • Like 1

If there was anyone on this board that I could point out and say, thats a liberal its you and Dialamah, there is an old saying, if it smells like shit, looks like shit , feels like shit Odds are it is shit...

In this case i'm not sure if it's shit or liberal that I smell ....

Another example of Justin trying to be the nations top  feminist:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/elections/liberal-leader-trudeau-denies-mp-pushed-out-for-not-lauding-him-as-feminist/ar-AAHQ4eW?ocid=spartanntp

It just does not stop does it, everyday it gets better and better, and still Canadians that support him still can't see it....what is wrong with you...

Edited by Army Guy

It seems that Nassif's riding association is furious with the Liberals and have refused to deal with the parachuted candidate in their riding or to turn over the riding funds to her.

OTTAWA — The candidate who replaced Eva Nassif for the Liberals in the Montreal-area riding of Vimy is being forced to rely on money from Ottawa to run her campaign.

The Liberal riding association is refusing to transfer its funds to the new candidate, Annie Koutrakis, because members are furious with the party for dropping Nassif fewer than three weeks before the start of the election campaign and for parachuting in another person.

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/election-2019/liberal-who-replaced-eva-nassif-in-montreal-area-riding-starved-of-funds