Trudeau is now revealed a racist too?

Here is what no one touches about Justin in these days of political correctness. He's gay. Oops I said it. He's gay

Its there. Its known in Montreal and Toronto in specific circles about Trudeau and Morneau and its a subject the press looks past just as they did knowing Pierre Trudeau was gay.

Trudeau shows a conflicted double identity and has repeatedly acted out his dual identity. His subconscious is sabotaging him. Trudeau is undergoing a phenomena where his repressed identity struggles to get out. The need to show he is the exact opposite of what he looks like is being played out in public.

He  has chosen to live  a double life to get political votes no different than his father did.

The fact is someone healthy as a gay, bisexual or heterosexual has no confusion of identity. People closeted do.

The Liberals found themselves a spoiled, sheltered affected son of Trudeau who loves to dress up and play swashbuckler. They plucked this guy out of the backseats and anointed him and created a recycled Trudeau brand... only the son is not Pierre. He is not his father. He has no intellectual forte in any discipline to offset his stunning immaturity and narcissism.

I personally wish a politician could be gay openly and run and not feel the need to be closeted. I can appreciate why some would feel they can not but this is what happens. One's true identity comes out just like water comes back to where you dredge it from sooner than later.

Trudeau is having a meltdown over his double identity. I do not think the country should have to deal with it.

• Haha 1

The entire party is racist to the bone, The liberal party has had a record amount of candidates asked to step down because of racist remarks, then their is Justin and his multi colored faces, the son of a PM , I would have thought someone would of had that speech about what is racism and what is not.....but he is blaming privilege for his racism...I guess poor people and middle class Canadians get it....well most of us, it seems citizens that vote liberal don't see a problem with anything Justin does, which explains a lot of things with what is wrong with this country...

Now we here from a liberal advisor, that things do tend to get a little racist with the liberals behind closed doors. but deep down is anyone surprised....no not really, and that is the sad part, right now we are so desperate for leadership, we have lowered the bar to this... 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/justin-trudeau-blackface-racism-liberal-1.5292084.

The Liberals found themselves a spoiled, sheltered affected son of Trudeau who loves to dress up and play swashbuckler. They plucked this guy out of the backseats and anointed him and created a recycled Trudeau brand... only the son is not Pierre. He is not his father. He has no intellectual forte in any discipline to offset his stunning immaturity and narcissism.

In the end, this issue of past indiscretions of all candidates are (or should be) far less important than the platforms and promises of the parties and the governing party's record. The question to Trudeau should be why he lied when he said Jody Wilson Raybould "never approached him with any concerns" about SNC Lavalin and he never "directed" her to let SNC off the hook. He kept dodging and changing his story until Jody release the recording which proves Jody did indeed express her concern to him and Trudeau sent a bunch of white men in positions of power to to try intimidate an indigenous female minister to use a new law - one which SNC specifically asked Trudeau for - that was buried deep in the budget bill. Jody refused and was shuffled out. Trudeau tried to blame it on Scott Brison's retirement.   

I could go on, but you know the story.

To me, such abuse of power and attempt deceive the public as to what happened, the fact that he muzzles his cabinet from testimony and tries to tell you it is the decision of the clerk of the privy council (any poli-sci prof will tell you that is not correct) is far more concerning than some past indiscretions that are largely immaterial to how any party will govern. 

On 9/18/2019 at 8:33 PM, QuebecOverCanada said:

Will Justin Trudeau be excused for his "past mistakes" or will he be considered as a racist? Remember, as a Liberal, he could not get accused of a MeToo scandal according to many on the Left.

According to many in Canada's so-called political centre perhaps but the real left in Canada has no more use for the Liberals than they do the Conservatives.

1 hour ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

Ish. So Trudeau isn't leftwing?

Not AFAIC. He caters to arch- conservative dictators abroad and the rich and powerful here at home.

Of course conservatives put me in Pol Pot's camp so whatever the fuck it is that conservatives think they know about ideology is pretty retarded. Look at how much they reject the original definition of the term right wing for example. 

Fricken conservatives...forever changing things. That's real dentity politics for you. 

Edited by eyeball

Ish. So Trudeau isn't leftwing?

RE: "too"

You just admitted in your topic title that Scheer is a racist, and Trudeau "too". 

That's very entertaining. Lol 

I don't really care. It's just Lib-Con gutter politics, fighting over the same corporate-corrupted turf. 

Stupid.

We need to vote for something better. 

22 minutes ago, jacee said:

You just admitted in your topic title that Scheer is a racist, and Trudeau "too". 

I don't really care. It's just Lib-Con gutter politics, fighting over the same corporate-corrupted turf. 

Stupid.

No the too referred to him being a corrupt politician with no spine.

Trudeau is definitely a downgrade to Stephen Harper.

No the too referred to him being a corrupt politician with no spine.

Trudeau is definitely a downgrade to Stephen Harper.

I have to agree.  Harper was more astute and actually more centrist than Trudeau.  He was sensible and smart on policy.  He took flack early on about not doing enough on climate change, but he came around to being a centrist on that too.  He reached out to Quebec with mixed success, but did rather well to represent the different regions.  I didn’t like him at first but warmed up over time.  

Trudeau isn’t all bad, but he needs to govern from the middle, be more realistic and less self-righteous.  I won’t be voting Liberal because they are too far left.  The NDP under Layton then Mulcair were more centrist than the current Liberals.  

• Like 2

Looks like the Brits are doing the work of Canadian media and have the names of the women with Trudeau.  Right after a US magazine published the photo, a British paper identified the woman next to Trudeau but no Canadian media were able to find this out, or did they just not care?  Will they follow up now that they know the names? 

You need a free subscription to read this:

The invitations had said it was “black tie”, with an “Arabian Nights” theme in the form of belly dancers and Middle Eastern music, it was not a costume ball, Trudeau was the only person in costume and blackface.   "Roger Husband, who made a promotional video shown at the event, said Mr Trudeau’s appearance “stood out”. He added: “It was staggering. It was almost overpowering.”

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/09/21/inside-charity-gala-justin-trudeau-shocked-500-guests-blackface/

Some 500 guests showed up, the men in tuxedos. Except Mr Trudeau. He had painted his face, hands and feet black, donned billowing robes, and placed a giant turban on his head. Not one other person was in blackface.

We were taken aback when he walked in, but it just didn’t seem to register with Justin,” one guest told The Sunday Telegraph. “It was like The Black and White Minstrel Show, and, you know, golliwogs. It was not OK.

19 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

Am I the only one who likes Trudeau better as Captain Morgan?  Now that’s a guy I can party with.  Let it all hang out.  Be yourself.  Get off the sanctimonious political correctness.  Hang out with both conservatives and commies.  

Lol. 

If this forces him to grow up and become a serious politician instead of a juvenile virtue-signaller/narcissist I will like him more too. It's probably not a good idea for me to be in a room with that little terrorist-loving weasel after I've downed a few glasses of rye though.  

24 minutes ago, scribblet said:

Looks like the Brits are doing the work of Canadian media and have the names of the women with Trudeau.  Right after a US magazine published the photo, a British paper identified the woman next to Trudeau but no Canadian media were able to find this out, or did they just not care?  Will they follow up now that they know the names? 

You need a free subscription to read this:

The invitations had said it was “black tie”, with an “Arabian Nights” theme in the form of belly dancers and Middle Eastern music, it was not a costume ball, Trudeau was the only person in costume and blackface.   "Roger Husband, who made a promotional video shown at the event, said Mr Trudeau’s appearance “stood out”. He added: “It was staggering. It was almost overpowering.”

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/09/21/inside-charity-gala-justin-trudeau-shocked-500-guests-blackface/

Some 500 guests showed up, the men in tuxedos. Except Mr Trudeau. He had painted his face, hands and feet black, donned billowing robes, and placed a giant turban on his head. Not one other person was in blackface.

We were taken aback when he walked in, but it just didn’t seem to register with Justin,” one guest told The Sunday Telegraph. “It was like The Black and White Minstrel Show, and, you know, golliwogs. It was not OK.

So who is the girl that he has his hands around? Is it a high school student or an adult?

7 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

So who is the girl that he has his hands around? Is it a high school student or an adult?

An adult, a teacher in the same school. 

There is also a question of why he left the school mid term,  but our Cdn. media doesn't seem to want to follow up with any of this, maybe the Telegraph will. 

Edited by scribblet
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, scribblet said:

An adult, a teacher in the same school. 

There is also a question of why he left the school mid term,  but our Cdn. media doesn't seem to want to follow up with any of this, maybe the Telegraph will. 

Then it's just about the blackface, unless one or both was married. Thanks for the info.

Still, it begs the question of how this went unreported for 18 years.   One would think that opposition research would have uncovered this kind of dirt long ago.

Why did it take foreign media to break this story ?    Does the "fake news" ban in Canada keep domestic media timid ?

Edited by bush_cheney2004

4 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Still, it begs the question of how this went unreported for 18 years.   One would think that opposition research would have uncovered this kind of dirt long ago.

Why did it take foreign media to break this story ?    Does the "fake news" ban in Canada keep domestic media timid ?

If there was indeed a ban of fake news in Canada, it would be a long time that CBC would cease to exist.

Edited by QuebecOverCanada

18 hours ago, jacee said:

Stupid.

The word "too" doesn't imply that Scheer is a racist, it just means that Trudeau's name just got added to the list of racists.

When you say Li-Con gutter politics what you really mean is that Trudeau just got hoisted on his own petard. He is by far the biggest virtue-signaller and throws around the most baseless allegation in the history of Canadian politics.... Some of his skeletons are coming out of the closet now. If he's going to hold himself to the set of standards that he set for other people then he has to resign.

4 minutes ago, eyeball said:

No it's just the one. My family is quite multiethnic actually.  I'm a dyed in the wool Earthling in any case as anyone who pays attention around here knows.

There's only one race AFAIC.

You're still a racist. You're fixated on race, and you're constantly assigning blame/hate on a race of people and acting like they alone possess certain bad traits that no other race of people ever did. That's what a racist is, and there's no escaping that.

Obama was half black and half white and he admitted to being a racist. If you have a bit more melanin in your skin than the average redhead that just helps with blocking UV rays and hiding blemishes, it doesn't mean that you can say whatever you want without being a racist. 

Your thoughts and your comments make you a racist, not your skin. 

20 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Why did it take foreign media to break this story ?    

It could just be that the small number of people who possessed that material were willing to protect him in the past, but after all he has done in the last few years it just takes one person to be unhappy about the Khadr payment, SNC, or whatever else and then the dam bursts. The timing of this was intentional, but that's ok. Trudeau started it, and what goes around comes around.

Fake news ban ?

Wait. I'll go and check if we can still get the NYTimes.

Edited by WestCanMan

On 9/21/2019 at 8:02 AM, Rue said:

Here is what no one touches about Justin in these days of political correctness. He's gay. Oops I said it. He's gay

Its there. Its known in Montreal and Toronto in specific circles about Trudeau and Morneau and its a subject the press looks past just as they did knowing Pierre Trudeau was gay.

Trudeau shows a conflicted double identity and has repeatedly acted out his dual identity. His subconscious is sabotaging him. Trudeau is undergoing a phenomena where his repressed identity struggles to get out. The need to show he is the exact opposite of what he looks like is being played out in public.

He  has chosen to live  a double life to get political votes no different than his father did.

The fact is someone healthy as a gay, bisexual or heterosexual has no confusion of identity. People closeted do.

I personally wish a politician could be gay openly and run and not feel the need to be closeted. I can appreciate why some would feel they can not but this is what happens. One's true identity comes out just like water comes back to where you dredge it from sooner than later.

Trudeau is having a meltdown over his double identity. I do not think the country should have to deal with it.

I guess that all those pictures that we have seen of Blackface when he is attending gay pride parades and is seen with his arms wrapped around some gays shoulders must be true then that our dear leader is gay. Blackface sure did look like he was happy and in his element in those gay parades. Everybody new that his old man liked men. Personally, I am offended as a heterosexual myself. Hey, if being offended these days can work for others then I am offended by this blackface liar and hypocrite and has been seen with his arms around some gay guys shoulders. My opinion. ;)