Trudeau is now revealed a racist too?

He and his party have accused numerous people of being racist-how could he not expect these photos to be thrown back at him. The moment he began pointing the finger at others as racists for past comments and behaviour, he exposed himself. He knew these photos existed as did everyone else. Its called karma. He threw out crap and it was thrown back at him.

What it shows is what you and I and everyone should know. He is a rich privileged sheltered boy with affectations that come from a privileged life where he was never challenged and could do no wrong and never grew up with anyone with a sun tan.

What it shows is he is a privileged player no different than his father. His father drove around during WW2 in a motor cycle in Quebec wearing a WW1 German army helmet while his fellow Quebecers were dying in Europe fighting Germans. Justin one year after 9-11 was dressing up as some Arab story book character when he was 29. 

Also do note where his hands are. For someone who is so quick to call other racists and sexist oh do look where his hands are. He has skeletons.

This just another example of his affectations and true self. For me what is far more serious is his conduct with Lavalin,  his conduct with people in his own party who questioned him and his sense of privilege when he has engaged in ethical violations to name many issues of concern. The first concern is the deficit spending he has saddled the country with.

He deserves the heat on this and Jagmeet Singh can now play the teary eyed victim to try manipulate votes. That won't work either.

For those who heroworship Trudeau maybe its a wake up call who knows. When he told aboriginal peoples at a closed door fund raiser raising the issue of mercury poisoninhg, " thank you for your donations" and dismissed them rudely, he showed his true self-an arrogant, snot nosed rich boy playing politics but never far from the silver spoon which is permanently wedged up his buttocks.

Edited by Rue
  • Like 4

Looks like it was a hobby with Trudeau...    He's hoisted on his own petard and sure has no moral authority to call names and condemn others for less.    I agree that normally he shouldn't have to resign but because he has made himself a paragon of virtue he really should resign.   We all know if this had been a conservative they would be demanding his head.

• Like 2

Whether Justin Trudeau nods to his own guilt of being 'racist' or not for 'brown-face', I find the presumption that such an act is symbolic of anything full of shit. If "brown-face' is racist merely for one attemting to look like someone else OF another kind, then the same stupidity of assumption should apply to anyone dressing up as ANYTHING OTHER THAN THEMSELVES! This would mean that one who cross-dresses to another gender is racist. Down with all those 'furies' too: how horrifying must it be for some real bear to see a human dare to dress up as Teddy Bear! ? And what about all those Trekies attempting to dress up as some alien race.

The stupidity of this thinking can at best point out Trudeau as being hypocritical. Other than that, a belief in "cultural appropriation" is itself proof to me that those offended are arrogantly BEING racist or sexist because they'd have to presume that an external phenotypical GENETIC related factor is NECESSARILY tied to one's internal artistic thoughts and capacities.

Edited by Scott Mayers
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, -TSS- said:

Do you think there are people who were going to vote for the Liberals but this incident made them change their minds? Surely no one can be that fickle. 

Nice timing though to discover that photo. 

I think a lot of people who were going to vote for him will make that Pragmatic decision that he's still better than Andrew Scheer. 

But that's the same cost benefit analysis a lot of people made when they voted for Trump. 

Two ways this will effect the Liberals IMHO. 

1) The NDP were in big trouble. Now having the only visible minority leader may move many people on the Liberals Left to their direction. Jagmeet Singh's fortunes have change. 
2) The Liberals were big on unearthing things Conservative candidates have said. A few weeks a recording emerged with Scheer speaking about how Gay Marriage isn't really marriage. That has has to stop now. They can't be playing this retroactive morality play against the Conservatives when their leader did something so much worse.

Edited by Boges

10 minutes ago, Boges said:

I think a lot of people who were going to vote for him will make that Pragmatic decision that he's still better than Andrew Scheer

I agree; I'd already decided to put my vote elsewhere because I do not want to support Trudeau, even though overall my preference is the Liberal platform.  

In fairness to the Liberals, they have managed to fulfill many of their 2015 campaign promises.

10 minutes ago, Boges said:

The NDP were in big trouble. Now having the only visible minority leader may move many people on the Liberals Left to their direction. Jagmeet Singh's fortunes have change. 

I'm waffling between Green and NDP.  I haven't seen the full platform of either yet, but what I have seen of the Green's looks like a recycled 2015 Liberal platform.

11 minutes ago, Boges said:

A few weeks a recording emerged with Scheer speaking about how Gay Marriage isn't really marriage. That has has to stop now. They can't be playing this retroactive morality play against the Conservatives when their leader did something so much worse.

It's hard for me to consider Trudeau's actions in the past "worse" than Scheer's but I do agree that slinging decades old mud is poor strategy.  Also lying about the other side's platform, which I've seen from both Liberals and Conservatives do.  Very irritating, yet so common.

19 minutes ago, -TSS- said:

Do you think there are people who were going to vote for the Liberals but this incident made them change their minds? Surely no one can be that fickle. 

I personally don't think it's a huge deal. I don't think that the intention to be racist or mean in any way was there, and I really doubt that he knew it would be so offensive or hurtful to people.

Did people get mad when the movie "white chicks" came out? Do white people get upset when black girls dye their hair blonde? I personally just don't think skin colour is a big deal. 

I do get that other people are upset by it, and it would be horrible if Trudeau acted like a criminal or a lesser person in some way while he was dressed up, but this wouldn't affect my vote at all. I'd be more concerned about the age of the woman/girl he's holding there. If that's a student, that's a scandal. 

I can see this having a huge effect on the election though. Even if this isn't enough to change people's votes, it's enough to let a whole bunch of voter apathy creep into the picture. It also stacks up with his treatment of Raybould and Philpot, in diminishing his knight in shining armour brand. That's officially toast now. When Lib voters get the chance to drive down, get in line, and cast a ballot, or have a shower and take their kids to sports or go to dinner with friends, the fact that they don't have the same level of resolve to vote for Trudeau will be front and center.

The CPC voters will not be experiencing voter apathy. At all. Hopefully this is the final nail in the coffin for Trudeau's election chances.

• Like 1

Just now, ironstone said:

Even with a third photo surfacing of Trudeau's blackface routine, I have no doubt he will survive this and still win the election. 

Can anyone deny,even his most ardent fans, that Justin Trudeau brings hypocrisy to a whole new level?

Sure. The same reason Trump has a fair chance of being re-elected. 

9 minutes ago, Scott Mayers said:

The image where he's whereing a Turbin, he's dressed up as Aladin and likely has 'blue-face' if the photo was color. Would that still be a racist sample?

He's wearing a turban, but is not 'likely' at all he had blue face and there is a third pic of him doing it.   Obviously liberals don't care about this, anymore than they care about lies, obstruction of justice and name calling.   Live by the sword, die by the sword. 

2 hours ago, -TSS- said:

Probably not a lot. But for those on the fence it will bring back memories of the ridiculous spectacle he made of himself - and by extension Canada - in India. It will reinforce the belief he is not a serious or thoughtful person but a lightweight. And it will reinforce the view of his lack of honesty and integrity. He's not holding himself to the same standards as he does others. And he's known about this for years and never mentioned it until caught.

On another note, can anyone around here imagine themselves surviving the fine-toothed comb one has to endure to jump into politics?  We seem to be heading towards some sort of bottleneck where everyone will have eliminated themselves from the running due to some past indiscretion, photo or controversial opinion.  The list of indiscretions only seems to be growing in size and scope.  Like a clock that's to tightly wound up something is going to break.

Edited by eyeball
  • Like 2

Just now, eyeball said:

On another note, can anyone around here imagine themselves surviving the fine-toothed comb one has to endure to jump into politics?  We seem to heading towards some sort of bottleneck where everyone will have eliminated themselves from the running due to some past indiscretion, photo or controversial opinion.  The list of indiscretions only seems to be growing in size and scope.  Like a clock that's to tightly wound up something is going to break.

It's a huge problem. But it's a problem that's being made worse by the "Woke" left.