France's Muslim no-go zones

Argus

7 hours ago, bcsapper said:

I think it's probably the case that the T shirt exists, and some Muslims wear it.  It's like Justin wearing blackface.  It's not the end of the world, but they ought to know better.

You are totally missing the point here. Finding some Muslims wearing the tshirt is TOTALLY different than what Goddess is trying to pass on here as fact. She is saying "the most popular Muslim tshirt...". It's absolutely wrong to make this disingenuous statement because it paints a whole group as believing what a few seem to believe. It's straight up defamation and a lie. Plain and simple.

It's like taking a group of people who see themselves as true Christians and who are wearing tshirts saying: "Fags go to hell!" and then someone declaring that "the most popular tshirt worn by Christians believe "Fags go to hell!".

Once confronted, Goddess, goes into deflection mode and declares that "it's true because she saw quotes in a book!". 

Seriously.

Just stop already with this weak sauce way of debating.

8 hours ago, marcus said:

You are totally missing the point here. Finding some Muslims wearing the tshirt is TOTALLY different than what Goddess is trying to pass on here as fact. She is saying "the most popular Muslim tshirt...". It's absolutely wrong to make this disingenuous statement because it paints a whole group as believing what a few seem to believe. It's straight up defamation and a lie. Plain and simple.

It's like taking a group of people who see themselves as true Christians and who are wearing tshirts saying: "Fags go to hell!" and then someone declaring that "the most popular tshirt worn by Christians believe "Fags go to hell!".

Once confronted, Goddess, goes into deflection mode and declares that "it's true because she saw quotes in a book!". 

Seriously.

Just stop already with this weak sauce way of debating.

I'n not missing the point at all.  I'm making my own. 

On 9/19/2019 at 7:41 AM, Goddess said:

I can't reply on the other topic, but here is another source that talks about the popular Muslim t-shirt from Stockholm - "2030 - Then We Take Over":

The book, "Religion, Terror and Error: US Foreign Policy and the Challenge of Spiritual Engagement" by Douglas M. Johnson.

I guess if you choose to continue to believe that everyone is lying about this and that it's just a smear campaign against Muslims, that's up to you.  

2030.jpg

So basically, you are wrong.

Someone has seen a few Muslim youths in Stockholm wearing this Tshirt and you come out and declare "it's the most popular tshirt amongst Muslims". 

You realize how wrong your approach is to all of this? This is why it's difficult not to see you as a person whose agenda is to smear Muslims. 

1 hour ago, Hudson Jones said:

Someone has seen a few Muslim youths in Stockholm wearing this Tshirt and you come out and declare "it's the most popular tshirt amongst Muslims". 

You realize how wrong your approach is to all of this? This is why it's difficult not to see you as a person whose agenda is to smear Muslims. 

I've already apologized for using the word "most" - days ago.  I should have used "very" popular shirt.

The point was not how many are wearing it - it was that the shirt exists and is popular enough to be written about in 2 books. 

Not one of you wants to address that - except Dialamah who feels the shirt should be excused as some sort of Muslim "prank" and anyone who thinks otherwise is a racist.  The writers who wrote about the shirt in relation to Islam's behaviour in other countries, did not write it off as a harmless prank, however.

Sorry, you're a little late for the "Goddess-bashing".

**hands you a tshirt that says "All Muslims should be kicked out of Western countries" as a consolation prize**  Go ahead and wear it - it's just a harmless prank.  Muslims will think it's hilarious! :lol:

Edited by Goddess

1 hour ago, Hudson Jones said:

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

I've already apologized for using the word "most" - days ago.  I should have used "very" popular shirt.

To sum-up, we've already pointed to the part of the Quran that says Muslims are to fight the Unbeliever until the whole world is under Islam. Islam is the only 'major religion' that says to takeover by force if need be...do I need to get the sura?

Also pointed-out that the Quran says to not make friends with the Unbeliever until certain pro-Islamic conditions are met...conversion and such. Thus the NO GO zones.

Edited by DogOnPorch

2 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

To sum-up, we've already pointed to the part of the Quran that says Muslims are to fight the Unbeliever until the whole world is under Islam. Islam is the only 'major religion' that says to takeover by force if need be...do I need to get the sura?

Well, Hudson Jones assures us that it's only "a few" wearing the tshirt - that's like maybe 3.  About the same number of extremists in the religion, according to  apologists for Islam.

Someone has seen a few Muslim youths in Stockholm wearing this Tshirt 

Weird how only 3 people wore the shirt yet it got mentioned in 2 books.  Probably those damn Islamophobes.

• Like 1

Just now, Goddess said:

Well, Hudson Jones assures us that it's only "a few" wearing the tshirt - that's like maybe 3.  About the same number of extremists in the religion, according to  apologists for Islam.

Weird how only 3 people wore the shirt yet it got mentioned in 2 books.  Probably those damn Islamophobes.

The T-Shirts are a red herring for that reason...the Quran clearly states Islam's intentions for anyone to see. Take over the world and force ALL to submit...Muslim and Unbeliever alike. "No Go Zones" like Clichy Sous Bois are simply places where Islam generally trumps secular law and Western ideals. There are plenty of videos of the "wrong folks" getting harassed or worse for daring to venture inside.

3 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Also pointed-out that the Quran says to not make friends with the Unbeliever until certain pro-Islamic conditions are met...conversion and such. Thus the NO GO zones.

Muslims are like communists. They both can never be trusted in what they say. They will both lie to your face without any hesitation and when your back is turned towards them they will give you the finger. Remember when the people of Russia accepted communism as the way to freedom from the evil Czar of Russia? Well, did they ever make a big mistake when they did that. They traded for a worse dictator and we all should know enough about Communism that it does not believe in freedom. Just tyranny and no freedom communist dictatorship. The Muslims will say that they do not wish to force Islam on anyone or the world. That too is a lie. The Islamic aim is to dominate the rest of the world with Islam and Sharia law. For anyone to believe otherwise and their lies are fools. We are all infidels to them and that we must join them or they will kill those who will not join them. 

Why there is even a communist party in Canada is beyond me. We all know what communist is all about. But yet Canada allows a communist party to exist. By the numbers of Muslims being allowed into Canada and their birth rates these days, we could possibly see a Muslim takeover of Canada in another couple of decades. I am surprised that here in Canada today there has been no Muslim go zones been created already. Communists and Islamist do not believe in freedom. They believe in tyranny and terrorism only to get their way. Just my opinion of course. Works for me. 

• Like 2

On 9/27/2019 at 1:13 PM, taxme said:

Muslims are like communists. They both can never be trusted in what they say. They will both lie to your face without any hesitation and when your back is turned towards them they will give you the finger.

Amazing way of thinking taxme!

1.5 billion people are what you are describing, because they are Muslim.

My 6 year old seems to have a more advanced and logical way of thinking about people.

10 minutes ago, marcus said:

My 6 year old seems to have a more advanced and logical way of thinking about people.

The Jews should have taken Mein Kampf as a warning of the future. Their fate was written right into the book...but alas...the Holocaust happened.

The Quran promises a similar fate to those who oppose Islam...believer or unbeliever alike. But we're just supposed to pretend their "holy teachings" are peaceful and ignore the violence...until the next Holocaust, I suppose. You'd know...being a staunch supporter of this fascist antisemitic "religion". 

Meanwhile, Jews flee France and ancient Christian cathedrals get burned to the ground...all for Islam, baby.

Edited by DogOnPorch

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

The Jews should have taken Mein Kampf as a warning of the future. Their fate was written right into the book...but alas...the Holocaust happened.

The Quran promises a similar fate to those who oppose Islam...believer or unbeliever alike. But we're just supposed to pretend their "holy teachings" are peaceful and ignore the violence...until the next Holocaust, I suppose. You'd know...being a staunch supporter of this fascist antisemitic "religion". 

Meanwhile, Jews flee France and ancient Christian cathedrals get burned to the ground...all for Islam, baby.

You scared little boy.

Just now, marcus said:

I don't accept your surrender to the illogical fear you have created in your head.

I don't care if you've surrendered to Islam. You'll be a fine dhimmi. But, be warned...you'll still be just a dhimmi. Not a real Muslim. No club benefits for you.

Meanwhile...in France. Convert goes on a stabbing spree as already mentioned elsewhere...

https://www.wsj.com/articles/france-probes-paris-police-killings-as-terror-attack-11570207990

26 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

I don't care if you've surrendered to Islam. You'll be a fine dhimmi. But, be warned...you'll still be just a dhimmi. Not a real Muslim. No club benefits for you.

Meanwhile...in France. Convert goes on a stabbing spree as already mentioned elsewhere...

https://www.wsj.com/articles/france-probes-paris-police-killings-as-terror-attack-11570207990

Of course DoP. Scared little boys have that type of logic. Mentally ill and marginalized individuals' religion who commit a crime only matters when they are Muslim.

Here is a good article for scared little boys and everyone, in general:

The random Muslim scare story generator: separating fact from fiction

Halal meat is on every menu; sharia law is taking over; the niqab is undermining the nation. Ever noticed how often the same old stories keep appearing about Muslims in Britain? Here's the truth about these and other media myths.

41 minutes ago, marcus said:

Of course DoP. Scared little boys have that type of logic. Mentally ill and marginalized individuals' religion who commit a crime only matters when they are Muslim.

Here is a good article for scared little boys and everyone, in general:

The random Muslim scare story generator: separating fact from fiction

Halal meat is on every menu; sharia law is taking over; the niqab is undermining the nation. Ever noticed how often the same old stories keep appearing about Muslims in Britain? Here's the truth about these and other media myths.

Again...I do not care if you've surrendered to Islam. But, you'll have a heck of a time getting others like myself to support a religion that shares most of Nazism's talking points. That you find these points attractive says more about you than me.

Meanwhile...in France.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5128/france-no-go-zones

2 hours ago, marcus said:

Well, for all those Muslims who follow and believe in the Koran, which says that all infidels must either submit to Allah or be eliminated, have to be all in favor of eliminating all infidels. Islam is a terrorist religion. But the fools who have been brainwashed into believing that just about all Muslims love infidels, they are fools. Just call Allah an ass and see what happens to you. Islam is a brutal religion that has no problem chopping off heads, throwing people off roof tops blindfolded, and stoning women to death. Just wait until their numbers get bigger in Canada. Then we will see as to whether or not they are an intolerant religion as people like you think they are. The Islamic radicals rule Islam, not the ordinary Muslim, and there are plenty of those Muslim radicals living in Canada. Hello.  

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

Islam is more comparable to Nazism...which is why they got along so well.

I doubt very much that Hitler liked Islam at all. Hitler despised communism. Both communism and Islam are both a threat to our western way of life, values and freedoms. They both only believe in tyranny and dictatorship. At least Hitler tried to destroy communism. The western leaders at the time did not try at all but instead joined forces with Stalinist Russia to try and defeat Nazism. I believe that was a big mistake on the part of the west. We all should know by now as to just how evil communism really is. Personally, I think that the world might have turned out different and better for the world if Hitler had destroyed Stalin and his communist evil regime. But it's too late now for us to know what the world would be like today if Hitler defeated communism. Hundreds of Millions of innocent people have been murdered by communists, and yet the west still trades with them. There is wrong with this picture? :unsure:

38 minutes ago, taxme said:

I doubt very much that Hitler liked Islam at all. Hitler despised communism. Both communism and Islam are both a threat to our western way of life, values and freedoms. They both only believe in tyranny and dictatorship. At least Hitler tried to destroy communism. The western leaders at the time did not try at all but instead joined forces with Stalinist Russia to try and defeat Nazism. I believe that was a big mistake on the part of the west. We all should know by now as to just how evil communism really is. Personally, I think that the world might have turned out different and better for the world if Hitler had destroyed Stalin and his communist evil regime. But it's too late now for us to know what the world would be like today if Hitler defeated communism. Hundreds of Millions of innocent people have been murdered by communists, and yet the west still trades with them. There is wrong with this picture? :unsure:

Both Hitler and Himmler admired Islam as a warrior's religion. Himmler, of course, went so far as to start recruiting all Muslim SS divisions for anti-partisan work on the Eastern Front/Yugoslavia. Known for their brutality...

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/27/2019 at 11:12 AM, Goddess said:

The point was not how many are wearing it - it was that the shirt exists and is popular enough to be written about in 2 books. 

Coming in a month late for a response.

The books seem to be pointing to one source in some European country. Whoever is wearing the shirt in that town (or two towns), and even if they may be "popular" in those town amongst the particular Muslim group, does not reflect all Muslims. I think it's irresponsibly to generalize like that.

10 minutes ago, Hudson Jones said:

Coming in a month late for a response.

The books seem to be pointing to one source in some European country. Whoever is wearing the shirt in that town (or two towns), and even if they may be "popular" in those town amongst the particular Muslim group, does not reflect all Muslims. I think it's irresponsibly to generalize like that.

Islam's mandate is world domination...by force if needed.

15 minutes ago, Hudson Jones said:

amongst the particular Muslim group, does not reflect all Muslims. I think it's irresponsibly to generalize like that.

No where did I state that "all Muslims" are wearing the shirt.  No where did I state that "all Muslims" agree with the shirt.

I agree that would be irresponsible.  Which is why I didn't say any of those things.

Edited by Goddess
  • Like 1