Elizabeth May wants to fight against Québec

Benz

2 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

They shouldn't vote for progressives, because progressives will just sabotage their cause due to naive wishful thinking and intentions taking precedence over results and facts. The very groups they care so much about helping are helped the least when progressives get elected, if they actually care about results for the cause they claim to champion, then it's time for progressives to stop voting for progressives, because they don't get the job done.

The most progressive policy is being put forth by Bernier and the Parti Populaire, which is to scrap the racist apartheid Indian Act.

All the Progressive parties are propagating a bunch of phony baloney bullshit.  Climate Doom, Gun Grabbing, Handouts.

1 hour ago, Dougie93 said:

The most progressive policy is being put forth by Bernier and the Parti Populaire, which is to scrap the racist apartheid Indian Act.

All the Progressive parties are propagating a bunch of phony baloney bullshit.  Climate Doom, Gun Grabbing, Handouts.

The ironic part is the parties that progressives hate most actually have the most effectively progressive agendas. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink, they'd rather embrace extremists who castigate real progress and accept their proposed ideas,  than actually move the ball down the field on the agenda they claim to champion. Too many progressives throwing their lot in with extremists, who are using progressive cover to justify their extremism, is undermining their cause.

Edited by Yzermandius19

7 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

The ironic part is the parties that progressives hate most actually have the most effectively progressive agendas. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink, they'd rather embrace extremists who castigate real progress and accept their proposed ideas,  than actually move the ball down the field on the agenda they claim to champion. Too many progressives throwing their lot in with extremists, who are using progressive cover to justify their extremism, is undermining their cause.

The latest Progressive policy is that the Government of Canada will be handing out $150 million for free camping trips.

Silliest country in the history of the world.

Again tho, the whole Progressive movement is propped up by a decade of runaway policy stimulus. 

Because the debt bomb is being punted into the future, there's no limits to the foolishness Canadians can indulge in right now.

When the debt bomb explodes, there is going to be quite the hangover in the wake.

Moral hazard will be the doom of the Progressive cult.

Edited by Dougie93

16 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Again tho, the whole Progressive movement is propped up by a decade of runaway policy stimulus. 

Because the debt bomb is being punted into the future, there's no limits to the foolishness Canadians can indulge in right now.

When the debt bomb explodes, there is going to be quite the hangover in the wake.

Moral hazard will be the doom of the Progressive cult.

Give the Progressives rope so they can hang themselves, accelerationism ftw.

Raise The Debt Ceiling

The free money party is the source of the leftist Orwellian clown show.

The Progressives basically bribe people to go along with their Cultural Marxist lunacy and associated moral panics.

No matter how insane the nonsense coming from academics in the university reeducation camps, people will vote for it to get the gibs being packaged with it.

18 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

You only think that because you don't understand his shorthand. It's a nice sounding collection of meaningful words, I can assure you.

You imply that you do 'understand his shorthand' . . . . . perhaps you could decipher and share his 'nice sounding collection of meaningful words' . . . . 

Edited by Nefarious Banana

14 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

You imply that you do 'understand his shorthand' . . . . . perhaps you could decipher and share his 'nice sounding collection of meaningful words' . . . . 

Moral hazard is a situation in which one party gets involved in a risky event knowing that it is protected against the risk and the other party will incur the cost. The Progressives agenda is paid for using free money due to low interest rates, so they don't have to pay the cost of their cultish boondoggles. But once the interest rates return to historical averages, they won't be able to afford those boondoggle's anymore, and many progressive sacred cows will have to be slaughtered when that bill comes due. The free money binge incites the malinvestments , which wreck the economy, which wrecks the engine to pay for their sacred cows, and since the sacred cows are malinvestments, they will be blamed for the crisis, hence "Moral hazard will be the doom of the Progressive cult".

Dougie already explained this, if you read his posts aside from just the snippets you comment on that are merely part of his larger post, then the context is all there, you just need better reading comprehension skills.

Edited by Yzermandius19

21 hours ago, Teena said:

Turbaned Sikhs are already exempt from wearing motorcycle helmets in Alberta, Manitoba and British Columbia. The United Kingdom implemented a motorcycle helmet exemption for Sikhs in 1976, the Ontario government noted. Ford said the move to allow the helmet exemption came after listening to the Sikh community.Oct 11, 2018

There is no way Québec will accept such non sense.The only compromise I would do, is to revoke indemnity after a motorcycle accident. Same for public health care. When take the decision to not wear a helmet, it is at your own expense. No helmet, no public hospital. Go private! In Quebec, we have the automobilist insurance and every one are covered. We would do an exception for the sikh not wearing helmet. 

But we are not like that. We prefer to protect them from themselve and no helmet is not an option.

20 hours ago, taxme said:

The french are only doing better because of the rest of Canada being forced to help them out with their hard earned tax dollars.

I was talking about decisions like forbidding sikh to ride without helmets andother kind of rules like that. You think it's the ROC's taxes that makes us having more intelligent rules? :D

6 minutes ago, Benz said:

There is no way Québec will accept such non sense.The only compromise I would do, is to revoke indemnity after a motorcycle accident. Same for public health care. When take the decision to not wear a helmet, it is at your own expense. No helmet, no public hospital. Go private! In Quebec, we have the automobilist insurance and every one are covered. We would do an exception for the sikh not wearing helmet. 

But we are not like that. We prefer to protect them from themselve and no helmet is not an option.

Hi Benz, yes your right Quebec will not. In fact, they just passed another Bill (I forget what it is called) that while on trucking job sites, Sikhs are required to remove their turban and wear a hard hat. Gotta love Quebec for this! Canada should not be changing rules for certain religions. One rule for all. It would also be wonderful if Bill 21 was passed across Canada. 

11 minutes ago, Benz said:

No helmet, no public hospital. Go private! In Quebec, we have the automobilist insurance and every one are covered. We would do an exception for the sikh not wearing helmet.

Canada will at some point be such a nanny state that riding a motorcycle at all will be banned for all intents and purposes. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I am a high school drop out, perhaps I just lack the eduhmuhcation to communicate ideas to the f@cking geniuses up in here.

Nah. You're shit is extremely coherent and well written, sometimes it can be shorthand heavy, but this is not one of those cases. Some people just have terrible reading comprehension skills and can't use google to look up terms they haven't heard of apparently.

Edited by Yzermandius19

2 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Nah. You're shit is extremely coherent and well written, sometimes it can be shorthand heavy, but this is not one of those cases. Some people just have terrible reading comprehension skills and can't use google to look up terms they haven't heard of apparently.

Dougie93's cryptic terms and phrases . . . well crafted and readable, although not entirely understandable. Bod Dylan-esque . . . . Thought Dougie would respond with "the answer my friend is blowing in the wind . . . "  :)

Then there's your answering a post not addressed to you.  Full of assumptions and innuendo . . . . yawn.

As Teena mentions above . . . . "Canada should not be changing rules for certain religions. One rule for all."   Would like to see that for 'religions and race'  . . . Indigenous treated differently in the court system.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, marcus said:

In your opinion, who will the smart progressives vote for? Or are there any smart progressives? 

IMHO, there are no smart progressives in Canada. They are just a bunch of silly leftist liberal minded people who allow the leftist liberal bought off media to tell them who they should vote for, and have no idea as to how the world really works. Listening to the media party(CTV/CBC/Global)will only get yourself fed with more leftist progressive programs and agendas that will not do a thing for them, unless you are one of the liberal elite. Blackface has been around for four years now. Can you tell me as to what he has done so far for Canada and Canadians that will make Canada great? I really need you to give me something to go on or anyone here. Over too you. :)

34 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Dougie93's cryptic terms and phrases . . . well crafted and readable, although not entirely understandable. Bod Dylan-esque . . . . Thought Dougie would respond with "the answer my friend is blowing in the wind . . . "  :)

I'm high school drop out and trailer park boy soldier, I just post my view of things, I don't necessarily have any answers for you, other than to simply walk tall and put your trust in the Lord, no fears on earth.

• Like 1