What more liberal lies, Carbon pricing to almost double....

2 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

People DO see through 

It seems you are not paying attention today Michael Hardener, and you are lashing out without understanding. You have made the same mistake twice today. You came in here full of bravado and bluster, but have now had your balls excised. Back to your safe space, fella.

Lashing out at who?  Safe space?

I have just spoken out against bullshit on both sides.  All you could muster to say about FOX is that you don't 'use' it.

21 hours ago, egghead said:

Ya, globlal warming helps the plant growth (just learn that  few weeks ago). When I say "asking about tree planning" (trees may help CO2 ), I mean trees can absorb CO2 too. Why we must have green new deal, not trees new deal?

What all of those crazy environmentalists should be doing out there is to go grow and plant more trees. What a better way to save the planet from this so called global warming joke and taking out the carbon in the air that they are so concerned about by planting more trees instead of always demonstrating and doing nothing about trying to fix the so called global warming. Why should I deny myself the pleasures in life while morons like De"crap"io, Gore and Suzuki do not. People need to wake the hell up and stop listening to the bought off Canadian media. They mostly lie. Just saying! 

On 8/31/2019 at 1:03 PM, Dougie93 said:

The Elite Consensus cannot be brought down by voting, Canada is not a republic, that's not how British Westminster Parliamentary Supremacy works.

You elect an MP,  that MP swears an oath to the Queen,

To prevent things going off the rails into tyranny and totalitarianism, those MP's must hold to their oaths to HM not the PM.

Jody Raybould Wilson and the other broad, what's her face, they did the job, they did what they swore to do.

Most MP's however, are cronies.  But that is who Canadians choose to elect.  It's still a free country in theory, so you can in practice vote for a tyranny at your leisure,

The MP's however are supposed to save your from yourselves, by tempering that with the authority of the Queen, in defence of Her rule.

The Liberals however are totally Americanized, they are de facto republicans, that's the nature of their Potemkin Village Post National State facade.

The Liberals are simply the farm team for the Democrat Party.

Canada is like America, if the Democrat Party had carte blanche and no American constitution to stop them.

The Liberals alone wrote the Charter, the Charter is not like the American constitution, the Liberals have the power of the Queen, without actually being loyal to Her.

The Liberals weaponized the Charter with poison pills which make  it not into a shield for the individual, but rather a sword for the far left extremist kooks and virtue signalling priggish moral panic monkeys.

Dougie:  this may be your most insightful post - best of all.  

Thanks.

11 minutes ago, cannuck said:

Dougie:  this may be your most insightful post - best of all.  

Thanks.

Yes, great post... Off topic and pure opinion, just a lament about Liberals being unfair etc. 

If people want to oppose the Carbon Tax there's an alternate party that aims to reduce carbon through other means.

The Charter is unrelated to the topic AFAIK

On 8/31/2019 at 2:30 PM, Dougie93 said:

Obviously as an United Empire Loyalist Orangeman of Upper Canada, I Protest.

Confederation however is a failed state which allows the Liberals to maintain an asymmetrical dictatorship, otherwise known as the Elite Consensus, which is a deep state entrenched.

Jeffery Simpson called it the Benign Dictatorship, but I reject the notion that it is benign, rather it is revolutionary to the rule of the British Crown, they are pretenders to the throne.

But since I am simply one man, I cannot save Canada from itself, all I can do is look out for my own interests as a free individual which are no longer the interests of this state.

This includes getting out of the Fake Work Make Work is Bullshit Jobs are Jails.   

Reason being, you can't make the capital required to keep up with the cost of living crisis, you can't get far enough ahead working for them man, even the middle class cannot keep up now.

If it makes you feel any better, I would give you my last Stella Artois. Then again you probably drink something stronger.

2 minutes ago, cannuck said:

His problem seems to be too much estrogen.  needs a BIG shot of testosterone to get his shit together.

Ok.  Pretty clear you'd vote for a retarded person with a penis over a brilliant one with tits.  Who am I to tell you how to vote ?  Your vote counts as much as mine, so...

On 9/2/2019 at 12:52 PM, taxme said:

What all of those crazy environmentalists should be doing out there is to go grow and plant more trees. 

This is not a job for the environmentalists but for those who remove the trees that are already growing.   It is best for our environment if we do not cut those trees. Then we would not have to plant anything in their place.  

The best protection of the environment is to leave the environment alone and stop destroying it; not spending money on environmental projects.

2 hours ago, cannuck said:

No, I would gladly vote in a Maggie T, but not another version of PET Jr.

The Baroness Thatcher couldn't get elected in Canada, Canada's version was and is; Martin Brian Mulroney.

Certainly far more of an adult than any politicians running in this day and age, though in fairness to them, this is an infantized age.

Which again brings us back to the policy stimulus, moral hazard exhibits like a childish tantrum and incites the masses to embrace the so called fairy's and unicorns.

Mulroney was a Quebec labour lawyer...you can't really get much lower on the pole than that.   We need leaders who have actually accomplished something in their life, who have been productive and successful.   Being a silver spoon drama teacher or nice guy with pretty dimples are hardly qualifications to lead a brass band, never mind a country.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, cannuck said:

Mulroney was a Quebec labour lawyer...you can't really get much lower on the pole than that.   We need leaders who have actually accomplished something in their life, who have been productive and successful.   Being a silver spoon drama teacher or nice guy with pretty dimples are hardly qualifications to lead a brass band, never mind a country.

Except for a very brief stint as a researcher out of college, Margaret Thatcher was a housewife.  Prime Minister is the first real job she ever had.

Bear in mind it was not the British who gave her the name Iron Lady.

It was the Soviets who named her that, they were the ones who saw her steel first.

The British at the time called her The Grocers Daughter.  

Which she of course wore as a badge of honour, she never actualy referred to herself as the Iron Lady, she was proudly The Grocers Daughter.

9 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

It was the Soviets who named her that, they were the ones who saw her steel first.

Which she of course wore as a badge of honour, she never actually referred to herself as the Iron Lady, she was proudly The Grocers Daughter.

She was more of a man than our PM.  Selfies with Maggie ? . . . . I don't think so.

Liked her.

47 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

She was more of a man than our PM.  Selfies with Maggie ? . . . . I don't think so.

Liked her.

I truly adore her, she is one of my favourite persons of all time, that doesn't mean I agreed with her on everything, she had a bit of dingbat streak too.  Housewife.

Never the less, when the chips were down, as the war chief, she was the Scourge of Argentine Juntas and Soviet Politburo both.

Though the Soviet politburo loved her too, they wished they had one of her on their side.

They were simply afraid of her, because they were convinced that she was prepared to fight World War Three as necessary, and that she could drag the Americans into it too.

This culminating in 1983 with the so called Soviet War Scare where we went to the brink though we didn't know it at the time.

The scare was incited by Reagan and Thatcher going into the huddle at the same time, exactly as they would in the event of war.

The Soviets thought that if Thatcher is in the room, this must be the real deal.

I would actually assert that 26 September 1983 is the second closest we've ever come to a global thermonuclear exchange.

The closest in my estimation was 2 minutes 12 seconds away from launch on warning, due to a false alarm at NORAD in 1979.

Thus why the Baroness could never get elected in peacenik Canader. 

The Grocer's Daughter was a warrior.

Edited by Dougie93

That being said, I reject the narrative that Justin Trudeau is a wuss.  

He doesn't lie cheat and break the law because he has no steel.

Quite the opposite, this is Pierre Trudeau's progeny.

The Trudeau's are not shrinking violets, they are tyrants

Trudeau having his own Vice Chief of the Defence Staff taken as a political prisoner, would have stunned Margaret Thatcher.

Margaret Thatcher would never be so bold, she would have called it what I call it;  Banana Republic.

Thatcher was a bully, but she was still a stickler for the rules.

He's much closer to his father than people think, Pierre had his own version of "Selfies"

Pierre was a celerity Prime Minister too.

Greatest Selfie of Them All : Just Watch Me.

Edited by Dougie93

19 hours ago, cougar said:

This is not a job for the environmentalists but for those who remove the trees that are already growing.   It is best for our environment if we do not cut those trees. Then we would not have to plant anything in their place.  

The best protection of the environment is to leave the environment alone and stop destroying it; not spending money on environmental projects.

WTH? It is the first thing that any environmentalist should be wanting to do is to go plant some trees. They appear to do more talking than walking. Many trees that are being removed from some of the many work project sites going on are being replaced by new trees. The environmentalists are not there helping. Most of the environmentalists that I see demonstrating are seniors or hippies. It would appear as though everybody else is doing the work of planting new trees except for the enviro whiners who seem to only want to get out there and demonstrate against new projects and new jobs being created from those projects. At least that is how I see things happening these days. 

And besides, the environment cannot be left alone and be stopped from being destroyed if Canada keeps bringing in way more new immigrants/refugees into Canada than it bloody well need. That is just common sense and logic which in my opinion is missing big time from environmentalists. Their beef should be against massive immigration into Canada every year. But what the heck, eh.  ;) 

36 minutes ago, taxme said:

Many trees that are being removed from some of the many work project sites going on are being replaced by new trees.

Really ????

The tee you cut today can be "replaced" by an identical tree in 100 years (if what you cut was 100 years old).  Just putting a few seeds in the ground that grow into a little bush in a few years is not a replacement.

So to quote you: WTH?

Edited by cougar

18 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

Which she of course wore as a badge of honour, she never actualy referred to herself as the Iron Lady, she was proudly The Grocers Daughter.

Unlike useful idiots, she is "un-gullable" :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, egghead said:

Unlike useful idiots, she is "un-gullable" :rolleyes:

Thatcher's great strength was that she wasn't an elite, she was a commoner, she wasn't a professional politician, she was a neophyte,

She only ran for office because she was fed up and figured she'd try to do something about it.

When they called  her the Grocer's Daughter in the press, it was supposed to be an insult, but actually it just gave her street cred.

Edited by Dougie93

10 minutes ago, cougar said:

The tree you cut today can be 'replaced' by an identical tree in 100 years (if what you cut was 100 years old).  Just putting a few seeds in the ground that grow into a little bush in a few years is not a replacement.

The 'turnaround on coastal Douglas fir is about 45 years.  On large logging claims like on Vancouver Island, you can log most of the year and never run out of wood.

• Like 1