Immigrants cost Canada $30 billion per year

Argus

You're gonna try to tell me that these Arabs Canada is loading up on are not racist against the Jews?

Not that that is a crime, but seems pretty silly to be virtue signalling against racism on behalf of people who are knee jerk racists with their own revanchist dogma.

Edited by Dougie93

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

You're gonna try to tell me that these Arabs Canada is loading up on are not racist against the Jews?

Not that that is a crime, but seems pretty silly to be virtue signalling against racism on behalf of people who are knee jerk racists with their own revanchist dogma.

Zeitgeist is apparently all for racism, as long as they aren't the racists aren't white. It's only racist when the white people don't want to let in more racists, not when more racists are brought in.

6 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

This is why Canada needs her own foreign policy.  Dark forces coming from south.  Democracy and freedom at risk right now.  

Democracy includes the right to be a Neo Confederate hate mongering racist if that's what you feel, under the First Amendment of the constitution of the greatest democracy in the history of the world.

Anti-democratic racist apartheid Indian act totalitarian priggish America loathing Canadians can go eat a bag of dicks for all we care.

Edited by Dougie93

5 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Zeitgeist is apparently all for racism, as long as they aren't the racists aren't white. It's only racist when the white people don't want to let in more racists, not when more racists are brought in.

I'm 100% on board with American dark forces from the south coming to decapitate the People's Republic of Toronto and install a more America friendly regime.

Come and free me, Uncle Abe.  Glory, glory, hallelujah.

5 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I'm 100% on board with American dark forces from the south coming to decapitate the People's Republic of Toronto and install a more America friendly regime.

Come and free me, Uncle Abe.  Glory, glory, hallelujah.

Dark forces from the south carrying the light of civilization, manifest destiny ftw.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Dark forces from the south carrying the light of civilization, manifest destiny ftw.

It's just Zeitgeist the Eskimo Communist invoking the Reb Menace to justify his own authoritarianism, same as Putin does in Russia.

This is why we're going to have bring Confederation down upon his head and then dance on its grave after.

43 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

It's just Zeitgeist the Eskimo Communist invoking the Reb Menace to justify his own authoritarianism, same as Putin does in Russia.

This is why we're going to have bring Confederation down upon his head and then dance on its grave after.

Confederation is like Dillon Danis, and we are like Khabib after neck cranking McGregor, gotta leap out of the cage and flying stomp that smack talking fool after we smashed his boy with the Clarity Act.

Speaking of Khabib, he's fighting Dustin Poirer today, PPV starts at 2pm. Why so early? It's in Abu Dhabi.

I am so hype, not as hype as I would be if it was Ferguson-Nurmagomedov that was about to go down, but as close as you can get to that, without Ferguson and Nurmagomedov fighting each other. Winner of Poirer-Nurmagomedov fights Ferguson to decide who is the greatest lightweight of all time.

Edited by Yzermandius19

5 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Color me nonplussed.  I will be watching Serena v. Andreescu at the US open.  Serena wimped out last time, surely she can't fake an injury two finals in a row.

That's only because you don't know who Dustin Poirer is, if you did, you'd be hype too. There is a chance he could beat both Khabib and Ferguson, and if he does, he'll be the greatest lightweight of all-time.

Screw women's tennis, if they want to go head to head with Khabib, then they lose every time, especially if he's going up against one the greatest lightweights of his era.

Edited by Yzermandius19

4 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

But I don't watch men's tennis, I only watch women's tennis.  if I don't watch women's tennis, there will be no tennis.

No tennis it is, especially when one of the greatest lightweight fights of all time is going down. If the tennis is still on after, maybe I'll watch it then.

But hey, if you want to overlook Dustin Poirer, that's your prerogative, I simply advise against it.

Edited by Yzermandius19

8 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

No tennis it is, especially when one of the greatest lightweight fights of all time is going down. If the tennis is still on after, maybe I'll watch it then.

I just want to see the kid beat Serena.  Or maybe Serena will have a meltdown.  Those are fun too.   I like Andreescu.  She's perky.  She's got spirit.

Edited by Dougie93

9 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I just want to see the kid beat Serena.  Or maybe Serena will have meltdown.  Those are fun too.   I like Andreescu.  She's perky.  She's got spirit.

I like Andreescu too, but the media gushing and playing up the Canadian nationalism angle surrounding her is tiresome. Most importantly tennis of any variety cant compete with top level MMA, even Bianca vs. Serena in the US Open Finals.

It's Nurmagomedov-Poirer, there is no better fight in MMA right now aside from Nurmagomedov-Ferguson, and she simply cannot compete with that head to head, it's not even close to a hard decision. It would be nice if they weren't on at the same time, so I could watch both, but since they are, it's a no brainer which takes precedence.

Edited by Yzermandius19

13 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

I like Andreescu too, but the media gushing and playing up the Canadian nationalism angle surrounding her is tiresome.

Yeah, that is tiresome, any sort of Canada rah rah rah just makes me roll my eyes.  F*ck Canada. 

Still Andreescu is bringing it, it's not her fault she's Canadian.

I can just consider her to be Romanian anyways.

34 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Yeah, that is tiresome, any sort of Canada rah rah rah just makes me roll my eyes.  F*ck Canada. 

Still Andreescu is bringing it, it's not her fault she's Canadian.

I can just consider her to be Romanian anyways.

Beating the Women's Tennis GOAT at 19 would be quite the feather in the cap, the kind of feather that will make the sports media even more tiresome than they already are if she does, but that's not her fault.

11 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

1. Well, to be fair, they have probably done more than Canada, which expects the U.S. to lead on the Israel-Palestine file.

2. How many Palestinian immigrants were admitted into Canada by the Trudeau administration ?

1. 'To be fair' ( which reminds me, are you watching Letterkenny ? Very Canadian, your kind of show ) Canada is living up to it's potential to be a player in this matter.  Which is zero.

2. I give up.

11 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Well, to be fair, they have probably done more than Canada, which expects the U.S. to lead on the Israel-Palestine file.

How many Palestinian immigrants were admitted into Canada by the Trudeau administration ?

Indeed... As long as we have the pathetic Trudeau in office expect to see more terrorist Palestinian immigrants in our country threatening our core values and our security and our long standing ally Israel in the region. Am Israel chai. 

7 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. 'To be fair' ( which reminds me, are you watching Letterkenny ? Very Canadian, your kind of show ) Canada is living up to it's potential to be a player in this matter.  Which is zero.

2. I give up.

Canada is a "player" through the usual conduit....UNRWA in the case of Palestinians:

Why are Palestinians still refugees after nearly 60 years?

Simply put, the refugees remain refugees because no country wants them.

https://www.cjpme.org/fs_022

This includes Canada.   Bringing in more immigrants is a hot topic for Canada, and bringing in Palestinian immigrants/refugees would be even hotter.   Canadian polls/surveys report a majority do not agree with high levels of immigration or importing international civil and political conflict into Canadian cities.

This thread about the costs of doing so is just another dimension to the push back.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Beating the Women's Tennis GOAT at 19 would be quite the feather in the cap, the kind of feather that will make the sports media even more tiresome than they already are if she does, but that's not her fault.

Indeed, although she is a very successful second generation immigration story that Canadians so love to extol, so expecting them to not ejaculate all over her is unrealistic.

Mind you, at some point she's likely to make so much money that Canada will become a burden to her, how much longer will she remain a Canadian resident? 

On 9/4/2019 at 10:08 AM, scribblet said:

Now that is funny.

Maybe if Hamas didn't spend all their funding on arms and ways to kill Jews there would emoney to make life better for the people

Link? 

I'm not aware of any significant use of weapons against Israelis by Palestinians in recent years, other than ineffective random homemade 'rockets'. 

The odd rocket - oh sure...  not to mention the tunnels that Israel took down some time ago, no doubt they are rebuilding.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20190403-hamas-weapons-are-the-focus-of-israel-and-the-regions-targets/

Well, there`s the Palestinian Authority Martyrs Fund operated by the Palestinian Authority (PA)  which pays out to the families of Palestinians killed, injured or imprisoned for involvement in attacking, assisting in attacking, or planning to attack Israelis, etc etc. 

They just stopped heavily armed Palestinians,. https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/attempt-by-heavily-armed-palestinians-from-gaza-to-enter-israel-thwarted-army-says-1.7655783

And Hamas spends millions on military

https://www.timesofisrael.com/hamas-spends-100-million-a-year-on-military-infrastructure/

4 hours ago, scribblet said:

The odd rocket - oh sure...  not to mention the tunnels that Israel took down some time ago, no doubt they are rebuilding.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20190403-hamas-weapons-are-the-focus-of-israel-and-the-regions-targets/

Well, there`s the Palestinian Authority Martyrs Fund operated by the Palestinian Authority (PA)  which pays out to the families of Palestinians killed, injured or imprisoned for involvement in attacking, assisting in attacking, or planning to attack Israelis, etc etc. 

They just stopped heavily armed Palestinians,. https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/attempt-by-heavily-armed-palestinians-from-gaza-to-enter-israel-thwarted-army-says-1.7655783

And Hamas spends millions on military

https://www.timesofisrael.com/hamas-spends-100-million-a-year-on-military-infrastructure/

I do kinda wonder what your reaction would be if the Americans just started bulldozing Canadian homes in rural areas of Canada, moving American "settlers" in and saying - "this is American land now", while also cutting off supply lines for food and other goods and shooting real bullets into protesters armed with rocks.  I, personally, would gladly support a Canadian Hamas to build tunnels and fire rockets.  

4 minutes ago, dialamah said:

I do kinda wonder what your reaction would be if the Americans just started bulldozing Canadian homes in rural areas of Canada, moving American "settlers" in and saying - "this is American land now", while also cutting off supply lines for food and other goods and shooting real bullets into protesters armed with rocks.  I, personally, would gladly support a Canadian Hamas to build tunnels and fire rockets.  

But Canada has already done this...far longer....with First Nations history.   So when will you gladly support their "tunnels and rockets" ?   Ditto Canadian mining companies abroad.    Why single out the "Americans" for an example when one is readily available right at home..for real ?

Do you think immigrants to Canada would change their mind when so informed ?