Can Canada not bring 'Jihadi Jack' back to Canada?

1 hour ago, Nefarious Banana said:

The humorous story is that lowly Britain snookered the dim-wit duo of Trudeau and Goodale . . . .  the real joke will play itself out with a lump of pay-out cash, and future terrorism .

If politicians would grow a spine to stop pandering and start leading, it wouldn't be a problem.

This is an age of pandery, a bourgeois age, an obsequious age,  spineless craven  self serving political class.

When this pendulum swings again, then buckle up, because it could be Churchill, or it could be Hitler. 

All the politicians in the western world today are the product of Pax Americana.  

It's an easy age, where you can talk shit and not back it up, because the Americans protect you.

Edited by Dougie93

6 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

The only real difference between me and them, is that I defend and uphold the rule of law and Peace of Westphalia, and they do not.

Don't think I wouldn't chop a man's head off, green light go armed conflict within the law, I'm going to close with and destroy with maximum speed violence and aggression, body parts flying everywhere.

But you see, that needs to be compartmentalized, what is done on the battlefield is extremis, that guy I keep in a cage, break glass in case of war.

If you let that guy out of his cage, short of war with state sanction; then you are the dictionary definition of a terrorist.

That goes for lawless arbitrary imprisonment as well, as I for one, as a freedom lover, would rather die with my boots on than rot in a dungeon for the rest of my days.

"No" the difference between us and them is we abide by the rule of law as laid out by our government and all the pacts and policies we have signed on to. , internationally and Geneva conventions...and when we do not , there are consequences, ask Ex Capt Semeau who all he wanted was to put a prisoner out of his misery due to severe wounds.....the law is the law...it is what separates us and them.... They do not have any rules to follow , they can strip an old man of all his skin and leave him to literally bake in the hot sun, they can shot a young girl in the face because she pursued an education....they can execute their POW's just because they feel like it...

We are not even close to these scumbags... 

1 minute ago, Army Guy said:

"No" the difference between us and them is we abide by the rule of law as laid out by our government and all the pacts and policies we have signed on to. , internationally and Geneva conventions...and when we do not , there are consequences, ask Ex Capt Semeau who all he wanted was to put a prisoner out of his misery due to severe wounds.....the law is the law...it is what separates us and them.... They do not have any rules to follow , they can strip an old man of all his skin and leave him to literally bake in the hot sun, they can shot a young girl in the face because she pursued an education....they can execute their POW's just because they feel like it...

We are not even close to these scumbags... 

I only speak for myself, but I was prepared to do most of the things ISIS does, at the heart of the matter; mass murder and mayhem.

Even if state sanction absolves me of criminal responsibility, that it is just a legal construct, once I advance beyond the startline,  we are all Gods children in the end.

But Captain Semrau is a perfect case, God love him, because the government charged him with murder, just for doing his job.

The counterpoint of Captain Semrau however, is Corporal Matchee.  It's a fine line between Captain Semrau and Corporal Matchee, is it not?

He was preforming a humanitarian act, relieving a fellow combatant of his pain from wounds he received from an A-10 strafing run...30 mm leave huge holes, he surmised he would be dead before the medic vac helo arrived in 15  to 20 mins...long time to be in extreme pain....Still the law is the law...it is there for our protection plus the protection of those we serve.  

Matchee was just an asshole, like the rest of his posse, taking out some of his frustrations on a boy...karma is a bitch..and his chain of command got theirs as well, cost a good unit , its place of good standing in Canadian history...their colors have been forever dishonored and  will never see the light of day again....

I knew Clayton Matchee, maybe he was an asshole, but he actually only crossed me once, and when I rounded on him, he was like a little boy, he was actually a coward.

They bullied him you see, the troops picked on him when he was a skinny Indian in the ranks, so he made himself into that monster, because he was afraid.

I feel for Shidane Arone, he most certainly did not deserve his fate, but actually, Matchee didn't cook that up on his own, and he wasn't the only one who was beating on Arone in that bunker, make no mistake.

I'm frankly finding this  "Jihadi" Jack narrative to be a bunch of media fabricated bullshit.  Maybe he said some stupid things because he seems like a bit of a retarded kid, but I can't see anything he actually did which amounts to terrorism

His father is convincing, at this juncture, based on the total lack of hard evidence, I think the government is full of shit, UK and Canadian, which they generally are,  they don't have a case, so they are relying on their media sycophants to convict him by innuendo and hearsay.

Why would you believe anything a politician said?   They are narcissistic pathological liars, Justin Trudeau is a known criminal, wouldn't take their word on anything, period full stop. 

If the politicians say somebody is a "terrorist" I assume the opposite to be true, because everything that comes out of the mouths of a politician I assume to be a filthy lie, unless otherwise proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.

I don't care about this Jack kid, this is obviously a jingly keys distraction, Justin Trudeau committed obstruction of justice and the RCMP is not arresting the criminal at 24 Sussex because he is apparently above the law, that is the only crime I am interested in, Daesh is no threat to me, Justin Trudeau is.

Edited by Dougie93

Britain ditched him for a reason- his case is complicated and he cannot be charged. If he was denied his human rights he may even have a case against the UK government. An easy $10M. If he didn't do anything then they would not give a crap, yet the do so he probably did. Hence the Brits made a brilliant move- if thy hand offend thee, cut it off. 

Same reason our Liberal Prima-donna Minister is so miffed. He is downright annoyed, he is! I'll bet he gives the British Ambassador to Canada such a stare.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dougie93 said:

Why would you believe anything a politician said?   They are narcissistic pathological liars, Justin Trudeau is a known criminal, wouldn't take their word on anything, period full stop. 

If the politicians say somebody is a 'terrorist', I assume the opposite to be true, because everything that comes out of the mouths of a politician I assume to be a filthy lie, unless otherwise proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.

. . . . .Justin Trudeau committed obstruction of justice and the RCMP is not arresting the criminal at 24 Sussex because he is apparently above the law, that is the only crime I am interested in, Daesh is no threat to me, Justin Trudeau is.

It's nice to see you've 'come to your senses' concerning the un-checked criminality of Justin Trudeau.  It begs the question . . . again, why would you support the said criminal with your vote?

As I've mentioned before . . . Trudeau in jail would be worthy of a new national holiday.

That was the promise of Canada, we were going to be more fair, more just, more righteous than the British imperialists in London.

Justin Trudeau talked the talk when he said "a Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian" to Stephen Harper on the debate stage.

Will he live up to his words? Watch and see.

7 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

It's nice to see you've 'come to your senses' concerning the un-checked criminality of Justin Trudeau.  It begs the question . . . again, why would you support the said criminal with your vote?

As I've mentioned before . . . Trudeau in jail would be worthy of a new national holiday.

I would feed the Liberals rope to hang themselves with to bring Confederation down by their own hands,  just desserts.

If I cannot convince Canadians to defend and uphold the British Crown in North America, which I now know is a lost cause, then I shall cast them into the republicanism which they apparently so desire  but do not have.

Enjoy your Americanization, res publica starts in Quebec under the Clarity Act.

Edited by Dougie93

10 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

G7 Meeting . . . . future golf date Trump/Trudeau ?  

Very special . . . 

In my world, there is only Major George Washington left now, founder of British North America, at Jumonville Glenn in 1754

The subjugation of la Canadienne is a liberation in the end, as it was always meant to be.

The British Crown in North America was an accident of history, the Grand River Mohawks drove us from the Heights of Queenston.

But now we have come to rule the world, so Canada too shall kneel before us, we Kings of Virginia.

Glory, glory, hallelujah

4 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

I'm frankly finding this  "Jihadi" Jack narrative to be a bunch of media fabricated bullshit.  Maybe he said some stupid things because he seems like a bit of a retarded kid, but I can't see anything he actually did which amounts to terrorism

His father is convincing, at this juncture, based on the total lack of hard evidence, I think the government is full of shit, UK and Canadian, which they generally are,  they don't have a case, so they are relying on their media sycophants to convict him by innuendo and hearsay.

If the politicians say somebody is a "terrorist" I assume the opposite to be true, because everything that comes out of the mouths of a politician I assume to be a filthy lie, unless otherwise proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.

I don't care about this Jack kid, this is obviously a jingly keys distraction, Justin Trudeau committed obstruction of justice and the RCMP is not arresting the criminal at 24 Sussex because he is apparently above the law, that is the only crime I am interested in, Daesh is no threat to me, Justin Trudeau is.

I understand where you're coming from. Having said that, I believe that he is an ISIS sympathizer. Why will go to Raqqa in 2014? Just that, the tide turned and he wanted to go home. 

38 minutes ago, egghead said:

I understand where you're coming from. Having said that, I believe that he is an ISIS sympathizer. Why will go to Raqqa in 2014? Just that, the tide turned and he wanted to go home. 

I don't really care, I don't care who sympathizes with who, I don't care about Daesh, they don't scare me, I just care about the rule of law.