Breaking: Trudeau officially broke the law

2 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Who cares about you?  You just want to wear the queens dress. 

I'd like to see Trudeau charged, tried, and sent to jail.  

RCMP will do nothing on this. 

What you would like to see, and what will happen, are two different things. Who knew?

Edited by Yzermandius19

6 hours ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Who cares about you?  You just want to wear the queens dress. 

I'd like to see Trudeau charged, tried, and sent to jail.  

RCMP will do nothing on this. 

I'd like to see it too, but it's not going to happen, because we have fundamentally criminal governance, and as you say,  the police are criminals too, because they will not arrest the criminals of the Liberal Party of Canada, even when those criminals admit that they committed crimes, live on tv, so it's a conspiracy in plain sight.

3 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Your doubts are misplaced. Instead you should be doubting the effectiveness of your proposed strategy in curbing corruption, especially when you are curbing free speech in your lame proposal.

If you had the first clue what in-camera lobbying even means you'd realize this is about curbing politicians being paid to listen. 

14 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

I know what you meant, and gave a partial answer about the response from Canadians. The Chinese stuff I added to underscore the hypocrisy of the PM's position. He boldly stated he did it to defend Canadian jobs. I have asserted here in this forum, Canadians do not want jobs if they involve working for companies that do illegal things. Canadians want fair and honest work.

That's what I would hope for too.  Some people will disregard corruption as long as they can get in on the action. OH NO all those jobs will be lost. We don't need companies like SNC-Lavalin.

11 hours ago, Shady said:

Guy, guys, guys, this discussion has veered way too far off topic.  Trudeau was found guilty of ethics violations and using his office in a completely inappropriate way.  So let’s get back to what Harper knew, and what Harper has to do with it, and how disgusting Harpers behaviour has been! :lol:

Harper got us part of the way here. Ignoring Harper's involvement is ignoring the real scope of the corruption the Canadian government has allowed SNC-Lavalin to get away with for decades.

This is partisan hackery thinking ruins conversations.

3 hours ago, GostHacked said:

Harper got us part of the way here. Ignoring Harper's involvement is ignoring the real scope of the corruption the Canadian government has allowed SNC-Lavalin to get away with for decades.

This is partisan hackery thinking ruins conversations.

Well then why not bring up Chretien too?  Or Mulroney?  Regardless, this particular ethics commissioner ruled on Trudeau.  That's why he should be focused on.  That would be like Harper's ethics problems being blamed on Paul Martin.  You're right.  Very partisan hackery.

40 minutes ago, Shady said:

Well then why not bring up Chretien too?  Or Mulroney?  Regardless, this particular ethics commissioner ruled on Trudeau.  That's why he should be focused on.  That would be like Harper's ethics problems being blamed on Paul Martin.  You're right.  Very partisan hackery.

Back on Page 2 Shady..

On 8/14/2019 at 6:44 PM, GostHacked said:

True, but this shows that the government on the whole is responsible for SNC-Lavalin to be as corrupt as they are.  They all get blame. Trudeau, Harper, Martin, Chretien, Mulroney.  ALL of them are to blame.

1 hour ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Will the Trudeau appointed RCMP Commissioner get off her fat arse and serve the citizens of Canada?   "Oh, we'll look into it . . . . "

Would really like to see Trudeau in cuffs . . .   Book him Dano

As I keep trying to tell you, the RCMP doesn't answer to the citizens of Canada, the RCMP answers to the Queen, Her will is expressed by Parliamentary Supremacy, Justin Trudeau has Parliamentary Supremacy,  thus the RCMP would only arrest him under the most extreme circumstances, otherwise, the Canadian citizens can vote Trudeau out, that is the mechanism by which the citizens tell the Queen what they want, if they don't vote Trudeau out, then he has the confidence of the Queen, and so Her Majesty's RCMP by extension.

Because Parliamentary Supremacy is the will of the Queen of Canada, he who holds that power has broad latitude and authorities.

So for example if Justin Trudeau tells the RCMP to arrest Mark Norman ostensibly because Norman is a "security threat", that's an order from the Queen, and it's not law enforcement, that's  National Security caps on and arrest Norman even if they don't have evidence against him, which is what they did, they arrested him on the spot, by order of the Queen's Executive, before they had even done an investigation, and they didn't even do an investigation after.

That power cannot be turned back against the Prime Minister.

There's really only two ways to take away his Parliamentary Supremacy; either his MP's abandon him like Jody Raybould, but en masse, or the electorate votes him out.

The reason for this, is that if the RCMP start arresting Prime Ministers, there is no end to that, the result is that the RCMP will start deciding elections for you.

That's the essence of a banana republic, that's how things work in Brazil for example.

Canada is right there, right on the cusp of turning into a Brazil, because in the throws of their hysterical partisan outrage, that is what Canadians are clambering for.

Edited by Dougie93

On 8/19/2019 at 11:26 PM, Shady said:

Guy, guys, guys, this discussion has veered way too far off topic.  Trudeau was found guilty of ethics violations and using his office in a completely inappropriate way.  So let’s get back to what Harper knew, and what Harper has to do with it, and how disgusting Harpers behaviour has been! :lol:

What does it matter any more, the majority of Canadians think that it is OK to break the law to save Quebec jobs, it's OK to have been in front of the ethics commission on other infractions, it's OK to lie and deceive Canadians , it's OK to do what ever he wants really....whats a few laws here and there, ...........Justin Says it is time for everyone to move forward...He is the man in the polls...and even if they are not 100 % correct all Justins crew has to do is come up with a close tie, for the win....

well done cons....could not even make a decent run at a turd like Justin. 

1 minute ago, Army Guy said:

What does it matter any more, the majority of Canadians think that it is OK to break the law to save Quebec jobs

Exactly, but that is an inherently criminal regime, 

The role of the Government in Canada is to bribe people.  Pure corruption.

That spreads to infect every aspect of governance in the country.

Like cancer. The Confederation has cancer.  

You can look out your window and everything looks fine, but really, there is a pox on the land, from coast to coast;

3 hours ago, Army Guy said:

What does it matter any more, the majority of Canadians think that it is OK to break the law to save Quebec jobs, it's OK to have been in front of the ethics commission on other infractions, it's OK to lie and deceive Canadians , it's OK to do what ever he wants really....what's a few laws here and there, ...........Justin Says it is time for everyone to move forward...He is the man in the polls...and even if they are not 100 % correct all Justins crew has to do is come up with a close tie, for the win....

Would love to see that smug little prick in irons . . . 

Two Chinese guys overheard on a bus:

"Canada arrest Meng over Huawei, make a bad trade deal, then let Canadian company go, after they make same same."

"加拿大逮捕孟為政治"

"Trudeau say Canada a nation of law, but himself bleak law. He try to change law to let company go, so they can make lots of money and get the jobs."

"加拿大總理對加拿大人撒謊"

"Canada act like hypocrite".

7 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

I hope everyone that voted Liberal are lifting their heads up high, puffing out their chest whistling will you work, still proud to be a loyal liberal voter....this is your day, the day that it became OK to break the law, when ever you wanted.....to sweep it under the table....because it suits them.. I guess more than 30 % of Canadians have no morals or values....this country is broken...

There's at least another 30% who are just as fucked-up and would have done precisely the same thing if it had suited them to do so.  And why? Because they can.

Voters are why this country is broken.

Edited by eyeball

1 minute ago, eyeball said:

There's at least another 30% who are just as fucked-up and would have done precisely the same thing if it had suited them so.  And why? Because they can.

Voters are why this country is broken.

AAAhhh is that not how democracy works...did it change over night and I did not get the memo....would you prefer communism , or dictatorship....I think our problem is what we expect of our leadership , that  bar has been lowered to the point we find today.....I mean according to some polls Justin was popular with women  because of his good looks and hair....when the f did that become a leadership trait....lets not talk about them socks....what experience did he have....NONE , he was the end result of anything but Harper campaign...and lets make pot legal...well Harper is gone, pot is legal....I think the women are starting to wake up....as Justin is not so much a feminine force , as he is not so much in touch with his softer side....….

On 8/22/2019 at 8:46 PM, dialamah said:

Given all the comments I saw during the election, a lot of people hated him because of his hair.  

No, because he was using it and his looks to excuse his lack of intellect, knowledge, vision and judgement.