Ontario is the Best Place to Live in Canada

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

You still don't get it. 

I'm proudly disloyal to Canada, not just disloyal I depise Canada, I wear disloyalty to Canada as badge of honour, I want to bring Canada down, I really am with the Pequistes now.

The Crown is the nation, Confederation is not something worth being loyal towards.

Down with Canada, The Queen protects the right, God Save The Queen.

Edited by Yzermandius19

2 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

Old Stock Canadians.

This was the term coined by Harper but it did not bring him too many votes.   Surprise - surprise, the out of control immigration left all Victorians in the minority.  Anyways, if anyone can be considered old stock here , those are the First Nations.   

8 minutes ago, cougar said:

This was the term coined by Harper but it did not bring him too many votes.   Surprise - surprise, the out of control immigration left all Victorians in the minority.  Anyways, if anyone can be considered old stock here , those are the First Nations.   

No. "First Nations" or as I call them; the Indians, are not Canadians at all. 

And it's the Victorians who are flooding themselves with immigrants, because that's all part of the Victorian Missionary Impulse deeply ingrained in Anglo Canadian culture.

You'll note the French Canadians don't like it, the Indians don't like it, other immigrants don't like it, only the WASPY Victorian white guilt missionary Canadians like it.

Edited by Dougie93

3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

the Indians, are not Canadians at all.

So what would they be then?  Wildlife?  I know many have tried to reduce them to that, so they can lay hands on their land, but it hasn't worked.  Unlike wildlife they can talk and go to court.

Don't get me wrong.  I am not their supporter, but I support no Victorians or the Queen either.

21 minutes ago, cougar said:

So what would they be then?  Wildlife?  I know many have tried to reduce them to that, so they can lay hands on their land, but it hasn't worked.  Unlike wildlife they can talk and go to court.

Don't get me wrong.  I am not their supporter, but I support no Victorians or the Queen either.

The Indians are all their own people, Iroquois Six Nations Confederacy is not Canada, and I wouldn't call them Canadians to their faces, I call a Mohawk a Mohawk, I don't consider him to be Canadian, he doesn't consider himself to be Canadian, they want their own land, they don't want to live in the Canadian police state.

Most Canadians don't support the Queen, but the Anglos were still raised to be priggish Victorians even though they probably don't think about where it comes from and why they are so priggish, but it's all part of being knee jerk Victorian Anti-Americans, which comes from the 19th century.

Just like Americans are also a 19th century culture, although their Victorian culture is mostly isolated to New England, Dixie has its own 19th century culture too, which also moved out west.

Edited by Dougie93

Newfoundland is one of the provinces I like, but I don't consider them to be Canadian.

Newfoundland was a perfect example of how to be an Independent Dominion outside of Confederation.

Until 1949 when they got conned by the Liberals into joining.

And Canada has treated them badly ever since.

We were literally raised in my day to look down on them, hence the pejorative "Newfie".

"Newfie" was not a friendly word, it's like calling an Irishman a "Mick" or a "Paddy"

And you'll note that the Newfoundlanders are not culturally Canadian

They're not a bunch of uptight priggish Victorians, they have their own distinct culture which used to be independent.

Canada is ruled by Upper Canada, at Old York to be exact.

Uptight.  Priggish.  Victorians.

They don't like people down east, they don't like people out west, rather Toronto rules over the East and West, as colonies.

Savages to be civilized, by the priggish Victorian Missionary Impulse from the 19th century, still deeply ingrained in Orange Ontario.

That's why the rest of Canada hates Toronto and always has, people now just can't remember what the origin of it is and why Toronto is the way it is.

The Progressives are Victorians, that's what Victorians are like, missionary Impulse to civilize the savages.

Speech banning, gun grabbing, American freedom hating, holier than thou self righteous prigs.

Why is it the best place to live in Canada?   Because you rule over the rest of Canada with an iron fist, by way of the Liberal Party.

I know.  I was one of them.  Until I realized that it was misguided and it had to stopped.   Now I oppose them, as a Pequiste.

That's why they get so upset when I say Vive le Quebec libre, because that is one of their own saying it, which to them is "treason!"

Reb Menace at the gates. Mwa ha ha.  Free the East, free the West, free them all, by way of Quebec.

Edited by Dougie93

9 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

'First Immigrants' (FI) is what they are . . .

So what if they are?

The British are immigrants to Britain, come from North Germany, Norway and France.

The Franks are immigrants to France, come from where Poland is to set up on the river Seine

The Russians are immigrants to Russia, the Rus came from where Finland is, by way of Kiev.

The Romans were immigrants to Rome, they were Greeks who set up a trading post at Ostia.

Edited by Dougie93

Also bear in mind that the method by which the French took Canada was not force.

It was religion.  

The Indian pagan religion was brutal.

The French offered them Jesus instead.

They went for it, sounded better, Jesus seemed like a jolly good fellow to the Indians.

It was the British who then took Canada from the French by force, and inherited the Indians in the process.

It's like the Grand River Mohawks who saved Canada in 1812 by panicking the Americans to flee from the Heights at Queenston.

They were Christians.    The Mohawk Chapel at Brantford is the oldest surviving church in Ontario, built in 1785.

The King himself,  Edward VII made it a Chapel Royal in 1904.

So what if they are?

The British are immigrants to Britain, come from North Germany, Norway and France.

The Franks are immigrants to France, come from where Poland is to set up on the river Seine

The Russians are immigrants to Russia, the Rus came from where Finland is, by way of Kiev.

The Romans were immigrants to Rome, they were Greeks who set up a trading post at Ostia.

No one is calling into question First Immigrants 'right' to a piece of the pie . . .

"So what if they are?" . . . doesn't bother me, obviously bothers you . . .

You refer to them as 'Indians' . . . . I refer to them as 'First Immigrants'. . . . they refer to themselves as 'First Nations' . . . . no big deal.

Ontario may be the best place to live . . . enjoy your life there . . .

16 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

No one is calling into question First Immigrants 'right' to a piece of the pie . . .

What pie?

There is no pie.

Canada is deep in debt and going deeper all the time.

There's no slice to take.

The better option is to get out of the Confederation before the bill comes due, so it's not your problem to pay.

Kick Ottawa to the curb.  Toronto too.  Stick them with the bill,  they are the ones who ran it up.

The Mohawks don't want in, they want out, they want Canada to get off their backs and leave them alone.

What is the reason why Canada goes after the Mohawks?  Because the Mohawks don't charge tax, so they are competing with Canada.

Canada is all about killing competition.  Canada is beyond broke, stealing money from people at gun point is all Canada does now.

Stealing from me.  Stealing from you.  Stealing from the Mohawks too.

Canada is lawless.  Canada is totalitarian.  Canada is a land pirate.

Edited by Dougie93

Canada is deep in debt and going deeper all the time.

This brings us to the IOUs.  Too many out there and their value is grossly inflated.  But the system keeps going and the civilization keeps expanding despite all of that.   Only when food supplies cease would we see the actual value of those IOU's; then a civil war; then most of us would not survive and we go back to square one less most of the biodiversity.

But I am getting way out of the original topic.  So here is why I think Ontario (mostly the GTA) where most Ontarian live is not worth the high score.

1) overpopulation - take a look at Google Earth and look no further.  If you are in Toronto, Missisauga Ajax etc, it would take you hours to get out of the city.   The rest is farmland and private property.  When I was there I could not get to the banks of creeks and rivers because the owners thought it was only them who were supposed to enjoy that.

2) climate - high humidity that is almost unbearable in hot or cold conditions ; extreme cold weather in the winter (occasionally) with high wind chill factors

3) scenery - there is the Niagara escarpment and the valleys of a few creeks with  a few parks around the place, nothing impressive.  Niagara Falls is congested during the season that the positives of seeing the place are outweighed by the negatives of getting there, finding a parking spot, fighting the crowds and paying high prices.   Fishing the Niagara river even in the coldest winter days can be busy.

4) jobs - too many people, too much competition.   I had a year where I was going from one end of the GTA to the other on different interviews, none of which panned out (my fault I guess), but out of 15 such interviews there was only one company that was decent enough to cover my travel costs.  Then there are all those Temp labor agencies thriving on new comers; exploiting them to the max, to the benefit of the company owners and the government.

There are probably more factors, but the above were enough for me to kiss the place good bye for good.

Edited by cougar

I have no problem competing in Ontario, compared to most I am doing very nicely.

I would like to help the other people here, but they are so brainwashed by the Canadian media, they just keep voting for more handouts, and they are going broke by those means.

Doesn't actually threaten me, because I don't rely on handouts, and when the bond markets finally bring spending to heel in Ontario, the things I use are not going to be the things that get cut.

Can't save people from themselves, so I'll just continue to enjoy life and those who are demanding evermore handouts will just have to learn the hard way, in that there is no social safety net for anybody, if you run yourself into bankruptcy by not prioritizing what is essential and what is not.

And if the lefties think that they will be taxing me to get out of the hole, what they will actually find out is that I will be the one taxing them, when they have to come cap in hand to me to buy their debt, interest paid to me as fixed income.

I'm not going to feel bad about it, I'm not going to have any mercy, I've given them fair warning and tried to save them by voting, they overruled me, so upon their heads be it.

Edited by Dougie93

1 hour ago, cougar said:

So here is why I think Ontario (mostly the GTA) where most Ontarian live is not worth the high score.

1) overpopulation - If you are in Toronto, Mississauga, Ajax etc., it would take you hours to get out of the city.   The rest is farmland and private property.  When I was there I could not get to the banks of creeks and rivers because the owners thought it was only them who were supposed to enjoy that.

2) climate - high humidity that is almost unbearable in hot or cold conditions ; extreme cold weather in the winter (occasionally) with high wind chill factors

3) scenery - there is the Niagara escarpment and the valleys of a few creeks with  a few parks around the place, nothing impressive.  Niagara Falls is congested during the season that the positives of seeing the place are outweighed by the negatives of getting there, finding a parking spot, fighting the crowds and paying high prices.   Fishing the Niagara river even in the coldest winter days can be busy.

4) jobs - too many people, too much competition.  There are all those Temp labor agencies thriving on new comers; exploiting them to the max, to the benefit of the company owners and the government.

There are probably more factors, but the above were enough for me to kiss the place good bye for good.

Can't imagine living in a place like that . . .

Relatively low elevation sump. Unbearable humidity . . . everything just drips. Not good for the respiratory system or your joints. Can't see any distance, also can't see anywhere that hasn't been 'fixed' by man. No long vistas, no pristine mountains, no wild coastal environment, no dry grasslands, no G-bears, no Mule deer, the list is long. But, the one thing that Ontario does have  . . . Dougie93 and Michael Hardner.  Lucky you ! B)

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Ontario may be the best place to live . . . enjoy your life there . . .

Perhaps it is the best, but only in very small clusters. Actually the majority of Ontarians live in a shithole.

Population data:

1 Toronto Large urban 5,429,524    
2 Ottawa–Gatineau Large urban 989,567    
3 Hamilton Large urban 693,645    
4 Kitchener Large urban 470,015    
5 London Large urban 383,437    
6 Oshawa Large urban 308,875    
7 Windsor Large urban 287,069    
8 St. Catharines–Niagara Large urban 229,246    
9 Barrie Large urban 145,614    
10 Guelph Large urban 132,397    
11 Kanata Large urban 117,304    
12 Milton Large urban 101,715    
  Total   9.2 M    

Total in Ontario: 14 M

Shithole coefficient: 0.657

Edited by OftenWrong
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Perhaps it is the best, but only in vary small clusters. Actually the majority of Ontarians live in a shithole.

1 Toronto Large urban 5,429,524    
2 Ottawa–Gatineau Large urban 989,567    
3 Hamilton Large urban 693,645    
4 Kitchener Large urban 470,015    
5 London Large urban 383,437    
6 Oshawa Large urban 308,875    
7 Windsor Large urban 287,069    
8 St. Catharines–Niagara Large urban 229,246    
9 Barrie Large urban 145,614    
10 Guelph Large urban 132,397    
11 Kanata Large urban 117,304    
12 Milton Large urban 101,715    
  Total   9.2 M    

Total in Ontario: 14 M

Shithole coefficient: 0.657

So you're suggesting all those places are shitholes? 

I'm not sure what you're getting at with that chart. 

16 hours ago, Nefarious Banana said:

. . . Dougie93 and Michael Hardner.  Lucky you ! B)

Oh I love the summer here, I love the sun, I love the heat, I love the thunderstorms, shorts and sandals all the time, I like it sultry, but of course, I do have central air for sleeping.

Edited by Dougie93

17 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

I have no problem competing in Ontario, compared to most I am doing very nicely.

I would like to help the other people here, but they are so brainwashed by the Canadian media, they just keep voting for more handouts, and they are going broke by those means.

Doesn't actually threaten me, because I don't rely on handouts, and when the bond markets finally bring spending to heel in Ontario, the things I use are not going to be the things that get cut.

Can't save people from themselves, so I'll just continue to enjoy life and those who are demanding evermore handouts will just have to learn the hard way, in that there is no social safety net for anybody, if you run yourself into bankruptcy by not prioritizing what is essential and what is not.

And if the lefties think that they will be taxing me to get out of the hole, what they will actually find out is that I will be the one taxing them, when they have to come cap in hand to me to buy their debt, interest paid to me as fixed income.

I'm not going to feel bad about it, I'm not going to have any mercy, I've given them fair warning and tried to save them by voting, they overruled me, so upon their heads be it.

Your meandering diatribes are just dumbed down generalizations. It's astonishing that you devote so much verbiage to such simplistic messaging.