TedX; Loving children sexually is natural

We have come to this, ladies and gentlemen.

Liberalism, when pushed to its extreme, leads to immorality. Many individual decisions, or what people in general strive for, are interfering with both the moral good, and what is socially normative and acceptable. This liberalism is harmful for children and is harmful for society in general. Advocacy for pedophilia groups, and making it socially acceptable is not good for society. Extreme liberals won't understand this. Just as they don't understand that post natal abortions are immoral.  

Edited by QuebecOverCanada
  • Like 1

Nothing surprising here.   Been saying it all along - years ago!

The gay movement was in bed with NAMBLA (North American Man-Boy Love Association until they (gay movement) distanced themselves because it's detrimental to their cause.

The Gay movement had opened the can of worms for the pedophiles.  They know it, too.

• Like 1

On 6/24/2019 at 1:03 PM, QuebecOverCanada said:

1) It was only a matter of time before their true colors were revealed.

2) Liberalism, when pushed to its extreme, leads to immorality.

3)  This liberalism is harmful for children and is harmful for society in general.

4) Advocacy for pedophilia groups, and making it socially acceptable is not good for society.  

1) Who ?  The pedophiles ?
2) This is true of almost any political philosophy.  There are trade offs.
3) Your claims are identical to those of the woman in the video: "You're doing it for the children"
4) The speaker explicitly states that the actions are separate from the condition.

I feel like we are still focusing on victims for a reason, so I don't think the speaker's goals should be a priority right now.  Just saying don't try to tag me with agreeing with her, but I won't chicken little about "liberals" because somebody made a video either.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 1:03 PM, QuebecOverCanada said:

We have come to this, ladies and gentlemen.

Liberalism, when pushed to its extreme, leads to immorality. Many individual decisions, or what people in general strive for, are interfering with both the moral good, and what is socially normative and acceptable. This liberalism is harmful for children and is harmful for society in general. Advocacy for pedophilia groups, and making it socially acceptable is not good for society. Extreme liberals won't understand this. Just as they don't understand that post natal abortions are immoral.  

I don't understand your post. Do you? You appear to be making a slur that Liberalism advocates pedophilia? Was that your purpose? In fact do you even have a working definition of what it is you smeer? Come on. Show me where John Locke or Thomas Hobbes advocated pedophilia. Liberalism is a diverse philosophy and it is full of variables and different views as to the extent of the role of the state. Some Liberals want a lot of state intervention others want very little, some want a balancing act where the government is used as an agent  to protect individuals and individualism to those Liberals who believe the state should have a very strong role in what it imposes.It all depends on how you use the term. Liberal philosophers from the 1300's until today have many contradictory and differing views.

Where did you get the  idea it causes pedophilia or advocates it? Do you not think there are people who consider themselves Repblican or Conservative who molest children? I mean for God's sakes if I can use that term the most conservative enterprise I know is the Roman Catholic church and its riddled with pedophiles. Edmund Heath, a well known Prime Minister of the UK was rumoured to be a pedophile. You really want to get into what politicians have been linked to pedophilia including Hilary Clinton and Pizzagate?

I think we have over the years in Canada perverted or misappropriated the words conservative and liberal removing them from their original meanings to apply to our political parties in Canada.In fact all political processes  and parties in Canada and our parties have  liberal  principles as well as conservative ones. We've mixed them. We are a country whose governments and political ideology reflect a desire to have government and individual initiatives balance each other. We do not for example have the same kind of distrust of government as the traditional American approach does. FDR who some would say was an American liberal is considered by some Americans to have been a communist for his New Deal. In Canada we implement new deals all the time. Its called patronage. All parties dole them out at election time including Conservative and Liberals.

So get real. Smearing all liberals as pedophiles as you have done is a tad hysterical.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Marocc said:

You seem to use the words 'liberalism' and 'pedophilia' interchangeably. Are you sure you watched the video? Or is it true that the right detests science and its findings because they are afraid of change?

Science should not be an argument to normalize pedophilia.

6 hours ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

Science should not be an argument to normalize pedophilia.

If it is true scientifically that being a pedophile or not is not up to the person themselves, do you think we should ignore and maybe even hide the evidence so that people keep thinking pedophiles just chose one day liking kids wasn't immoral to them?

The lady sounds to me to be making a point that pedophilia, rather than being a choice in itself (remember the difference between the feeling and an action), is kind of like an illness. And if this person is treated like he is evil, it may make everything worse.

3 hours ago, Marocc said:

If it is true scientifically that being a pedophile or not is not up to the person themselves, do you think we should ignore and maybe even hide the evidence so that people keep thinking pedophiles just chose one day liking kids wasn't immoral to them?

The lady sounds to me to be making a point that pedophilia, rather than being a choice in itself (remember the difference between the feeling and an action), is kind of like an illness. And if this person is treated like he is evil, it may make everything worse.

I hope the person is considered evil if it is a pedophile. It should feel shame and feel social distress about its condition. It's not normal and there should be a stigma about it.

1 hour ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

I hope the person is considered evil if it is a pedophile. It should feel shame and feel social distress about its condition. It's not normal and there should be a stigma about it.

I wonder how you don't feel social distress speaking the way you do right there.

Seriously, did you watch the video?

1 hour ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

You may hope for such things, but your need to see people in pain isn't a universal need.  Still, thanks for sharing I suppose.

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

You may hope for such things, but your need to see people in pain isn't a universal need.  Still, thanks for sharing I suppose.

Sorry to think that pedophiles shouldn't be viewed as normal and should be ostracized.

Quebec on one level of course pedophilia is an evil. There are many levels of evil if we use that word as a descriptor for depraved behaviour.

Its particularly evil in the sense it exploits vulnerability and robs innocence.I get that I think we all do and agree with you on that. Of course.

I used to put such people away and had to interview and cross examine them and saw many walk back on to the streets. It does a number on you knowing that byut nothing compared to what it does to victims or the loved ones of victims. That said, I think here is the point. What we now know about pedophiles is there is no "cure". If you actually castrate them, we have examples of castrated pedophiles still with a drive of some sort who have got their hands on testosterone to get erections. What we do know is a particular area of the brain lights up with pedophiles that does not light up with others. The only thing that seems to contain pedophilia is placing a very tiny electric transmitter in the brain that zaps this sight when it lights up. Its like zapping a dog that bites or barks. It causes pain at the same time as arousal over-riding the arousal but it will never stop the arousal. As well pedophiles have a pathology where they will argue what they do is normal and does not harm children and many believe this. 

Most pedophiles are attracted to children because they lack sexual characteristics and can be controlled. Those are the 2 basic inherent features they are feeding on. Pedophiles are predators by nature. They stalk.  They look for opportunity and access and they groom their targets and the parents of the targets. They often place themselves in positions where they can have access to children. They should not be confused with hebephiles who are adults attracted to early adolescent children who begin to have sexual characteristics but still remain pretty much androgynous in feature, i.e., no pronounced sexual features, i.e., hair, large breasts, hip shape difference.

Both philes are best described as overwhelming urges but unlike say a heroin addict who will get sick if they go cold turkey and then can be given a medication to control opiate urges, you can't do that. Its like you can give a certain medication to an alcoholic to make them vomit if they drink but you can't stop the craving. With a pedeophole or hebephile all a medication can do is dull the arousal period or delay it but can't stop it.

Pedophiles or hebephiles that tell you they control themselves are liars and they deny no different than gamblers or alcoholics or drug addicts deny. They do not   have control ever and in fact  can't trust themselves which is why some choose suicide knowing they can't control their constant urges.

That said romanticizing a pehophile or hebephile as victims in need of your compassion is never the point. There is nothing to pity or feel bad about and compassion or any other emotion is a waste of energy. Its important to remain clinically detached from this illness. Using moral judgements to define it will not properly contain such people. The person in charge of such people must feel nothing-any feeling could interfere with properly treating such people. Anger is the worst thing that can happen to a person in charge of such people. It can cloud judgement needed.

They key with pedophiles and hebephiles is to keep them away from children and teens and in cities and rural areas as well that may not be possible and because of our Charter of Rights permanently isolating such people to colonies  or places without children or placing electric implants in their heads is not possible. However I am of the believe such people must be given electronic monitoring devices and placed in centres where they must channel their sex urges into physical work and where they are required to also engage in taking medication and when they come out be required to permanently wear a monitoring device and take medication or go back into these centres and they must work to pay off the expenses of these centres. I do  not think the Charter should be used to provide their rights once they are convicted. I believe at that point, their rights subordinate to the greater rights of the victims they hurt and the need to protect all of society from them when applying the charter.

I do not advocate killing or torture but I do advocate mandatory/compulsory work and medication programs or total forfeiture of any other rights or release. I also believe after release, permanent tracking or back to the centres. I would advocate tracking devices that can not be cut out or off. Some pedophiles have taken a knife and cut though their arms to remove voluntary implants placed in them. Other routinely cut off electric foot devices.