Trudeau begs president of Nigeria for one million immigrants.

3 hours ago, taxme said:

So, I should just be like your typical sleepy head, apathetic Canadian, maybe like yourself,

No. I encourage questioning intention of our government and all governments. But this is not about questioning our government. It has been demonstrated in this thread, that the article in your original post, is FAKE NEWS.

Read the links that have been shared with you.

Look at the fact that the same article, with a different country name has been posted numerous times.

Despite these realities, you continue with backing the fake news.

23 hours ago, Hudson Jones said:

No. I encourage questioning intention of our government and all governments. But this is not about questioning our government. It has been demonstrated in this thread, that the article in your original post, is FAKE NEWS.

Read the links that have been shared with you.

Look at the fact that the same article, with a different country name has been posted numerous times.

Despite these realities, you continue with backing the fake news.

So, why do you think that the media in Canada would even bother to take the time and effort to report on this story from an unknown website that nobody here ever heard of until now if the story was nothing more than a lie? If it were a lie why bother to report on a lie? The media should have just ignored such nonsense but they did not. There is something strange going on here as to why our Canadian media would have taken and wasted their time on this story and lie. Maybe to try and cover up and protect Trudeau's ass once again. Trudeau is well known and crazy for wanting more immigration from third world countries like Nigeria. Whether it is all just a lie, well who knows? Do you know for certain that it is all just a lie?  Just asking. 

1 hour ago, taxme said:

So, why do you think that the media in Canada would even bother to take the time and effort to report on this story from an unknown website that nobody here ever heard of until now if the story was nothing more than a lie? If it were a lie why bother to report on a lie? The media should have just ignored such nonsense but they did not. There is something strange going on here as to why our Canadian media would have taken and wasted their time on this story and lie. Maybe to try and cover up and protect Trudeau's ass once again. Trudeau is well known and crazy for wanting more immigration from third world countries like Nigeria. Whether it is all just a lie, well who knows? Do you know for certain that it is all just a lie?  Just asking. 

This type of conspiracy would need coordinated effort by several private entities to be in on it. I don't believe there is a conspiracy, because there is no way it would work. It's just not possible.

I do believe that there are columnists and editors who may be leaning towards one way or another. For example: 

National Post - This paper + several local papers are owned by Post Media. This is generally a right leaning media outlet. Look at the editorials and you will see what I mean. They have historically been Conservative supporters. In fact, they ended up fully supporting the Cons in the last election. 

Here is what Post Media owns:

National

• National Post

Broadsheet dailies

• Calgary Herald
  • Cornwall Standard Freeholder
  • Edmonton Journal
  • London Free Press
  • Montreal Gazette
  • Ottawa Citizen
  • Regina Leader-Post
  • The StarPhoenix (Saskatoon)
  • The Vancouver Sun (not related to the tabloid Sun newspapers also owned by Postmedia)
  • Windsor Star
  • Tabloid dailies
  • Calgary Sun
  • Edmonton Sun
  • Ottawa Sun
  • The Province (Vancouver)
  • Toronto Sun
  • Winnipeg Sun

The Globe and Mail seems to be more at the centre. Toronto Star is more left leaning.

As far as television:

CBC - Their pundits are usually left leaning. Their coverage, I find, is actually quite balanced. A few examples of this is the coverage of the refugees coming into Canada. That extensive coverage did NOT help Trudeau. There was also the coverage of SNC-Lavalin. Their coverage of that was quite extensive as well and hurt Trudeau in the polls. CBC also gives a lot of voice to the environmental protesters and the First Nations, which are usually anti-Trudeau. 

So I disagree with what you say. There is no conspiracy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, taxme said:

So, why do you think that the media in Canada would even bother to take the time and effort to report on this story from an unknown website that nobody here ever heard of until now if the story was nothing more than a lie?

Probably to highlight the dangers of producing, appealing and subscribing to fake news; mass stupefaction and delusion, ridiculously inappropriate thinking and skewed public policies.

There's nothing phony about the fact that this sort of nonsense is a bit of hot topic of conversation these days.  Notice how most rational people react similarly to news about CO2 building up unimpeded in their environment or the increasing numbers of un-vaccinated people endangering their society.

Edited by eyeball

19 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Such clarity.  The true believers will only listen to conspiracy theories.

Your Somali immigration minister wants to continue to increase levels in our immigration system for refugees. We all know who and where those refugees will be coming from. Do I dare say that it will not be any western country? Well, maybe just a few to make it appear  as though there is no conspiracy going on here. He also said that he is very open to saying that he will do whatever he can in whatever position he is in to continue to push for more higher refugee numbers every year into Canada. That is mental madness talking. Sad that there are fools in this country who believe that there is no conspiracy even though it is being shoved in their is no "conspiracy" faces. 

How is that for clarity, MH? Care to comment, hmmm? Talk to me, baby. :D Of course you will not talk to me because you know full well that I am right, eh? Conspiracies do exist MH and this is one of them. Believe it or not. I believe it.  ;)

Source: CTV news June 21st 2019 at 5:44:13 AM. 

20 hours ago, Hudson Jones said:

This type of conspiracy would need coordinated effort by several private entities to be in on it. I don't believe there is a conspiracy, because there is no way it would work. It's just not possible.

I do believe that there are columnists and editors who may be leaning towards one way or another. For example: 

National Post - This paper + several local papers are owned by Post Media. This is generally a right leaning media outlet. Look at the editorials and you will see what I mean. They have historically been Conservative supporters. In fact, they ended up fully supporting the Cons in the last election. 

Here is what Post Media owns:

National

• National Post

Broadsheet dailies

• Calgary Herald
  • Cornwall Standard Freeholder
  • Edmonton Journal
  • London Free Press
  • Montreal Gazette
  • Ottawa Citizen
  • Regina Leader-Post
  • The StarPhoenix (Saskatoon)
  • The Vancouver Sun (not related to the tabloid Sun newspapers also owned by Postmedia)
  • Windsor Star
  • Tabloid dailies
  • Calgary Sun
  • Edmonton Sun
  • Ottawa Sun
  • The Province (Vancouver)
  • Toronto Sun
  • Winnipeg Sun

The Globe and Mail seems to be more at the centre. Toronto Star is more left leaning.

As far as television:

CBC - Their pundits are usually left leaning. Their coverage, I find, is actually quite balanced. A few examples of this is the coverage of the refugees coming into Canada. That extensive coverage did NOT help Trudeau. There was also the coverage of SNC-Lavalin. Their coverage of that was quite extensive as well and hurt Trudeau in the polls. CBC also gives a lot of voice to the environmental protesters and the First Nations, which are usually anti-Trudeau. 

So I disagree with what you say. There is no conspiracy.

But we already do have a coordinated conspiracy effort going on in Canada. Your Somali immigration minister has said that he is going to do everything within is power to bring in as many new non western immigrants as he possibly can into Canada. He will not say that they will mostly will be coming from non western countries. That would give away the conspiracy. That alone says it all that there is a conspiracy going on by not only him but your feminist Trudeau and all with the help of G. Soros the barbarian destroyer that is out to destroy western civilization. 

How can you not believe that there is a conspiracy when approx. 85% of all the new immigrants coming to Canada are coming from non western countries. This "conspiracy' has been going on for several decades now. Your problem is that you are only getting your information from the leftist liberal Canadian media who are not all that much in favor of wanting to see more western immigration at all. They have become to pro diversity/multicultural for that now. Sad part is that Scheer and the lite liberal progressive conservative party are all in favor of more non western immigration. Anyway believe what you want to believe and so will I also. :)

Source: CTV News June 21st 2019 at 5:44:13 AM. 

20 hours ago, eyeball said:

Probably to highlight the dangers of producing, appealing and subscribing to fake news; mass stupefaction and delusion, ridiculously inappropriate thinking and skewed public policies.

There's nothing phony about the fact that this sort of nonsense is a bit of hot topic of conversation these days.  Notice how most rational people react similarly to news about CO2 building up unimpeded in their environment or the increasing numbers of un-vaccinated people endangering their society.

And they also say that anyone that listens to or reads a real and true conservative alternative website is supporting fake news. Why those people may even be a bunch of racists and white supremacists or even one of those terrible Nazi's that are listening to certain conservative websites that are always supposed to be spreading hate and violence and fake news stories. Shocking indeed, eh?  

3 hours ago, taxme said:

Your Somali immigration minister has said that he is going to do everything within is power to bring in as many new non western immigrants as he possibly can into Canada. He will not say that they will mostly will be coming from non western countries. 

So... in your head, he has said this, but in reality, he has not said it? Where did this conspiracy come from? 

3 hours ago, taxme said:

How can you not believe that there is a conspiracy when approx. 85% of all the new immigrants coming to Canada are coming from non western countries. This "conspiracy' has been going on for several decades now.

Stop reading shitty memes and bullshit articles to get your information. Look at the information in front of you. Majority of our immigrants come in as skilled workers and our skilled worker system is based on points. The higher the points you have, the better the chances. You receive no points for which country you're from. You do receive points for education, language skills and work experience, however. 

This is the reality. You cannot maneuver around this reality. 

3 hours ago, taxme said:

Your problem is that you are only getting your information from the leftist liberal Canadian media who are not all that much in favor of wanting to see more western immigration at all. They have become to pro diversity/multicultural for that now. Sad part is that Scheer and the lite liberal progressive conservative party are all in favor of more non western immigration. Anyway believe what you want to believe and so will I also. :)

I don't get my queue from any particular media outlet or memes or posts on facebook and twitter. I try to go to the source. In this case, the source is the immigration policy and immigration statistics. Are you suggesting that the immigration point system is all a lie?

3 hours ago, taxme said:

Source: CTV News June 21st 2019 at 5:44:13 AM. 

Eh? There is no link to this "source".

The disinformation was spread to distract from real issues, and to make any valid concerns about what the government is doing seem ridiculous. Some of the real and valid concerns are listed in this thread.

And based on the typical responses, it looks like they've done a pretty good job programming everyone's minds.

19 hours ago, Hudson Jones said:

So... in your head, he has said this, but in reality, he has not said it? Where did this conspiracy come from? 

Stop reading shitty memes and bullshit articles to get your information. Look at the information in front of you. Majority of our immigrants come in as skilled workers and our skilled worker system is based on points. The higher the points you have, the better the chances. You receive no points for which country you're from. You do receive points for education, language skills and work experience, however. 

This is the reality. You cannot maneuver around this reality. 

I don't get my queue from any particular media outlet or memes or posts on facebook and twitter. I try to go to the source. In this case, the source is the immigration policy and immigration statistics. Are you suggesting that the immigration point system is all a lie?

Eh? There is no link to this "source".

1. See #5. 

2. But why are so many of these skilled workers coming from mostly non western white countries? That is a conspiracy to me. Why would a country of majority white people want to bring in more non white people than white people? As I said already, 85% of those so called skilled workers are coming from non western countries. Why? Try and explain that one to me? 

3. I did go to one source but many like you believe that it was a false made up story. There was no reality to the story according to people like you. What more can I say or do for you? 

4. I get my news from the many conservative alternative news media outlets out there. Try one or two sometime. You might learn something and get the other side of the story for a change something you are obviously not getting from your main sources. Just saying. And how would you know anyway if your sources are not telling you the real facts?  Think about that, eh? 

5. Date given was in error. Punch in CTV News for may 7 2019 on the search engine on the internet and scroll down to "Canada's immigration minister wants to accept more" and there it will pop up in your face. Enjoy reading what I told you he said. Lol. 

On 6/28/2019 at 1:03 PM, taxme said:

1. See #5. 

2. But why are so many of these skilled workers coming from mostly non western white countries? That is a conspiracy to me.

Because majority of the people who want to come to Canada are from non-Western countries.

Why would a country of majority white people want to bring in more non white people than white people? As I said already, 85% of those so called skilled workers are coming from non western countries. Why? Try and explain that one to me? 

See above for the reason why there are more from non-European countries.

3. I did go to one source but many like you believe that it was a false made up story. There was no reality to the story according to people like you. What more can I say or do for you? 

4. I get my news from the many conservative alternative news media outlets out there. Try one or two sometime. You might learn something and get the other side of the story for a change something you are obviously not getting from your main sources. Just saying. And how would you know anyway if your sources are not telling you the real facts?  Think about that, eh? 

I have and do go to many right wing, alternative, sites. 

5. Date given was in error. Punch in CTV News for may 7 2019 on the search engine on the internet and scroll down to "Canada's immigration minister wants to accept more" and there it will pop up in your face. Enjoy reading what I told you he said. Lol. 

Yes. He wants to bring in 1 million immigrants in the next 3 years. That adds up to 300,000+ a year. Which is what our total is. 

Stop being the target audience of Fake News. 

The fool says that it cannot be overlooked the contributions that new immigrants have giving to and done for Canada.

Given we ship all of out trees to Asia, which is mountains and mountains of biomass going that way, we should import biomass somehow.   When all those millions of Nigerians start perish they should return the nutrients into the soil.   I imagine this is what Trudeau meant by "contribution".

28 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

If it's not a deflection, it's a cryptic reply . . . . 

Again, what's your point ?

If you''re asking "why are non-whites coming to Canada ?" it may be that the problem is that you don't like non-whites or at least care about unimportant things, not that there's some conspiracy to supplant whites.

I can't make you understand things if you don't want to see it.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

If you''re asking "why are non-whites coming to Canada ?" it may be that the problem is that you don't like non-whites or at least care about unimportant things, not that there's some conspiracy to supplant whites.

I can't make you understand things if you don't want to see it.

Perhaps you should get some sleep. Re-read your own reply in the morning and add some more assumptions . . . 

On 7/5/2019 at 4:25 PM, Hudson Jones said:

Because majority of the people who want to come to Canada are from non-Western countries.

See above for the reason why there are more from non-European countries.

I have and do go to many right wing, alternative, sites. 

Yes. He wants to bring in 1 million immigrants in the next 3 years. That adds up to 300,000+ a year. Which is what our total is. 

Stop being the target audience of Fake News. 

Sure the majority of non-whites want to come to Canada as well as white people also. But there appears to be a conspiracy by the federal government to want to bring in more new immigrants from non white countries. The facts are there that approx. 80-85% of the new immigrants that are being allowed into Canada are coming from non white countries. All by design. As I have previously said, there is a plan to flood Canada with more new immigrants from non white countries. White people need not apply. That is the facts. Believe it or not. :)

While I agree 100% with Mr. Hardner, for the sake of accuracy, out of 296340 immigrants coming to Canada in 2016, 200355 came from predominantly Caucasian countries. Of the top ten countries of origin, 7 were  predominantly Caucasian countries. The exception were the Philippines, China and Eritrea. The Philippines were the largest source of immigration. https://canadaimmigrants.com/canada-immigrants-by-source-country-2016/

As for "western" countries, where do you draw the line? Is the line the Ural Mountains? Extend that line south and it includes all of Africa. What about Australia and New Zealand? Some of our English cousins would classify the French as non-white. No country has a monopoly on idiots.

As Michael said, it doesn't matter where people come from. We are all basically the same. As for the author of the article in the OP, he or she should be grateful we even accept immigrants from Mother Russia.

• Like 1