Native inquiry an orgy of progressive guilt-mongering

9 minutes ago, taxme said:

Get over the past. Why are white people always having their faces wiped in Indian racism of the past.

I don't even know if the criminals in this case are white, plenty of non whites working for the gubment, like when the Mounties come to haul you away for being a white supremacist, I wouldn't assume those Mounties will be white, could be a West Indian and Sikh for all you know.

Edited by Dougie93

3 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

You can't have it both ways, Canada, I got a hundred million dollar report here, years in the making, from the Government of Canada, which uncategorically states that Canada has commited Genocide.

That is the principle crime which the Nazis were convicted of at Nuremberg and they hung for it, who knew?

You need to start worrying about another new genocide going on in Canada today. And I am pretty sure that there will be no millions of taxpayer's tax dollars handed over for the creation of a new government inquiry report on this genocide because there never will be a report started on this genocide. Just saying. :unsure: 

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

You need to start worrying about another new genocide going on in Canada today. And I am pretty sure that there will be no millions of taxpayer's tax dollars handed over for the creation of a new government inquiry report on this genocide because there never will be a report started on this genocide. Just saying. :unsure: 

Orly?  What other ethnic group is under threat of genocide in Canada right now, do tell.

3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I don't even know if the criminals in this case are white, plenty of non whites working for the gubment, like when the Mounties come to haul you away for being a white supremacist, I wouldn't assume those Mounties will be white, could be a West Indian and Sikh for all you know.

The "gubment" appears to be the racist ones here. I am pretty sure that if the police do go about arresting some so called white supremacist those West Indian or Sikhs are going to be rubbing their hands with glee. Let's go get old whitey. Ha-ha. They may even try to rough him/her up and it will be covered up. You need to get something straight here, mac. Not all white patriotic nationalists are white supremacists. They have a right to their opinions just like you have the right to your opinions. But to the commie government in Ottawa those so called supremacists have no rights at all. The native Indians are the problem here with the genocide of their own people. We should all know by now as to who the real culprits are. But the inquiry just wants to try and find old whitey as the accused. And it is all just leftist lieberal media lies created by the zionists who own and control the Canadian media in Canada and who tell their lap dog leftist liberal activist reporters to make sure that they emphasize this in their news reports as well as a police arrest report that they are a bunch of white supremacist racists even though it may be false. What is the media and the government waiting for these days? Just go ahead and say it. It is all old whitey's fault and be done with it. Works for me. :D

16 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Orly?  What other ethnic group is under threat of genocide in Canada right now, do tell.

Pray guess? If you have not figured that one out yet than why should I bother telling you. It's been mentioned here many times and it is my belief that something is going down here. Hello!  :D

Well Canada was not created to protect a white race, because in fact there is no such thing and never was.

Canada was in fact created to protect one group of white people from another.

Canadian Confederation is a mutual defence agreement first and foremost, to protect North German Protestants like me from Irish Papist Fenians.

1866 the proto IRA invades Canada to ransom it for Irish Freedom, within a matter of months Confederation comes about to defend the Orangemen from these terrorists.

3 hours ago, jacee said:

"This file is soon to be bypassed"?

What does that mean? Who decides that? You? 

"Little honesty or effort" ... by Canada, that's certainly true. 

Indigenous Nations continue to struggle very hard, with few resources to do so, to get our governments to conduct themselves appropriately, legally, to recognize and respect their land rights and titles, pay money owing according to Treaty and other agreements, replace money embezzled from their Trust funds, etc, so that Indigenous Nations can be self sustaining, as they planned for and intended from the beginning of colonization. 

"Real changes" would involve Canada living up to it's agreements. That is all that is necessary.

If you, and all Canadians could devote efforts to making changes to the ways our governments evade their legal responsibilities to Indigenous Peoples, that would be helpful. 

Sanctimonious navel-gazing and spouting half-baked, ill-informed and unilateral 'ideas' about what Indigenous people 'should' do isn't helpful. I certainly won't join you in that. Lol 

Did you know ...

Canada's largest single Indigenous community, Six Nations' 27,000 members plus businesses, send about $700M per year in (income and business) taxes to Ottawa, and receive only about $70M back in funding for all public services - governance, social, educational, health, public works, land claims, etc.? Canada profits $630M/year ... +++ all revenues from land 'surrendered' for federal management from which Six Nations' share of revenues is never deposited in their Trust Fund, as required by treaties? 

Did you know that businesses on reserve are not legally required to pay business taxes (Supreme Court confirmed this), but are harassed by federal agencies with surveillace, nit-picking and interference with their ability to do business until they comply ... just to keep their businesses viable? 

Did you know ... that Indigenous Peoples need govetnment approval, seldom provided, just to access their own trust funds for capital to build businesses that could sustain them? Did you know that local business communities lobby governments to prevent competition from Indigenous businesses?

It's important to be aware of the many ways that Canada's governments sabotage self-reliance of Indigenous Nations, to understand that such Indigenous self-reliance is not Canada's purpose: continued harassment,  subjugation of Indigenous Peoples and embezzlement of Indigenous funds for our governments' uses is the practical reality of all of Canada's policies and practices. 

If we didn't (illegally) have 'use' of Indigenous funds generated from resource extraction and other developments on traditional Indigenous territories, Canadians would have to become much more resourceful in how we manage our finances. Canada could no longer sustain itself by passively by extracting resources and ignoring the environmental damage left for future generations.

Canada's resource-extraction-based economy was never viable, as repeatedly noted by international agencies, and now is crunch time as damage from incessant resource extraction finally comes under scrutiny.

Unfortunately, our governments' four-year limited vision never allows for long-term planning for our future realities. That's our job.

It will take substantial civic action by Canadians to correct the lazy course  our short-term governments' set ... and partnering with Indigenous Peoples with their thousands of years of knowledge and perspective ... to adjust our plans towards a more sustainable and equitable economy for the future. 

Focusing your efforts towards that might be useful. 

$700 million?  Please itemize the individual amounts in that total.  A Haudenosaunee billionaire cigarette maker contributes how much of his income towards his community?   Oh right, he doesn’t pay taxes.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

I don't think merely living up to agreements is sufficient now that Canada has invoked a genocide.

What needs to happen now is an investigation to find out what public officials signed off on this, and then those officials need to be extradited to the International Criminal Court at the Hague for trial.

And as the RCMP is seemingly complicit and also seems incapable of investigating itself as to its own crimes, I think we need the assistance of the FBI, and perhaps international military assistance, to bring the Canadian genocidal criminals to justice,  as Special Operations Forces can be employed to hunt down and capture fugitives from international law.

It's no different than the Serbs and Croats, if Canada fails to extradite its international criminals for trial, perhaps President Trump can send JSOC to take them down, under the terms of Responsibility to Protect.

I mean, bottom line, you can't just invoke genocide and then un-ring that bell after, genocide activates R2P.

Under the Continental Defense and Security Agreement, this already falls under the military control of the United States Northern Command at Peterson AFB Colorado.

Canada's Truth and Reconciliation Commission (TRC, now disbanded) concluded "cultural genocide" against Indigenous Peoples.

The TRC was convened as part of the court-ordered settlement, because of a successful class action lawsuit by survivors of Canada's 'Indian' Residential Schools,

Canada's TRC was overseen by the UN International Centre for Transitional Justice (ICTJ), a mediation body, an alternative to the International Criminal Courts (ICC) that try crimes against humanity, war crimes, and genocide, once domestic justice is exhausted.

So yes, there is that route ... through our courts to Supreme Court of Canada (SCC) and then the ICC. 

But ... when all that is said and done ... it would result in a court order for the government to negotiate solutions with Indigenous Peoples.

And when all that is said and done ... we are all still going to be here no matter what.

We could perhaps try to reopen the ICTJ connection/supervision, to oversee the implementation of the Recommendations of both the Truth and Reconciliation Commission and the Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women Inquiry (now disbanded). 

I really don't think there's any public accountability built in to either for implementation of the Recommendations. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, jacee said:

Canada's Truth and Reconciliation Commission (TRC, now disbanded) concluded "cultural genocide" against Indigenous Peoples.

The TRC was convened as part of the court-ordered settlement, because of a successful class action lawsuit by survivors of Canada's 'Indian' Residential Schools,

Canada's TRC was overseen by the UN International Centre for Transitional Justice (ICTJ), a mediation body, an alternative to the International Criminal Courts (ICC) that try crimes against humanity, war crimes, and genocide, once domestic justice is exhausted.

So yes, there is that route ... through our courts to Supreme Court of Canada (SCC) and then the ICC. 

But ... when all that is said and done ... it would result in a court order for the government to negotiate solutions with Indigenous Peoples.

And when all that is said and done ... we are all still going to be here no matter what.

We could perhaps try to reopen the ICTJ connection/supervision, to oversee the implementation of the Recommendations of both the Truth and Reconciliation Commission and the Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women Inquiry (now disbanded). 

I really don't think there's any public accountability built in to either for implementation of the Recommendations. 

There will never be public accountability until treasonous Canadian public officials hang for their crimes, mind you, once you hang two or three of them, quite sure the rest would get the message, the only question is, who should we hang from the yardarm?

For the crime of genocide, we hung the Nazis, in Canada tho, nobody is accountable, the government can literally cop to genocide, yet nobody is even investigated, so don't bother with these fantasies about public accountability, there is no public accountability in Canada, even in the face of genocide, Canada is utterly lawless.

Edited by Dougie93

18 hours ago, jacee said:

Yes, but it was staffed by extreme leftists like you, who had already written the report before they started.

• Like 1