White supremacists in Canada's Armed Forces

6 minutes ago, jacee said:

Hmmm ... the thread is about white supremacists focused on racism, but I guess homophobia is part of the complex of the syndrome too. 

So ... you clearly despise Trudeau (because of the 'immigrants'? Or the gays?) but you'd be happy to shoot a transgender person to vent your rage at Trudeau. 

Or something like that. 

Can you clarify? 

I voted for Trudeau and I am going to vote for him again, I simply would not recommend killing and/or dying for Canada at this juncture,  under any circumstances.

If you'd like to walk through mine fields for the Ottawa Emperors, knock yourself out.

As for transgenders and homos, I'm quite libertarian, I don't really give a shit, in fact it's fitting that gay transgendered obsessed  Canada have a gay transgendered army.

Besides, whenever it gets deployed, the army gets its asses handed to it by lightly armed insurgents, so let the gay transgenders have a taste, enjoy.

19 minutes ago, jacee said:

Taxme, you're hilarious, a caricature and the epitome of the topic, bringing it unto sharp relief on a background of muddled confusion. 

Have a nice day. :D

I find you quite hilarious and quite amusing. You truly are an exercise in futility. I know that truth does hurt you when shown to you all the time but you really need to exit your leftist liberal shell that you have been living in for gawd knows how long and get out into the real world and see what is happening and what your prime mistake of Canada is doing to Canada. The feminist kid is one of the biggest promoters of hatred and racism in Canada. Believe it or not. 

Sad to say but I cannot wish you to have a nice day. It's no doubt because of all that racism and hatred that I have inside me. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I voted for Trudeau and I am going to vote for him again, I simply would not recommend killing and/or dying for Canada at this juncture,  under any circumstances.

If you'd like to walk through mine fields for the Ottawa Emperors, knock yourself out.

As for transgenders and homos, I'm quite libertarian, I don't really give a shit, in fact it's fitting that gay transgendered obsessed  Canada have a gay transgendered army.

Besides, whenever it gets deployed, the army gets its asses handed to it by lightly armed insurgents, so let the gay transgenders have a taste, enjoy.

How anybody in their right mind would want to vote for feminist, terrorist loving Trudeau is beyond me. The fool has been a disaster for Canada unless you can show me otherwise as to how SJW Trudeau has gone about making Canada great? Just curious, that's all. 

Anyone who joins the military is a fool. They are only going to die for their dear leader politicians and the globalist elite who are only using them as pawns in their warmongering games.

I pity those poor gay and transgender so called soldiers if they get taken prisoners by some ISIS group. They best shoot themselves in the head first before being allowed to be taken prisoner. They will no doubt die sometime soon after their capture. Canada does not need a military. Tax dollars spent on the military could be better spent on Canada and Canadians. Have a national guard instead that are there in times of emergency's in Canada. Just saying. 

People on the right need to recognize that the  entire government has been taken over by left wing totalitarian academic elites, to include the CF.

There's nothing there worth saving, just wash your hands of it and move on.

Look to building community land ownership based alternative non governmental paramilitary structures, for when the final collapse of this absurdist Liberal order comes about.

Edited by Dougie93

Just now, taxme said:

How anybody in their right mind would want to vote for feminist, terrorist loving Trudeau is beyond me. The fool has been a disaster for Canada unless you can show me otherwise as to how SJW Trudeau has gone about making Canada great? Just curious, that's all. 

With crisis comes opportunity, chaos is a ladder.

Canada will never be great, Canada is not worth saving, just let it burn.

Bear in mind that nothing is going to change until the catastrophic financial collapse comes.

The Canadian Forces are nothing but a boondoggle, they do not defend you, your property,  nor your rights, and as such are neither here nor there.

If you are concerned about security, recognize that war is going to be ever more amongst the people,  which is immune to state military effects.

Thus, destroyers are of no use to you,  fighters are of no use to you, tanks are of no use to you, the only thing of utility, is to arm and train yourself.

Prepare for civil disorder in the wake of the Liberal order impaling itself on its own petard, learn to shoot move and communicate on your own, forget the CF, it's a lost cause.

41 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I get it now.

I'm glad I clarified ... I think. Lol 

I don't recommend anyone kill or die for Canada either. Wars are just retail events, a big cash grab for industry,  Hallmark holidays for the war and resource industries. 

If you're not taking a bullet in their war, they're grinding you down on the factory floor. Either way, it's all about the money they're making. 

47 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

People on the right need to recognize that the  entire government has been taken over by left wing totalitarian academic elites, to include the CF.

There's nothing there worth saving, just wash your hands of it and move on.

Look to building community land ownership based alternative non governmental paramilitary structures, for when the final collapse of this absurdist Liberal order comes about.

??

Then why do you vote Liberal?

7 minutes ago, jacee said:

??

Then why do you vote Liberal?

Because they are so corrupt incompetent and absurd,  that they are corrosive to their own post war liberal elitist order.

Give the masses what they say they want, with a fire hose until they choke on it.

22 minutes ago, jacee said:

I get it now.

I'm glad I clarified ... I think. Lol 

I don't recommend anyone kill or die for Canada either. Wars are just retail events, a big cash grab for industry,  Hallmark holidays for the war and resource industries. 

If you're not taking a bullet in their war, they're grinding you down on the factory floor. Either way, it's all about the money they're making.

I always approached military service in the classic British Imperial tradition of the mercenary.

I took the Queen's Schilling to defend the Fulda Gap, and I was paid in full for the privilege of serving Elizabeth Windsor as just another face in the ranks of the thin red line.

Soldiering for soldiering's sake, politically agnostic state sanctioned mass murderer for the British Crown, happy warrior.

On 5/28/2019 at 2:49 PM, jacee said:

Canadian Armed Forces members linked to six hate groups: internal report

https://globalnews.ca/news/5322011/canadian-armed-forces-members-linked-to-six-hate-groups-internal-report/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Canadian Armed Forces members have been linked to six hate groups since 2013, according to an internal report that said the issue was damaging the military’s image.

The report by the Military Police Criminal Intelligence Section said 16 members of the armed forces and reserves had been associated with hate groups.

They were active in the Proud Boys, Atomwaffen Division, La Meute, Hammerskins Nation, III% and Soldiers of Odin, said the report obtained by Global News.

But it said while 16 members of the armed forces had been linked to hate groups, and another 37 were alleged to have engaged in racist or hate-motivated conduct between 2013 and 2018, that represented only 0.1 per cent of the military population.

Overall, the report found that 53 members had been singled out since January 2013, and 30 of them remained in the military. The total military population is 68,000 regular members and 27,000 reservists.

It said that many racist groups were “paramilitary in nature,” and conducted weapons training and other exercises, making members of the military prized recruits.

“Every single CAF member has a responsibility to act and report any instance of discriminatory conduct. Any complaint that is submitted is promptly reviewed and addressed,” she said.

The outcome could range from counseling, recorded warnings, or probation to a lowering of rank, release from the military or charges under the National Defence Act.

_____

Not a surprise, but a great concern given the paramilitary nature of some of those groups - ie, they are the seriously dangerous groups.

It doesn't appear that any further action is being taken.

16 members in the entire armed forces? Less than .1%? That's pretty good imo.

I'll bet that more than .1% of the African Americans in the US military are active within BLM or NBP, and there have been at least two muslims in the US army that committed terrorist attacks against their fellow soldiers.  

Ideally the number of members in the Canadian Forces would be 0.0 but there are very few 0s in the real world. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

I voted for Trudeau and I am going to vote for him again,

WTF?

Is it the big deficits that you like, or his love of terrorists? Maybe you are taken in by all the media that he bought off with taxpayer money and you think that he should be allowed to bully the MJ/AG when his favourite companies need legal protection? Democracy is no big deal, right?  

I wouldn't vote for Trudeau if there was a gun to my head.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

WTF?

Is it the big deficits that you like, or his love of terrorists? Maybe you are taken in by all the media that he bought off with taxpayer money and you think that he should be allowed to bully the MJ/AG when his favourite companies need legal protection? Democracy is no big deal, right?  

I wouldn't vote for Trudeau if there was a gun to my head.

Bring on the train wreck, the worse it gets, the better. 

Democracy is simply a peaceful transfer of power,  so long as the country does not descend into violent civil war, democracy is upheld.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Ideally the number of members in the Canadian Forces would be 0.0

Why?   The military is going tranny, they literally have a tranny on the CF Defence News Report, but you want to get rid of guys for being rednecks?

I'd rather have an army of racist rednecks than an army of homos, trannies and fat chicks, I mean, given my druthers that is.

That being said,  who really cares at this point?  Let the trannies have it, it's already a laughing stock anyways,  trannies in the ranks is entirely apropos.

It's actually in our interests for the Canadian Army to weaken itself, as it's really just an instrument of state repression alongside the Mounties.

As with the rest of the government; let it burn, fetch the marshmallows.

Edited by Dougie93
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

1. they literally have a tranny on the CF Defence News Report, but you want to get rid of guys for being rednecks?

2. I'd rather have an army of racist rednecks than an army of homos, trannies and fat chicks, I mean, given my druthers that is.

3 That being said,  who really cares at this point?   

1. Yeah because you have women in the military (I'm thinking that's what you mean) but we don't want "let's kill the Jewish banker" types

2. You really should start said army.  But find a country first, which means you have to leave Canada

3. You do.

9 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Yeah because you have women in the military (I'm thinking that's what you mean) but we don't want "let's kill the Jewish banker" types

2. You really should start said army.  But find a country first, which means you have to leave Canada

3. You do.

I might have cared when I was younger, but at this point Canada is so alien to me, all I care about now is minimizing what I have to pay for this absurdist regime in terms of taxes.

Like I say, it's entirely fitting that Canada have an army of homosexuals, transsexuals and #me too movement feminists, that's so Canada now.

I wouldn't serve in the CF now and I don't recommend that anyone do so, none the less, it's not my concern anymore, I wrote the CF off as being pointless farce,  back in the 90's

18 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Smart move! 

The country will be so much better with a second term of Trudeau.

He definitely has the qualifications.

There are no qualifications needed to fly around in a helicopter dropping money on entrenched interests until such time as the debt bubble pops and chaos ensues in the wake of it.

I frankly despise Andrew Scheer far more than Trudeau,  Scheer's falling over himself to cravenly appeal to Liberal voters is far more repugnant than a Liberal simply being a Liberal loud and proud.

Trudeau is an amusing clown, he amuses me, Scheer is a subhuman cuckroach.

1 hour ago, Nefarious Banana said:

<didn't know about this> tag. <do know now>We all love Justin</sarcasm>

See the larger picture, we're in a quantitative easing epoch of central banks inciting a cheap money party to prop the public sector up.

In times of free money the electorate will shift to the left, the fangs only come out when they feel the pinch.

The pendulum will only swing back to the right when the piper has to be paid, in the meantime, the Cons will simply cuck to cravenly cling to Ottawa perks and prerogatives.

There won't be an actual right wing party to vote for,  until the free money punch bowl gets taken away, in the meantime, take your profits as you go, convert your dollars to gold as necessary, and bide your time, with crisis will come  opportunity, chaos is a ladder, but none of that will come into play, while the central banks are buying their own bonds.

2 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

Why?   The military is going tranny, they literally have a tranny on the CF Defence News Report, but you want to get rid of guys for being rednecks?

I'd rather have an army of racist rednecks than an army of homos, trannies and fat chicks, I mean, given my druthers that is.

That being said,  who really cares at this point?  Let the trannies have it, it's already a laughing stock anyways,  trannies in the ranks is entirely apropos.

It's actually in our interests for the Canadian Army to weaken itself, as it's really just an instrument of state repression alongside the Mounties.

As with the rest of the government; let it burn, fetch the marshmallows.

IMO if they're disciplined and they can use one of the two normal bathrooms it's no big deal. 

Anything that requires special treatment is bad for morale.

4 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

IMO if they're disciplined and they can use one of the two normal bathrooms it's no big deal. 

Anything that requires special treatment is bad for morale.

White supremacists are disciplined and can use a normal bathroom, so they meet your criteria.

See I would prefer to lead white supremacists into battle because I believe that the most important ingredient in being an infantryman is dehumanization.

It's going to be bloody screaming mass murder at close quarters, so those who can compartmentalize the enemy as being the other, subhuman actually, those are the sorts required for the job.

Give me the misanthropic hate mongering mass murderers, the sharing and caring types will simply try to undermine the effort by  misplaced humanitarian impulse.

As the North Vietnamese liked to say; "the side whose soldiers question their orders less,  wins"

Edited by Dougie93