The road to 2020

20 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

I appreciate that you support BLM and ANTIFA...and they want to burn down white people's houses in Louisville...if we're to take them at their word. But you kinda support that...providing it's not your house, eh?

Swoot Pivot. 

All this Racial Strife is happening in Trump's America. MAGA indeed. 

Edited by Boges

1 minute ago, Boges said:

Swoot Pivot. 

Caused by Leftists and Marxists egged-on by the Democrats & media...in Trump's America.

You're free to believe that folks react well to threats of violence and will then vote accordingly.

"Better vote Democrat...wouldn't want the Brown-Shirts...errrr...BLM to burn my house and business down."

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Caused by Leftists and Marxists egged-on by the Democrats & media...in Trump's America.

You're free to believe that folks react well to threats of violence and will then vote accordingly.

"Better vote Democrat...wouldn't want the Brown-Shirts...errrr...BLM to burn my house and business down."

More Pearl Clutching. All the way up here in Canada to boot. Must live a scared existence. 

It's telling that Trump wants to panic people about this but says a virus that's killed 200,000 Americans and has changed everyone's lives should be downplayed. 

Just now, Boges said:

I accept you think fanning the flames of Racial injustice will be a political winner. 

Note: as we have seen, these things happen no matter who's in the Whitehouse. 

They can even happen in Red Kentucky. 

It's your crew out on the street burning businesses and 'fanning racism'.

20 minutes ago, Shady said:

I love the narrative that communities Trump has failed, and not the person that’s been in Washington for 47 years, 8 as Vice President.

We all know Trump went down to Baltimore and personally pissed on Edgar Allan Poe's house.

:lol:

Edited by DogOnPorch
  • Like 1

Bad news for Democrats.  The Biden campaign won’t allow door to door canvassing and he continues to call it a day at 9 am in the morning.  Odd strategy to win an election.

Something’s in the water’: Florida Republicans see surge in voter registration

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/24/florida-republicans-voter-registration-surge-420936

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

As we should all know...the President isn't the mayor of Baltimore nor is he the Governor of Maryland. He doesn't have those kinds of powers to usurp state rights without a request from local government.

But Trumps a dictator! :lol:

• Like 1

If Biden is packing it in early on so many days during this campaign, can anyone deny that he would not be up to the job of President? More evidence that he would quickly step aside for Kamala Harris if he does win. Even Trump's biggest detractors would have to admit that he does have tons of energy compared to Biden. We all get old but some age much better than others.

As for the poll numbers,are they all that different from 2016? In that year,there was a huge sign many people missed,myself included. The huge amount of enthusiasm at Trump events. Biden campaign events are like mortuaries by comparison.There seems to be a lot of that same enthusiam in his events right now and we know there is a block of voters that are simply afraid to admit they plan to vote for Trump.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ironstone said:

If Biden is packing it in early on so many days during this campaign, can anyone deny that he would not be up to the job of President?

This very time four years ago, Trump supporters were amazed he had gotten as far as he had BUT were expecting Hillary to win...because the polls said so.

Yeah...polls mean nothing these days.

Edited by DogOnPorch
  • Like 1

On 9/24/2020 at 8:52 AM, Boges said:

Swoot Pivot. 

It's not happening because of Trump.

This is the same racial division that the Obamas were pushing when they were in the WH, this is the same rioting and looting from 2014-2016. WTF makes you think that these riots are Trump's fault? Just 'cause CNN said so? Lol.

I never thought it was funny when Charlie Brown trie to kick the football for the 50th time. I don't think it's funny when people believe CNN's 50th consecutive lie.

29 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

This very time four years ago, Trump supporters were amazed he had gotten as far as he had BUT were expecting Hillary to win...because the polls said so.

Yeah...polls mean nothing these days.

Who needs polls any more after you've successfully incorporated every voter-fraud-friendly system known to man?

Now It's time to stuff some fake ballots and ditch the ballots from GOP-friendly areas. The Dems are poised to win every county in the US. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ironstone said:

1.  Even Trump's biggest detractors would have to admit that he does have tons of energy compared to Biden. We all get old but some age much better than others.

2. As for the poll numbers,are they all that different from 2016?

3. In that year,there was a huge sign many people missed,myself included. The huge amount of enthusiasm at Trump events. Biden campaign events are like mortuaries by comparison.There seems to be a lot of that same enthusiam in his events right now

4. and we know there is a block of voters that are simply afraid to admit they plan to vote for Trump.

1. Trump has terrible health - and no one I know admits he is healthy.  Wasn't he rushed to a hospital for some unreleased reason this year ?  He looked like a walking skeleton when he walked down that ramp.
2. Yes, they're better especially in swing states like PA.
3. Said enthusiasm comes from the already-indoctrinated.  Trump won in 2016 because of swing voters, who - it appears - aren't looking to be duped a second time.
4. Nobody knows this.  fivethirtyeight.com investigated and explained that if this were true, then in-person and online poll numbers would be significantly different but they're not