The road to 2020

On 8/19/2020 at 5:13 PM, WestCanMan said:

They don't even hide the fact that they're inciting rioting and looting anymore. The Obamas are disgusting trolls and tey're bringing the whole Dem party down to their level. It's disgusting. 

The most bizarre aspect of it all is that those divisive losers are acting as if Trump if the one who's dividing the country.

Hello Obama you dumbass, the 2014, 2015 and 2016 riots are on the phone. They want their leader back.

The democratic party is now JUST full of globalist communists who will stop at nothing now to try and destroy Trump from getting reelected again. Luckily we have FOX NEWS to get the other side of the story that the lying leftist lieberal media does not want the American people to learn anything about what the democrats are trying to do to destroy America. They want open borders, no jails, free everything, and pretty much want the police gone. We  can see every day as to what life will be like if there are less police around. The city of Portland, Oregon is on it's 70th day of rioting in the streets and the democratic mayor and council are not doing a bloody thing about it. But yet it's all Trump's fault. Go figure. :wacko:

On 8/20/2020 at 5:38 PM, bush_cheney2004 said:

People get to vote in China too....so "democracy" ?

Keeping this fuzzy notion on topic, the 2020 election in the United States will select a president not based on popular vote, but by state electors allocated for the Electoral College.

Your definition is like saying anything is invalid because it is not pure....eg the stock market is not the stock market because other things go on. If I say I'm german i'm not because i'm only 90% German......Voting is not the litmus test for democracy....Knowing the rules of the vote and the system of candidates if they are followed then its a democracy. 

21 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

So the best option is to postpone it then. Indefinitely, until the virus is gone and people are safe to come out and vote. Too soon to try anything new and radical now. It's postpone, or do it with the virus out there.

And in the US, man oh man it's out there.

People are going out to do lots of things.... going to the grocer store, going to protests, etc. They can vote as well.

If the election is spread over 3 or 4 days and they have extra polling stations that will be like social distancing at the ballot box. 

19 hours ago, Argus said:

Are you that lost to reality that you don't understand that voting by mail has been around decades and that some states - Republican states - mostly vote by mail now? Trump even told people to vote by mail in Florida, which, since it's a Republican state, he's all in favour of.

In Florida you have to personally request a mail-in ballot. In some states they are going to be sending ballots to everyone. 

Do you understand the difference?

17 hours ago, taxme said:

what the democrats are trying to do to destroy America. They want open borders, no jails, free everything, and pretty much want the police gone. We  can see every day as to what life will be like if there are less police around. The city of Portland, Oregon is on it's 70th day of rioting in the streets and the democratic mayor and council are not doing a bloody thing about it. But yet it's all Trump's fault. Go figure. :wacko:

If it was 2013, and somehow I managed to find this post from the future, I'd say to myself: "Who is this drivelling idiot? That's obviously all lies." It sounds way too stupid to be true. 

It's bizarre that almost half of the US population supports a political party that has been espousing those utterly moronic ideas.

If it just took 7 years for them to get to ths point, I'm afraid to think what the Dems will be asking for 7 years from now. I feel like I could just say the stupidest things imaginable and the Dem party will just glom onto them now as if they're blatantly divine wisdom.

I'm calling this the 2027 game. Pick the topic that you think will become part of the Dems' platform within 7 years: 

"Straight men and women should be forced to have sex with gay people of their own gender, to find out if they're gay."

"People will get partial votes, based on the number of people in their race, so that all races will have equal representation."

"Tuition at black universities and colleges, and at new universities which are exclusively for illegal immigrants, will be free, and tuitions everywhere else will go up in order to pay for it."

"Anyone graduating from a black college or an illegal immigrant college can get the name of an Ivy League university on their diploma."

"Suburbs will have a mandatory requirement to provide free housing to low income Americans and illegals, with priority given to people whose skin is darker than a brown paper bag and non-christians."

"People who graduate from programs in Math and the Sciences will no longer be given degrees, so that people who don't like those subjects can't be discriminated against when applying for jobs in aeronautics, engineering, etc"

On 8/22/2020 at 9:32 AM, OftenWrong said:

I feel you are right about the possibility of setting up a good main-in voting system. Maybe some states were able to set that up for themselves, and depends on the population density I would suggest. If you have vast open land rural areas, hard to drive to the polling booth. Makes sense to vote by mail then. And those with lower population  will be able to handle the volumes. But if the system is not already in place to handle large volumes now, I see that as a possible risk. It takes proper planning, money, people already in place to make this work on a huge scale. Can't be done in a few months right before an election. If they are in a state of emergency then it's better to postpone the election for a while, as seen happening  elsewhere already. Postpone it until everyone agrees a secure vote by mail system is in place.

So then the alternative is to further hamper the system so you can call it into question OR shore up the Postal Service so the system can run as effectively as possible. Clearly the incumbent is seeking to create chaos so he can de-legitimize the election results. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

In Florida you have to personally request a mail-in ballot. In some states they are going to be sending ballots to everyone. 

Do you understand the difference?

They only send ballots to registered voters. You have to sign the accompanying document when you send them in, and they compare the signature to signature on your voter registration card. The bar code has to match your name, too.

1 hour ago, Boges said:

Clearly the incumbent is seeking to create chaos so he can de-legitimize the election results. 

Only clearly to you. The problems with bringing in a full scale mail in vote is a new paradigm. Recent problems with mail-in were already demonstrated. You ignored that but continue like its a mantra.

Edited by OftenWrong

2 hours ago, Boges said:

Clearly the incumbent is seeking to create chaos so he can de-legitimize the election results. 

Such a kool-aid induced and pathetic comment.

Dems scream about GOP election interference just like they scream that the GOP are the ones creating racial division. That's straight from the school of "Tell a lie, make it big, tell it 1,000 times and eventually it becomes the truth".

Everyone in North America knows the net result of all the Dems' election plans is to encourage cheating: no voter ID, illegal immigrants allowed to vote, bombarding the population with mail-in ballots "because what could possibly go wrong?" By the same token, everyone in NA knows that the US experienced widespread rioting, looting, arson, cop-killing and racial violence all throughout 2014, 2015 and 2016, and god-damned Barack Obama did absolutely nothing but encourage it all. Him and his bitch wife suddenly popped out of retirement after the G Floyd incident to incite a new round of racial division & rioting in 2020, and then out of the other side of their mouths they say "Trump is creating division" lol. 

The Obamas and their idiot horde can all go to hell. 

1 hour ago, Argus said:

They only send ballots to registered voters. You have to sign the accompanying document when you send them in, and they compare the signature to signature on your voter registration card. The bar code has to match your name, too.

They shouldn't "send" ballots to anyone who didn't request them, period, and even that's still too much imo. 

Dead people shouldn't be allowed to vote. People who have moved to a different state shouldn't be allowed to vote in two states. People who have two homes shouldn't be allowed to vote in two states.

If people want to commit fraud they should have to actively ask for the extra ballot, not just have it come in the mail. 

"Oh i went to my vacation home in Washington State and there was a ballot in my mail. I couldn't remember if I already voted or not so I filled it in. Sorry." - 9th circuit judge: "That's ok Hunter, we know who you voted for."

Another issuewith all the easy voter-fraud scenarios that the Dems are trying to set up, is that people who have nothing to lose can take all the risks they want to commit election fraud, and taxpayers can't because they have too much to lose.

Honestly, if you wanted to disenfranchise low-income people (the Dems' supposed base), the easiest way to do it is to only give ballots to people with a fixed address. If the Dems really cared about low-income people's ability to vote they wouldn't be railing against voter ID, they'd be against mail-in ballots.

They're only doing this because they have a scam to run. That's their reason for everything, and that's Joe Biden's reason for getting back into the WH. 

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

If it was 2013, and somehow I managed to find this post from the future, I'd say to myself: "Who is this drivelling idiot? That's obviously all lies." It sounds way too stupid to be true. 

It's bizarre that almost half of the US population supports a political party that has been espousing those utterly moronic ideas.

If it just took 7 years for them to get to ths point, I'm afraid to think what the Dems will be asking for 7 years from now. I feel like I could just say the stupidest things imaginable and the Dem party will just glom onto them now as if they're blatantly divine wisdom.

I'm calling this the 2027 game. Pick the topic that you think will become part of the Dems' platform within 7 years: 

"Straight men and women should be forced to have sex with gay people of their own gender, to find out if they're gay."

"People will get partial votes, based on the number of people in their race, so that all races will have equal representation."

"Tuition at black universities and colleges, and at new universities which are exclusively for illegal immigrants, will be free, and tuitions everywhere else will go up in order to pay for it."

"Anyone graduating from a black college or an illegal immigrant college can get the name of an Ivy League university on their diploma."

"Suburbs will have a mandatory requirement to provide free housing to low income Americans and illegals, with priority given to people whose skin is darker than a brown paper bag and non-christians."

"People who graduate from programs in Math and the Sciences will no longer be given degrees, so that people who don't like those subjects can't be discriminated against when applying for jobs in aeronautics, engineering, etc"

If those covidiot supporting democratic buffoons are ready and willing to vote for the likes of comrade Biden and Kamala then what you mentioned above will no doubt happen if suggested it be done. All we seem to hear and get from the likes of the buffoons in the democratic party and the lying pro democrat media is racism-racism-racism. That is all we hear from them saying every day. And on top of that all of those pro black democrats in the leftist liberal media always keep saying that white people are the problem and they are never challenged by other white people in the media. The white people in the media just sit there and take it and laugh. Such a bunch of moronic white bimbos that they are. They are insulted and called racists and they do nothing about it. Can anyone not see that this is racism being played here by those black white hating racists on TV? Imagine if white people in the media did the same thing every day? The shit would hit the fan alright and white people would be loosing their jobs in the media.

We are on the road to something in the fall of 2020 and rumor has it that what we see going on today is nothing compared with what we will have to go thru come this fall if the globalists get their way. The globalist elite have only just started their fun against we the people. You better get ready for Covid 20 because it is on it's way. The only way to stop it from happening is for those gutless covidiot wonders out there to "Woke up" before it is too late, if that is possible for them to do. The road to 2021 is not looking all that great right now. Frightning future ahead indeed. :(

5 hours ago, onlythetruthmatters said:

Your definition is like saying anything is invalid because it is not pure....eg the stock market is not the stock market because other things go on. If I say I'm german i'm not because i'm only 90% German......Voting is not the litmus test for democracy....Knowing the rules of the vote and the system of candidates if they are followed then its a democracy. 

Has nothing to do with purity or perfection.   The U.S. federal, state, and local forms of government are purposely designed to exclude mob rule and place limits on how much "democracy" is permitted.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

They're only doing this because they have a scam to run.

Oh bullshit. There's zero evidence of that. And if there was then the Republican governors wouldn't be going along with it.  Actually, people have been complaining for years about how susceptible the voting machines are to manipulation. And many of them don't even keep records to back up the electronic vote count. It's probably easier to fake votes with the voting machines than with voting by mail.

It's funny but when you get past the partisan pollers and media actual American voters don't appear interested in whatever Harris/Biden are selling:

Biden’s DNC Speech Suffers Low Ratings Even As Americans Stay Home

so it's not surprising that a crooked organization like the now commie flavored Democrat party would want to stuff mail drop boxes with multiple votes from dead people and such.

Biden-Harris-San-Francisco-1-620x562.jpg

Edited by Infidel Dog

5 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

LOL......Lets have the olympics with predetermined results as the closing ceremonies....

As expected....increases in mail-in ballot volume also increases the spoilage/rejection volume.

And these numbers were just for partisan primaries...not a general election with higher turnout.

...More than 540,000 mail ballots were rejected during primaries across 23 states this year — nearly a quarter in key battlegrounds for the fall — illustrating how missed delivery deadlines, inadvertent mistakes and uneven enforcement of the rules could disenfranchise voters and affect the outcome of the presidential election.

...Election experts said that the combination of the hotly contested White House race and millions of first-time mail voters could lead to a record number of ballot rejections and trigger a searing legal war over which are valid — and who is the ultimate victor.

“If the election is close, it doesn’t matter how well it was run — it will be a mess,” said Charles Stewart III, a political science professor at MIT who studies election data.

https://www.startribune.com/more-than-500-000-mail-ballots-were-rejected-in-the-primaries-that-could-make-the-difference-in-battleground-states-this-fall/572200632/

12 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

As expected....increases in mail-in ballot volume also increases the spoilage/rejection volume.

And these numbers were just for partisan primaries...not a general election with higher turnout.

Is that not evidence that officials don't just count every ballot they receive? It has the be verified and if it can't some will be rejected. 

20 hours ago, Argus said:

Oh bullshit. There's zero evidence of that.

Bullshit. All the Dems do is lie and scam. 

Try to think of one major topic of the last 5 years that the Dems didn't completely lie about or manipulate to a ridiculous extent.

I'll save you the trouble, there isn't one.

And if there was then the Republican governors wouldn't be going along with it. 

The GOP Govs would go a long with a scheme to help the Dems cheat to win an election? 

Things that make you go hmmmmmmm.

Actually, people have been complaining for years about how susceptible the voting machines are to manipulation. And many of them don't even keep records to back up the electronic vote count. It's probably easier to fake votes with the voting machines than with voting by mail.

Nice theory lol. 

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Nice theory lol. 

See, this is your problem. You don't understand the difference between a theory - which is all you have about the Democrats wanting to use mail-in votes to cheat, and an absolute fact, which is that the voting machines are open to interference. That's been known for years and been amply demonstrated on several occasions.

Also, you seem absolutely certain the Democrats are slimy politicians but seem completely blind to the fact the Republicans are just as bad if not worse.

7 hours ago, Boges said:

Is that not evidence that officials don't just count every ballot they receive? It has the be verified and if it can't some will be rejected. 

The goal is not to reject ballots, thereby disenfranchising voters.

Mail-in balloting is fraught with failure steps, from the initial ballot request to mailing and tabulation. 

Polling places verify voter registration and provide assistance/monitoring before, during, and after ballot marking.   Spoiled ballots can be returned for a replacement if not yet submitted for scanning/counting.

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

The goal is not to reject ballots, thereby disenfranchising voters.

Mail-in balloting is fraught with failure steps, from the initial ballot request to mailing and tabulation. 

Polling places verify voter registration and provide assistance/monitoring before, during, and after ballot marking.   Spoiled ballots can be returned for a replacement if not yet submitted for scanning/counting.

I'm not saying that's the goal. It's evidence that people are actually verifying ballots and not counting ballots from dead people.