The road to 2020

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/democratic_nomination_polls/

Biden going up to 32% in the polls despite his blatant stupidity - "anyone who can shovel coal can program computers" lol.

I don't even get what people see in that guy. He's a total moron with no accomplishments to show for 4 decades in politics.

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/democratic_nomination_polls/

Biden going up to 32% in the polls despite his blatant stupidity - "anyone who can shovel coal can program computers" lol.

I don't even get what people see in that guy. He's a total moron with no accomplishments to show for 4 decades in politics.

Easy money. I bet Biden at +280, cha ching.

13 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

A sad day for Democrats. A great day for Yzermandius19 as he cashes in on their weak field.

You 2 be careful. The way the Dems have rigged their contest not that you have noticed, its very easy for a last minute candidate to still step in and win. So here is a cryptic hint. You might see the first Transgender Presidential candidate  and I sure as hell  do not mean  Ms. Jenner.  Stranger things have happened. I would tell you more but I could end up like Joan Rivers and or Mr. Epstein. Read between the gender line boys. It aint over until the illiuminati says so.

Edited by Rue
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Rue said:

You 2 be careful. The way the Dems have rigged their contest not that you have noticed, its very easy for a last minute candidate to still step in and win. So here is a cryptic hint. You might see the first Transgender Presidential candidate  and I sure as hell  do not mean  Ms. Jenner.  Stranger things have happened. I would tell you more but I could end up like Joan Rivers and or Mr. Epstein. Read between the gender line boys. It aint over until the illiuminati says so.

If the Dems rig it, that will play in Biden's favor, not against him. Ain't no last minute white knight going to save them.

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

People say that the missile-strike in which in an Iranian general was killed was electioneering. 

People who say that overestimate the knowledge of foreign policy of the average voter in the USA. 

Elections everywhere but in the USA in particular are fought mainly on the economic agenda. If people feel safe in economic terms and are positive about the future the incumbent wins. 

If they don't, the  incumbent loses as happened to Carter and Bush Sr. 

• Like 1

On 11/10/2019 at 10:00 PM, Jimwd said:

Fascist leader

Invaders, breeders, infestation, ra pists and killers,sh^thole countries

Human scum 

Goose stepping rallies with mobs chanting in lockstep lock her up..send them back.

Inciting hate 

still sour from 2016 i seee

• Haha 1

Another one bites the dust...hurt by his own party's impeachment crusade.

Senator Cory Booker has quit the 2020 presidential campaign....out of money...out of luck...out of time.

President Trump promptly trolled Booker over the decision to suspend his campaign, tweeting “Really Big Breaking News (Kidding): Booker, who was in zero polling territory, just dropped out of the Democrat Presidential Primary Race. Now I can rest easy tonight. I was sooo concerned that I would someday have to go head to head with him!”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/cory-booker-exits-dem-presidential-primary-trump-trolls-him

Michael Bloomberg's financial media helps Trump:

(Bloomberg) -- Americans in every U.S. metropolitan area experienced economic prosperity in 2018, according to a recent report from the Bureau of Economic Analysis.

For the first time in 26 years, no metro area saw per-capita incomes fall that year -- the latest available data -- and it was only the fourth time since 1970 that every U.S. urban region experienced prosperity.

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/first-time-26-years-u-150735277.html

• Haha 1

I read recently that before the two term-limit was added to the constitution it was a kind of unwritten rule that nobody served as President more than two terms. 

Roosevelt broke that tradition by getting elected four times but he died shortly after his fourth election-victory. 

After that the limit was written down in the constitution. It is also noteworthy that the two term-limit is strict. Two terms, no more, instead of some babble about consecutive terms. 

On 12/1/2019 at 5:50 PM, bush_cheney2004 said:

Canada has announced plans to increase its defence budget by nearly three quarters over the next decade, after coming under pressure from the United States to boost military spending.

Defence minister Harjit Sajjan said the budget would jump by 73% to C$32.7bn ($24.2bn) in 2026-27 from C$18.9bn in 2016-17, with the biggest increases coming in later years.

2027??  Trump will be long gone by then if he's re-elected, and the Liberals could be long gone by then too. Liberals just told Trump to suck it in the most diplomatic way possible hahaha.

10 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

2027??  Trump will be long gone by then if he's re-elected, and the Liberals could be long gone by then too. Liberals just told Trump to suck it in the most diplomatic way possible hahaha.

The Liberals are not going to spend any money on the military they can avoid spending. To them, the only purpose behind a budget item is votes. There's no votes for them in funding the military so they don't and won't.

A real old peoples' meeting this election. Biden, Sanders, Bloomberg and Warren on one side and Trump on the other side. All of them 1940s. 

In four years time when there is going to be a new President elected I expect there to be a real generation-change. Someone born in 1975-80 will get elected. We may not even know about that person today yet.

On 1/19/2020 at 11:44 AM, -TSS- said:

A real old peoples' meeting this election. Biden, Sanders, Bloomberg and Warren on one side and Trump on the other side. All of them 1940s. 

In four years time when there is going to be a new President elected I expect there to be a real generation-change. Someone born in 1975-80 will get elected. We may not even know about that person today yet.

Hopefully it's not Buttigieg. He can't even spell his own name.

On 12/31/2019 at 6:29 PM, WestCanMan said:

The exact same thing you see in Trump. It does make one blind.

Edited by Rue

On 1/19/2020 at 2:44 PM, -TSS- said:

Kim Kardashian. She's studying law you know.

On 1/18/2020 at 3:06 PM, -TSS- said:

I read recently that before the two term-limit was added to the constitution it was a kind of unwritten rule that nobody served as President more than two terms. 

Roosevelt broke that tradition by getting elected four times but he died shortly after his fourth election-victory. 

After that the limit was written down in the constitution. It is also noteworthy that the two term-limit is strict. Two terms, no more, instead of some babble about consecutive terms. 

Yes unless you are in Russia. Then as Putin is now doing, you just re-write the constitution to suit you so that you can stay in power for life. China's President did that too. If Trump could he would amend the constitution to keep him in for life then have his daughter take over. King Donald, Queen Ivanka, of the house of Trump.

On 12/31/2019 at 11:11 PM, Yzermandius19 said:

Easy money. I bet Biden at +280, cha ching.

IF by this June, the Democratic Party does not have majority holding candidate, just months before election campaigns begin  a shock challenge and therefore surprise candidates could then offer to run.  This might be what is happening at the moment...certain individuals waiting to see if there will be a stalemate and see how popular Trump is  in June....so that conceivably means someone none of us are considering which caused one writer to speculate on Hilary Clinton again coming back: https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1223243/trump-news-hillary-clinton-tipped-for-surprise-second-election-run-in-2020-spt.

Yikes. However has anyone considered that under such a circumstance Bam Bam's wife Michaelle Obama might be thrown in as a candidate?

While a deadlock has never happened in  over 50 years, there is no clear front runner and the convention and has a system of new rules that could cause such an event to arise and some have said the new rules were designed to let it arise to enable a last minute candidate to come in. What they refer to as a "brokered" convention has to be contemplated. How could it not? How could the Democrats feel comfortable with Saunders, Biden or Warren at this point. 2 geriatrics whose prostates are considered historic monuments and an over caffeinated Betty White. Some choice.

Saunders, Biden or Warren also appeal to the same constituents of the party making the overlap or deadlock even more likely. The remaining candidates coming up the rear are polling very low to justify serious consideration.

And so ladies and gentlemen I reveal to you the next President and first lady who will come to the rescue and defeat Donald Trump:

Image result for Kanye and KImPresident Kanye West and the first lady Mrs. Kim Kardashian West

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rue said:

The exact same thing you see in Trump. It does make one blind.

C'mon Rue, that's not even a reply it's a platitude.

Trump has a lot to show for 3 years as POTUS and you know it.

The widespread rioting, looting and arson that went on for most of 2014, all of 2015 and all of 2016 came to an end (Dems didn't even notice).

Cop-hating is no longer America's favourite passtime.

Isis is no longer a landholder, and that occurred in 1/5th of Obama's predicted timeline. 

Assad learned the hard way not to gas civilians. USA up 1-0. Syria and Russia warned the US not to do that again.

Syria gassed more civilians, learned their final lesson, Syria and Russia completely failed to back up their previous threats. USA up 2-0.

Iran learned the hard way not to attack Americans.

The top two terrorists from islamic state are dead.

The top two generals from Quds force (terrorists) dead.

Hardly any US soldiers died in the past 3 years.

200 Russian soldiers were killed while advancing on a US base, Putin did squat

Record low unemployment for women, blacks and hispanics.

Wages going up by significantly more than Obama or bush.

No new wars.

Trade deals with China to protect intellectual property (even Chuck Schumer praised that).

NATO spending is up.

Wall is being built.

Mexico is stopping illegals at their southern border.

Tax cuts.

Individual mandate gone.

Military Aid went to Ukraine both before and after the phone call to Zelenski

US Recession was just a Dem/CNN lie, there's no recession

Stock market up by more than 50% now in just 3 years - record high by 9,000 points.

Etc, etc.

After 3 years, the US hasn't had any major setbacks, they've improved dramatically on several fronts. 

Biden/Obama = the rise of Isis, 3 years of rioting-looting-arson-copkilling America, Benghazi, the implementation of massive amounts of drone strikes, legalizing collateral damage and deaths to civilians caused by drone strikes, Biden tried to put the brakes on the attack that killed Bin Laden, Biden's kid hauled in barrels full of loot from Ukraine and China, no military aid for Ukraine, Crimea attacked with no response, Ukraine attacked with no response, etc, etc.

With the benefit of hindsight, Trump walked all over Iran, Syria, Islamic State, and Russia these past 3 years. When they cross lines they pay bigtime and they don't retaliate. The US got rag-dolled while Obama was potus. Red lines were crossed and nothing happened, Iran got billions and kept moving towards nukes, islamic state grew from a Jr Varisty terrorist squad to one of the 100 largest countries on earth, etc.

You lose 1,000 to negative 10 Rue. That's bad, unless you're CNN. Then it's just another day.

Edited by WestCanMan