Will Justin Trudeau resign?

Will Justin Trudeau resign?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have been talking about this with others.

I reckon that Justin Trudeau doesn't really like the job of PM.

Moreover, I reckon that he's doing it because he thought that he could "do some good". But now, he's more part of the problem than the solution. Like Butts.

=====

Will he resign?

Edited by August1991

10 hours ago, August1991 said:

I have been talking about this with others.

I reckon that Justin Trudeau doesn't really like the job of PM.

Moreover, I reckon that he's doing it because he thought that he could "do some good". But now, he's more part of the problem than the solution. Like Butts.

=====

Will he resign?

Not a chance. 

He's exerting control over social media now and he has been buying off mainstream media ever since he got elected because he knew that things like SNC, Norman, Ray-Bold, and all his other ethics breeches would come up. He thinks that they are all under control, and to a large extent they are.

Norman is silenced, the CBC and CTV throw all types of meaningless news ahead of SNC, Ray-Bold and Norman.

He's like every other truly narcissistic megalomaniac, and those types never see themselves as a problem or flawed, except for in the eyes of the deplorables.  He still thinks that he's the cat's meow in the eyes of every decent, true Canadian.

I think that his post-election excuse campaign will make Hillary's look classy. 

• Like 2

I think there are some aspects of the job that he absolutely loves,like being in front of adoring fans, the chance to show off his "acting" skills, taking softball questions from the paparazzi .

It's obvious that he's very weak on actual policy and he relies largely on those that helped run Ontario into the ground for advice. He should still be considered the favourite to win the next election but I think he will lose a few seats overall. Trudeau will get largely positive coverage from his median minions since most of them will soon be supported by our tax dollars.

• Like 4

Trudeau is a case of  herpes. Just when you think its cleared up, pow its back again. Canadians should

have never got into bed with him.

The best thing we can do now is use a contraceptive. Sheer is an appropriate name for a prophylactic.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Rue said:

Trudeau is a case of  herpes. Just when you think its cleared up, pow its back again. Canadians should

have never got into bed with him.

The best thing we can do now is use a contraceptive. Sheer is an appropriate name for a prophylactic.

Scheer is a better name for a virulent mental illness.

1 minute ago, AngusThermopyle said:

Perhaps you could elaborate a little on your post and explain why you mistakenly think that.

Not the least bit mistaken. Believing in imaginary beings, people who never existed and events which never took place are classic indicators of mental illness. As well, I have met Scheer and he is not a man I would shake hands with.

3 minutes ago, AngusThermopyle said:

Well, you're entitled to your opinion, no matter how wrong it is. Given the alternative, another four years of Trudeau, Scheer stands head and shoulders above him. Then again, a radish would make a better PM than Trudeau.

Just because you disagree doesn't make me wrong or you right. Scheer is a religious white racist as is most of his base. He is a US style Repugnican with all the warts and pus that carries with it. See how the Repugs have ruined the US and attacked human and civil rights and ask yourself if you want to open that door when you know what is behind it? PM Milquetoast is a national disaster to be certain. Scheer and he merry band of religious nutbars will be worse.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Realitycheck said:

Scheer is a religious white racist as is most of his base.  

Scheer and he merry band of religious nutbars will be worse.

Pretty broad statements . . . . 

Where did your knowledge come from ?    Links ?

Will Trudeau resign . . . . . no, he's too 'full of himself' and has a somewhat disturbing messiah complex.  This, combined with an IQ nudging double digits . . . . oh well !

Edited by Nefarious Banana

3 hours ago, Realitycheck said:

Were you not paying attention to the recent Alberta election where Kenny's racist and religious hatred were widely reported? Kenny and Scheer sit side by side in the same pew.

Then using your reasoning Trudeau is a bigot. Go find out who Omar Allghebra is.Also since Trudeau supports Lavalin who financed Ghaddafi and paid off Made well hey that puts him in good company. Speaking about who he sits with did not Justin bring a terrorist to dinner in India and make a point of going to a mosque in Calgary full of extremist anti gay anti women anti semitic followers and pray with them? The world sure is a stage but you seem selective as to what  scenes you notice.

Edited by Rue
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rue said:

Then using your reasoning Trudeau is a bigot. Go find out who Omar Allghebra is.Also since Trudeau supports Lavalin who financed Ghaddafi and paid off Made  well hey that puts him in good company.

There is not much you could accuse Milquetoast of I wouldn't agree with the exception of racism and religious hatred.

5 minutes ago, Realitycheck said:

There is not much you could accuse Milquetoast of I wouldn't agree with the exception of racism and religious hatred.

I edited. My tablet changes the friggin words when I save. Sorry. That said my point is Sheer also may be a lot of things but calling him a racist is a stretch as well. The Liberal party has its share of progressive bigots. The anti Semitic comments about Bob Rae's wife were made by people who now support Trudeau. He panders for votes in many ethnic communities using extremists.

7 hours ago, Realitycheck said:

All pols do that. The NDP are particularly notorious for it. But that is different from courting racists and homophobes: https://nowtoronto.com/news/alberta-election-2019-jason-kenney-racism-islamophobia-homophobia/

Just stop.  It’s overblown Chicken Little fear to call Scheer and Kenny racists.  They’re like most Canadians.  Are you calling most Canadians racist?

• Like 2