If majority of Canadians hate America, why doesn't Canada ban everything American?

17 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I honestly don't care either way.   Canada is already a colony of America,  it's a protectorate, UKUSSA is the real Westphalian State, Canadian Confederation is a laughable Potemkin Village.

Canada demands nothing of me other than I pay the taxes to Ottawa and Queen's Park anyways, 53% marginal rate, but when you factor in American health insurance it's about the same.

In terms of firepower,  I have the restricted class FAC, so I have both the Remington 870 Express Tactical and a Colt Canada MRR, that's more than enough.

Frankly, I'm wealthy enough to ignore Canada for the most part,  it's just a tethered tax jurisdiction.

There was a time when I would have killed and died for Canada, but I was young and naive. 

On your last point I think it’s certain values that are worth fighting to protect for people everywhere.  It’s not really about king and country or president and republic.  WW2 was fought most importantly for values.  Control of trade routes and other economic assets are important but only part of the equation.  They are necessary but insufficient conditions for a society to meet its potential.  

Edited by Zeitgeist

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

We all know that you want to see Canada dismantled and the anglophone provinces incorporated into the US. 

Again ma'am, what is Canada doing about it?

That's something serious right there, if they succeed, you lose your right to self determination, you know that right?

2 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

The rational choice is to disband the Canadian Forces entirely, it's a fraudulent waste of $20 billion a year.

Ma'am, don't be like that please. Many Canadians value their independence and right to self determination.

But of course Canadians have to fight for it and if blood needs to be shed, then so be it.

5 minutes ago, Mike Utinne said:

Ma'am, don't be like that please. Many Canadians value their independence and right to self determination.

But of course Canadians have to fight for it and if blood needs to be shed, then so be it.

Go ahead and fight for it, I'm not stopping you.

I've simply considered both dying and killing, and I am no longer willing to die, nor kill, for Canada.

If you are resolved to kill and die, for Canada, you are welcome to it,

I wouldn't cross the street to piss on Canada if it was on fire, but you suit yourself, if you are resolved to kill and die for these people, knock yourself out.

After half a century, I've concluded that these Canadian people are not worth it, but if you feel like shooting people for these Canadian cowards,  be my guest.

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

Go ahead and fight for it, I'm not stopping you.

I'm not Canadian, so I'm not going to die for it but I do believe that majority of Canadians such as miss Zeitgeist would.

I've concluded that these Canadian people are not worth it, but if you feel like shooting people for these Canadian cowards,  be my guest.

The Canadian people are worth dying for and I don't believe Canadians are cowards, they just lack...... determination.

They have built a prosperous nation and integrated many people and many cultures from all over the world into one country that have been able to live in harmony for many years now and continue to make Canada great.

5 minutes ago, Mike Utinne said:

The Canadian people are worth dying for and I don't believe Canadians are cowards, they just lack...... determination.

Sorry, but the Americans DO NOT lack determination...could be a problem for your plans.

They have built a prosperous nation and integrated many people and many cultures from all over the world into one country that have been able to live in harmony for many years now and continue to make Canada great.

The Americans have been doing that far longer and in much greater numbers.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

On 5/8/2019 at 5:23 PM, Mike Utinne said:

That's going to make a lot of them angry but if it helps to push them towards China's embrace, that's fine with me.

Twas' a 1000 IQ chess move to get people riled up and make incoherent argument to defeat.

17 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Sorry, but the Americans DO NOT lack determination...could be a problem for your plans.

I'm not saying it's going to be easy to defeat you and I'm not saying that it is a 100 assurance that if every single nation on Earth, including Somalia united against you, you would most certainly lose....... I'm just saying....... try.

But hey, according to Quora, all it takes is China and Russia and two weeks and their air force would flying over the skies of Manhattan......hmmmm?

17 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

But according to Canadians and Europeans you have failed and only they have succeed in doing so.

Just now, Mike Utinne said:

I'm not saying it's going to be easy to defeat you and I'm not saying that it is a 100 assurance that if every single nation on Earth, including Somalia united against you, you would most certainly lose....... I'm just saying....... try.

But hey, according to Quora, all it takes is China and Russia and two weeks and their air force would flying over the skies of Manhattan......hmmmm?

Try what ?  

Too funny...even Quora is.....American.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quora

But according to Canadians and Europeans you have failed and only they have succeed in doing so.

Money talks....BS walks.

In my heart, I would desire to kill any Canadian who sided with China,

What's wrong with you? Are you Canadian by the way?

If Canada chooses to side with Russia or China or Europe or whoever, that is their right. Canada is a sovereign nation, don't you forget that, ma'am.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Mike Utinne said:

What's wrong with you? Are you Canadian by the way?

If Canada chooses to side with Russia or China or Europe or whoever, that is their right. Canada is a sovereign nation, don't you forget that, ma'am.

Canada has no rights, Canada is a colony of the United States, if Canada tries to become a Russian client or a Chinese client,  the Americans will depose that government.

The Americans would probably be merciful to such traitors, but I think they deserve death, and not just them, we should kill their families too.

Total annihilation  for communist Canadians, no quarter, no mercy, kill them all.

Edited by Dougie93
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

......if Canada tries to become a Russian client or a Chinese client,  the Americans will depose that government.

Canada is part of the Commonwealth and the Commonwealth will always be there for Canada.

57 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Total annihilation  for communist Canadians, no quarter, no mercy, kill them all.

Did Canadians hurt you?

Edited by Mike Utinne
  • Haha 1

Nobody

37 minutes ago, Mike Utinne said:

Canada is part of the Commonwealth and the Commonwealth will always be there for Canada.

Did Canadians hurt you?

I'd kill Commonwealth troops too, if they are want to fuck with the likes of me, God have mercy on them.

As to "Canadians", there's no such people, it's a fake country,  there is only Americans in America.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

Nobody

I'd kill Commonwealth troops too, if they are want to fuck with the likes of me, God have mercy on them.

As to "Canadians", there's no such people, it's a fake country,  there is only Americans in America.

You’re lucky you’re no longer in the Canadian armed forces.  They would have a strong and clear stance on your views. 

7 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

The colonies started around the same time on both sides of the border.  We just didn’t have a revolution to achieve the wishes of the people.  Canadian democracy is live and well.  

4 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

The colonies started around the same time on both sides of the border.  We just didn’t have a revolution to achieve the wishes of the people.  Canadian democracy is live and well.  

...then why is it only 1/10th the population ?

There are more landed immigrants in the United States than the entire population of Canada.

37 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

...then why is it only 1/10th the population ?

There are more landed immigrants in the United States than the entire population of Canada.

Weather mainly.  Warmer climate, and early on, more democracy, for whites anyway.  The democracy gap no longer exists.  Can’t do much about the climate, though many people want into Canada too.  High immigration has become controversial.  

2 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Weather mainly.  Warmer climate, and early on, more democracy, for whites anyway.  The democracy gap no longer exists.  Can’t do much about the climate, though many people want into Canada too.  High immigration has become controversial.  

Weather & climate are part of Canada...cannot be separated to win internet arguments.

More people preferred the USA, for lots of reasons besides climate and democracy.

U.S. had more opportunity and sizzle...still does.

3 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Weather & climate are part of Canada...cannot be separated to win internet arguments.

More people preferred the USA, for lots of reasons besides climate and democracy.

U.S. had more opportunity and sizzle...still does.

Canada is safer than the US and now also freer. The masses within Canada are better educated and informed.  Canadians are also more accepting of differences and more supportive of the “have-nots.”   That doesn’t make Canadians better than anyone.  Socially Canada is easier to manage because of its smaller population, which is indeed related to its colder geography.  While American individualism and revolutionary fervour have their merits, as Canadians we do tend to prefer a more careful, slow and steady approach.  We don’t face the same violence or security threats as Americans.  Through careful public policy, debate, and revision, we have developed a progressive democracy that usually ranks near the top of the Human Development Index.  I say this with all due respect to other countries.  Americans have made sacrifices, and so have Canadians, from the beginnings of both World Wars.  

5 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

You’re lucky you’re no longer in the Canadian armed forces.  They would have a strong and clear stance on your views. 

lol.    It is they who are lucky, I did plenty of time on defaulters, confinement, and detention, for pummeling the shit out of soldiers who made the mistake of crossing me.

I didn't back down to anybody, I was a state sanctioned mass murderer for the Crown and I was resolved to close with and destroy anybody, anytime, anywhere.

If somebody had a problem with my views, they would be welcome to step up and call me out, just don't come crying after when i smash all your teeth down your throat.

Edited by Dougie93

Moreover, we had open contempt for the government, the politicians, and civilians in general.

In fact, we were indoctrinated to hate civilians, by our instructors.

The army I joined, was like jail, there were bikers in the army, white supremacists, italian mafia, you name it.

It was extremely aggressive, violent, and anti-Canadian, because Canada was run by a bunch of left wing peacenik subhuman cockroaches.

Nobody had a beef.   The Ruperts never said anything.   We, the inmates, ran the asylum, they could barely control us at all.

Even the infamous Clayton Matchee who beat Shidane Arone to death, he tried to bully me.

I told him "let's fuckin' go, Wagonburner, make your move"

Then he changed completely and started sucking up to me and trying to be my buddy.

I didn't bully guys, but if anybody tried to bully me, I was ready to go down swinging, even if they ended up killing me.

When the Airborne Regiment was disbanded, troops were openly talking of assassinating politicians.

They destroyed the Kyrenia Club and threw an arty sim in the RSM's truck, it was a mad house.

The parking lot outside of Sassy's was the Ludus, Gladiator School, the River Club over in Quebec was even crazier.

One of my section commanders turned to be a bank robber, he was robbing banks on the side,  and he came from JTF2.

That was the second bank robber, because I also went through battleschool with a buddy who had been in Kingston Pen for robbing a bank, but he got a pardon.

All I did was get in fights, Section 129 charges, compared to a lot of guys, I was squeaky clean.

They liked the aggression, they wanted the aggression, they needed the aggression.

You just had to pay the piper on Monday morning for what you did on Friday night.

Which, whatever,  I did the time standing on my head.

I wore those charges as a badge of honour.   Ludus.

The Canadian Forces didn't intimidate me, I intimidated them, because I was a soldier's soldier.

I didn't join for a career, I was there to close with and destroy.

So they didn't have any leverage, go ahead, don't promote me, I didn't fuckin' care, I would have been happy being a Corporal forever.

Whenever you want to let me out of jail, just give me the map,  compass, radio and a mission.  Ducimus.

Edited by Dougie93

2 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

All I did was get in fights, Section 129 charges, compared to a lot of guys, I was squeaky clean.

They liked the aggression, they wanted the aggression, they needed the aggression.

Sounds like they just needed a hug. 

6 minutes ago, paxamericana said:

Sounds like they just needed a hug. 

The military is a contradiction, on the one hand they are indoctrinating you to mass murder, on the other hand they want civil servants in uniform for public consumption.

It's gladiator school, run by weenies at the top.   If you are as aggressive as the job requires, you inevitably come into conflict with the weenie chain of command.