290 or more Dead in the Largest Terrorist Attack Since 9/11

3 minutes ago, Robert Greene said:

I never said I would do that, or told anyone to do it.

I said, I'd be happy to read about a group of people spray-painting their outfits.

If that makes me a mass shooter, then so be it.

You bragged about verbally assaulting some women. If you did, that is common assault under the Criminal Code. If you lied, well no surprise there.

See we conservatives, believe in a thing called free speech. This is why I'm not attacking any of you personally.

You're the ones who have to control your hatred. Maybe I say a few stupid things from time to time.

It's called venting.

You want to be mad, be disgusted at the religion that had just murdered over 300 people.

11 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

Trolling OP right out of the gate and 13 pages of pure trash were produced.

Congrats MLW, that sets a new bar!

To be honest, the OP was bad enough that it should have been deleted and earned it’s author a temporary ban imo. This topic started out in a manner that makes it almost impossible to talk about with any sense of decorum.

I totally get free speech, but calls for action against a minority group shouldn’t be tolerated.

(Part of the problem with this thread starting out this way was the earlier thread which named white supremacy as the world’s foremost terrorist threat. We’re going off kilter here in a big way.)

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

but calls for action against a minority group shouldn’t be tolerated.

Agreed.  This has been referred to Greg for final review. 

In the meantime, if you folks encounter a forum violation, send a Report to us. 

3 minutes ago, jacee said:

It seems to me that in the early days of Islamic terrorism (since 9/11) attacks were coming from Muslims who were poor, uneducated and easily led.  It was often the excuse given for terrorism - the culprits were like the "hillbillies" of Islam.  It seems now-a-days the cause has been taken up more and more by well-educated ones who apparently were never groomed by their parents for terrorist activities.

Hilmy Ahamed, vice president of the Muslim Council of Sri Lanka, was aware of their father, Mohamed Ibrahim, as a prominent member of the community. He described him as "very rich" and added that his sons were "well educated overseas."

Security sources in the UK told CNN Wednesday that one of the Sri Lanka bombers is named Abdul Lathief Jameel Mohamed, and that he studied in the South East of England in 2006-2007.

Just an observation.

10 minutes ago, Goddess said:

It seems to me that in the early days of Islamic terrorism (since 9/11) attacks were coming from Muslims who were poor, uneducated and easily led.  It was often the excuse given for terrorism - the culprits were like the "hillbillies" of Islam.  It seems now-a-days the cause has been taken up more and more by well-educated ones who apparently were never groomed by their parents for terrorist activities.

Just an observation.

Just more proof of the evil of religions.

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 2:55 PM, DogOnPorch said:

Islam isn't a race nor is it a skin colour.

It's not a religion either, more so it's a political movement.    Islam needs to be classified as a political movement, and rightly so, because Islam demands to laws of the Koran be followed over the laws of secular states.  

When you understand that Islam is a political system, everything becomes clearer.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Realitycheck said:

Just more proof of the evil of religions.

I agree. Supremacism that divides people, mind control that keeps people divided and subservient to the money hoarders. It isn't really about God. It's about money.

But people are welcome to take part if they choose. Lol 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Carlus Magnus said:

It's not a religion either, more so it's a political movement.    Islam needs to be classified as a political movement, and rightly so, because Islam demands to laws of the Koran be followed over the laws of secular states.  

When you understand that Islam is a political system, everything becomes clearer.

Don't play that game that some religions are better than others. 

All religions are political mind control ... to serve money interests.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Carlus Magnus said:

I'm well aware of the political nature of Islam.

31 minutes ago, jacee said:

Don't play that game that some religions are better than others. 

All religions are political mind control ... to serve money interests.

No...Islam is definitely the rotten tomato. It's ideas and tenants are dangerous if not murderous.

Fight the unbeliever until all religion is for Allah.

You can pretend that's a friendly statement if you like...and you're free to quote obscure Bible verses in a vain attempt to find similar teachings in Christianity or even Judaism. 

You've tried already...