290 or more Dead in the Largest Terrorist Attack Since 9/11

Just now, Robert Greene said:

Ok so your both trolling me. Lost my respect.

Like the police would do ANYTHING to eyeball.

Slap on the wrist if that...

I've been both shot at and blown-up in this mortal coil by far more threatening critters. His threats are more amusing than anything else as any Jihadi he had over to off me would also off him.

4 minutes ago, Robert Greene said:

I don't know what you did, but if you jokes about hurting someone here you should apologize.

I can't even recall exactly it was so long ago.  I suppose it'll surface in some sort of affirming and empowering MeToo movement for Islamophobes one day. Better not run for public office I guess.  

Everyone's free to insult one another, we have thick skin.

It's amazing how thin someone's skin can get when you mock their hilariously single-minded grasp of history.

3. You don't threaten violence

Can you slander people?

You think I'm extreme? Take a look at what our American Friends are suggesting.

Ann Barnhardt has been advocating for Trump to give a 24 hour evacuation warning to two cities in Saudi Arabia. Then she wants them Nuked with a hydrogen bomb. I've listened to he radio interviews. She wants All Muslim countries to be given an Ultimatum. They must tear down their Mosques and Criminalize Islam, or we keep Nuking their cities until they give their complete surrender.

Now I'm going to copy and paste her one page proposal. Here's the original source.

https://www.barnhardt.biz/2015/12/11/how-a-sane-virile-leader-or-leaders-would-handle-the-musloid-problem

How a Sane, Virile Leader or Leaders Would Handle the Musloid Problem

THIS is how the musloid problem should be faced and solved.  It isn’t difficult.

1.  Formally declare islam a POLITICAL SYSTEM, and in no way a religion or falling under any religious protections whatsoever.

2.  Criminalize islam in every form.

3.  Formally recognize the islamic caliphate as a political entity. Define as Islamic Suzerainty ANY NATION that tolerates its existence or engages in any diplomatic negotiations or dialogue with any part of the Caliphate as defined above. (Man up, Switzerland.)

4.  Declare war on the islamic caliphate and all of its Suzerainties.

5.  Nuke Mecca and Medina to glass after generously, mercifully giving a 24 hour evacuation notice.

6.  Seize and physically destroy every mosque in the homeland.

7.  Arrest, intern and deport every musloid.  Cancel the citizenship of those with citizenship.  This was done with American citizens who were members of the German American Bund (American Nazi Party) during WWII.  And yes, you’re damn right it was the morally correct thing to do.  Read up HERE.)

8.  Establish a quarantine on all majority islamic nations, shoot down all aircraft attempting to leave the airspace, excepting deportation aircraft returning for the next load of garbage.  Intercept and tow back to port of origin all ships and boats attempting to leave any port.  Build walls on all land borders with every inch within range of .50 cal sentry guns.

9.  Send in the missionaries.  Consecrate all formerly islamic lands to Jesus Christ the Sovereign King.  Preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  Offer the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.  Pray the Divine Office.  Baptize every human being that asks for it.  The rest will take care of itself.

Agree or disagree on any of the above points, but understand that the gist of the solution is the following:

Stop the spread.
Contain them where they are.
Use the only thing they understand – PHYSICAL FORCE AND STRENGTH.
Aggressively proselytize.
Fully acknowledge that even a converted musloid, like a domesticated wild animal, will be dangerous for the rest of his life and can never be fully trusted.

Ann Barnhardt
11 December 2015
Feast of St. Damasus

Edited by Robert Greene

I just want them to stop wearing their f@cking Medieval outfits in public. Is that too much to ask? I see it every week in the GTA.

I have the right to be offended when those B@tchs walk by looking like the grim reaper.

No proud Canadian should tolerate that crap.

Edited by Robert Greene

7 hours ago, Robert Greene said:

I just want them to stop wearing their f@cking Medieval outfits in public. Is that too much to ask? I see it every week in the GTA.

I have the right to be offended when those B@tchs walk by looking like the grim reaper.

No proud Canadian should tolerate that crap.

Very few proud Canadians would condone your idiocy and bigotry.Seems somehow suitable you live in the GTA, though you'd likely be better received in Alberta. 

15 hours ago, Robert Greene said:

I just confronted 2 women in headscarfs walking into No Frils. I said how can you wear that crap on your head, the day after 290 people were blown to pieces by your religion.

One of them threatened to call the police, and I said make my day.

You just gotta make sure phones are down, because you don't want to end up on Youtube or anything LoL.

If you're too afraid to condemn them, give them a nice dirty look.

They will know what's up.

We got to start protesting outside the Mosques. Once critical mass is achieved, there will be no going back.

Do what you can to get the snowball rolling.

Disgusting.

• Like 1

Really islam is not compatible with any other religion and they preach it every day. So no I am not making this up. People need to read up on islam and what it is all about and how evil and hateful it is right now. Christianity was full of crap like that and we now have the 2nd testament, and Isal;m needs to do the same or stay home. When we have Inman preaching hate in canada, that should be enough for people to realize what is going on. They dont give a shit about our traditions or history. Islam comes 1st over everything, family included. Time to join the 21st century and get out of the 10th.

Edited by PIK

10 minutes ago, PIK said:

Really islam is not compatible with any other religion

What does that even mean? :huh:

23 minutes ago, PIK said:

When we have Inman preaching hate in canada, that should be enough for people to realize what is going on.

Where? When? What happened then?

26 minutes ago, PIK said:

They dont give a shit about our traditions or history.

How do you know that? Link please 

21 minutes ago, jacee said:

What does that even mean? :huh:

The Quran orders Muslims to fight the Unbeliever until all religion is for Allah. That's pretty incompatible with pretty much everything not Islam.

Where? When? What happened then?

Seriously?

Here's just one...do you need more?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=hrWE3bVAKd4

How do you know that? Link please 

It is He who has sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth to manifest it over all religion, although they who associate others with Allah dislike it.

https://www.quran.com/9/33

Edited by DogOnPorch

I just received this message.

You are quite unhinged by your irrational hatred, and could be the next mass shooter.

I'm reporting you.

How many times have I said, I don't want anyone committing violence against Muslims?

She knows I'm not a mass shooter. She just wants me in prison. 

So Jacee you need to grow up, and stop wishing prison time on the people you disagree with.

6 minutes ago, Robert Greene said:

So Jacee you need to grow up,

Not Jaycee sonny, you. You are coward and have proven so with your admission you are afraid to be caught on camera spewing your ignorance and hatred. I hope someone figure out what your business is and spreads that info, along with your profound bigotry, far and wide.

6 minutes ago, Robert Greene said:

I just received this message.

You are quite unhinged by your irrational hatred, and could be the next mass shooter.

I'm reporting you.

How many times have I said, I don't want anyone committing violence against Muslims?

She knows I'm not a mass shooter. She just wants me in prison. 

So Jacee you need to grow up, and stop wishing prison time on the people you disagree with.

You can disagree with hijabs without resorting to attacking women with paintballs or spray cans or anything else.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Goddess said:

You can disagree with hijabs without resorting to attacking women with paintballs or spray cans or anything else.

I never said I would do that, or told anyone to do it.

I said, I'd be happy to read about a group of people spray-painting their outfits.

If that makes me a mass shooter, then so be it.

Edited by Robert Greene