290 or more Dead in the Largest Terrorist Attack Since 9/11

3 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Yeah...let's arrest all the Muslim women. That won't piss-off the men...no sir.

Start thinking.

So you're ok with women scaring children in shopping malls dressed in medieval costumes?

You would just let the one slide?

I say if the police won't arrest them, I'd be happy to see someone with spray paint deface their outfits, so they wouldn't be able to use them again.

Edited by Robert Greene

3 hours ago, taxme said:

Well, it is for sure that with your politically correct leftist liberal bigoted beliefs and opinions you would never have to worry about being attacked by the fake news leftist liberal media here in Canada. You are even safe from the Human Rights Communist Commission from being attacked by that useless outfit for your hatred and intolerant opinions of others who are not of your leftist liberal ilk. I would bet that you do not have the balls and are not willing to show your face around here by telling us all as to where you live, eh coward? C'mon, do it, I dare you? :D

Gee Taxme, why so angry? I can only assume you are a typical, narrow-minded, closed-minded, tunnel-visioned zealot. Your repeated phrasing above displays a lack of ability for originality and suggests you are quoting from some screed. Your ignorance if further demonstrated by alleging I am a leftist. There are many people who do not surrender their intellect to any political theology. Folks like your however, simply assume anyone who is intelligent enough not to agree with your political theology are leftists. In fact, we are simply better informed than either side.    

Just now, Robert Greene said:

So you're ok with women scaring children in shopping malls dressed in medieval costumes?

You would just let the one slide?

Islam should be told to reform now. I already said so. Not a suggestion...

But, if YOU try to rip the headscarf off of a women, I'd treat you like the immoral ideologue you apparently are.

• Like 1

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

Islam should be told to reform now. I already said so. Not a suggestion...

But, if YOU try to rip the headscarf off of a women, I'd treat you like the immoral ideologue you apparently are.

I say if the police won't arrest them, I'd be happy to see someone with spray paint deface their outfits, so they wouldn't be able to use them again. If enough people used orange spray-paint, the Canadian government would have no choice but to ban the veil in order to keep the peace.

Id say by going to Mosques and wearing Veils, they are paying direct contribution to the international theorists who bomb citizens every week.

You can't stop the bombings unless you disable the culture.

Edited by Robert Greene

3 hours ago, taxme said:

Xians are the most persecuted people and their religion in the world. Christians are being murdered every day in Islamic countries. These latest bombings in Sri Lanka were meant for Christians. These Muslim terrorists even had gone on a bus and checked to see if anyone could recite some Quran quote. None could because they were all Christians and they were then all murdered by that Muslim ilk that you appear to like and protect here so much. 

Long live the infidel Christians. :D

Well, certainly xians are the most paranoid.

2 minutes ago, Robert Greene said:

I say if the police won't arrest them, I'd be happy to see someone with spray paint deface their outfits, so they wouldn't be able to use them again. If enough people used orange spray-paint, the Canadian government would have no choice but to ban the veil in order to keep the peace.

Rather spray you with orange spray-paint as a warning to stay away.

Just now, Robert Greene said:

So you're more offended by a guy with spray paint, than people who support a religion that blew off the limbs of 290 innocent people?

Don't need another guy acting like the Islamic suicide bombers he apparently wants to stop...thanks. 

8 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

The ultimate purpose is increased freedom, not less, which is why dealing with religious dress is so difficult.  Increasing one freedom arguably decreases another. 

Increased freedom is ok, but only within certain limits.

1 minute ago, Robert Greene said:

I don't threaten anyone I disagree with. I don't even want violence on Muslims.

Just because I want to stain their uniforms, doesn't mean I want anyone injured.

I hope I never reach that level of hatred.

Well then...don't do any stupid shit is my suggestion. The idea is to take and keep the high ground...not roll around in the mud with the Jihadis and eyeball.

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

This from the guy that wanted me dead at the hands of Islamic Jihadis.

And now I'm attacking you for supporting Islamic Jihadis.

We're either in that place where two opposite ends of a spectrum stretch so far apart they meet around back or we've simply talked past one another.

Just now, eyeball said:

And now I'm attacking you for supporting Islamic Jihadis.

We're either in that place where two opposite ends of a spectrum stretch so far apart they meet around back or we've simply talked past one another.

You're free to join 'Robert' and spray-paint Muslim women all day long. 

4 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Well then...don't do any stupid shit is my suggestion. The idea is to take and keep the high ground...not roll around in the mud with the Jihadis and eyeball.

This is freedom speech. Ya some of you drive me nuts with your opinions, but I'm sure I do the same.

When someone calls me out on my b@llshit, I admire there passion.

I guess the people who go along to get along, offend me the most.

Whatever position you take, ya got to have some energy and passion.

Conservatives seem to hate AOC, but I like her for having some fight in her heart. Maybe she spouts out some crazy ideas, but one of her ideas might be genius.

Sometimes you got to shit though a bag of bad ideas, before you find a good one.

Edited by Robert Greene

2 minutes ago, eyeball said:

And I've yet to have a visit from the RCMP.

The RCMP would need a new division just to handle the threats made against me over the years. If the dogs get upset, I'll just assume you're on the property and fire wildly into the dark...you're smart enough to duck.