290 or more Dead in the Largest Terrorist Attack Since 9/11

8 minutes ago, taxme said:

I have no interest in writing anything and posting them on some fence. That is not how I like to do things. You have no idea as to how much time, effort, and money that I have spent in my whole life time trying to fight for Canada and against politicians with their communist end game plan of trying to destroy this once great WASP/European country. There comes a time when one starts to get burned out from trying especially when I see that for all the years that I have been fighting for Canada things have only got worse. I have pretty much lost my war against tyranny and now only want to express my feelings and concerns on a keyboard or aid and support other groups of people and organizations with money donations. I doubt that there are that many members here that get out there and would post messages on fences but prefer instead to fight the war with a keyboard from home. This is a battle for the younger generation to take up the fight against most of our treasonous politicians who have sold Canada down the drain for a few pieces of silver and gold. 

So, just what have you done that was so great for Canada? Just interested to hear. 

The point is, I asked you to post a link to a video, and you said you would if you knew how..

Then I explain how to do it, and you accuse me of not posting videos.

Well I have...

How hard is it for you to post one video?

Listen to yourself man. You think you haven't accomplished anything? In my eyes, you have moved mountains. Someone you influenced is going to make a difference, You're apart of the snowball, so don't act like you're wasting your time.

Edited by Robert Greene

12 minutes ago, Realitycheck said:

If you had the balls of your convictions you wouldn't fear exposure of your bigoted beliefs.

Well, it is for sure that with your politically correct leftist liberal bigoted beliefs and opinions you would never have to worry about being attacked by the fake news leftist liberal media here in Canada. You are even safe from the Human Rights Communist Commission from being attacked by that useless outfit for your hatred and intolerant opinions of others who are not of your leftist liberal ilk. I would bet that you do not have the balls and are not willing to show your face around here by telling us all as to where you live, eh coward? C'mon, do it, I dare you? :D

4 minutes ago, Robert Greene said:

The point is, I asked you to post a link to a video, and you said you would if you knew how..

Then I explain how to do it, and you accuse me of not posting videos.

Well I have...

How hard is it for you to post one video?

I will give it a try one of these times to see if I can do it. Will that work for you? If not, well go away then. :D

41 minutes ago, Realitycheck said:

Same for xians.

Xians are the most persecuted people and their religion in the world. Christians are being murdered every day in Islamic countries. These latest bombings in Sri Lanka were meant for Christians. These Muslim terrorists even had gone on a bus and checked to see if anyone could recite some Quran quote. None could because they were all Christians and they were then all murdered by that Muslim ilk that you appear to like and protect here so much. 

Long live the infidel Christians. :D

23 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I'm more interested in knowing how you feel about aiding and abetting dictators given what you said about the worst fate possible.  

Dependance on foreign makes it a necessity to deal with people who you normally wouldn't. You try to do business with the nicer dictators, and steer clear of the bad ones I guess.

10 minutes ago, Robert Greene said:

I'm only pushing ya, because I believe in ya. How old are ya if ya don't mind me asking?

Getting pretty close to three score ten. :D  So, how old are you?  

Edited by taxme

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

They're not going to watch anything I post...

You've got to remember, these folks think I wrote the Quran just to make Muslims look bad.

It's not that. These 'folks' are not religious, don't believe in religion, think it's silly. They realize that Christians don't take the nasty bits of their book seriously, and presume that Muslims are the same. No argument to the contrary will get past their determined deafness. Pointing out no mainstream Christian organization teaches observance of those nasty parts while ALL mainstream Muslim groups DO teach observance of their nasty parts is just 'islamphobia' to them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Dependance on foreign makes it a necessity to deal with people who you normally wouldn't. You try to do business with the nicer dictators, and steer clear of the bad ones I guess.

Ok, so dooming people to the worst fate possible is justified because of our dependence on foreign...something or other... oil, jobs in London Ontario perhaps...it doesn't really matter.  The point is we're dependent, or we have no choice or we can't help ourselves.  Fair enough.

If this were the reason you were given for having been subjected to the worst fate possible and there was no apparent end in sight how do you think you'd react?  Do you think it would make you more accepting of the worst fate possible or less? 

1 minute ago, Robert Greene said:

Ah this dude is super careful. Well I'm in my thirties.

Listen, you have a passion for writing. Why don't write a short book?

I'll buy it from Amazon, if you publish.

You are being super careful yourself, eh dude?

I am listening to you but I have no passion for wanting to write a book. I am getting too lazy these days to want to do anything anymore except to come here and BMW(bitch,moan,whine).  I do enough keyboard writing here, and have no desire to want to write a book period. 

So, let's just say that if I did decide to write a book about my encounter with aliens from outer space, would you still buy it? It will be all full of bull chit, but would you anyway and but it for at $49.99 plus tax?  Just asking. :D 

1 hour ago, Robert Greene said:

Anyone want to show up at Mosque around the GTA let me know. You can do drive-by letter bombing at 3am. Protesting is still legal in Canada.

You're talking like a moron. Muslims in Canada will moderate if they're allowed to. And that requires cutting the flow of newcomers from parts of the world filled with religious extremism.  Acting like an asshat and attacking Muslims in Canada is just going to justify the Left's belief that opposition to Islam is coming from redneck assholes, and dismiss it out of hand. You are, in other words, actually HELPING Muslims if you attack them.

Think about that.

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Argus said:

You're talking like a moron. Muslims in Canada will moderate if they're allowed to. And that requires cutting the flow of newcomers from parts of the world filled with religious extremism.  Acting like an asshat and attacking Muslims in Canada is just going to justify the Left's belief that opposition to Islam is coming from redneck assholes, and dismiss it out of hand. You are, in other words, actually HELPING Muslims if you attack them.

Think about that.

I'm just testing the waters. 

It works better with the Americans. Canadians are a tough crowed to crack.

18 minutes ago, taxme said:

You are being super careful yourself, eh dude?

I am listening to you but I have no passion for wanting to write a book. I am getting too lazy these days to want to do anything anymore except to come here and BMW(bitch,moan,whine).  I do enough keyboard writing here, and have no desire to want to write a book period. 

So, let's just say that if I did decide to write a book about my encounter with aliens from outer space, would you still buy it? It will be all full of bull chit, but would you anyway and but it for at $49.99 plus tax?  Just asking. :D 

Can I ask you this? How many years ago would you say you were at your peak. When were you the most engaged?

37 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Ok, so dooming people to the worst fate possible is justified because of our dependence on foreign...something or other... oil, jobs in London Ontario perhaps...it doesn't really matter.  The point is we're dependent, or we have no choice or we can't help ourselves.  Fair enough.

If this were the reason you were given for having been subjected to the worst fate possible and there was no apparent end in sight how do you think you'd react?  Do you think it would make you more accepting of the worst fate possible or less? 

There's another way to get that oil. We could just kill the dictators and as many other people as it takes to get a decent government there, but folks like you would call it "racist" or say that it was just "religious bigotry". 

Why are you even acknowledging that there are dictators out there anyways? Isn't that kind of like admitting that there are shithole countries?

4 hours ago, Realitycheck said:

The smartest man in the world (self proclaimed-self disproven) has reacted predictably to the explosions;   https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2019/04/21/sri-lanka-explosions-donald-trump-says-millions-dead-easter-blasts/3533292002/

What kind of sick puppy cares so much about the fact that someone put a single wrong word into a tweet? Is that really more worthy of comment than "there are so many sick f___s running around Sri Lanka that they can carry out multiple terrorist attacks at the same time, just to kill people"?

This isn't the time or place for your opinion of the POTUS.

4 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

There's another way to get that oil. We could just kill the dictators and as many other people as it takes to get a decent government there, but folks like you would call it "racist" or say that it was just "religious bigotry".

I would never say anything of the kind and its entirely besides the point of my question to you.

I repeat, would the reasons you're offering for inflicting the worst possible fate on people make you feel more or less accepting of that fate yourself?

Would you take the same medicine you're prescribing?

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

What kind of sick puppy cares so much about the fact that someone put a single wrong word into a tweet? Is that really more worthy of comment than "there are so many sick f___s running around Sri Lanka that they can carry out multiple terrorist attacks at the same time, just to kill people"?

This isn't the time or place for your opinion of the POTUS.

That's really indicative of the Trump hatred.  Who cares that 300 people are dead, lets just laugh off that there was a mis tweet, and call him a moron.  I remember last year, one politician said 90 million americans were dying every day from drug OD's, that happens.  I swear these lefties have really lost the plot.

• Like 3

Would any of you support complete band on head scarfs? After the world just saw 290 people blown up, no Muslim should be allowed to shove their religion or their uniforms down our throats.

These Muslim women don't have to make themselves targets. How hard can it be to show their hair in public?

Edited by Robert Greene

4 minutes ago, Robert Greene said:

Would any of you support complete band on head scarfs? After hearing about 290 people killed, no Muslim should be allowed to shove that crap down our throats.

That's asinine. 

The idea is to avoid a war. In order to do this, Islam must change itself.

That's what Islam collectively should be told. Change...NOW! Reform...NOW! Not later.

We can leave out the 'OR ELSE' for the moment.

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

That's asinine. 

The idea is to avoid a war. In order to do this, Islam must change itself.

That's what Islam collectively should be told. Change...NOW! Reform...NOW! Not later.

We can leave out the 'OR ELSE' for the moment.

I'm not talking about going to war. 

I'm talking about arresting any citizen who weirs the veil in public.

Just now, Robert Greene said:

I'm not talking about going to war. 

I'm talking about arresting any citizen who weirs the veil in public.

Yeah...let's arrest all the Muslim women. That won't piss-off the men...no sir.

Start thinking.