290 or more Dead in the Largest Terrorist Attack Since 9/11

48 minutes ago, jacee said:

I think that's promoting hatred, but ask the police. Check it out yourself. 

Kevin Goodreau and Paul Fromm are under investigation, maybe Faith Goldy too and Kevin Johnston is awaiting trial.

You too can join that crowd of white supremacist criminals. :lol:

Shhh! Argus says we don't have white racists in Canada despite the fact Alberta just elected one. But don't tell Argus. :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Argus said:

But they're not. Christianity's focus is on, for want of a better term, a wandering hippy who preached peace and love for all. Islam's focus is on a warrior prince who gleefully slaughtered all who refused to worship as he did, and preached death, fire and destruction on all unbelievers. 

How can you even imagine worshipers of these two would not behave differently?

When boxed in by logic and facts, leftists turn to accusations and soapbox platitudes. 

Wait for it.....

2 minutes ago, Realitycheck said:

Shhh! Argus says we don't have white racists in Canada despite the fact Alberta just elected one. But don't tell Argus. :rolleyes:

That’s a lie. No one said “there are no white racists”. 

You were merely told that they’re not the number one terrorist threat and you refuse to let facts get in the way of your narrative. 

12 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Lol, kudos for that one. It’s easily your best post to date imo. 

Don't forget he also commanded other followers to subscribe to the same supremacist ideal when he was in Allah mode.

Is it really that surprising that a species whose predominate belief systems involve a god with some sort of multiple personality disorder is as similarly fucked up?

The really fucked up thing is that atheists pick sides too.

Edited by eyeball

3 minutes ago, Realitycheck said:

We are a melting pot of people from all over the world, why can the Chinese, African Americans, Vietnamese and East Indians (among many others) get on in Canada and yet the Muslims seem to struggle?

What can be done to better the relations with Muslims?  Can you name 3 things?

On 4/21/2019 at 12:47 PM, Argus said:

Tough? Lol. Trudeau didn't even describe it as a terrorist attack. 

And Trudeau never will call an Islamic terrorist attack an Islamic terrorist attack. But let some white guy kill a bunch of nonwhite people, and the leftist liberal media and some leftist liberal politicians , like Trudeau, will immediately label that white guy a "white nationalist" terrorist even though that guy does not belong to any "white nationalist" KKK outfit at all. It is just a good reason and a good excuse to attack "white nationalism" and call it a "white nationalist' attack because white nationalists are their enemy and want them all gone and out of their pro communist hair and plans for Canada. Nationalists are pretty much white in skin color, and are labelled "white nationalist" to try and scare people away from real and true white nationalism and to try to keep anyone from thinking about joining their nationalist ranks. Nationalists are not all terrorists as the lying fake news media likes to imply. Their are always a few bad apples in every bunch. Only idiots will think and believe otherwise. :wacko: 

1 minute ago, eyeball said:

Don't forget he also commanded other followers to subscribe to the same supremacist ideal when he was in Allah mode.

Is it really that surprising that a species whose predominate belief systems involve a god with some sort of multiple personality disorder is as similarly fucked up?

Lol 

The best quote I ever saw about humans was by Q on Star Trek. Capt. Picard and Q needed to fight together against a common enemy and Picard offered to have him on the ship as long as he could be held in check by Picard. 

He said “Captain, knowing humans as well as you do, would you ever allow yourself to be held powerless by them?”

Burn..... total burn.

The worst fate imaginable is to be under someone else’s total control. 

21 minutes ago, Realitycheck said:

I challenged you to give me the names of the huge, terrible white supremacist organizations who were such a threat to Canada. And you couldn't come up with anything.

Yet you're still whining - just as intellectually and morally bankrupt as you've always been.

27 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Lol, kudos for that one. It’s easily your best post to date imo. 

Except Jesus said: "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."

Meaning: your old laws are okay as long as they do not violate mine: do unto others, love thy neighbor, etc.

1 minute ago, Argus said:

I challenged you to give me the names of the huge, terrible white supremacist organizations who were such a threat to Canada. And you couldn't come up with anything.

Yet you're still whining - just as intellectually and morally bankrupt as you've always been.

I did and you found excuses to deny facts. There are none so blind...:rolleyes:

On 4/21/2019 at 12:53 PM, Robert Greene said:

Don't worry about Trudeau. He's not going to last. What are we going to do, to stop the Islamisation of Canada? Tolerance doesn't contain the disease.

Lets give brown people an ultimatum. Denounce Islam, or face heavy persecution.

Maybe we should have human blockages around Mosques. One by one, they will start abandoning their religion.

Imagine if 5000 patriots chose one Mosque, and no one gets in or out. It's just an idea.

Canadians are just too tolerant towards the intolerable. Sounds like a good plan but I do not think that will ever happen where we can get a lot of people denouncing Islam or blocking their mosques. Why? Because I believe that most Canadians could careless about what is going on in Canada anyway. If they did they would go out and surround that mosque now. I have yet to come across family, friends or strangers who denounce Islam. That run or walk for this or that is more important too most of them. Politics is not their game.  

I believe that what would happen quickly if some did do a blockade the leftist liberal media and our leftist liberal politicians will start to denounce this awful action and call it what appears to be?  An act of racism, and then the fake news lying media will make those blocking that mosque into nothing more than a bunch of "white nationalist" racists. The next day, all those blockers will be gone because of the media scare tactics and lies about them. Hey, no one wants to be seen as being racist, eh? If you want to shut something down that one does not like, then you get the lying and fake media to denounce them for you as a racist and that will do it. The anti-freedom of speech blockade is dead now and communism once again prevails. 

I wish that there were 5000 patriots in Canada. Maybe there is, who knows? I am but one of many patriots for sure out there and I am pretty sure that I am not alone. With websites like Press For Truth, The Rebel, The RightEdition, and Faith Goldy and David Menzies and Kevin Johnson out there, I know that I am not alone. They all have their beefs with Islam also. :)

19 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

We are a melting pot of people from all over the world, why can the Chinese, African Americans, Vietnamese and East Indians (among many others) get on in Canada and yet the Muslims seem to struggle?

What can be done to better the relations with Muslims?  Can you name 3 things?

Stop treating them as though they were special. Do you recall some years ago Ontario seriously consider Sharia Law? Not to be abided.

Just now, Realitycheck said:

I did and you found excuses to deny facts. There are none so blind...:rolleyes:

You gave me a wiki article about groups which used to exist but no longer do. If you had a little more honesty then you'd have at least a little honesty.

And I could say the same for intelligence, as well...

4 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Except Jesus said: "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."

Meaning: your old laws are okay as long as they do not violate mine: do unto others, love thy neighbor, etc.

Except never having existed, he never said anything. Just the maundering of primitive men in primitive times.

12 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

No, seriously.

Some people seem to have a problem with taking Islamic violence serious. They much prefer to avoid being critical of Islamic terrorism. After all, no one wants to be called an Islamaphobe and called a racist, right? :D

1 minute ago, Argus said:

You gave me a wiki article about groups which used to exist but no longer do. If you had a little more honesty then you'd have at least a little honesty.

And I could say the same for intelligence, as well...

But several of them still exist and operate and yet you deny that. I wonder why? 

Just now, Realitycheck said:

Except never having existed, he never said anything. Just the maundering of primitive men in primitive times.

Immaterial as Christians believe he did...as do Muslims for a completely different reasons. 

Either way, historical Jesus is just as likely to have existed as any figure from that period.

12 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Lol 

The best quote I ever saw about humans was by Q on Star Trek. Capt. Picard and Q needed to fight together against a common enemy and Picard offered to have him on the ship as long as he could be held in check by Picard. 

He said “Captain, knowing humans as well as you do, would you ever allow yourself to be held powerless by them?”

Burn..... total burn.

The worst fate imaginable is to be under someone else’s total control. 

Sadly, we are all being held powerless by the international globalists and their puppet on a string politicians. We have been made powerless by them. When one owns your politicians and the fake news media what chance does one have to try and get that power off your back? Aw well. 

1 minute ago, eyeball said:

I am serious. Further to that we should make sticking our noses in other people's affairs the way we did one of the worst crimes against humanity that can be committed. 

As long as you pay your dhimmi tax, you'll be free to stay inside your house and never leave. 

7 minutes ago, Realitycheck said:

Stop treating them as though they were special. Do you recall some years ago Ontario seriously consider Sharia Law? Not to be abided.

Then tell that to the leftist liberal media and our politically correct fake politicians to stop treating Muslims like they were special and a gawd's gift to mankind and Canada. 

5 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I am serious. Further to that we should make sticking our noses in other people's affairs the way we did one of the worst crimes against humanity that can be committed. 

You must be talking about communism, right? :D