290 or more Dead in the Largest Terrorist Attack Since 9/11

15 minutes ago, Robert Greene said:

207 people have been killed by these Islamic Scumbags. I have a right to be pissed off. Where's the outrage? People are weak, and make me sick.

Can you distinguish between Christians and a criminal terrorist who calls himself a Christian and murders innocent Muslims at prayer in Quebec?

Can you distinguish between Muslims and criminal terrorists who call themselves Muslims and murder innocent Christians at prayer in Sri Lanka? 

Islamic terrorists are not religious. They don't go to mosques and they are not welcome there. 

Muslims who come to Canada are often running away from Islamic terrorists. Islamic terrorists murder far more Muslims than they do Christians.

Punishing innocent Muslims in Canada for the crimes of crazed criminal terrorists elsewhere who call themselves Islamic ... just makes you a criminal terrorist preying on innocent people. What kind of grown man is so terrified of a piece of cloth? Get a grip, Robert.  

It's a horrible attack, but Muslims who came to Canada for safety DID NOT DO THIS!

We should instead be surrounding our mosques to protect them from unhinged radical (Christian?) terrorists in Canada.

40 minutes ago, jacee said:

Islamic terrorists are not religious. They don't go to mosques and they are not welcome there.

Islamic terrorists are religious.  They are Muslims.  It's like saying white supremacists are not white.

Edited by bcsapper

Has it actually been established that the acts in Sri Lanka were perpetrated by Islamists?  I haven't actually seen anyone claim responsibility, nor have I seen anyone describe those arrested as anything at all.

Edited by bcsapper

26 minutes ago, Robert Greene said:

It time for some non-violent retaliation. It's time to tell the Islamic to go F@ck themselves. I hope someone takes action. Apologize all you want, I'm don't like siting around while hundreds of people get bombed. It's time for us to grow a pair, and tell them they're not welcome. It's time for us to safeguard our future and encourage action. It's time for Muslims to lose their free reign.

I'm not apologizing for anything, I don't care what they wear or what you wear for that matter, ...you want to get dress up in a pink tutu thats your call, does not effect my life one bit........I don't have a problem with Muslims.....I do have issues with Islamic extremists, nor I'm a  big fan of their religion either . That does not mean I want to go around or approve of paintballing Canadian Muslims for shits and giggles...now liberals are free game.....when their only crime was wearing some cloths you don't approve of...

Want to grow a pair , sign up with the Kurds they are looking for a few good men, or women, and Justin says your welcome back home after you attend some arts and crafts plus a poetry class. yes some of them are Muslim , but they hate extremists, well mostly ISIS , not to fussy about turks , Iraqis, either,  there is some history there..... I' d recommend the recruiting office, but they don't take children, or rednecks...

Just a question How is it that cursing out or assaulting  some Canadian Muslims is going to solve this issue you have with bombing...extremism, terrorists, scumbags in other areas of the world....Perhaps it is time for you to grow a pair, there is nothing you can do to change the fact they "Muslims" are here in our nation to start a new life....you might not like it but they are Canadians...Now if they break the law they should go...but wearing some clothing you don't like is not breaking any laws....you need to let it go....

Attack on churches is unacceptable, it is a barbaric, inhumane and unspeakably EVIL attack, whether it's on Mosque or Church, regardless who commits this hideous terrorist attacks!

I pray that the perpetrators be brought to justice & be given exemplary punishment for their mass killings and  desecration of the churches 

I extend my grief, sadness, and condolences to Christians and Sri Lankans everywhere. The safety and security of people of all faiths in their places of worship are inviolable in Islam.

Edited by Saudi Monitor

14 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

I'm not apologizing for anything, I don't care what they wear or what you wear for that matter, ...you want to get dress up in a pink tutu thats your call, does not effect my life one bit........I don't have a problem with Muslims.....I do have issues with Islamic extremists, nor I'm a  big fan of their religion either . That does not mean I want to go around or approve of paintballing Canadian Muslims for shits and giggles...now liberals are free game.....when their only crime was wearing some cloths you don't approve of...

Want to grow a pair , sign up with the Kurds they are looking for a few good men, or women, and Justin says your welcome back home after you attend some arts and crafts plus a poetry class. yes some of them are Muslim , but they hate extremists, well mostly ISIS , not to fussy about turks , Iraqis, either,  there is some history there..... I' d recommend the recruiting office, but they don't take children, or rednecks...

Just a question How is it that cursing out or assaulting  some Canadian Muslims is going to solve this issue you have with bombing...extremism, terrorists, scumbags in other areas of the world....Perhaps it is time for you to grow a pair, there is nothing you can do to change the fact they "Muslims" are here in our nation to start a new life....you might not like it but they are Canadians...Now if they break the law they should go...but wearing some clothing you don't like is not breaking any laws....you need to let it go....

Fine, Then they need to start a new life. Don't come here if you're going to prance around in a veil and try and convert westerners into supporting Sharia Law. If you love Sharia Law, then stay your Sharia Country.

If you come here for refuge, then act like a refugee. Don't say you're a victim of an oppressive regime, and then prance around wearing the same uniform. Seriously, come to Canada if you plan on becoming Canadian. If you're coming here to shove your religion down our throats then GTFO.

Stop wearing Burkas in our shopping malls. You can do that in your own F@cking country.

Edited by Robert Greene
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, jacee said:

Can you distinguish between Christians and a criminal terrorist who calls himself a Christian and murders innocent Muslims at prayer in Quebec?

Can you distinguish between Muslims and criminal terrorists who call themselves Muslims and murder innocent Christians at prayer in Sri Lanka? 

Muslims who come to Canada are often running away from Islamic terrorists. Islamic terrorists murder far more Muslims than they do Christians.

Punishing innocent Muslims in Canada for the crimes of crazed criminal terrorists elsewhere who call themselves Islamic ... just makes you a criminal terrorist preying on innocent people. What kind of grown man is so terrified of a piece of cloth? Get a grip, Robert.  

It's a horrible attack, but Muslims who came to Canada for safety DID NOT DO THIS!

We should instead be surrounding our mosques to protect them from unhinged radical (Christian?) terrorists in Canada.

If I was rich, I'd offer you a roundtrip ticket to Stockholm, Sweden. After you get gangraped at a concert, maybe you will change your mind. You probably live somewhere in Northern Ontario, and have no idea how bad things have become.

Edited by Robert Greene

24 minutes ago, Saudi Monitor said:

Attack on churches is unacceptable, it is a barbaric, inhumane and unspeakably EVIL attack, whether it's on Mosque or Church, regardless who commits this hideous terrorist attacks!

I pray that the perpetrators be brought to justice & be given exemplary punishment for their mass killings and  desecration of the churches 

I extend my grief, sadness, and condolences to Christians and Sri Lankans everywhere. The safety and security of people of all faiths in their places of worship are inviolable in Islam.

Will you condemn Saudi Arabia, or just the extremist who expose you?

Edited by Robert Greene

2 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Has it actually been established that the acts in Sri Lanka were perpetrated by Islamists?  I haven't actually seen anyone claim responsibility, nor have I seen anyone describe those arrested as anything at all.

Good question. 

Thirteen arrested...no idea who. While Tamil terrorists have used suicide bombers during their war, their targets were the Ceylonese military. Not a lot of point to suicide bomb churches of potential supporters and hotels full of foreign tourists. Let's err on the side of caution and say that an organized group of folks are trying to make Islam..heh...look bad.

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

Good question. 

Thirteen arrested...no idea who. While Tamil terrorists have used suicide bombers during their war, their targets were the Ceylonese military. Not a lot of point to suicide bomb churches of potential supporters and hotels full of foreign tourists. Let's err on the side of caution and say that an organized group of folks are trying to make Islam..heh...look bad.

I did read in the Grauniad reporting on the negligence of the authorities to act on intelligence that said these attacks were coming that the group named in the warnings was the "National Thowheeth Jama’ath".  Never heard of them.  But apparently they are Islamist.  They still haven't been officially blamed, as far as I know.

1 minute ago, bcsapper said:

I did read in the Grauniad reporting on the negligence of the authorities to act on intelligence that said these attacks were coming that the group named in the warnings was the "National Thowheeth Jama’ath".  Never heard of them.  But apparently they are Islamist.  They still haven't been officially blamed, as far as I know.

Heard similar reports, myself.

3 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Islamic terrorists are religious.  They are Muslims.  It's like saying white supremacists are not white.

No.

It's like saying white supremacist terrorists are not Christian.

The creep who killed 50 Muslims in NZ was not a Christian as he claimed. 

Terrorists claim a religion as justification.

But they are all just violent criminal terrorists. 

8 minutes ago, jacee said:

No.

Do you have any clue what they're saying in Western Mosques? You're probably live near Grassy Narrows, so you wouldn't know. See what this preacher says.

Edited by Robert Greene

"The Queen looked cozy and cute, all bundled up in a light brown topcoat with a stylish Burberry headscarf," II tried copying the photo but I am sure you already know our Head of State and head of the Christian Church often wears a head scarf. image.png.c194bc9325cb0dc03c671b8645343707.pngimage.png.6ea16dc759cd4c1d7e4f58daed20081f.png

Edited by Queenmandy85
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

"The Queen looked cozy and cute, all bundled up in a light brown topcoat with a stylish Burberry headscarf," II tried copying the photo but I am sure you already know our Head of State and head of the Christian Church often wears a head scarf. 

Our head of State is an unelected dictator, and if Canada had any self respect, we would kick her out the door.

Edited by Robert Greene

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-48012085

290 people have died, including suicide bombers.

24 arrested.

It's unclear who the terrorists are, 

The government has blamed a little-known local jihadist group, National Thowheed Jamath, although no-one has yet admitted carrying out the attacks.

But the article below seems to suggest the terrorists may be Buddhist militants. 

https://qz.com/india/1601189/why-ntj-sri-lanka-allegedly-attacked-christians-and-churches/

"Recent years have seen the rise of militant forms of Buddhism in Sri Lanka and Christians have been among its targets. For example, the ultra-nationalist Buddhist organization, the Bodu Bala Sena (also known as Buddhist Power Force) demanded that Pope Francis apologize for the “atrocities” committed by colonial powers."

Edited by jacee

13 hours ago, Robert Greene said:

I'm just venting some frustrations. My ideas aren't realistic. I do think we need to Ban the veil, and do some basic monitoring of the Mosques. We need to come up with some ideas, because this is getting out of control.

Maybe hold off on any vendettas: It is not yet clear that the attackers claim to be Muslim. 

In Sri Lanka, there is a struggle between nationalist Buddhists and colonial Christian powers. 

16 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Let's hope it's not the good old muslims this time.

It never is. 

Violent criminal terrorists only claim a religion to justify violence and homicide.

Just like parents who murder their children and justify it with 'They're in a better place now, in God's hands.'  Did Christianity lead them to murder their children? They would say so. But I don't think so.

Edited by jacee

10 hours ago, jacee said:

No.

No it's not.  White supremacists are Christian if they say they are, but their motivation is their colour and their racism.  The motivation of Islamic terrrorists is their religion.  They are Muslims.  You don't get to tell them they are not.