Why doesn't the world stop this US foreign policy?

14 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

So you know that you want Americans dead, you just can't say why. 

No, I can say why, to give me and others out there peace.

Wrong. You definitely favour one or two countries over and above America.....

If the number of complaints from Canadians, Europeans, Asians and so fourth goes through the roof for those nations.... I'll ask the same question I'm asking right now about those countries.

You know that it will be easy for people to understand your hatred and how misguided it is when they know that you stand for religious fanaticism, terrorism and death cults.

I don't stand for any of those.

Would religious fanatics want freedom of religion? I do.

Would death cults want people to live? I do.

Would a terrorist want people to be happy? I do.

On 4/20/2019 at 9:04 PM, John Otis said:

So nobody wants to destroy them, okay, fine. Waiting for them to get destroyed is probably going to take a long time too but okay, fine.

But how come no nation or nations, including Canada, has stopped this foreign policy that people all over the internet, including Canadians,  keep complaining about, whatever it is?

This is the number one reason people keep complaining about it, the number one and I don't care what it is, all I want to know is why hasn't it been stopped.

So people of mapleleafweb.com, can you please answer me this question, in a civilized way too, please.

Canada is a very weak country militarily.

If the US is destroyed.  We will have Russian overlords. Say goodbye to any freedom you enjoy today.

If ypu think Putin gives a shit about human rights youre crazy.

Or China.  China woukd be even worse.

17 hours ago, John Otis said:

No, I can say why, to give me and others out there peace.

So you think that if you kill all the Americans there will just be peace? That's literally the stupidest thing that I have ever heard in my entire life, and I'm including AOC quotes.

If the number of complaints from Canadians, Europeans, Asians and so fourth goes through the roof for those nations.... I'll ask the same question I'm asking right now about those countries.

So I said that you favoured one or two countries over America, but you wouldn't name them, and you just dodged around that. We both know that it's because you don't want to name the dictatorships that you admire. You would lose all credibility.

It ain't my first rodeo son. I know exactly what types of people dislike America. 

I don't stand for any of those.

Let's just be clear that when you said "those" you were referring to "terrorism, death cults and religious fanatacism". 

I'm just going to go ahead and say that you're a liar or you would have named the countries whose governments you actually admire over and above the USA.

Would religious fanatics want freedom of religion? I do.

Then why do you abhor the USA? It's famous for religious freedoms. If you were in Iran talking about the Ayatollah like people talk about Trump every day then you'd be dead before the end of the first week. If you were openly promoting Cristianity there you wouldn't live an hour. 

So how does America make it to number one on your chit list if you're really interested in Freedom of religion?

Can you say right here and now that Saudi Arabia, Iran and Qatar are shithole countries?

Would death cults want people to live? I do.

BS. You just talked about killing all Americans in an earlier post in this thread. You're literally proposing genocide in one post, and claiming to want people to live two posts later.

Would a terrorist want people to be happy? I do.

Terrorists want people to be happy John. In exactly the same way that you want people to be happy. They want Americans to be killed. 

See the company you keep John? Are you proud of that?

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

So you think that if you kill all the Americans there will just be peace?

Yes. If the annihilation of their entire population is what is needed to bring about the happiness that I speak off..... so be it. 

Ma'am all this talk about China and Russia and terrorists and freedom of religion has nothing to do with why I hope death comes to visit them soon. I'm not a nationalist either; America has not attacked my country in fact, it has never hurt me. I'm no communist and I'm not a member of anything.

Ma'am, all I want is for people to be happy, why is that so hard to understand? 

To give the people of the world peace of mind, peace of the soul and peace with each human being on this Earth.

To go on YouTube and not have to come across angry comments anymore.

To stop these protesters and activists.

To stop these narcissists.

To stop anger and hate.

That is all I want.

2 minutes ago, John Otis said:

Yes. If the annihilation of their entire population is what is needed to bring about the happiness that I speak off..... so be it. 

Ma'am all this talk about China and Russia and terrorists and freedom of religion has nothing to do with why I hope death comes to visit them soon. I'm not a nationalist either; America has not attacked my country in fact, it has never hurt me. I'm no communist and I'm not a member of anything.

Ma'am, all I want is for people to be happy, why is that so hard to understand? 

To give the people of the world peace of mind, peace of the soul and peace with each human being on this Earth.

To go on YouTube and not have to come across angry comments anymore.

To stop these protesters and activists.

To stop these narcissists.

To stop anger and hate.

That is all I want.

I just can't picture you contributing to society, hugging your children, doing volunteer work, or helping anyone in any capacity that doesn't involve murder and/or torture. 

6 minutes ago, John Otis said:

So what you are saying is that Canadians are all talk and no walk?

A war between Canada and the US would last twelve seconds, give or take twelve seconds, and Canada never talked the talk. We're not expected to walk the walk.

You have the global awareness of a 7 year old.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

I just can't picture you contributing to society, hugging your children, doing volunteer work, or helping anyone in any capacity that doesn't involve murder and/or torture. 

It is justice, not murder. 

One day my I will live to see a world without anger, without hatred, without bitterness, without jealousy, without sadness.

You better get your family out of there soon.

7 hours ago, John Otis said:

Didn't you do this:

height.630.no_border.width.1200.jpg

If you did it once, you can do it again.

Britain did that, but it’s no shocker that you’re so utterly ignorant that you didn’t know.

Youre the poster boy for “a little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing”.

Your handlers tell you enough just to fill you with rage and hatred, and make you believe that killing more people will lead to peace. “Now go get yourself some virgins in heaven Johnny! We will just stay here and marry four really boring actual women. We’re so jealous of you”.

It’s safe to say that you’re on a terrorist watch-list. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, John Otis said:

It is justice, not murder. 

One day my I will live to see a world without anger, without hatred, without bitterness, without jealousy, without sadness.

You better get your family out of there soon.

Have we seen enough of this guy now? 

WTF do you need to say around here to get banned?