Why doesn't the world stop this US foreign policy?

So nobody wants to destroy them, okay, fine. Waiting for them to get destroyed is probably going to take a long time too but okay, fine.

But how come no nation or nations, including Canada, has stopped this foreign policy that people all over the internet, including Canadians,  keep complaining about, whatever it is?

This is the number one reason people keep complaining about it, the number one and I don't care what it is, all I want to know is why hasn't it been stopped.

So people of mapleleafweb.com, can you please answer me this question, in a civilized way too, please.

11 hours ago, John Otis said:

So nobody wants to destroy them, okay, fine. Waiting for them to get destroyed is probably going to take a long time too but okay, fine.

But how come no nation or nations, including Canada, has stopped this foreign policy that people all over the internet, including Canadians,  keep complaining about, whatever it is?

This is the number one reason people keep complaining about it, the number one and I don't care what it is, all I want to know is why hasn't it been stopped.

So people of mapleleafweb.com, can you please answer me this question, in a civilized way too, please.

Sit. Let's talk. How long have you had a desire to destroy America?

Why do you think you feel this way?

Do you feel this way about oh say China, Iran, North Korea, Russia or Dolly Parton?

• Haha 1

Seems we have the usual visitors from Kazakastan with us on this thread. Comrades welcome. Are you Russians or do you bounce in from Iran? Well? Hi to you. These periodic visits to Maple Leaf are wonderful but your obsession with hating "America" is hilarious. Really it is.

Listen comrades I never liked Hilary, but your Trump boy is a disaster. Julian Asssange showed me the pictures you have on him. Melania is quite something. Now I know why Donald's hair is yellow.

Speaking about that before you piss further  on the US, do you intend to live without all the things you have in your life as a result of spin offs from the US military industrial network? Show me you will  and  I will take your criticism seriously. Until you do comrade(s) may I say there is nothing more hilarious than an agent provocateur who drinks Coke and stuffs his righteous face with Big Mac's and smokes Marlboros. Viva Che boys. P.s. I know Melania is transgender. All the first ladies are. Please everyone knows. That's why you killed Joan Rivers.

Edited by Rue
  • Thanks 1

The answer to your question is the internet is full of ignorant contrarians like me, who with argue about anything and love to hear the sound of their own voice and know nothing. We are extraordinarily cavalier with other peoples lives and use hate to cover up our own inadequacies.

I acknowledge that most members of this forum are not like that, but the recent spate of anti-American posts indicates there is at least one, (hopefully only one using multiple accounts).

Why would the world wish ill on the one world power that is the first, and so far, the only one to imbue its foreign policy with a sense of generosity. When their actions have negative impacts, it is usually the result of unintended consequences, not malevolent design.

Edited by Queenmandy85
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, John Otis said:

What particular US policy are you talking about? 

And when you come here to say "USA is bad", you need to let us know who you think is good, so that we know how seriously to take you.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Your question has already been satisfied...you just don't like the answer.

No, it has never been. Even on other forums, no one has ever given me at least a satisfying answer.

Most of the responses are:

"they are destroying themselves, no need to interfere"..... like what Mrs. eyeball has suggested

"they are too powerful to be destroyed"

None of these answer my question because number one relies too much on wishful thinking and number two is just plain cowardice.

That is why I am hoping canucks may be smart enough to give an answer.

Edited by John Otis

16 hours ago, Rue said:

How long have you had a desire to destroy America?

It was 2016 or 2017 when I came up with the idea. I just got so irritated with the constant complaining over at YouTube, Yahoo, Quora and so many others and then one day, the thought occurred to me. And it's not a desire but just a question and maybe a desire for those who do want it gone to full fill it so that they can have peace.

16 hours ago, Rue said:

Why do you think you feel this way?

Do you feel this way about oh say China, Iran, North Korea, Russia or Dolly Parton?

Because their constant whining is annoying. Instead of planning an invasion or planning another 9/11, they sit in front of their computer ranting about how evil America is. Doing those things won't make things better.

16 hours ago, Rue said:

No to all because nobody talks about them and whenever it happens, it is rare. Maybe when the internet is full of rants about them and I start to get irritated, then yes.

15 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

The answer to your question is the internet is full of ignorant contrarians like me, who with argue about anything and love to hear the sound of their own voice and know nothing.

As I delve deeper into this, I realize that these ignorant contrarians are not ignorant contrarians at all.

9 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

What particular US policy are you talking about? 

That.... I don't know. All I know is people are complaining. If I ever come across these kinds of people, I'll ask them.

9 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

And when you come here to say "USA is bad", you need to let us know who you think is good, so that we know how seriously to take you.

I don't think anybody is good.

Edited by John Otis

That.... I don't know. All I know is people are complaining. If I ever come across these kinds of people, I'll ask them.

So you know that you want Americans dead, you just can't say why. 

I don't think anybody is good.

Wrong. You definitely favour one or two countries over and above America, you just lack the courage and conviction to name them. You know that it will be easy for people to understand your hatred and how misguided it is when they know that you stand for religious fanaticism, terrorism and death cults.

Why is this wrong:

main_900.jpg?1420519543

But not this:

cwvgvufxcaaujxz.jpg

?

They're both wrong John. But it's people of your ilk, who try to use the images of dead children to spark the next round of hate, who are responsible for those dead kids.

Whats your best reason for the existence of terrorism John? Is it because Israel, like Pakistan, was given their own country in the 1940's? Is it because Israel didn't commit genocide against the Palestinians like the Pakistanis did against the Hindus, Sikhs, etc that were in Pakistan when the nation was formed? Would the world be a better place now if Israel did what Pakistan did, and just ethnically cleansed the area so that there were no "refugee camps"?

If you can cease to be an extreme religious bigot then you can reconcile yourself with the existence of Israel. If you can reconcile yourself with the existence of Israel then you will cease to justify/support terrorism. If less people justify/support terrorism then there will be less Islamic State jihadis to kill, and less innocent civilians will get caught in the crossfire. 

You must have loved the fact that Trump stood up to Assad when he gassed those children, right? Just admit it, Trump is your hero.

14 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

.......who are responsible for those dead kids.

According to where I got it from.... well you know who already.....

That is why I believe that without them, people like these children would be much happier.

14 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

If you can cease to be an extreme religious bigot then you can reconcile yourself with the existence of Israel.

When have I ever used the word of God to justify what I have asked? All I want is to bring happiness to people world wide, God or no God.

And I don't care about Israel.

Edited by John Otis