Don't Vote For Bernier

12 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

How many people on this forum have said or told you directly your full of shit....and not all of them are conservatives....you can call me what every you like, but where I'm from your blowing hot air out your arse… And your source WTF, thats not making a huge leap is it....

How many are in denial is not my problem. 

39 minutes ago, Realitycheck said:

How many are in denial is not my problem. 

Your right, but as the old saying goes, sounds like shit, smells like shit, feels like shit,  taste like shit odds are it is shit....

On 5/4/2019 at 6:36 AM, Realitycheck said:

Like Kenny, Scheer is a religious white racist. Just ask yourself if that is who you want as Prime Minister? Scheer would be a poor man's Trump. He is a US-style Republican with all the warts and pus that represents. Trudeau is a feckless weenie to be sure. But better a mindless dilettante that a racist, religious bigot.  

That's a serious accusation which comes with a burden of proof. Trot out something to back your unsubstantiated claims or shut up.

• Like 1

On 5/4/2019 at 7:21 AM, Realitycheck said:

That is exactly what you'll get with a Scheer government. If you don't realize Scheer's base is composed mostly of white racists, you haven't been paying attention. Kenny and Scheer share the same ideological pew and Kenny is well known to be a supporter of white racists and due to his ridiculous religious beliefs, hates the LGetc community and has said so publicly. This is exactly what you will get with a Scheer government. 

Second baseless allegation, zero proof, and I know for a fact that you don't have proof that "Scheer's base is composed mostly of white racists" so that makes you a liar or an idiot.

On 5/4/2019 at 7:45 AM, Realitycheck said:

that white racist base could put Scheer into office, 

3 posts, all of them predicated on baseless insults. Do you see a pattern forming? Hint: it has something to do with you looking like more and more of an idiot every time you post.

On 5/4/2019 at 7:50 AM, Realitycheck said:

I have met Scheer and talked to him and found him to be as shallow as piss on a plate and as appetizing. He will say almost anything to ingratiate himself with potential voters...anything but the truth.

If you switched the name Trudeau in for Scheer that would make a lot more sense. At least we know that Trudeau's words are worthless now. We've yet to find out whether or not Scheer will live up to his major promises. Or whether or not his balance will budget itself lol.

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/ken-pereira-runs-maxime-bernier-1.5143089

Former union leader Ken Pereira, a conspiracy theorist, will run in the federal election for the People's Party of Canada, the new political party led by Maxime Bernier.

Pereira will run in the riding of Portneuf–Jacques-Cartier, which covers the area northwest of Quebec City, Bernier confirmed to Radio-Canada on Tuesday. The riding is currently held by the Conservatives.

On a YouTube channel he co-hosts, Pereira speaks about a purported international ring of pedophiles that performs occult rituals. He also claims the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on the United States were a false flag operation to justify new wars.

Bernier is officially running a campaign that will establish him as a media figure (ie. a conspiracist clown) after the election.  Good news for Scheer.

Your not one of those closet conservatives are you Michael, afraid that Max will shave points of Scheers majority.... I had you pegged for a liberal, or NDP guy.....one of the more level headed people on this forum, except for this interest with Mad Max not sure what it is that you dislike about him.

I'm sure if we all had lists of scandals or nut jobs in each party, the lists would be long and distinguished....  

54 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

Your not one of those closet conservatives are you Michael, afraid that Max will shave points of Scheers majority.... I had you pegged for a liberal, or NDP guy.....one of the more level headed people on this forum, except for this interest with Mad Max not sure what it is that you dislike about him.

I'm sure if we all had lists of scandals or nut jobs in each party, the lists would be long and distinguished....  

I don't care much either way about Max.  If fringe parties pop up to syphon off the crazies that's good for all of us, but he seems wrongheaded.  I think Scheer will win a minority, Trudeau will be gone and the Liberals will win in 2 years with Freeland... but I don't make predictions :D

In the grand scheme of things Max is not going to make a difference in this coming election, He might get 3 to 4 % of the vote, Thats not going to make a difference in Scheer's already majority numbers in the polls....Those numbers are only get stronger, as the liberals can't help but sabotage their election run with scandals after scandal....He's well past panic mode... even he knows he is done, and the liberal brand is damaged beyond repair for quit some time. Freeland is not going to be the next liberal Queen...she's going down with Justins ship....

It's the other fringe parties like NDP and Green party that will benefit from voters with now where to go ie fleeing liberals , I mean you can't really tell me both platforms are really any good...or reasonable.. they are just what is second best.....

And there is more than enough crazies left for all the rest of the parties....even the liberals..

7 hours ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Freeland is done . . . 

Lost all respect for her when she sided with Trudeau on the JWR / JP ousting.

Freeland isn't respected as a trade negotiator.  She's ripe for the UN or some other Intellectual-ineffectual position.

Again, she's done.

Ok - well if YOU don't like her, Banana, then her political career is finished :D 

Repeat that she's done 'twice' and we ALL GET IT !

Never mind that she guided Canada through the most difficult negotiations maybe in our history.  She stood with the cabinet on the JWR affair !

4 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Ok - well if YOU don't like her, Banana, then her political career is finished :D 

Never mind that she guided Canada through the most difficult negotiations maybe in our history.  She stood with the cabinet on the JWR affair !

She went out of her way to support Trudeau and denigrate JWR, which does not speak well of her integrity. She 'guided' us through negotiations? We need the inside information on that to determine whether Canada could easily have settled with the US years ago but for the Liberal's intransigence about issues like gender equality, unions and climate change. You're quick to congratulate her because eventually we did a deal, but there's little evidence to support her being useful to that deal. From accounts in media the white house loathed her. Her decision to appear on stage with people mocking Trump is well-known there and when you piss off Trump you can expect him to do his best to make you look bad.

7 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

I'll say it once . . .I don't really care what you think.

Freeland is damaged goods . . . . just like her boss. Neither is respected on the 'big stage'.