Don't Vote For Bernier

22 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Depends on the virtue we are breaking. Rather than give a specific example, I will refer to the saying "sometimes it's easier to ask for forgiveness, than permission." Now you can find places to plug that idea in.

Because if the virtue gets out of hand, it gets a little too gosh-darned virtuous and then nothing gets done.

Like what you and realitycheck are doing.

Changing the subject from the one virtue I mentioned to the many you guys are determined to bury it under.

2 minutes ago, Realitycheck said:

Ok. I get it. You are afraid of taking a stand on which morality is the one you would have us all follow. Got it. <_< 

Really? You're the one who's dancing around pointing at everything but the one I'm standing on.

1 minute ago, eyeball said:

Really? You're the one who's dancing around pointing at everything but the one I'm standing on.

You didn't mention any particular victue, you merely said "Canadian" I pointed out there is more than one Canadian collection of virtues and that's is when you ran for the hills with your ragged tail tucked between your withered flanks.

4 minutes ago, Realitycheck said:

You didn't mention any particular victue, you merely said "Canadian" I pointed out there is more than one Canadian collection of virtues and that's is when you ran for the hills with your ragged tail tucked between your withered flanks.

I said virtue as its commonly defined in a dictionary.  Run that thru your particle accelerator and smash it into a million pieces and ask if I meant this piece or that one all you want but at the end of the day I'll still be talking about the one I started with - the highest one.

32 minutes ago, Argus said:

He seems to be bitching about how corrupt the UN is and how much money it wastes. Both of which are absolutely true.

Insinuating an intent not demonstrated by him is pure hubris on your part.

No, he is commenting on the threat of us losing sovereignty.  To oppose UN membership is completely in line with his statements and appeals to his base.

19 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I said virtue as its commonly defined in a dictionary.  Run that thru your particle accelerator and smash it into a million pieces and ask if I meant this piece or that one all you want but at the end of the day I'll still be talking about the one I started with - the highest one.

But, every religion believes theirs is the highest one, though history can cleanly and clearly show that belief to be false. So, come clean now, which-to you-is the "highest" one? 

11 minutes ago, Realitycheck said:

But, every religion believes theirs is the highest one, though history can cleanly and clearly show that belief to be false. So, come clean now, which-to you-is the "highest" one? 

Islam's of course.

21 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Islam's of course.

You mean these virtues? 

Islam, The Religion of Violence, Not a Religion of Peace

The same is not true when it comes to Islam.  By most conservative counts, the Quran contains over 100 passages that call Muslims to take up arms against unbelievers in the name of Allah.

“Kill them [unbelievers] wherever you find them… And fight them until there is no more unbelief and worship is for Allah alone” (Quran 2:191-193).

“Strike off their heads and strike from them every fingertip” (Quran 8:12).

“Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties; in exchange for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah, so they slay and are slain” (Quran 9:111).

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

No, he is commenting on the threat of us losing sovereignty.  To oppose UN membership is completely in line with his statements and appeals to his base.

I would personally like to see Canada have nothing to do with the UN anymore, and I believe that Bernier would like to do this also. Hundreds of millions of our Canadian tax dollars could be saved and better spent in Canada, and not in some third world hell hole country. The UN third world controlled communist dictatorship is what the rest of the free world does not need around. The UN has has not done a dam thing to bring about world peace, solve poverty and hunger.

But,  on the contrary, all the UN has done is to help create more wars, more poverty and more hunger around the world. Even this dumb white racist nationalist conservative guy like me can see that. Why can't those dumb ass leftist liberals see that? It's time to tear down the UN building and build and put up something that will be better for the people of New York that they can use for their own benefit. The UN has outlived it's useless life and needs to be eliminated. I believe that Bernier is the man for the PM's job in Canada, and he truly is a real and true conservative who believes in more freedom, less government and less taxes. How can Bernier make anything worse in Canada than what it is already in thanks to all of the past PM's that Canada has had in the past and who have done everything they can to try and make Canada not so great?   I will be voting for Maxine Bernier for PM of Canada. Go, Bernier, go.  :D  

Edited by taxme

On 5/5/2019 at 12:49 AM, Realitycheck said:

Since Kenny has been filmed associating with white racists and has never condemned them and since Trump is a proven racist...well, there isn't anything being pulled out of anything. 

And here I thought you were smarter than the average liberal, Show me proof that Kenny or sheer is a white racist....If we use your level of proof Justin has been filmed with known terrorist, gay people, criminals, French separatists, take your pick, maybe he is all of the above and more....

1 hour ago, Army Guy said:

And here I thought you were smarter than the average liberal, Show me proof that Kenny or sheer is a white racist....If we use your level of proof Justin has been filmed with known terrorist, gay people, criminals, French separatists, take your pick, maybe he is all of the above and more....

A) I am not a Liberal. The fact you need to label people who disagree reveals your insecurity. Proof of Kenny's racist  leanings have been posted here earlier. It is typical of Zealots to demand proof already provided. Gays are not terrorists and despising people for the way they were born is vile...and very xian.

19 hours ago, Realitycheck said:

A) I am not a Liberal. The fact you need to label people who disagree reveals your insecurity.

You must be awfully insecure, then, given all the labeling you do.

On 5/6/2019 at 10:39 PM, Realitycheck said:

A) I am not a Liberal. The fact you need to label people who disagree reveals your insecurity. Proof of Kenny's racist  leanings have been posted here earlier. It is typical of Zealots to demand proof already provided. Gays are not terrorists and despising people for the way they were born is vile...and very xian.

Your sure acting like one, liberal that is.  And I might point out that it was you who has been labeling everyone here, and once I asked you for proof you've curled up like a child, and reverted to calling me names....and your right you can't help it you were born that way...

• Haha 1

Just now, Army Guy said:

Your sure acting like one, liberal that is.  And I might point out that it was you who has been labeling everyone here, and once I asked you for proof you've curled up like a child, and reverted to calling me names....and your right you can't help it you were born that way...

I don't label, I define. Proof of Kenny's racist and religious bigotry has been produced earlier either on this thread or another you are haunting. You know it, I know it and you are not happy with it.

On 5/5/2019 at 1:24 PM, Michael Hardner said:

Thats a reach, even for you.

1 minute ago, Realitycheck said:

I don't label, I define. Proof of Kenny's racist and religious bigotry has been produced earlier either on this thread or another you are haunting. You know it, I know it and you are not happy with it.

No, what you do is make shit up on the fly, like every other liberal...most people call it Bullshiting ...not labeling or defining....i'll define that for you, thats when everything that comes out of your mouth is a lie....this is labeling, your a typical liberal.... 

Your posts don't lie, they are right there for everyone to see, you have labeled and judged these people without much evidence, or proof...your just making assumptions, and when I made those same assumptions you labeled me. but that is a typical liberal response, only the liberals have the power to judge and comment on what is racists or white nationalist, and god forbid we being the majority of Canadians have no voice or rights to judge any liberal ...  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

No, what you do is make shit up on the fly, like every other liberal...most people call it Bullshiting ...not labeling or defining....i'll define that for you, thats when everything that comes out of your mouth is a lie....this is labeling, your a typical liberal.... 

Your posts don't lie, they are right there for everyone to see, you have labeled and judged these people without much evidence, or proof...your just making assumptions, and when I made those same assumptions you labeled me. but that is a typical liberal response, only the liberals have the power to judge and comment on what is racists or white nationalist, and god forbid we being the majority of Canadians have no voice or rights to judge any liberal ...  

You are clearly one of those Reform Party Zealots who is not the least bit interested in anything which doesn't bolster your narrow beliefs and definitely not interested in any evidence contrary to your mindless devotion to ignorance.

• Confused 1

Come on, you can clearly do better than that, I mean for a liberal thats entry level stuff, use that powerful intellect you have, dig deep I know you can do it....shit not even a good old liberal throw back like your a  white nationalists, racist bastard, or it's harpers fault....comment....come on Justin JR use some imagination here...tell us how you really feel..

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Realitycheck said:

You are clearly one of those Reform Party Zealots who is not the least bit interested in anything which doesn't bolster your narrow beliefs and definitely not interested in any evidence contrary to your mindless devotion to ignorance.

Your idiotic opinions are not 'evidence'. Nor are the idiotic opinions of your fellow fringe leftists.

Edited by Argus
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Argus said:

Your idiotic opinions are not 'evidence'. Nor are the idiotic opinions of your fellow fringe leftists.

The links were posted and I know you and Army guy saw them. You are simply using the ignoramus approach of demanding proof already provided in order to avoid having to deal with reality.

On 5/8/2019 at 8:25 PM, Realitycheck said:

How many people on this forum have said or told you directly your full of shit....and not all of them are conservatives....you can call me what every you like, but where I'm from your blowing hot air out your arse… And your source WTF, thats not making a huge leap is it....

• Haha 1