Don't Vote For Bernier

19 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Wrong. He's going to promise all that because he knows that he's not going to win anyways. 

The PPC is like a double-edged sword for the Conservative Party. It's good because it draws all the racists away from the Conservatives, but it's bad because it will also leech other votes away as well.

A vote for the PPC is basically a vote for the Liberals: If you voted PPC, and there were 500 PPC votes in your riding, and the Conservatives lost a seat to the libs by 300 votes, would you still be happy with your PPC vote?

You don't sound very confident in your candidate, even though the latest polls put him ahead by more than 5 % points...and would you bet your life that Andrew is going to keep ALL his campaign promises, since we are both adults here, which PM has kept ALL their promises...I mean we are talking about Canadian politics here, where they can lie , cheat , do what ever it takes to stay in power with no accounting for any of it even the citizens don't really give a shit they can't remember all the scandals come voting time any way.....

Yes now your starting to sound like a liberal, if we talk about conservatives , we must bring in the fact we are all racists, white nationalist, with huge swastikas carved into our chests in some satanic ceremony, in which we roast over an open pit  immigrants and Frenchmen and I'm hoping one day liberals ..... 

Here's the thing I've been voting Conservative pretty much my entire life, until this election, I don't like their direction, nor do I like where Andrews is taking them, they are more liberal than conservative.....I want a change, they have disappointed me for the last time...That is my right given to me under the constitution...As for drawing votes away from the Cons, yes that is going to happen , as well from the liberals, and other parties that are tired as I am of all the same shit , just wrapped in a different box....

Would it bother me if the cons lost a seat, to the lib tards , no it would not, and if Justin gets another term as PM , thats because the liberals are not done with destroying the nation, and they have retained the popular vote, thats how democracy works , I don't have to like it , but thats how this whole voting thing works.........not because I voted for Max....but because Andrew did not do his job very well...If your that concerned about the cons winning get out there and start canvassing for Andrew....

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Army Guy said:

You don't sound very confident in your candidate, even though the latest polls put him ahead by more than 5 % points...and would you bet your life that Andrew is going to keep ALL his campaign promises, since we are both adults here, which PM has kept ALL their promises...I mean we are talking about Canadian politics here, where they can lie , cheat , do what ever it takes to stay in power with no accounting for any of it even the citizens don't really give a shit they can't remember all the scandals come voting time any way.....

Yes now your starting to sound like a liberal, if we talk about conservatives , we must bring in the fact we are all racists, white nationalist, with huge swastikas carved into our chests in some satanic ceremony, in which we roast over an open pit  immigrants and Frenchmen and I'm hoping one day liberals ..... 

Here's the thing I've been voting Conservative pretty much my entire life, until this election, I don't like their direction, nor do I like where Andrews is taking them, they are more liberal than conservative.....I want a change, they have disappointed me for the last time...That is my right given to me under the constitution...As for drawing votes away from the Cons, yes that is going to happen , as well from the liberals, and other parties that are tired as I am of all the same shit , just wrapped in a different box....

Would it bother me if the cons lost a seat, to the lib tards , no it would not, and if Justin gets another term as PM , thats because the liberals are not done with destroying the nation, and they have retained the popular vote, thats how democracy works , I don't have to like it , but thats how this whole voting thing works.........not because I voted for Max....but because Andrew did not do his job very well...If your that concerned about the cons winning get out there and start canvassing for Andrew....

I don't blame Scheer for the direction that his leadership appears to be heading right now. It might not be the most conservative one, ie primarily focused on jobs and the economy, but it's the right direction for taking votes from the middle, and those are always the most important votes.

There are Canadians who would never vote Conservative (or get a job), and there are Canadians who would never vote Liberal. In the middle there are millions of voters who are being led around by the nose by CTV and CBC, and they will decide the next election. 

Just remember that all of those people, by virtue of the fact that they are in the middle, are already somewhat to the left of Scheer's party. The media is doing their level best to convince the voters that the Liberals are the conscience of Canada and the Conservatives are alt-right. If Scheer even makes one comment that CTV and CBC can get some traction with, they'll stay on it like a dog on a bone and it could easily lose his party 5% or more of the popular vote.

CTV and CBC will downplay all of Trudeau's faults, misquotes, scandals and lies for the next 50,000 years, but Scheer's comments will constantly be skewed in a negative manner and that negative version will be broadcast over and over for months.

Remember Duffygate was HEADLINE NEWS YOU GOTTA SEE IT!!!!! for 3 years, and it was over $90,000 - that's just one meal for Trudeau's family when they're on a private jet from Ottawa to Hull. SNC Lavalin is already getting the cold shoulder from our media and it's just been a couple of months.

That's why it's important that Scheer's out there being a charismatic, empty vessel like a Trudeau - light. He's got to destroy the perception that Trudeau and the msm are trying to create, which is that the Liberals are the official party of everyone with skin darker than a paper bag, or any white people with a conscience.  

Even something as simple as talking about fiscally conservative policies is like giving Trudeau the opportunity to say "Scheer hates refugees, immigrants, natives, coloured folks and poor people, HE'S TRUMP NORTH!!!!!!!!!!" and the MSM will eat it up. 

Edited by WestCanMan

16 hours ago, Army Guy said:

I'm not saying that everyone in the conservative party is racist, but I will admit that everyone that is white, non-muslim and racist would vote conservative. 

I could also point out that not everyone in the Liberal party intentionally supports islamic terrorism, but everyone who supports islamic terrorism is a diehard Liberal. The Libs also have all the votes of people who are racist against white people. 

It's not like there are 16 parties and everyone gets to choose their own poison. There are two parties.

I'll say this for the conservatives: they didn't get the support of the white racists because they were championing the cause of racism, they got it because the Liberal party is championing the cause of islamic terrorism and denigrating "old stock white Canadians" and "toxically masculine construction workers" on a consistent basis.

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I don't blame Scheer for the direction that his leadership appears to be heading right now. It might not be the most conservative one, ie primarily focused on jobs and the economy, but it's the right direction for taking votes from the middle, and those are always the most important votes.

There are Canadians who would never vote Conservative (or get a job), and there are Canadians who would never vote Liberal. In the middle there are millions of voters who are being led around by the nose by CTV and CBC, and they will decide the next election. 

Just remember that all of those people, by virtue of the fact that they are in the middle, are already somewhat to the left of Scheer's party. The media is doing their level best to convince the voters that the Liberals are the conscience of Canada and the Conservatives are alt-right. If Scheer even makes one comment that CTV and CBC can get some traction with, they'll stay on it like a dog on a bone and it could easily lose his party 5% or more of the popular vote.

CTV and CBC will downplay all of Trudeau's faults, misquotes, scandals and lies for the next 50,000 years, but Scheer's comments will constantly be skewed in a negative manner and that negative version will be broadcast over and over for months.

Remember Duffygate was HEADLINE NEWS YOU GOTTA SEE IT!!!!! for 3 years, and it was over $90,000 - that's just one meal for Trudeau's family when they're on a private jet from Ottawa to Hull. SNC Lavalin is already getting the cold shoulder from our media and it's just been a couple of months.

That's why it's important that Scheer's out there being a charismatic, empty vessel like a Trudeau - light. He's got to destroy the perception that Trudeau and the msm are trying to create, which is that the Liberals are the official party of everyone with skin darker than a paper bag, or any white people with a conscience.  

Even something as simple as talking about fiscally conservative policies is like giving Trudeau the opportunity to say "Scheer hates refugees, immigrants, natives, coloured folks and poor people, HE'S TRUMP NORTH!!!!!!!!!!" and the MSM will eat it up. 

While Max is focused on all the fat that surrounds our entire government, things like defunding CBC, breaking up the dairy cartel, making government smaller, ending Corporate welfare, stop sending bils to foreign countries to fight climate change, ...start adding up all the bils just from these programs and you Canadians will soon have 15 to 20 bil back in their pockets....whats Andrew going to do, except more of the liberals sunny ways....   

On 4/21/2019 at 6:30 PM, Robert Greene said:

So we have a guy who can be moderate at times, or a bit liberal where it counts. Who cares if Andrew knows how to compromise. I don't want someone whos hard-right on every issue.

So.....the truth is out.  You want Liberal-lite.

• Like 1

On 4/22/2019 at 4:05 PM, Robert Greene said:

I pleaded with you, but I have to respect your decision. There are times to conceded, so I don't get to control how you vote. I just wish we would give more support to the third parties that have been around for years. We should at least give them a public debate. The biggest issue I have with Max, is that he jumped the line. There's a lot of other parties not getting recognition. I would waste a vote on the someone who have spent years earning it.

No, you didn't plead - you demanded, and insulted!

What jump the line are you on about?  Who sez there should be a line-up?  That he "jumped the line," must mean he's got the balls!  Good for Max.   That's plus point in my book!

I'm not sure who I'll end up voting for - I might vote strategically (Scheer) since there's no hope of Bernier ever winning.   But, I might just vote for Bernier out of principle.  I don't know.

Edited by betsy
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Army Guy said:

While Max is focused on all the fat that surrounds our entire government, things like defunding CBC, breaking up the dairy cartel, making government smaller, ending Corporate welfare, stop sending bils to foreign countries to fight climate change, ...start adding up all the bils just from these programs and you Canadians will soon have 15 to 20 bil back in their pockets....whats Andrew going to do, except more of the liberals sunny ways....   

I personally love the list, but most Canadians aren't ready for that yet. If you push that far you lose the election and the country slides another twelve steps back.

39 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I personally love the list, but most Canadians aren't ready for that yet. If you push that far you lose the election and the country slides another twelve steps back.

It is your vote, one that your going to have to deal or live with for a minimum of 4 years...I wish Andrew had a list like that as well, but he does not, ,Max has got all the checks in the boxes that I'm looking for in a candidate. I'm looking for a candidate that is looking to push that far and beyond , because we need a change , a drastic change and for a lot of Canadians that change is max....and other voters are going to boost up the other parties, like green and NDP.....How is any of max's changes going to throw us back 12 steps ?....

On 4/25/2019 at 4:52 PM, jacee said:

No one "supports" terrorism. 

:blink: I feel like I'm banging my head against a wall when I post here sometimes.

There have been several posters here make comments in direct support of terrorism, or providing what they feel like is justification for terrorist attacks. And the number of people who will openly admit that they want to kill Americans or that they think that the Arianna Grande concert bombing was justified is just the tip of the iceberg. 

Jacee here's something for you to think about https://www.google.ca/search?ei=2x_GXKnZAsaa0gLKlZjoBg&q=consumer+complaint+calls+vs+percent+of+upset+customers&oq=consumer+complaint+calls+vs+percent+of+upset+customers&gs_l=psy-ab.3...12364.22084..22384...0.0..0.121.2441.28j1......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71j33i22i29i30j33i160j33i21j33i10.LxNfI6onxIg

When a company receives a call for a complaint, it's well documented that for each person who calls there are usually over 20x as many who feel the same way but won't bother to pick up te phone. A lot of people will just stop using your product, many will complain about your product to other people, etc. 

If only 1 out of every 20 people is willing to make a phone call, then what do you think s the ratio of people who are willing to blow themselves up at an Araianna Grande concert to kill a bunch of kids vs the number of people who would support that but just aren't willing to blow themselves up? Still just 1 in 20?

There are 150 - 200 terrorist attacks per month jacee. Just google "Number of terrorist attacks globally in [insert month] [insert year]" and you'll always get a number that's greater than 100. In a good month maybe 4 weren't by muslims.

Do you really think that no one "supports" these attacks? Do you really feel like it's a case of "once in a while a muslim will get really out of sorts and commit a terrorist attack but no other muslims support it. In fact they're all against it." Is that honestly what you're trying to say? I'm not nearly dumb enough to believe what you just said there. No one is.

On 4/17/2019 at 3:17 PM, Robert Greene said:

So what if he calls himself a "conservative". Anyone can call themselves a conservative. What makes him better than Andrew Scheer? Do we really need another French elitist in office? We already have Trudeau. I don't care if he's conservative. I'm sick and tired of the French thinking they know what's best for Canada.

First of all French Canadians and not French... We arrived before the English Canadians, but unfortunately we lost the war (maybe because we are lovers not fighters :)) . I am tired of those who want Quebec to separate, whether they are part of the minority Quebec separatist movement, or part of the Western Canada redneck groups.  Quebec was among the first Canadian provinces , long before Alberta. If you do not want to be in the same country with us, then please just go to USA. We are proud Canadians.

Edited by Olijam

1 hour ago, Olijam said:

First of all French Canadians and not French... We arrived before the English Canadians, but unfortunately we lost the war (maybe because we are lovers not fighters :)) . I am tired of those who want Quebec to separate, whether they are part of the minority Quebec separatist movement, or part of the Western Canada redneck groups.  Quebec was among the first Canadian provinces , long before Alberta. If you do not want to be in the same country with us, then please just go to USA. We are proud Canadians.

In my experience, having lived in Quebec, there are more redneck Quebecers than redneck westerners.

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

:blink: I feel like I'm banging my head against a wall when I post here sometimes.

There have been several posters here make comments in direct support of terrorism, or providing what they feel like is justification for terrorist attacks. And the number of people who will openly admit that they want to kill Americans or that they think that the Arianna Grande concert bombing was justified is just the tip of the iceberg. 

Jacee here's something for you to think about https://www.google.ca/search?ei=2x_GXKnZAsaa0gLKlZjoBg&q=consumer+complaint+calls+vs+percent+of+upset+customers&oq=consumer+complaint+calls+vs+percent+of+upset+customers&gs_l=psy-ab.3...12364.22084..22384...0.0..0.121.2441.28j1......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71j33i22i29i30j33i160j33i21j33i10.LxNfI6onxIg

When a company receives a call for a complaint, it's well documented that for each person who calls there are usually over 20x as many who feel the same way but won't bother to pick up te phone. A lot of people will just stop using your product, many will complain about your product to other people, etc. 

If only 1 out of every 20 people is willing to make a phone call, then what do you think s the ratio of people who are willing to blow themselves up at an Araianna Grande concert to kill a bunch of kids vs the number of people who would support that but just aren't willing to blow themselves up? Still just 1 in 20?

There are 150 - 200 terrorist attacks per month jacee. Just google "Number of terrorist attacks globally in [insert month] [insert year]" and you'll always get a number that's greater than 100. In a good month maybe 4 weren't by muslims.

Do you really think that no one "supports" these attacks? Do you really feel like it's a case of "once in a while a muslim will get really out of sorts and commit a terrorist attack but no other muslims support it. In fact they're all against it." Is that honestly what you're trying to say? I'm not nearly dumb enough to believe what you just said there. No one is.

Recall, you accused Liberals of supporting terrorists. 

I considered making that statement "Nobody 'supports' terrorists ... except other terrorists"

But I considered that self-evident to reasonable people.

I still think it is. 

Edited by jacee

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Somebody makes an extreme claim about Muslims causing 96% of all terrorism and provides a cite of consumer complaint statistics.:blink:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_March_2018

If you want to call me out then feel free to check out any month that pops up Michael Hardner, and then in the future don't just insinuate something without getting off your ass and typing a few words into google.

Here's March 2018. There were 171 attacks. See how many you can find that weren't by muslims Michael Hardner. If it's only 90% in March of 2018 does that make me a bigot? Check out any month that you want. March 2018 was just a random pick, for all I know it could have the highest or lowest percentage in the last 20 years.

Just remember that when you're reading each item on that list, it involves actual dead people, or several dead people, and a whole bunch of friends & family members that will be grieving for the rest of their lives. This is not a tiny little stat for you to glance at and then go back to work in your little platitude factory either Michael, it requires actual human emotion to process what this list actually means. 

43 minutes ago, jacee said:

Recall, you accused Liberals of supporting terrorists. 

I considered making that statement "Nobody 'supports' terrorists ... except other terrorists"

But I considered that self-evident to reasonable people.

I still think it is. 

Learn to read jacee.

I didn't say that all liberals are terrorist supporters, I said "everyone who supports islamic terrorism is a diehard Liberal."

That means that all of the people in Canada who support islamic terrorism are Liberal voters, period. They'd be incredibly stupid if they weren't.

It does not mean that everyone who votes for the Liberal party directly supports terrorism, but in a round about way which they will never admit to, they know that they are indirectly supporting islamic terrorism. 

I also said that the Liberal party is championing the cause of islamic terrorism and they are. They are allowing terrorists to come back to Canada without facing prosecution which legitimizes them as lawful combatants. That's enough to prove my point right there, but I'll go on:

they're letting people who came here just to commit terrorist acts keep their Canadian citizenship, they pre-empted a judicial ruling in order to pay a known terrorist $10.5M when there was no precedent for such a payment (others who were awarded money were deemed to have been wrongfully accused), they stopped Canadian fighter planes from killing islamic state members, they are actively seeking to distance islam from islamic terrorism despite 1,4000 years of evidence that it's a big part of the religion, they are criminalizing speech which is critical of islam which easily includes linking the religion with the acts of it's most loyal adherents, they refuse to call islamic state by their name, etc...

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

You've been eating the pizza and Alberta has been picking up the tab. . . . and you're still not happy.

Separation is an option for you . . . . take it. The 'west' will help you leave.

Please help us.

Stop sending us money. Stop being the cow to milk for us. I think we would be much better off if Québec wasn't in Canada, and when I write we it's refering to you Canadian Roast Beefs and us French Canadians, who profit from your tax dollars for no reason.

7 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Learn to read jacee.

I didn't say that all liberals are terrorist supporters, I said "everyone who supports islamic terrorism is a diehard Liberal."

That means that all of the people in Canada who support islamic terrorism are Liberal voters, period. They'd be incredibly stupid if they weren't.

It does not mean that everyone who votes for the Liberal party directly supports terrorism, but in a round about way which they will never admit to, they know that they are indirectly supporting islamic terrorism. 

I also said that the Liberal party is championing the cause of islamic terrorism and they are. They are allowing terrorists to come back to Canada without facing prosecution which legitimizes them as lawful combatants. That's enough to prove my point right there, but I'll go on:

they're letting people who came here just to commit terrorist acts keep their Canadian citizenship, they pre-empted a judicial ruling in order to pay a known terrorist $10.5M when there was no precedent for such a payment (others who were awarded money were deemed to have been wrongfully accused), they stopped Canadian fighter planes from killing islamic state members, they are actively seeking to distance islam from islamic terrorism despite 1,4000 years of evidence that it's a big part of the religion, they are criminalizing speech which is critical of islam which easily includes linking the religion with the acts of it's most loyal adherents, they refuse to call islamic state by their name, etc...

I don't favour Liberals or Conservatives.

But I would expect our government of whatever political party to respect due process for all Canadian citizens, no more no less. 

Would you not?

(And isn't this getting a bit off topic? 

22 minutes ago, jacee said:

But I would expect our government of whatever political party to respect due process for all Canadian citizens, no more no less. 

Would you not?

Yup. And we prosecuted nazis for their war crimes, islamic state supporters should get no better treatment.

On 4/17/2019 at 1:22 PM, Argus said:

Anyone can indeed call themselves a conservative. Why, even the Conservatives call themselves conservatives, despite all evidence to the contrary.

Bernier's party has set out an entirely reasonable and conservative platform on a plethora of subjects from interprovincial trade to immigration to corporate welfare and removing supply management. 

Thus far the Conservatives have not set out any firm policies on any subject. I think they're still polling to find out what they ought to be.

The Conservatives check the daily politically correct wind forecast to see what direction the leftist liberal fascist media says that they should go in that day or tomorrow. They are a gutless bunch of pc wimps who stand against anything that would appear to be saying something that is not in line with political correctness. Only someone who speaks political incorrectness and who goes against the liberal establishment winds should be the next leader of Canada. Bernier appears to be that man. The leftist liberal fake media will do it's best to try and not make that happen. They want to try and make Bernier out to be a white supremacist supporter. But there are the fools out there that will believe that lying chit about Bernier. Most Canadians are their own worse enemy. The majority appear to be quite clueless about politics and it shows all the time. 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Yup. And we prosecuted nazis for their war crimes, islamic state supporters should get no better treatment.

Those Islamic terrorists are getting better treatment than Canadians are getting. They are doing quite well in Canada. One already made himself $10 million tax free dollars from we the Canadian suckers. Nazis should be the least of our Canadian problems because there are so few of them. But on the other hand, the Muslims are building up their stock for future runs at trying to make Canada in their liking and image. Muslims even preach hate in their mosques, and not one politician or the leftist liberal media says a word about it. No one can tell me that they are not being treated with kid gloves. 

6 hours ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

Please help us.

Stop sending us money. Stop being the cow to milk for us. I think we would be much better off if Québec wasn't in Canada, and when I write we it's refering to you Canadian Roast Beefs and us French Canadians, who profit from your tax dollars for no reason.

I know what you mean. English Canada has been getting ripped off by Quebec for umpteen decades now, and thanks to our Anglophone politicians, they want Quebec to stay by bribing Quebec with more Anglophone taxes. I would love to see western separation but that is a pipe dream for me as there are too many westerners who seem to love handing plenty of their tax dollars over to Quebec to stay. The western people are truly a bunch of born every minute suckers. Quebec laughs in their faces and they go along with the laugh and laugh along with them and keep taking their insults. But we all should know by now that if Quebec did separate it would become a basket case and they would probably come running to western Canada for aod and assistance and money. French Quebec has done nothing for Canada except to try and suck the life out of Canada and break it all up and turn it into a shit hole country. Just my opinion, of course. 

32 minutes ago, taxme said:

I know what you mean. English Canada has been getting ripped off by Quebec for umpteen decades now . . . .

French Quebec has done nothing for Canada except to try and suck the life out of Canada and break it all up and turn it into a shit hole country. Just my opinion, of course. 

^^ Nailed it! ^^

Quebec's undeveloped resources  . . . while the rest of Canada develops/depletes theirs and pays Quebec because they claim they're a 'have not province' .

Quebec contributes nothing to this country, expects everything, and still bitches about it. A parasitic situation.

Am I a western separatist ?  Yes!

Manitoba/Ontario border west to the coast. Eastern seaport at Churchill . . . Fuel and food are ours.