Why can't Canada destroy the US?

10 hours ago, Carlus Magnus said:

Why so much hate and desire for genocide ?

Because that will make a lot of people happy.

I won't have to come across rants about how evil it is on Quora.

I won't have to come across comments about how arrogant and stupid and fat they are on YouTube.

These things won't have to happen anymore:

I think they masturbate to the thought of America being destroyed and..... yeah.... I want to make them happy.

On 4/5/2019 at 12:19 AM, John Otis said:

And the rest of the world too..... why is that, what's stopping you? Seriously, what is stopping you?

The fact that they don't need to be stopped. They're only doing really good things, like killing members of islamic state, supporting Israel, and fighting the taliban.

Is it not true that their people vote in the government which does terrible things?

No. Not at all.

What is the difference between Germany/Japan and the US? Why was Germany and Japan stopped and not the US?

The Germans and Japanese forced hundreds of thousands of people to work like slaves for them, to the point where thousands of people died from hunger and exhaustion. They were extremely bigoted and hateful towards their "enemies". They massacred millions of people. 

America stopped them, just like America is stopping islamic state, just like they are protecting Israel from fanatical religious zealots bent on committing genocide. 

America is awesome. 

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 10:54 PM, John Otis said:

Because that will make a lot of people happy.

I won't have to come across rants about how evil it is on Quora.

I won't have to come across comments about how arrogant and stupid and fat they are on YouTube.

These things won't have to happen anymore:

I think they masturbate to the thought of America being destroyed and..... yeah.... I want to make them happy.

Alright, I see where you are coming from.

So what are you doing to destroy America ?   Are you carrying out attacks to kill Americans and destroy them ?

I can see by your posting volume on the subject and related subjects that you see the US as something that needs to be destroyed.  So, what steps are you taking to make sure that goal is achieved ?

10 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Wants to kill Americans to make people happy, even though far more people would be upset if they were killed. He doesn't care about making people happy, he just hates America, and is reaching for reasons to destroy it to make himself feel better.

I like diversity of all forms, including thought.  I don't agree with his thoughts, I'd just like to know what he's going to do about it.  

1 hour ago, Carlus Magnus said:

I like diversity of all forms, including thought.  I don't agree with his thoughts, I'd just like to know what he's going to do about it.  

He's going to keep asking why everyone hasn't risen up and destroyed America yet, that's what he's going to do about it. No matter how many times you explain to him why that isn't going to happen, he'll just keep asking anyway, incredulous that the world doesn't hate America as much he does, and the people that live in his anti-American bubble do, so he projects those views on the world as a defense mechanism.

The only answer he wants to hear is that the world does want to destroy America, and is just waiting for the perfect time to strike, which is the only reason they haven't done so already. He thinks the 9/11 terrorists views actually reflect the views of most non-Americans, he assumes the world hates America as much as they do, not even kidding.

Edited by Yzermandius19

On 4/15/2019 at 1:42 PM, Altai said:

IMF decides to create a cyrpto currency. 

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/nov/14/imf-says-governments-could-set-up-their-own-cryptocurrencies

Saudi oil company Aramco is going to be traded in Shangai Energy Market. 

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/02/21/asia/saudi-arabia-china-mohammed-bin-salman-intl/index.html

They are planning to sell oil with cyrpto currencies to get rid of $.

Beware of the international bankers. There will be nothing good to come from it by allowing and having those banksters to get involved in any kinds of other currencies. They control the issuance of the dollar and look what that has done for the world? Wars, poverty and hunger all over the world for centuries. The only way to take the power away from them is for countries like Canada and America is to start to be the ones that make and issue our own currency. Not private bankers. A tough sell because some people or politicians who have tried to do this have been deleted, if you get my drift. Some say that money is the root to all evil. I say it is not so. It is the ones that are creating the money who are the evil ones here. Money and power and control is all that they want and what they dream and aim for. A one world order government ruled by them while the rest of us little shits will always end up working and slaving away for them. Aw well. :(

On 4/5/2019 at 3:19 AM, John Otis said:

Why was Germany and Japan stopped though..... they were both powerful.....

What is the difference between Germany/Japan and the US? Why was Germany and Japan stopped and not the US?

Because I say, they are from a different tribe.

On 5/2/2019 at 11:32 AM, OftenWrong said:

Because I say, they are from a different tribe.

What does that mean?

So, you are saying that if the US were a different tribe, Canadians and the rest of the world would gladly stop their oppression?

Edited by Mike Utinne

15 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Yah, they don't sprechen sie henglisch.

That's not fair.

Every nation, regardless of whether they are your tribesman or not should be punished when they they have committed a crime. If your family member committed murder, aren't you going to call the police on her? If you don't, that makes you an accomplice.

And besides, most Canadians hate them anyway and would want to see all of them extinguished. 

Why are canucks so cowardly anyway and won't do it themselves? Hey, if you want the job done right, do it yourself, right?

31 minutes ago, Mike Utinne said:

That's not fair.

If your family member committed murder, aren't you going to call the police on her? If you don't, that makes you an accomplice.

Not necessarily, it depends who she killed, and why. There might be circumstances where she had to kill someone, and it was NOT a crime to do so. So it depends.

44 minutes ago, Mike Utinne said:

Why are canucks so cowardly anyway and won't do it themselves? Hey, if you want the job done right, do it yourself, right?

"Canucks" are not cowards.   Here is a photo of Canadians getting ready to do the job right against ISIS in 2015:

an-air-weapons-systems-technician-and-a-

https://ottawacitizen.com/news/national/defence-watch/cf-18s-attack-islamic-state-position-in-iraq

8 hours ago, Mike Utinne said:

And besides, most Canadians hate them anyway and would want to see all of them extinguished. 

Canadians hate on Americans for idiotic reasons, and make excuses for far worse regimes on a regular basis.

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 8:52 PM, Mike Utinne said:

That's not fair.

Every nation, regardless of whether they are your tribesman or not should be punished when they they have committed a crime. If your family member committed murder, aren't you going to call the police on her? If you don't, that makes you an accomplice.

Yes, do it yourself.  We are right here, just head south. 

You'll want to start with our big coastal cities, NYC, Boston, Philly, DC, Seattle, Portland, SF, LA.   The hit the major cultural drivers in the country, Hollywood, Ivy League and Silicon Valley.   

6 hours ago, Carlus Magnus said:

Yes, do it yourself.  We are right here, just head south.

As I already mentioned, I am not stupid to just attack you without backup.

I need Canada, I need Europe, I need the world.

In fact, I don't even really need to be in the fighting, I can just sit back, relax, let others do the dirty work and voila...... I get Maine..... which is the main reason for all my threads. 

Edited by Mike Utinne

18 hours ago, Mike Utinne said:

As I already mentioned, I am not stupid to just attack you without backup.

I need Canada, I need Europe, I need the world.

In fact, I don't even really need to be in the fighting, I can just sit back, relax, let others do the dirty work and voila...... I get Maine..... which is the main reason for all my threads. 

So, why the 180 ?   What happened to...…………..