Time to take on far-right terrorists

12 hours ago, egghead said:

Damn right! I blame the leftist who defies logic and common sense for all the problems:  "no plastic straw to my coke" , 'refugees crisis in europe" and everything in between :P

Ask Eye how he feels about Lavalin and why he has not condemned Trudeau for supporting Lavalin building a concentration camp for Ghaddafi.. He tends to be selective in what he criticizes.

Edited by Rue

12 hours ago, eyeball said:

They've imprisoned a million Muslims in gulags already, just for being Muslim.

Do you have any issues with Trudeau's admiration for China's dictatorships ability to get things done by any chance?  Maybe your issue is that we're not emulating China. 

Funny how you are silent on the one built for Ghadaffi by Lavalin.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Of course at this point the "far right" is why according to Eye and how does it relate to a mad man in New Zealand who clearly has no political ideology other than being someone who feels endangered by Muslims. Oh hell why discuss the post topic when you can use it for a selective "leftist" bout of righteousness.

Hey now let Eye list all his righteous leftist leaders who have never sold weapons or done business with immoral people .Can not wait. Lol.

I can't stand guilt ridden rich boys, i.e., Trudeau, Morneau, and...dare I say it....

Bottom line, the world is full of people, trying to label the phacked ones rightist or leftist is absurd-what makes them phacked is far more complex then these idiotic left and right libels some people use because they are too lazy to figure out the complexities and instead cling to simplistic, black and white labels to suit their rigid, limited cognitive processes.

Michael Jackson singing its black its white, ebony and ivory....seems to have been an overwhelming influence for some people on this forum' s positions ddare I mention their names.

Edited by Rue

12 hours ago, eyeball said:

You disapprove of China's solution for Islam?

China does what it does regardless of how I feel about Islam. 

You're free to love Islam. You'll be encouraged...both by its adherents and the Canadian government.

Why is it men who are constipated spend so much time straining over others with this same affliction?  Why not share the Immodium?

Rue , BS, PP, KA, KA

(that was not directed at my colleague Dog it was a rhetorical bleeding heart plea to all of us who need to blame someone when we are all equally as phacked in our own way...I did grow up listening to Janis Joplin,  Van Morrison, Joni Mitchell, Maria Muldaur,  Jefferson Airplane,  etc., like wow man I can not help it)

Edited by Rue

10 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

Seems our government is also wanting to be quite about it.

Ah we all have blood on our hands in a way. Our society is build on the military industrial complex left or right the government may be.

The point is none of us on this forum right or left condone terrorism of any kind or extremists of any kind-we would think. Then we all get caught up in rhetoric

suggesting some of us think otherwise.

Like I said I know Muslim terrorism first hand but I will be damned if it makes me fear or hate Muslims. That is what Muslim terrorists want. Not a chance. It just makes me reach out to peaceful Muslism even more and I was taught that as much by righteous gentiles as I was Muslim terrorists, fellow Jews, etc.

There are too many good people out there using their religions or thoughts for peace I will not ignore when this kind of shit happens which means I am an annoying twit on this thread but damn it someone has to remind people that these phacked up things push us to be better not engage in rhetoric that divides.

If I sound righteous I do not mean it in an arrogant sense but a genuinely humble one. I just don't get why we can't all see the same sheeyat that comes out of such hatred.

3 minutes ago, Rue said:

Ah we all have blood on our hands in a way. Our society is build on the military industrial complex left or right the government may be.

The point is none of us on this forum right or left condone terrorism of any kind or extremists of any kind-we would think. Then we all get caught up in rhetoric

Like I said I know Muslim terrorism first hand but I will be damned if it makes me fear or hate Muslims. That is what Muslim terrorists want. Not a chance. It just makes me reach out to peaceful Muslism even more and I was taught that as much by righteous gentiles as I was Muslim terrorists, fellow Jews, etc.

There are too many good people out there using their religions or thoughts for peace I will not ignore when this kind of shit happens which means I am an annoying twit on this thread but damn it someone has to remind people that these phacked up things push us to be better not engage in rhetoric that divides.

If I sound righteous I do not mean it in an arrogant sense but a genuinely humble one. I just don't get why we can't all see the same sheeyat that comes out of such hatred.

Islam is irredeemable re: Western Civilization. So we either let it dominate us or we don't.

There aren't any half measures that we could apply that would appease Islam in this regard.  

Edited by DogOnPorch

• Forum Admin
10 hours ago, Donnie said:

Tl;dr : I agree.  I'll await word from the forum gods before doing anything 

Please do not post this guys "manifesto" in the forums.

It would break the rules anyways (against cross-posting, and non-original content), and not to mention, I doubt it has any meaningful value outside of divisiveness and hate.

If people want to read it, then I'm fairly certain you can find it via Google.

Feel free to discuss the document, and any issues related to the his actions, but let's avoid propagating the actual document.

31 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Islam is irredeemable re: Western Civilization. So we either let it dominate us or we don't.

There aren't any half measures that we could apply that would appease Islam in this regard.  

So let's go FULL measure and kick them out?

34 minutes ago, Rue said:

Many of us do, but there are some that simply ignore all that in order to post what they post.  Some call it trolling.... 

29 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

"Islam" does not "dominate" Canadians. That's just a fear-mongering statement, inciting and promoting hatred, a criminal offence in Canada.

What 'full measures' are you suggesting, then?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, marcus said:

It's difficult taking most of you seriously with your sweeping "Islam is this", "Muslims are that" statements. It makes absolutely no sense to say 1 billion+ people are the same, because they share the same religion. This is the biggest fallacy in your arguments against Islam/Muslims.

Why do you find it to be not serious when people presume devotees of a religion actually believe their religion? 62% of Muslim women and girls in Canada are devoted enough to conservative interpretations of Islam to wear either the hijab or the niquab/burqua. I don't think you can say someone who wears a special garment every day of their life takes the dictates of their religion casually. And we've had numerous polls of the Muslim world which show that, while the numbers vary from region to region, enormous numbers of Muslims, well over 50% in most of the Muslim world, and sometimes as high as 90% believe adulterers, gays, apostates and blasphemers should be killed. Isn't this an indication of the influence of Islam on its adherents?

I don't really need to ask, but find it quite easy to believe anyone wearing a swastika hates Jews or anyone in a KKK outfit hates Blacks. I mean, you don't join those organizations if you don't. Why would you think people would pray five times a day and wear a special garment every day if they didn't believe what their religion says?

Edited by Argus

13 hours ago, jacee said:

Italians suffered a lot from prejudice and xenophobia in Canada.

That was a different place then, much more homogeneous and not used to difference.

There's always some cowardly jerks who like to pick on the new guys.

What about when the new guy is a cowardly jerk who likes to pick on women, gays and jews?

We should f*kn dropkick the lot of you back to Europe! Where's this magical white nation where you want to land, Argus? 

The small, pea-brains that generally are all one finds in the skulls of the shrill left never seem to get over their obsession with race.
You know, the Lebanese guy who cuts my hair is pretty much as white as I am. Of all the non-Euro immigrants to Canada, the ones from the middle east and Iran look the most 'white'. Yet Canadians are the most wary of them - not Indians, not Africans (except north Africa where they're Muslims) not Chinese or Filipinos or Hondurans or Dominicans. No, Canadians are most wary of people from the Middle East.

It's not colour, it's religion. And it's not all religions, it's the one that hates us.

Edited by Argus

13 hours ago, jacee said:

Italians suffered a lot from prejudice and xenophobia in Canada.

Do you have a cite for this?

I was married into an Italian family - a very large one - who immigrated to Canada in the late 40's and early 50's and I guarantee you that every aunt, uncle, cousin, mother, father, child and grandchild in that family would strongly disagree with you.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, jacee said:

That's just a fear-mongering statement, inciting and promoting hatred, a criminal offence in Canada.

Oh so saying anything that disagree with you is hate speech and is therefore justification to send them to the gulags? Sounds familiar hmmm

7 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I was married into an Italian family - a very large one - who immigrated to Canada in the late 40's and early 50's and I guarantee you that every aunt, uncle, cousin, mother, father, child and grandchild in that family would strongly disagree with you.

Oh I'm sure there was some prejudice against newly arrived Italians, just as there was ages ago against Irish. But the logical fallacy of her position is that because people were suspicious of group X long go, for little real reason, then the suspicions against all other groups today are also invalid. This makes no sense, but the far left isn't noted for an appreciation of logic.

Edited by Argus

5 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Yup.  I texted my ex- SIL, who is now 70 and asked if she agreed with your statement and she texted back - "Hell no!  We worked hard and were smart with our money.  No opportunity was denied to us for being Italian.  We're all millionaires now! Canada was nothing but good to our family."

19 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Yup.  I texted my ex- SIL, who is now 70 and asked if she agreed with your statement and she texted back - "Hell no!  We worked hard and were smart with our money.  No opportunity was denied to us for being Italian.  We're all millionaires now! Canada was nothing but good to our family."

I remember there was a bad word for Italians that I was taught when I was a kid. I heard adults saying the word "WOP". And there was a bad joke that went with it.

3 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

I remember there was a bad word for Italians that I was taught when I was a kid. I heard adults saying the word "WOP". And there was a bad joke that went with it.

Yes, it meant "without papers" because most Italians arrived with little or no documentation.

My ex-family used to laugh about it all the time and call each other WOPs.

Edited by Goddess

37 minutes ago, Argus said:

No, Canadians are most wary of people from the Middle East.

It's not colour, it's religion. And it's not all religions, it's the one that hates us.

You don't represent Canadians. You represent yourself. 

I live in Vancouver and from what I am experiencing here, we judge assholes based on how much of an asshole they are and not based on what religion they may have been born into. I see Middle Easterners hanging out with Europeans, East Asians and South Asians.  

So it looks like you are projecting your own bubble in Abbotsford and are wrongly claiming it to be what Canadians think.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Yup.  I texted my ex- SIL, who is now 70 and asked if she agreed with your statement and she texted back

You have quite the experience with people with different ethnicities and your investigation and research is much appreciated. Thank you.

Your ex-SIL who knows all about what Italians went through. Your Muslim co-workers who also confirmed everything you said. It's good that you are so worldly and have such a strong multicultural network to base your 'as a matter of fact' comments.

Thank you.