Is this how you increase birth rates?

Argus

On 2/12/2019 at 9:05 PM, bcsapper said:

It was cold, and I had to work outside...

Still, I'm very much of the opinion that fewer is better when it comes to people.

I'm of the same opinion, which is why it's wild to me that the nations with the most consuming power practice essentially open borders policies. Granted, statistics are showing that second and third generation Westerners trend towards having fewer kids as well but I see no reason they have to do it here.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/11/2019 at 10:04 AM, bcsapper said:

Great, more mouths to feed.  The world is getting hotter, the oceans are filling up with plastic, and now we hear that all the insects are going to be gone within a century.  That was the next great source of protein.  We should be paying people not to have kids.  We should have mandatory conversion therapy to convert people from straight to gay.  We should be seeding the skies with an aerosol that sterilizes humans, and then giving the antidote to a select few on application.

That is fascism.  No thank you.

On 2/11/2019 at 7:04 AM, bcsapper said:

Great, more mouths to feed.  The world is getting hotter, the oceans are filling up with plastic, and now we hear that all the insects are going to be gone within a century.  That was the next great source of protein.  We should be paying people not to have kids.  We should have mandatory conversion therapy to convert people from straight to gay.  We should be seeding the skies with an aerosol that sterilizes humans, and then giving the antidote to a select few on application.

Stop the third world from having more babies. Sterilize the third world. It's that short, sweet and simple. Works for me. 

On 2/11/2019 at 7:04 AM, bcsapper said:

Stop the third world from having more babies. Sterilize the third world. It's that short, sweet and simple. Works for me. 

• 2 months later...
On 2/11/2019 at 9:54 AM, Argus said:

Fact is, dear Argus, that Hungarian policies at best can help a little against the suicidal tendencies of Hungarian people, and the results of French policies for promoting demography are visible, positive, but not enough to save the French people from extinction - there, as in Canada, the racial minorities are those that use skilfully these well-meant policies. So actually you save all but the French...  Unfortunately demagogues like Orban or Putin in Russia, are no more efficient in solving this problem than liberals still left in some western countries. And that's normal: plutocrats or cleptocrats like Putin or Orban do not disturb the hedonistic model and framework of capitalism + social liberalism that has ruined western and eastern European societies. What is called by religious bigots (catholic, protestant or muslim) as being the very definition of liberalism, i.e. "a culture of death" , pointing to the fact that such parasitic socieities can only exist as long as they steal continuosly people from other more natural societies that make their own human material, has some logic per se.  Once you put the economy as the main or the single gauge for evaluating the success in policy, you get extinction, no matter if your name is Putin or Trudeau. The choice is terrifying: save the people but confiscate their freedoms (at least some of them), or let them die... "free". One can imagine some political leader that has the courage to ask from his voters to own their responsabilities to procreate in order to give the community what they surely already have got from it, but that doesn't work in a democratic context, and apparently not even under "authoritarian" leaders like Orban or Putin. Some more drastic solutions or more genuinely authoritarian leaders are necessary in order to make things work. I can surmise that some new religious ethos can convince the people to make and keep famlies, to procreeate sufficiently, but that demands going back to simple ways of life, with much less critical thinking or sensibilities for the rights of women or individuals in general - the collective good should matter much more than the individual freedom. The chinese already have reversed steam in demographical policies, with propaganda for bigger families for the sake of the country. But just go convince with such kind of propaganda a white woman  to feel something for her country or her people, when she feels essentially nothing not even for her own ethnicity or for what herself is ...    In a liberal, western context, that's a lost cause. That's the reason why the more tribal and "asianized" societies of Eastern Europe resist more easily to the demographical and racial replacement implemented zealously by the prevailing ideology and its fans, than the Western Europeans. Of course, at a cost, actually probably at a huge economical and in the future also political cost of poverty and political upheaval.    

Edited by зорька

On 3/16/2019 at 7:20 PM, taxme said:

How can you do that exactly ? Bush tried to introduce democracy (i.e. woman liberation = societal suicide) in Arab world and Afhanistan, and failed, no matter how many soldiers and bombs he genocidally used to be more convincing. Thanks God he failed... We are lost. Why to destroy other people with the same 100% sure method? From where will Trudeau and his minions import human material to save us all (or at least our confortable lives) from poverty and disfunctional society and plumetting economy, if not from the third world ? 

Edited by зорька

On 5/26/2019 at 1:20 PM, зорька said:

How can you do that exactly ? Bush tried to introduce democracy (i.e. woman liberation = societal suicide) in Arab world and Afhanistan, and failed, no matter how many soldiers and bombs he genocidally used to be more convincing. Thanks God he failed... We are lost. Why to destroy other people with the same 100% sure method? From where will Trudeau and his minions import human material to save us all (or at least our confortable lives) from poverty and disfunctional society and plumetting economy, if not from the third world ? 

Are you for real? More immigration contributes to more problems and more garbage. Why import more problems? All Canada needs to do is to come up with programs that will encourage our own Canadian men and women to want to have more Canadian grown babies. It is as simple as that. Most women do not want to work but are forced to work because of our spend crazy politicians who prefer to blow our tax dollars on more new legal and illegal immigrants and keep Canadians poor and forcing most women to have to work.

Our bunch of politically correct buffoons and the leftist liberal lying media are the ones that keep trying to tell us that we need more immigration. On the contrary, we need less immigration. It is the disfunctional university educated ones in our society that want more immigration which means more garbage for our landfills. And then they are some here who seems to feel that the uneducated ones do not have the answers. Just those so called university educated ones have all the answers. What a bunch of hogwash. :rolleyes:

On 5/27/2019 at 6:20 AM, зорька said:

Bush tried to introduce democracy (i.e. woman liberation = societal suicide) in Arab world and Afhanistan, and failed,

That is why I keep asking the world why they didn't stop them but unfortunately, many worry losing their material wealth instead of justice.......

On 5/27/2019 at 6:20 AM, зорька said:

Thanks God he failed... We are lost.

No, he succeed because now you are lost and again he succeeded because no justice came to him or his cronies.......