Group For Teen Conservatives

finadmin

Hello, I am currently in the midst of establishing a  youth organization which promotes true conservative principles, not affiliated with the official conservative political party. I have currently created a discord server for all to join: https://discord.gg/ktsRsGX

A website is also being developed:

https://canadianyouthconservatives.wordpress.com/

Message me with feedback and suggestions for where to take this organization (contact info provided in website)

"We instead adhere to a series of principles consistent with the great conservative tradition which began with Edmund Burke and evolved through western republics and continues to evolve now."

Bravo Zulu.   Unfortunately "Canada" is simply Confederation, and as that Domestic Self Governing Federation of the British Empire is a failed state,  propped up as a protectorate by the Americans,  the result is an asymmetrical dictatorship wherein no matter who or what you vote for, you're going to end up with the rule of the Liberal Party of Canada and associated CBC propaganda arm.

Hence why Canada is now a Post Soviet Marxist Orwellian Contradiction masquerading as a country. 

Thus Edmund Burke is so remote, I see no reason to try to drag him into this nonsense factory, simply to be jeered by the Canadian Crypto Bolsheviks.

Edited by Dougie93

To wit, if you do adhere to the thinking of Burke, than you must concede that "Canada" does not meet the threshold of a Westphalian Nation State, and states which do not meet that threshold, meet the threshold of Fake Country.

God save the Queen, because she's the only country you got, "Canada" is a delusion.

16 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Bravo Zulu.   Unfortunately "Canada" is simply Confederation, and as that Domestic Self Governing Federation of the British Empire is a failed state,  propped up as a protectorate by the Americans,  the result is an asymmetrical dictatorship wherein no matter who or what you vote for, you're going to end up with the rule of the Liberal Party of Canada and associated CBC propaganda arm.

Hence why Canada is now a Post Soviet Marxist Orwellian Contradiction masquerading as a country. 

Thus Edmund Burke is so remote, I see no reason to try to drag him into this nonsense factory, simply to be jeered by the Canadian Crypto Bolsheviks.

Pay heed finadmin. You really want to end up like this guy? 

Also, if you're truly conservative, you will take up arms in defence of the British Crown in North America, first by serving in the armed forces, then by maintaining your proficiency afterwards, which is fun, but there's a lot of politics around in the military these days, they are literally hunting conservatives down to drive them out of the military, as conservatives are of course "racist misogynist cisgendered white privilege settler classes", who are no longer suitable to work in government at all.

Edited by Dougie93

Just now, eyeball said:

Keyword being TRULY. You shouldn't whine when discussing better protection for our environment.

What is it about conserving that ordinary run of the mill conservatives don't get?

I will concede the NTS fallacy, but fallacy simply means unproven, doesn't mean it's not true.

There is nothing higher to conserve in the House of Windsor, than the Commander-in-Chief at Buckingham Palace and HM Royal Canadian Infantry Corps her protectors.

Ducimus.

In terms of classically liberal conservatism, it is the act of asserting that you will kill and die as necessary to defend your principles, as free men living by their own terms, which they themselves defend and uphold,  by putting themselves between the rule of a mob, and the central narrative of their history, the story of their people.

North German Protestants, for the win.

13 hours ago, finadmin said:

Hello, I am currently in the midst of establishing a  youth organization which promotes true conservative principles, not affiliated with the official conservative political party. I have currently created a discord server for all to join: https://discord.gg/ktsRsGX

A website is also being developed:    https://canadianyouthconservatives.wordpress.com/

Message me with feedback and suggestions for where to take this organization (contact info provided in website)

Good for you for getting involved...   I don't know any teenagers these days but what about slightly older, say early 20s  ?